Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
1102 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi USB FanMi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 4iMi 4SRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI Fan From SingaporeWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 20171300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI KingApp StarStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroIndustrious ReporterAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterApp MasterYouth PledgeDebate MasterMr. Dependable

[Debate] [Debate] Is it important to own the latest mobile phone? Reply to win medal!

[ Promote]
5646 636 |
11:08, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,

In last week's debate, Is the VR Headset Harmful to Our Eyes? most of them agreed that Yes, VR can be harmful to our eyes. Let's debate today on "Should we own the newest mobile phone model".

xiaomi-mi6-phone-2.jpeg

Xiaomi has just launched the much-anticipated flagship device Mi 6 on April 19th in China. With the powerful Snapdragon 835, the dual cameras with optical zoom, the four-sided 3D glass, the display with eye care, and the stunning design and, Mi 6 is undoubtedly a sought-after device!

Everyday there is a new release of Mobile smartphones all over the world. We want to own one new mobile due to its specifications, and of course, we need to consider our budget.

Xiaomi-Pinecone-1.jpg

There are still many people, however, that do not need all of the features provided by a smartphone, and are instead better served by a normal mobile. Some people are very happy with there old mobile. People love to buy new mobiles, especially if it is a Xiaomi Mobile. Some people think the advancing technology is not improving our life, the new features are making us more lazy and ignorant. What do you think?

Is it important to own the latest mobile phones?

Reply to this thread before 27th April 2017 will win Debate Master medal !

Note:
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.
Please reply to this topic only.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Evaaaaaaa and Super Moderator @Muz_paray for Continous Support and Mods of India Subforum.

Pro side Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
Yes. For a tech geek like me, it is important to stay updated.
More
Anant2404:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
@dmin:
Yes, I'm fond of latest phones and gadgets.
BBhagat:
yes use latest technology of mi phones.
BBhagat:
yes use latest technology of mi phones.
kuppusamy:
I do like to have a new phone with good features and new technology. L...
faiz9158:
Yes...i think we should use the latest technology as it keeps us upto ...
BBhagat:
Yes because love to buy mi 6 all new design and color and dual camera ...
vijay131213:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
GlaneXDA:
Yes! Good for people, who work in IT
Numbre:
It's necessary for me to have such advanced new tech, but not that oft...
yashrajsawant:
YES,I think so it is a must to be updated as the new technology is get...
elaimte:
Why NOT....!!!!!! Do we stop enjoying , if we enjoyed ONCE NEW #TECH...
yogesh1999:
No, it's not important because some new phones may not be as good as t...
manu33xtro.ep:
Yes I think so but nt all six month !!
samuel10_12:
Yes. It is important to buy the latest to enjoy the most technological...
Cdhwaj:
yes i m with pro side
AdarshGoyal:
This post was edited by AdarshGoyal at 20:10, Apr-22-2017 Madness m...
Rikialkahfi:
yes i like new flagship phone feature
anl204:
Yes , to taste new emerging technology it important to have new devices.
Alex1100:
I will wait until the new cheapest mobile is not coming like note 3,no...
alhoussam:
important to stay update wit the last phone but whit the good price an...
SimplyShahriar:
Not important but i phone lovers like me things so
GIG4NTE:
Yes, its very important to get the latest and the greatest as Xiaomi o...
BBhagat:
yes because new letest technology and design by mi and xiaomi and lest...
Farook10:
Yes,with latest features
MeherKiran:
Yes, I would love to have the latest mobile in hand and only if it is ...
dany.river:
minhyi:
I will buy the lasted Mobile and enjoy new tech. It's my hobbit
Logi087:
Yes, Because some company don't care their old phone include Xiaomi......
rhind:
yes it is important to stay updated
Con side No , it's not important. I can always wait.
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and b...
More
jithinnm:
I can use my mobile for more than one year
fr3.4ky._.d0_od:
The latest mobile phone is not necessary as a phone should be bought as per...
DVG234:
If it is not important, like switch over from 3G to 4G, you can skip one ge...
Enemy18:
no, but its great
Darkweavers:
kontol komen w diapus ngentod
vaneet:
i can wait
ALSYUNDAWY:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
nitish.tikoo:
not really..
mkreku:
Not important, but fun :)
forgachl:
Not really. It's more important to own a working smartphone, that covers al...
Chiyaan:
Not much
sv7bzf:
No, it's not important ...
pvasanth:
its not important old phones are still rocks.....
Kamuleon:
no it's not important
suresh53:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
Fu-lee:
no, is not important rather update
Stevie_Sena:
its, depend in your usage
alex.scloh:
not really, i only get new when the current one not working
ALSYUNDAWY:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
xnuxer46:
its not important,
Vikas869:
no it is not important...
papah.rdp:
No , it's not important. I can always wait …
adobosz1@tlen.p:
Latest version of the mobile phone have tha same wchich phone from last yea...
arpan67:
no take a flagship, change roms unless its does not perform like a flagship...
hehehekittens:
No need to have the latest mobile if your device is running good and you're...
Defender522:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
Mr.cubix...:
Of course...But, I should stress on the passion rather than the importance.
RN74:
For me it is better to wait when you have a good and stable device.
Digiwizkid:
Not necessarily, as I am clear with my requirements from my handset. Till t...
1usman:
No, it is not important. The phones appear to have reached a level where th...

