Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
996 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi BandUnlock MedalMi USB FanMi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Super FridaySuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI KingApp StarStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndustrious ReporterHumor MasterDebate MasterApp MasterMi Talent

[Debate] [Debate] Is it important to own the latest mobile phone? Reply to win medal!

[ Promote]
3129 605 |
11:08, Apr-20-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,

In last week's debate, Is the VR Headset Harmful to Our Eyes? most of them agreed that Yes, VR can be harmful to our eyes. Let's debate today on "Should we own the newest mobile phone model".

xiaomi-mi6-phone-2.jpeg

Xiaomi has just launched the much-anticipated flagship device Mi 6 on April 19th in China. With the powerful Snapdragon 835, the dual cameras with optical zoom, the four-sided 3D glass, the display with eye care, and the stunning design and, Mi 6 is undoubtedly a sought-after device!

Everyday there is a new release of Mobile smartphones all over the world. We want to own one new mobile due to its specifications, and of course, we need to consider our budget.

Xiaomi-Pinecone-1.jpg

There are still many people, however, that do not need all of the features provided by a smartphone, and are instead better served by a normal mobile. Some people are very happy with there old mobile. People love to buy new mobiles, especially if it is a Xiaomi Mobile. Some people think the advancing technology is not improving our life, the new features are making us more lazy and ignorant. What do you think?

Is it important to own the latest mobile phones?

Reply to this thread before 27th April 2017 will win Debate Master medal !

Note:
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.
Please reply to this topic only.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Evaaaaaaa and Super Moderator @Muz_paray for Continous Support and Mods of India Subforum.

Pro side Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
Yes. For a tech geek like me, it is important to stay updated.
More
faiz9158:
Yes...i think we should use the latest technology as it keeps us upto ...
BBhagat:
Yes because love to buy mi 6 all new design and color and dual camera ...
vijay131213:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
GlaneXDA:
Yes! Good for people, who work in IT
Numbre:
It's necessary for me to have such advanced new tech, but not that oft...
yashrajsawant:
YES,I think so it is a must to be updated as the new technology is get...
elaimte:
Why NOT....!!!!!! Do we stop enjoying , if we enjoyed ONCE NEW #TECH...
yogesh1999:
No, it's not important because some new phones may not be as good as t...
manu33xtro.ep:
Yes I think so but nt all six month !!
samuel10_12:
Yes. It is important to buy the latest to enjoy the most technological...
Cdhwaj:
yes i m with pro side
AdarshGoyal:
This post was edited by AdarshGoyal at 20:10, Apr-22-2017 Madness m...
Rikialkahfi:
yes i like new flagship phone feature
anl204:
Yes , to taste new emerging technology it important to have new devices.
Alex1100:
I will wait until the new cheapest mobile is not coming like note 3,no...
alhoussam:
important to stay update wit the last phone but whit the good price an...
SimplyShahriar:
Not important but i phone lovers like me things so
GIG4NTE:
Yes, its very important to get the latest and the greatest as Xiaomi o...
BBhagat:
yes because new letest technology and design by mi and xiaomi and lest...
Farook10:
Yes,with latest features
MeherKiran:
Yes, I would love to have the latest mobile in hand and only if it is ...
dany.river:
minhyi:
I will buy the lasted Mobile and enjoy new tech. It's my hobbit
Logi087:
Yes, Because some company don't care their old phone include Xiaomi......
rhind:
yes it is important to stay updated
BBhagat:
i was go pro side because i use letest model and i was change mobi...
Alex1100:
I will wait
CE0700:
Yes, its important to buy the latest Mobile and enjoy new tech.
kapildubey:
Of course, i want the latest tech on my hands.
kapildubey:
Of course, i want the latest tech on my hands.
Con side No , it's not important. I can always wait.
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and b...
More
forgachl:
Not really. It's more important to own a working smartphone, that covers al...
Chiyaan:
Not much
sv7bzf:
No, it's not important ...
pvasanth:
its not important old phones are still rocks.....
Kamuleon:
no it's not important
suresh53:
NO, ITS NOT NEEDED
Fu-lee:
no, is not important rather update
Stevie_Sena:
its, depend in your usage
alex.scloh:
not really, i only get new when the current one not working
ALSYUNDAWY:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
xnuxer46:
its not important,
Vikas869:
no it is not important...
papah.rdp:
No , it's not important. I can always wait …
adobosz1@tlen.p:
Latest version of the mobile phone have tha same wchich phone from last yea...
arpan67:
no take a flagship, change roms unless its does not perform like a flagship...
hehehekittens:
No need to have the latest mobile if your device is running good and you're...
Defender522:
I wouldn't be in a hurry. All the time.
Mr.cubix...:
Of course...But, I should stress on the passion rather than the importance.
RN74:
For me it is better to wait when you have a good and stable device.
Digiwizkid:
Not necessarily, as I am clear with my requirements from my handset. Till t...
1usman:
No, it is not important. The phones appear to have reached a level where th...
vnfanMIUI:
No, We can wait for the best product. So, please do it the best untill done...
bozarjoska:
No , it's not important. I can always wait and buy if it cheaper.
mysf4145:
Not at all. It's okay to have the present phone as long as it serves princi...
Arcaenemus:
Actually no, because technology will go advanced eventually.. so keeping it...
PsychoFreak:
Well it's not always important to buy new technology as something old can a...
Noxavil:
No , it's not important. I can always wait.
farid9sat:
No , it's not important. I can always wait.
vijayarohith:
Not required. Its just waste of money (if money is a concern :P)
ZhenZuan:
No, as long as the phone still working with no lag and ROM keep receiving u...

