Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
1196 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi WiFi RouterMi USB FanYi Action CameraMi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SMi 4iRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super FridayMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Singapore3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper MondayThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9Rocket to Future5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableIndustrious ReporterHumor MasterDebate MasterApp MasterMIUI Follower

[Debate] [Debate] Is it important to own the latest mobile phone? Reply to win medal!

[ Promote]
6796 637 |
11:08, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,

In last week's debate, Is the VR Headset Harmful to Our Eyes? most of them agreed that Yes, VR can be harmful to our eyes. Let's debate today on "Should we own the newest mobile phone model".

xiaomi-mi6-phone-2.jpeg

Xiaomi has just launched the much-anticipated flagship device Mi 6 on April 19th in China. With the powerful Snapdragon 835, the dual cameras with optical zoom, the four-sided 3D glass, the display with eye care, and the stunning design and, Mi 6 is undoubtedly a sought-after device!

Everyday there is a new release of Mobile smartphones all over the world. We want to own one new mobile due to its specifications, and of course, we need to consider our budget.

Xiaomi-Pinecone-1.jpg

There are still many people, however, that do not need all of the features provided by a smartphone, and are instead better served by a normal mobile. Some people are very happy with there old mobile. People love to buy new mobiles, especially if it is a Xiaomi Mobile. Some people think the advancing technology is not improving our life, the new features are making us more lazy and ignorant. What do you think?

Is it important to own the latest mobile phones?

Reply to this thread before 27th April 2017 will win Debate Master medal !

Note:
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.
Please reply to this topic only.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Evaaaaaaa and Super Moderator @Muz_paray for Continous Support and Mods of India Subforum.

Pro side Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
Yes. For a tech geek like me, it is important to stay updated.
More
Anant2404:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
@dmin:
Yes, I'm fond of latest phones and gadgets.
BBhagat:
yes use latest technology of mi phones.
BBhagat:
yes use latest technology of mi phones.
kuppusamy:
I do like to have a new phone with good features and new technology. L...
faiz9158:
Yes...i think we should use the latest technology as it keeps us upto ...
BBhagat:
Yes because love to buy mi 6 all new design and color and dual camera ...
vijay131213:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
GlaneXDA:
Yes! Good for people, who work in IT
Numbre:
It's necessary for me to have such advanced new tech, but not that oft...
yashrajsawant:
YES,I think so it is a must to be updated as the new technology is get...
elaimte:
Why NOT....!!!!!! Do we stop enjoying , if we enjoyed ONCE NEW #TECH...
yogesh1999:
No, it's not important because some new phones may not be as good as t...
manu33xtro.ep:
Yes I think so but nt all six month !!
samuel10_12:
Yes. It is important to buy the latest to enjoy the most technological...
Cdhwaj:
yes i m with pro side
AdarshGoyal:
This post was edited by AdarshGoyal at 20:10, Apr-22-2017 Madness m...
Rikialkahfi:
yes i like new flagship phone feature
anl204:
Yes , to taste new emerging technology it important to have new devices.
Alex1100:
I will wait until the new cheapest mobile is not coming like note 3,no...
alhoussam:
important to stay update wit the last phone but whit the good price an...
SimplyShahriar:
Not important but i phone lovers like me things so
GIG4NTE:
Yes, its very important to get the latest and the greatest as Xiaomi o...
BBhagat:
yes because new letest technology and design by mi and xiaomi and lest...
Farook10:
Yes,with latest features
MeherKiran:
Yes, I would love to have the latest mobile in hand and only if it is ...
dany.river:
minhyi:
I will buy the lasted Mobile and enjoy new tech. It's my hobbit
Logi087:
Yes, Because some company don't care their old phone include Xiaomi......
rhind:
yes it is important to stay updated
Con side No , it's not important. I can always wait.
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and b...
More
vovcik1:
No , it's not important. I can always wait.
jithinnm:
I can use my mobile for more than one year
fr3.4ky._.d0_od:
The latest mobile phone is not necessary as a phone should be bought as per...
DVG234:
If it is not important, like switch over from 3G to 4G, you can skip one ge...
Enemy18:
no, but its great
Darkweavers:
kontol komen w diapus ngentod
vaneet:
i can wait
ALSYUNDAWY:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
nitish.tikoo:
not really..
mkreku:
Not important, but fun :)
forgachl:
Not really. It's more important to own a working smartphone, that covers al...
Chiyaan:
Not much
sv7bzf:
No, it's not important ...
pvasanth:
its not important old phones are still rocks.....
Kamuleon:
no it's not important
suresh53:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
Fu-lee:
no, is not important rather update
Stevie_Sena:
its, depend in your usage
alex.scloh:
not really, i only get new when the current one not working
ALSYUNDAWY:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
xnuxer46:
its not important,
Vikas869:
no it is not important...
papah.rdp:
No , it's not important. I can always wait …
adobosz1@tlen.p:
Latest version of the mobile phone have tha same wchich phone from last yea...
arpan67:
no take a flagship, change roms unless its does not perform like a flagship...
hehehekittens:
No need to have the latest mobile if your device is running good and you're...
Defender522:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
Mr.cubix...:
Of course...But, I should stress on the passion rather than the importance.
RN74:
For me it is better to wait when you have a good and stable device.
Digiwizkid:
Not necessarily, as I am clear with my requirements from my handset. Till t...

