Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
5258 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 5sRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi MIXMi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 1SMi 5 ProMi Max Mi 5Mi 4SMi Pad 2MIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraMIUI Halloween 2018SurpriseMIUI 10Silver Super ModeratorApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingApp StarMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Muz_paray: All You Wanna Know About the MIUI Devices SMod!

[ Promote]
9404 206 |
11:05, Feb-25-2019 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
160152l23eliilw3iedenl.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers!

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod Muz_paray! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of Muz_paray!

{ Super Moderator of the Global Forum: Muz_paray.}

Q1. What's your real name? [by Wahiid] Why you chose your username as "Muz_paray"?

My name is Muzamil Paray. Muz_paray is Initials from Muzamil and Paray at the end.

Q2. Where are you actually from? [by Wahiid] Where were you born?

I am from Kashmir.

Q3. How old are you?

I am still a Kid.. only 12haha

Q4.
Are you married? if no, then tell us what's the plan? [by F.Alam]

Haha.. no I am still enjoying the bachelorhood. Umm... plans.. nothing such yet. Probably this year end.. haha

Q5.
What's your most favorite Xiaomi device yet?
And How did you get to know about MIUI Forum?
[by abhijitdevnath]

Redmi 1s is my most favorite device yet. Well, my friend had a Redmi 1s too which got few issues. While searching for solutions, I came to know about forum. That's how this beautiful journey started.

Q6.
What you like most in the fourm? [by Nazeer_67]

Helping users. Whenever one user, revert back that his problem got solved. That really gives a huge satisfaction.

Q7.
What's your most memorable moments in forum? [by Amit_Basu]

There are few memorable moments I would like to mention about. First is 31st December 2016.  (It's a secret.. haha) another is, when I got the best series for Tech with Muz in 2017. Last but not the least, SMOD of the year 2018

Q8. How many years are You on MIUI Forum and what was Your first Xiaomi device? [by ketiw]

5 years and counting. Mi 3 was my first Xiaomi device

Q9. How many Xiaomi devices do you have? And Which phone are you using now? [by ikur2114]

In my family we have 9 Xiaomi devices- Redmi Note 3, Redmi 1S, Redmi Y1, Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 6, Mi 5X, Mi 8 (2) and Mi 8 SE

I am currently using Mi 5X and Mi 8

Q10. You manage so many subforum in forum. Which Subforum is your Favourite one and why? [by Katrix]

It changes with time, The most active one is always my favorite. Currently loving the complaint SF.

Q11. how long do you think xiaomi phones will stay relevant in the world since competition is becoming fierce day by day? [by royhard.]

I agree, competition has become fierce. But, for me, Xiaomi devices will always be on top because of the price and hardware. Budget phones would make the competitors think. And as we say, Xiaomi is much more than a smartphone company. It would always try to provide innovation at the honest pricing. Thus, reaching more and more of our fans!

Q12. You have been in the forum for so long, so what makes you stay here? [by Trevory and iMKajal]

Friends across the world, Learning new things and helping users. Above all, love for Mi.

Q13. If you can meet one person from Forum, who would that be? (Someone you haven't met yet)[by crossfire25]

I have met a few very good friends of mine from Forum already. And right now, wanna meet Elaine.. waiting for her invitation to China.. haha

Q14. what's your favorite ice cream? [by Alpha-Blade]

Strawberry and chocolate

Q15. You have spent so many hours in the forum, how do you handle a forum between family and office work?
[by asc67]

Forum has never clashed with my personal life. I don't have any specific time to visit forum and do the work. Whenever I get time, I come here. Sometimes for more than a hour. Sometimes even for 5 mins.

Q16. Other than Xiaomi, which brand's phone have you used? [by victor_crum]

LG and Nokia

Q17.
If you get a chance to meet MIUI ROM PM, which one thing will you ask her to change/introduce in MIUI ROM? [by skbddn]

It might sound strange, but right now I am satisfied with all the features MIUI is providing me with. May be with time, I would need something else. Will ask her then.. haha.

Q18. What's your hobby? What would do you do if you don't get phone for one day?
[by UK_Master]

Learning new techs, Playing games and sleeping.

If I don't get phone for a day, I would just sleep the whole time.

Q19. What is your goal or something you want to achieve as a Super Moderator of MIUI Forum?

Becoming better and better with each passing day. Helping users as much as I can, contribute to Xiaomi in all the possible way and  make some lovely memories.

Q20. What's your dream job? [by Aashu124]

I wanted to become a pilot.

