MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
1337 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5sPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Device Mythbusters300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll 23: Which one do you prefer: bezel-less phones or durability?

Close [ Promote]
30303 920 |
03:11, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by soumya_2002 at 14:58, Apr-24-2017

-5045d02d57332d30.jpg

Hello MIUIers!

Welcome to 23rd Weekly Poll. Last week we discussed about '' Are new phones innovations or just incremental upgrades?
Here are the poll results:
Screenshot from 2017-04-23 21-18-12.png

Some of the best replies:
No not all new phone models come with innovations. Some might have more incremental innovations (upgrades) than others. To be a true innovation phone it must be able to showcase its technological break through like battery that last for weeks and weeks before each recharge. Or the camera comes with a optical zoom of 10 to 20 times without increasing the thickness of the phone.

No, new phones do not always have innovations. Sometimes the companies want that we believe that this is true but it's not. They just make little changes for expensive price

Newer device always do not innovative however they may contain hardware and software upgrade.
There's very few device come up with innovation.
Most of mobile manufacturer is busy in giving so many devices with little bit of upgrade for example there's​ same category device available Snapdragon 430/425 octa/ quad core processor with 2/3/4  and 16/32 GB variant with just few dollars of price difference.

This week we will be debating on bezel-less phones vs durability.

In case you do not know, bezel-less phone concept are quite old. Quite a few bezel-less phones were released but they failed to make bezel-phones a mainstream among the OEMs and users. There is no particular reason for their initial failure. Last year, Xiaomi surprised the world with their unexpected bezel-less phone called the Mi MIX. Now in 2017, we have already seen two flagship phones being almost bezel-less. It is pretty clear that OEMs as well the consumers are interested in bezel-less phones and it certainly is the future.

While bezels on a phone may not seem to be attractive in 2017, but they do serve some purposes. They protect the screen. They prevent those accidental touches and prevent you from doing something which you do not actually want to do. I know that most of the phones have Gorilla Glass protection these days but they are not 100% shatter proof. An accidental drop and you might lose your beautiful and expensive bezel-less phone.

On the other side of the coin, bezel-less phones provide a bigger screen in a much smaller footprint. You can now own a 6'' device and it will feel like your are holding a 5.5'' display phone. They also provide a larger screen for you to enjoy multimedia, though what increases is just the length of the screen and not its width.

So,

Bezel-less phones Vs durability?

What's your choice?
Let us know your choice!

011133c3r2er1xvxe2hde0.jpg.thumb (1).jpg

20 creative replies will win the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @Nig_ZA and @sepneela for their help and to @candicesu and @Nanana for their constant support!

Single-option Poll, 2005 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite3 Share

Rated by 45 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
ironwick + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
wymiatacz97 + 1 Awesome!
fksgs2 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
hanefiaktas + 1 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
navasiedoo + 1 Fantastic!
SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mitch002 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
morphfuse + 1 Fantastic!
-kortez- + 1 Great!
andrem1999 + 1 Thanks!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
bratskij + 1 Thanks!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Awesome!
viktor-000 + 2 Здорово!
xZack + 1 Awesome!
abhis3k + 5 Great!
paulpgk + 2 Great!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
vkchaudhari + 1 Great!
Csabi159 + 2 Fantastic!
Pentaen + 1 Great!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
desaparafusado + 1 Agreed!
jamestavares + 1 Awesome!

Experience +211  Prestige +53  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Thursday1st AnniversaryDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

12:36, Apr-24-2017 | From APP
|
Durability. Bezel less certainly is not something I would consider when buying a mobile. Moreover, I get some accidental clicks with the part of my palm below the thumb while using my RedMi 2 with just one hand and I think it would be worse with a bezel less phone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Talent

12:53, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
I would prefer bezel-less, Because bezel-less displays would going the smartphone design trend of 2017.
many smartphone makers have decided to go the “bigger is better” route in terms of smartphone design.
It would appear that 2017 could see smartphone companies come up with a solution that promises to offer large displays without increasing the overall bulk of the phone.
That solution: bezel-less smartphones.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super SaturdayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

13:12, Apr-24-2017 | From Mi 5
|
i prefer durability.. admit it sometimes we accidentally drop our phone .. and when the screen broke.. oh omg i have to earn money again so i can buy a new phone

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMi TalentForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackOreoNougatStar WarsTechnology Guru

21:05, Apr-24-2017 | From Mi 5
|
For me the point of a mobile phone is for portable communication first. It goes where I go so bumps and falls are more likely than if it just stayed at home or on a desk. So for a mobile phone durability definitely gets my vote. This might seem extreme but in an emergency situation I'd rather a device that can take some knocks and splashes and still keep me connected to help.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicRedmi 3SPokemon Master MedalSurge S1I Love 2016MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyTheme TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

01:29, Apr-25-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
My brother's wife has a Samsung Galaxy 8 and the nice curved design doesn't look that good anymore after putting a case on the phone, I mean in terms of looks I personally like those new bazeless designs but if you use your phone as a working tool at the end of the day I prefer a more reliable durable phone than a nice looking one that on the first drop my get damaged. At the end most people end up putting cases and shields to their phones, my brother's got recently iPhones 7 after renewing their contracts and the beautiful look of the phone is not appreciated anymore because of the case.
Slds

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi VRFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 5Redmi 2Mi 5 ProSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Android Guru2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI King

06:32, Apr-25-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Well, I have to say that bezel less smartphone may be a magnet for the girls, but also for the floor which can stop my dream of taking a selfie with a beautiful girl on my - no existing- Mi Mix.