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 31 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vkb77 + 2 Thanks!
Arindam-mi + 1 Great!
GlaneXDA + 1 Great!
Stu. + 1 Agreed!
yashrajsawant + 2 Agreed!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
monster227 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
sanjaychaudhri + 1 OK
alexisonza + 2 Great!
paulpgk + 2 Awesome!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
Wolfi70 + 5 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Agreed!
rohitbn31 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ariloc + 2 Let's debate!
a3999jose + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
SaiTyson + 1 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vlambers + 10 + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 3 Awesome!

Experience +126  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI KingTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

20:26, Apr-20-2017 | From APP
|
No, it is not. Every few months almost all major (.. and minor) smartphone makers announce and produce devices with latest hardware in a pace that is almost too fast for the market. Also, any smartphone as long as it's hardware and software is working fine , does not require replacement.

Elite Member

Mi... it keeps getting better

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi BandUnlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 25 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenUEFA EURO MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master Medal1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamHumor MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentTechnology GuruMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyInbox Zero

01:56, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MAGMIED
Online time
50 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4XMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertXiaomi Type-C Earphones25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi Story TellerForum Contest Lover

08:19, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and buy a new phone but never, NEVER leave the old one. I had got Mi 5s a month ago and I'm pretty sure I will be with that phone for a very long time. I even think Mi 8 will be launched and Mi 5s will still rock, and will still having it.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

19:56, Apr-20-2017 | From Google Nexus 5
|
the latest is not necessarily the best and sometimes are worst than previous generation phones. for instance, the early Snapdragon 810 phones overheat easily and using a previous generation device would give you more battery life.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXDMIDL
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMi 5sRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMi Live MedalI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI World TourSurge S1Super Saturday90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid GuruTechnology GuruStar Of Technology

20:05, Apr-20-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
depend on what the feature and spesification on that latest smartphone, if the feature and the spesification like mi 6, must buy it later !

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali3500K Forum MembersDiwali Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

20:06, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
The latest phone is not really necessary unless the older phone does not make it to the user's requirements anymore. (Eg. unusable, unresponsive display...)
Believe in yourself, believe in believe :)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 8Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rocket to Future3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyTechnology Guru

20:16, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
yes i can wat.. not necessary to own the latest

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Merry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016300K Forum MembersMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

20:17, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i can wait.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
168 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Band 2Mi KeyMi Yi CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Redmi ProRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3RedmiMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy New YearRocket to FutureAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Story Teller

20:17, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
The first fruits cost too much!
I wait for best tech at best price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi VRMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi Max 2300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingUpdates LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover Medal

20:19, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
depends on price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4A10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star

20:23, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
not the latest mobile phones, i think it's the latest technology on it. i choose redmi 4 prime because of it's chipset, for reasonable price.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list