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 29 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

GlaneXDA + 1 Great!
Stu. + 1 Agreed!
yashrajsawant + 2 Agreed!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
monster227 + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
alexanrin + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
sanjaychaudhri + 1 OK
alexisonza + 2 Great!
paulpgk + 2 Awesome!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
Wolfi70 + 5 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 2 Agreed!
rohitbn31 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ariloc + 2 Let's debate!
a3999jose + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
SaiTyson + 1 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vlambers + 10 + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Aseemdave + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +123  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.3.0.MHRMIDI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Expert

20:26, Apr-20-2017
|
No, it is not. Every few months almost all major (.. and minor) smartphone makers announce and produce devices with latest hardware in a pace that is almost too fast for the market. Also, any smartphone as long as it's hardware and software is working fine , does not require replacement.

Mi... it keeps getting better

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
193 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 3Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi TVMi PadRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMi Live MedalI Love 20161800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI 20171400K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp TalentDebate MasterMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star

01:56, Apr-21-2017
|

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MAGMIDL
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMi 5sMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMi TalentDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruRingtone Star

08:19, Apr-21-2017
|
No, phones are made to last, to be our companies by the most time. Maybe you can be a fan tech and buy a new phone but never, NEVER leave the old one. I had got Mi 5s a month ago and I'm pretty sure I will be with that phone for a very long time. I even think Mi 8 will be launched and Mi 5s will still rock, and will still having it.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
19:56, Apr-20-2017
|
the latest is not necessarily the best and sometimes are worst than previous generation phones. for instance, the early Snapdragon 810 phones overheat easily and using a previous generation device would give you more battery life.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.2.6.0.MCCMIDL
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 4Mi 5sHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Surge S1Merry ChristmasSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureHappy New YearSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super MondayMi Live Medal10 Million Forum PostsUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMi TalentMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

20:05, Apr-20-2017
|
depend on what the feature and spesification on that latest smartphone, if the feature and the spesification like mi 6, must buy it later !

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

20:06, Apr-20-2017
|
The latest phone is not really necessary unless the older phone does not make it to the user's requirements anymore. (Eg. unusable, unresponsive display...)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfTechnology Guru

20:16, Apr-20-2017
|
yes i can wat.. not necessary to own the latest

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentYouth PledgeTechnology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

20:17, Apr-20-2017
|
i can wait.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
163 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi KeyMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Yi CameraI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3RedmiRedmi NoteMi 3Redmi ProMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyMi Live MedalMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerYouth Pledge

20:17, Apr-20-2017
|
The first fruits cost too much!
I wait for best tech at best price

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowSuper SundayMIUI 2017Super SaturdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

20:19, Apr-20-2017
|
depends on price

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4A10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Happy Holi MedalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Super SaturdayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverDebate Master

20:23, Apr-20-2017
|
not the latest mobile phones, i think it's the latest technology on it. i choose redmi 4 prime because of it's chipset, for reasonable price.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list