Mi5 Pro is better than enough so far!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

07:17, Apr-25-2017 | From APP
|
Obviously Durability. A Smart phone not only for fashion.. It's​ Like a Computer+Torch+Radio+Clock+Video player+Camera+Camcorder+Calculator+ Calendar+Stopwatch+Gaming machine and many other things. So if we need these things to use daily basis it should be  durable. Bezel less only for fashion or fancy,not for regular user.?

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Do what you love & Love wh

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
364 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Yi CameraMIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Mi 3Redmi 3RedmiRedmi 1SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi 2Mi Note ProMi TVMi NoteMi PadMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary300K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone Star Mr. DependableMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertApp TalentDebate MasterWallpaper StarHumor MasterRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:35, Apr-25-2017 | From PC
|
As of now only Durable ones. If Bezelless and Durability comes together then I'll go for Bezel ones. You guys can easily do that by putting a micro rubber cushion along the border and a micro tempered glass on top. Hope this will come true sometime soon.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

10:55, Apr-25-2017 | From Mi 5
|
i prefer bezel less phones. i don't think bezel makes the smartphone much durable than the bezel less phone. smartphones have glass front. So having bezels doesn't add much to durability of the phone. bezel less phones looks more stylish attractive and premium.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalMIUI 9MiPopForum Contest LoverTechnology Guru

14:52, Apr-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Durability. Bezel less certainly is not something I would consider when buying a mobile. Moreover, I get some accidental clicks with the part of my palm below the thumb while using my RedMi 2 with just one hand and I think it would be worse with a bezel less phone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUISuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Saturday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI PPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayI Love Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

15:59, Apr-25-2017 | From PC
|
I would prefer bezel-less, Because bezel-less displays would going the smartphone design trend of 2017.
many smartphone makers have decided to go the “bigger is better” route in terms of smartphone design.
It would appear that 2017 could see smartphone companies come up with a solution that promises to offer large displays without increasing the overall bulk of the phone.
That solution: bezel-less smartphones.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017

16:22, Apr-25-2017 | Via mobile
|
Sure Baseless, had there been durability a requirement , I would have stuck with old Nokia8310. Now , time has changed. I don't think anybody or most of us keep a phone for more than one or max two years. Software chahe is so fast that we may not be able to use same device for long ( thanks to custom rom developer that we are able to use some old sexy phi e like MI 3). SO for me, Innovation is important, May it be Baseless, foldable screen or something very extreme. I love newness.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfStar Of Technology

16:25, Apr-25-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
Bezel-less concept is beautiful in design which is very nice, but like it or not you will lose those beauty in years because you use the phone for some times.
What is more important is durability of the device. Human need durable device that can stand many circumstances that we can't predict. Maybe next minute after you read this reply your phone will drown in the bath tub, right? So design is important, but durability is importanter.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Scroll Of WisdomMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017

17:18, Apr-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer bezel less because it has a wider screen display plus it more like a new phone style I mean some people prefer durability but I prefer bezel less plus when someone calls u the speaker is inside ur phone and in order to hear the caller talk it has to vibrate and I find that more cool

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI Devices ContestSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum Members

20:54, Apr-25-2017 | From APP
|
I prefer durability... I think when we trip to some beautiful place in hinterland place or place that have more time to trip, we need more durability to get more comfort and fun trip. Also I think bezel less phone is not beautiful for me

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 3MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverDebate MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMaster Of Technology

02:04, Apr-26-2017 | From PC
|
Let google and apple also introduce their bezel less phones this year...Then only people will think that bezel less is the new future and beauty...No matters what people will choose bezel les afterwards.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
2355 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi Power BankUnlock MedalMagic CubeNinebot MiniMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 3Mi Max 2Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi Max Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4XRedmi NoteSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Poland90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SAtaturk MourningMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Super Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Master Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentRingtone ExpertYouth Pledge25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI KingOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Follower

10:40, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer durability.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
131 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayHappy Singles' DaySuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Puzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureHappy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMr. DependableDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 20186 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum 5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

10:44, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
Bezel-less phone don't seem to look nice ...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:46, Apr-24-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually both have its advantages

Platinum Member

King of Strong Style

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4X4 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersSuper SundayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1st Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMi Talent9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

10:46, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by mark48 at 10:53, Apr-24-2017

I'll go with the strength at the first place. If durability comes along with bezel less, its cherry on cake. Otherwise, I would not buy a pretty and fragile barbie when I could buy a tough Mi bunny.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMagic CubeMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi TV4 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Super FridaySuper TuesdayI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalSingapore Merlion MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Surge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Bunny Game Master Star WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star MIUI FollowerAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIer

10:47, Apr-24-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
durable phone..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Super MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper FridaySuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1MIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayI Love 2016Super WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyStar Of Technology

10:49, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer bezel less phone, though I dropped my phone, I still prefer bezel less for the look and for the sake of games.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper ThursdaySuper FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller

10:50, Apr-24-2017 | From PC
|
why not bezel-less but still durable?

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMiPopAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI King

10:51, Apr-24-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
no purpose of bezel-les phone when you can't use it comfortable. I choose durability.
AndroidManija.lt

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi VRMi MIXMi ScaleMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4X2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI SFan Of MIUI Spain10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSurge S1Super SundayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Diwali MIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOreoApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHumor MasterMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayDebate MasterYouth Pledge6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruNougatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom

10:51, Apr-24-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer durability

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list