Forum Contest LoverHappy 2019

[Complaints] Lagging phones ultimate guide

[ Promote]
187 1 |
15:59, Mar-05-2019 | From Redmi 5
|
|
Go to reply no.
I am really annoyed by tons of threads about laggy phones.
I do ask/beg/espect some admin, moderator or else to release an ULTIMATE LAG-FIX GUIDE for all of these users: this is Xiaomi, not Samsung, lags are symptoms of something wrong going on with your phone.
I do believe this is necessary also to avoid another ENORMOUS ISSUE that's hysterical request for updates.
Update is solving something that you have done wrong before. If you do your job well there is much much much less need for update. FURTHERMORE: updating is a potential source of bugs, conflicts, incompatibilities that require a factory reset to be solved. In such situation updating means stacking shxt over shxt over shxt again, that is to say that it's going to make the problems much worse.
If this FORUM approaches the customers in terms of passively waiting for "customers having problems -> Forum gives solutions", then the FORUM is gonna die soon and spoil the reputation of Xiaomi.
This FORUM should educate the customers to a correct usage and management of their phones instead, in order to give them an active and responsible role in all of this.
For these reasons I firmly ask you to release such a guide, together with a LIVE LIST of SCOUNDREL APPS to be immediately uninstalled, and everything else to get the target of a higher and more mature device management awareness of the customers.
Thank you.

Best Regards.
ConfucioBestia.
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
02:30, Mar-08-2019 | Via mobile
|
Украли redmi 5 +. Думал у вас защита а защита вообще не работает