Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NAMMIED
Online time
1248 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi USB FanMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi WiFiYi Action CameraMi Power StripYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Singapore10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1300K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum PostsOlympics MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 20161900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Inbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruIndustrious ReporterDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

[Debate] [Debate] Is it important to own the latest mobile phone? Reply to win medal!

[ Promote]
7870 637 |
11:08, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,

In last week's debate, Is the VR Headset Harmful to Our Eyes? most of them agreed that Yes, VR can be harmful to our eyes. Let's debate today on "Should we own the newest mobile phone model".

xiaomi-mi6-phone-2.jpeg

Xiaomi has just launched the much-anticipated flagship device Mi 6 on April 19th in China. With the powerful Snapdragon 835, the dual cameras with optical zoom, the four-sided 3D glass, the display with eye care, and the stunning design and, Mi 6 is undoubtedly a sought-after device!

Everyday there is a new release of Mobile smartphones all over the world. We want to own one new mobile due to its specifications, and of course, we need to consider our budget.

Xiaomi-Pinecone-1.jpg

There are still many people, however, that do not need all of the features provided by a smartphone, and are instead better served by a normal mobile. Some people are very happy with there old mobile. People love to buy new mobiles, especially if it is a Xiaomi Mobile. Some people think the advancing technology is not improving our life, the new features are making us more lazy and ignorant. What do you think?

Is it important to own the latest mobile phones?

Reply to this thread before 27th April 2017 will win Debate Master medal !

Note:
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.
Please reply to this topic only.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Evaaaaaaa and Super Moderator @Muz_paray for Continous Support and Mods of India Subforum.

Pro side Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
Yes. For a tech geek like me, it is important to stay updated.
More
Anant2404:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
@dmin:
Yes, I'm fond of latest phones and gadgets.
BBhagat:
yes use latest technology of mi phones.
BBhagat:
yes use latest technology of mi phones.
kuppusamy:
I do like to have a new phone with good features and new technology. L...
faiz9158:
Yes...i think we should use the latest technology as it keeps us upto ...
BBhagat:
Yes because love to buy mi 6 all new design and color and dual camera ...
vijay131213:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
GlaneXDA:
Yes! Good for people, who work in IT
Numbre:
It's necessary for me to have such advanced new tech, but not that oft...
yashrajsawant:
YES,I think so it is a must to be updated as the new technology is get...
elaimte:
Why NOT....!!!!!! Do we stop enjoying , if we enjoyed ONCE NEW #TECH...
yogesh1999:
No, it's not important because some new phones may not be as good as t...
manu33xtro.ep:
Yes I think so but nt all six month !!
samuel10_12:
Yes. It is important to buy the latest to enjoy the most technological...
Cdhwaj:
yes i m with pro side
AdarshGoyal:
This post was edited by AdarshGoyal at 20:10, Apr-22-2017 Madness m...
Rikialkahfi:
yes i like new flagship phone feature
anl204:
Yes , to taste new emerging technology it important to have new devices.
Alex1100:
I will wait until the new cheapest mobile is not coming like note 3,no...
alhoussam:
important to stay update wit the last phone but whit the good price an...
SimplyShahriar:
Not important but i phone lovers like me things so
GIG4NTE:
Yes, its very important to get the latest and the greatest as Xiaomi o...
BBhagat:
yes because new letest technology and design by mi and xiaomi and lest...
Farook10:
Yes,with latest features
MeherKiran:
Yes, I would love to have the latest mobile in hand and only if it is ...
dany.river:
minhyi:
I will buy the lasted Mobile and enjoy new tech. It's my hobbit
Logi087:
Yes, Because some company don't care their old phone include Xiaomi......
rhind:
yes it is important to stay updated
Con side No , it's not important. I can always wait.
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and b...
More
vovcik1:
No , it's not important. I can always wait.
jithinnm:
I can use my mobile for more than one year
fr3.4ky._.d0_od:
The latest mobile phone is not necessary as a phone should be bought as per...
DVG234:
If it is not important, like switch over from 3G to 4G, you can skip one ge...
Enemy18:
no, but its great
Darkweavers:
kontol komen w diapus ngentod
vaneet:
i can wait
ALSYUNDAWY:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
nitish.tikoo:
not really..
mkreku:
Not important, but fun :)
forgachl:
Not really. It's more important to own a working smartphone, that covers al...
Chiyaan:
Not much
sv7bzf:
No, it's not important ...
pvasanth:
its not important old phones are still rocks.....
Kamuleon:
no it's not important
suresh53:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
Fu-lee:
no, is not important rather update
Stevie_Sena:
its, depend in your usage
alex.scloh:
not really, i only get new when the current one not working
ALSYUNDAWY:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
xnuxer46:
its not important,
Vikas869:
no it is not important...
papah.rdp:
No , it's not important. I can always wait …
adobosz1@tlen.p:
Latest version of the mobile phone have tha same wchich phone from last yea...
arpan67:
no take a flagship, change roms unless its does not perform like a flagship...
hehehekittens:
No need to have the latest mobile if your device is running good and you're...
Defender522:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
Mr.cubix...:
Of course...But, I should stress on the passion rather than the importance.
RN74:
For me it is better to wait when you have a good and stable device.
Digiwizkid:
Not necessarily, as I am clear with my requirements from my handset. Till t...

