This post was edited by rasoolakhtet at 14:59, Apr-28-2017 |
Greetings to all Mi Users!
After making of tutorial 'Different way to flash MIUI rom on Mac OS X' now i am delighted that i am sharing another trutorial to flash MIUI rom in super easy way even without MiFlash tool. MIUI didn't released yet Mac OSx version of MiFlash tool but with some simple steps you can flash Fastboot file in Super easy way.
- Unlocked Booloader
- Download Fastboot and ADB file below link
- Latest Fastboot file for your device (Mi5 & Mi5s or other devices because i tested only these two devices)
- Terminal Application of Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
Download Fastboot and ADB file from download link
Download Latest Fastboot file for your device from MIUI forum
Extract downloaded MIUI rom on Desktop and rename folder to MIUI
Put downloaded Fastboot and ADB file in rom (MIUI) folder
Put your device in Fastboot Mode with (Power-off your handset and press Volume Down + Power.)
Connect you device to your Mac osX
Open terminal from Utilities folder or Press cmd+shift+U on desktop
Step 8:After opening terminal write
Copy the Code
- <font size="3">cd ~/Desktop/MIUI</font>
Type ADB command in your terminal to see your device in list
Copy the Code
- <font size="3">./adb devices</font>
Drag flash_all file in to terminal and hit enter
You will see progress in terminal and after some time your device will reboot automatically.
I hope this tutorial will help you to find easy method for flashing MIUI rom on Mac OS X without MiFlash tool.
Please watch video till end because in last you will get solution of "Missmatching image and device" error
to view this thread.
Updated 28 April 2017
- Many users are facing "Missmatching image and device" to resolve this issue. Open "flash_all.sh" file in TextEdit and put "./" before every Fastboot word and save it then repeat Step 10 again to finish this process.
- Some users facing permission issue, they should update OS to 10.12 or install Android Studio and plugins.