Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentAndroid GuruRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

[App Review] Review Of Easy Voice Recorder Pro: The Ultimate Recorder

[ Promote]
610 2 |
14:12, Apr-18-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by aman_kafle at 11:42, Apr-18-2017

Hello Mi users !
easy6.jpg
‌Easy Voice Recorder pro

Today i am writing the app review of
"Easy Voice Recorder Pro" under the motto of providing  you appropriate information about the app and here I will go on through the discussion of the subject matters like  introduction, key features, Methods to operate, Pros and Cons and Conclusion. So here we go !!

Introduction

Screenshot (44).png

Easy Voice Recorder pro is an Voice recording App that serves you with various Brilliant features. Its main feature is to Record the Voice that involves in acts like Songs, Tapping sounds, Secret conversation,  As proof for something and many more. Its your everyday companion to record moments. Its a useful app for Students, in Business, by Musician and others too. Its Fast, easy and adaptive to your needs. You can spot record button simply when open the App it will just come to your  eyesight. ‌In the pro version you are mainly benefitted with Automatic upload for your Recordings to Google Drive or Dropbox.

Key Features

Screenshot (47).png Screenshot (50).png
Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (48).png

- Records in Stereo

- Record with Bluetooth Microphone

- Manage and Saves the Recordings with folders and also to your SD Card

- Boost the input volume with Microphone Software Gain

- Record the High Quality PCM and MP4s

easy3.png
easy2.png

Pros and Cons
Pros : Easy to use and make quick notes on the go. Record lectures, songs, Tappings and other sounds
Cons : It have Issues while sharing the recorded files and other all features are excellent

Q.) How to operate the App ?
You can simply Purchase  the App from the Google Play Store. Open the App you can easily spot the Record button on the Bottom of the screen. You can Record the Sound and Save it on Folders or also on SD Card.

Ratings and User reviews

Screenshot (45).png

Easy Voice Recorder Pro App has an excellent Ratings of 4.6. It have Exceeded its Download above 100 Thousand and Counting. You can listen the Recorded Voice Again and Again. Just a bit of Sad News is You should purchase the App ( $ 3.74 ).

Additional information

Screenshot (46).png

Let us Know about your Experience using this App. You Can  post Your Recordings recorded from the App.
Thank you
Favorite Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 1 Great!

Experience +10  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Reply to notify me.

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
804 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Saturday2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Surge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10Diamond Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:16, Apr-25-2017 | From PC
|
Not bad of a review.
Keep it up!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentAndroid GuruRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

Author| 21:04, Apr-26-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the appreciation.
I will work more harder ...
Reply to notify me.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list