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 31 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vkb77 + 2 Thanks!
Arindam-mi + 1 Great!
GlaneXDA + 1 Great!
Stu. + 1 Agreed!
yashrajsawant + 2 Agreed!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
monster227 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
sanjaychaudhri + 1 OK
alexisonza + 2 Great!
paulpgk + 2 Awesome!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
Wolfi70 + 5 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Agreed!
rohitbn31 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ariloc + 2 Let's debate!
a3999jose + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
SaiTyson + 1 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vlambers + 10 + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 3 Awesome!

Experience +126  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHRMIED
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI KingTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

20:26, Apr-20-2017 | From APP
|
No, it is not. Every few months almost all major (.. and minor) smartphone makers announce and produce devices with latest hardware in a pace that is almost too fast for the market. Also, any smartphone as long as it's hardware and software is working fine , does not require replacement.

Elite Member

Mi... it keeps getting better

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi BandUnlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 3Mi PadRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI PolandThanksgiving DayI Love 20165 Million Forum Posts800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeUEFA EURO MedalRocket to Future1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMr. DependableDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyYouth Pledge

01:56, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAGMIEI
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi Power BankMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningSuper SundayMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 20 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ukraine1st Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi TalentOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI KingAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates Lover

08:19, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and buy a new phone but never, NEVER leave the old one. I had got Mi 5s a month ago and I'm pretty sure I will be with that phone for a very long time. I even think Mi 8 will be launched and Mi 5s will still rock, and will still having it.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

19:56, Apr-20-2017 | From Google Nexus 5
|
the latest is not necessarily the best and sometimes are worst than previous generation phones. for instance, the early Snapdragon 810 phones overheat easily and using a previous generation device would give you more battery life.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXDMIDL
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMIUI Forum AppSuper FridaySuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI World Tour5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdaySingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayRocket to FutureMi Live MedalHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Pokemon Master MedalSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersMIUI PGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum

20:05, Apr-20-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
depend on what the feature and spesification on that latest smartphone, if the feature and the spesification like mi 6, must buy it later !

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProMi 4iMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to Future3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerAndroid ElfMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerDebate MasterForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI King

20:06, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
The latest phone is not really necessary unless the older phone does not make it to the user's requirements anymore. (Eg. unusable, unresponsive display...)
Believe in yourself, believe in believe :)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 8Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rocket to Future3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyTechnology Guru

20:16, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
yes i can wat.. not necessary to own the latest

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi MIXMi HomeMi Power StripMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingMi TalentMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeAndroid Guru

20:17, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i can wait.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Redmi NoteRedmi ProRedmiRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4X5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeTechnology Guru

20:17, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
The first fruits cost too much!
I wait for best tech at best price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMagic CubeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 2Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology

20:19, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
depends on price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4A10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star

20:23, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
not the latest mobile phones, i think it's the latest technology on it. i choose redmi 4 prime because of it's chipset, for reasonable price.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list