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 31 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

vkb77 + 2 Thanks!
Arindam-mi + 1 Great!
GlaneXDA + 1 Great!
Stu. + 1 Agreed!
yashrajsawant + 2 Agreed!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
monster227 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
sanjaychaudhri + 1 OK
alexisonza + 2 Great!
paulpgk + 2 Awesome!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
Wolfi70 + 5 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Agreed!
rohitbn31 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ariloc + 2 Let's debate!
a3999jose + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
SaiTyson + 1 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vlambers + 10 + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 3 Awesome!

Experience +126  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MHRMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI KingTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

20:26, Apr-20-2017 | From APP
|
No, it is not. Every few months almost all major (.. and minor) smartphone makers announce and produce devices with latest hardware in a pace that is almost too fast for the market. Also, any smartphone as long as it's hardware and software is working fine , does not require replacement.

Elite Member

Mi... it keeps getting better

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
195 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi BandUnlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 25 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenUEFA EURO MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master Medal1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamHumor MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentTechnology GuruMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyInbox Zero

01:56, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MAGMIED
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 5sRedmi 4X4 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI 2017Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMi TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI King

08:19, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and buy a new phone but never, NEVER leave the old one. I had got Mi 5s a month ago and I'm pretty sure I will be with that phone for a very long time. I even think Mi 8 will be launched and Mi 5s will still rock, and will still having it.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

19:56, Apr-20-2017 | From Google Nexus 5
|
the latest is not necessarily the best and sometimes are worst than previous generation phones. for instance, the early Snapdragon 810 phones overheat easily and using a previous generation device would give you more battery life.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi VRMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Mi 5sRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper Thursday3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9Mi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI 2017100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdaySuper FridaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

20:05, Apr-20-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
depend on what the feature and spesification on that latest smartphone, if the feature and the spesification like mi 6, must buy it later !

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI World Tour300K Forum Members500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI KingAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

20:06, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
The latest phone is not really necessary unless the older phone does not make it to the user's requirements anymore. (Eg. unusable, unresponsive display...)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20171500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Talent

20:16, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
yes i can wat.. not necessary to own the latest

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2100K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016MIUI World TourMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

20:17, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i can wait.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NCFMIED
Online time
168 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMIUI 7MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi Note 4XMi 3RedmiRedmi Pro5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroStar Of Icons

20:17, Apr-20-2017 | From PC
|
The first fruits cost too much!
I wait for best tech at best price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper SundaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of Technology

20:19, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
depends on price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4A10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star

20:23, Apr-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
not the latest mobile phones, i think it's the latest technology on it. i choose redmi 4 prime because of it's chipset, for reasonable price.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list