this is the best way to keep the device cool without getting 'Overheated'?|
I used to do a several tips :
- Its recommend to use the original charger or use the charger with the recommendation voltage, and avoid to using the phone while its charging. you can chose to turn off the phone or turn the mobile networks connection.
- Clear all the unnecessary running apps in background, heavy graphics games, browsing with a lot of tabs open. Wisely to choose any app that you lock for get the real time notifications such as media social app or chat app.
- Use the case that have been proven fit, ergonomic and give great air flow to handset.
- Do not put your phone on direct sun light such as car dashboard or windows, also do not keep the phone under pillow.
- Do not setting your brightness to high use the auto setting and make some adjustment.
- Do not over use your phone likes game too much, playing music while browsing, and lot of another apps runnning in a long time.
- Set the auto start app, just the app that seems very priority (very important).
- Avoid to use the camera app in high intensity, in high setting for a long time. The cameras juice battery so much.
- Carefully when install app from unknown sources avoid to get viruses.
- Update your firmware when available the official of course, to maximize the hardware performance.
if you have the situation that your phone really over heat just turn off your phone as soon as possible, if your device isn't uni body just open the back case and open the battery for a while.
its work in my devices