| This post was edited by GR33dyBlackie at 09:18, Apr-21-2017 |
The new Mi flagship Mi 6 was released yesterday (19-April-2017. Its power house is the latest Qualcomm flagship Snapdragon 835 SoC with adreno 540 GPU, and has a massive 6GB RAM! It is equipped with a dual cameras, which are seamlessly integrated at the back and it is equipped with a 4-axis Optical Imaging Stabilisier (OIS)! So what is this '4-axis OIS' about? Let me share a bit more and see it in action here! But first, a recap.....
HIGHLIGHTS OF SPECIFICATIONS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, a 10nm processor which has power saving up to 25%!
- Massive 6GB RAM with options of 64Gb / 128GB Internal Memory.
- 5.15" display, four-sided 3D glass
- Front Under-glass fingerprint sensor integrated with HOME function.
- Splash-resistant, with the SIM tray also sealed against splashes
- 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera that allows you to have 2x lossless zoom
- 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day
- Dual speakers, which gives you a more immersive experience when you're watching videos
The new Mi 6 dual camera features a dual-12MP camera, eqiupped with 4-axis OIS (Optical Imaging Stablisier) and PDAF (Phase Detection Auto-focus, commonly found in DSLR cameras). The 4-Axis OIS is a state of the art technology which was developed and patiented, the 4-axis OIS includes latitudinal + longditudinal, and transveral image stabilitzation.
In comparison with competitor's devices, it is merely equipped with a 2-axis OIS.
Now, let's a look at the 4-axis OIS in action. From the left, there is no OIS equipped. In the middle, featuring Xiaomi's patent 4-axis OIS. And on the outmost right, it is competitor's 2-axis OIS! Amazing isnt it?
Do you like the 4-axis OIS?
Rated by 16 people
View Rating Log