Q21. Last but not least, share us your selfie

-448cb87130e2e454.jpg

It's my great pleasure to interview Muz_paray as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

Who is the next person you want us to interview?
Please reply to this thread below.

Check out previous interviews:

Favorite7 Share

Comment

Smietana I like @Muz_paray he is very helpfull and fine guy, allways talk friendly and help, when i was moderator. Ps. @VikuBalupura awesome interview.  16:38, Mar-08-2019

Rated by 26 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Redmi_For_Ever + 1 12yOLDandSOinteligentWOW
srsakib + 10 + 3 Awesome!
omkarsawant + 5 Fantastic!
mohdmujahid526 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Aniketism + 10 + 5 *_* Hi Viku
Smietana + 5 Thanks!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Elaine2046 + 10 + 6 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Awesome!
tZe_vitamin + 2 Great!
perepugun + 2 Fantastic!
AP1972 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Akki-Mi + 2 Fantastic!
Dr.Arjun + 5 Fantastic!
Barabashka + 2 Awesome!
Tung_Bill + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mvnaidu88 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
izzo24 + 10 + 3 Nice interview
vaneet + 5 Thanks!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
Yaswanth_T + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Thanks!

Experience +184  Prestige +61  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Redmi Y1/Lite
Online time
293 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMi HomeNinebot MiniMi BandMi Power BankAnTuTuAwesome!Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayScroll Of WisdomDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Die-hard MIUI FanOreo13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Happy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentIndia Independence DaySurpriseAndroid Elf

20:08, Mar-06-2019 | From PC
|
Awesome. interview

BiSwAjIT Always Ready To Help You
You feel to better to tag me @Biswajit@IND
Use Reply Button for Notify Me
Massage me on QQ
QQ ID :- 264339558

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
339 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalNinety Degree LuggageMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PSurge S1Happy New YearSuper MondayMerry ChristmasSuper SundayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopDual CameraMi Story TellerMIUI Weekend GiveawayMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionPOCO F1Heart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019MIUI Medals CollectorHumor Master8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomDiscuss Here7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi Drop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseApp StarStar Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI KingMi TalentBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarRedmi Note 5/ProPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerOreoForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongTheme TalentAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersRedmi S2Most Active MIUIerMIUI G+ Follower

20:13, Mar-06-2019 | From APP
|
Great interview
Unfair

Super moderator

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
5220 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFiMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi Kids WatchMi BandYi Action CameraMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi VRMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 4Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi Max Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love 2016MIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bulgaria100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI PMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableRingtone Star MIUI Tech SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanOreo8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi DropBlack SharkMIUI 10MIUI SuperstarHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick SurveyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingHumor MasterYouth PledgeMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverApp TalentMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Talent25 Million StrongDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower

20:14, Mar-06-2019 | From PC
|
Thanks for the awesome Interview!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Smietana + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Happy 2019Die-hard MIUI Fan

20:14, Mar-06-2019 | From Mi 5X
|
awesome Interview

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1062 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi Band 2Mi ScaleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4iMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI 2017Women's Day MedalFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Superstar13 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI FB FollowerHappy 2019POCO F12017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterBlack SharkDiscuss HereDual CameraMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartStar WarsMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertDebate MasterUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology Guru25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfOreoTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

20:15, Mar-06-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Nice Interview👍

MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
859 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableHappy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss HereHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2018Quick SurveySurpriseOreoRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat7 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi Story Teller25 Million StrongUpdates Lover

20:25, Mar-06-2019 | From PC
|
Great interview

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
144 Hours
Send PM

Happy 2019MIUI 1013 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

20:34, Mar-06-2019 | From PC
|
Awesome

@abhinav12321
for faster replies,kindly click on reply button and tag me @abhinav12321
Feel free to PM me.
My QQ:2689400016

MIUI News Team

MIUIer

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
532 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy 2019MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanPOCO F1Mi DropHeart to HeartScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Discuss HereMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum Members

20:37, Mar-06-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Awesome interview 👍

MIUI Resources Team

MiFan & MIUIer :)

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2247 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Ninety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 3SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PMIUI 2017Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI SMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSurge S1MIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan Happy Diwali90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super TuesdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDiscuss HereOreoMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 10Dual CameraQuick SurveyHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryPOCO F1MIUI FB FollowerHeart to Heart5 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterSurprise13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersApp StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum 8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyNougatMi TalentRingtone Star

20:40, Mar-06-2019 | From Mi 8
|
Awesome Interview 👍

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list