MIUI Honorary Moderator

Strawberry Shortcake

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopGFX TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Community VIPMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterAndroid Guru

[Reviews] Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic VS Mi In-Ear Headphones. Which one would you choose?

[ Promote]
30550 137 |
21:32, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Alrighty! We’ve heard that some people feedback that the colourful Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic are not up to the standards as compared to the Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition). So @Explodreamer and I decided to test on those earphones.

So I put both on a test. In my opinion, both have the similar quality in performance and it is great at this price! I’ve tested on the sound quality based on the a few songs, choosing acoustic guitar covers, Japanese, English and Chinese music in different genres (ballard, rock, pop, not a techno fan) and musicals (cats and wicked), played on the default music player. On the original settings, with no enhancement used for both earphones. (The enhancement takes away the bass of the music)

However, the Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) has a heavier bass sound as compared to the Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic. This caused the music to have an overlayer of bass, not a fan of that.

Secondly, I’ve tested on a call. Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic works perfectly fine and the voice is clear and crisp. Great to use them on a crowded place (maybe, coz I didnt try that). But Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) gave me a little slight muffled sound from the other party.

Thirdly, I’ve tested the controls of the earphones, both works the same exact way. The difference here? The feel of controlling on the Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic isn’t as great as the Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition). I have this fear that I may spoil the controller. *hahaa*

Fourthly, for those who have issues with earbud, Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) has softer ear buds compared to Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic though. Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic will hurt for sensitive ears.

Fifth, the exteriors of Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) and Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic are different too. Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) is made of Aluminum casing and Kevlar braided cord while the Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic is made out of polycarbonate (plastic) and thermoplastic rubbers, but the inner section is made out Kevlar fibre. Basically, Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) looks more durable as compared to Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic.

With a price difference of S$10 between the two earphones, giving you near similar performance, which one would you choose? Let me know here.

For me, I’m going for the Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic, for I like to match my earphones with my phone case. And it doesn’t feel so strict and orderly, I like them funky! Also, I prefer less bassy for my music, as Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition) gives a little too much bass. Downside would be I won’t have a nice carry sack to keep these lovely earphones in my bag, which may lead to rough pulling of earphones. *opps*

Single-option Poll, 400 members voted
90.25% 361
9.75% 39
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite6 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Reason  

fai.fahmi + 1 Fantastic!
wongwong12345 + 1 Great!
1cho + 1 Fantastic!
Bunny552 + 1 Great!
afat75 + 2 Awesome!
Speedz + 1 Thanks!
rohitbn31 + 1 Great!
arthgalicio + 1 Fantastic!
Shenxinglai + 1 Agreed!
rocco6 + 5 Thanks!
shashankp1 + 10 Great!
muharrem + 1 Thanks!
Murabati + 2 Great!
SyamKP + 5 Agreed!
GR33dyBlackie + 5 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 5 Great!
AilsaZ + 10 Fantastic!
4peace + 6 Great!
marcus_keong + 5 Awesome!
Samyoungct + 8 Great! Nice!!
cisco86 + 10 Awesome!

Experience +82  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Bugs and Beta Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1156 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 3Mi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Merry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Bug FinderSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerSenior Beta TesterMIUI FB Follower

21:43, Oct-27-2014 | Via mobile
|
ill go with the simple phones in white..i like that better..

Elite Member

Work for tomorrow

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
652 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Mi 4iRedmiMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star App TalentMIUI ExpertTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of Wisdom

21:52, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
already I have Mi In-Ear Headphones (IF)

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

lionelnovember + 1 Ditto

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Love MiUi

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2689 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Portable WiFiMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi VRMi KeyMi BandUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi NoteMi Note ProMi PadRedmi 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note600K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMalaysia AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving Day700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Merry Christmas5 Million Forum Posts900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSurge S1Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SaturdaySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMi TalentBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruOreoMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarApp StarStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackRingtone Star

21:52, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
Nice review! Now I know more about these two Mi Earphones!
1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
178 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi HeadphonesMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi PadMi 5s PlusMi 4iRedmi300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography Guru

22:37, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
Base lover

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7RedmiRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Ataturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliDiwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroHumor Master

11:07, Oct-28-2014 | From PC
|
thanks for the review,

Redmi | MI Lover's

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
373 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi KeyUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BoxMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6FlashholicMi TVMi 4iMi 2Redmi NoteMi 3Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4300K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySurge S1Thanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI ExpertStar WarsNougatMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android Elf

11:23, Oct-28-2014 | From PC
|
Very informative review! thanks!!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Indian Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi PadMi 4cRedmi 2RedmiMi TVRedmi Note 22014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 900K Forum Members500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Follower

11:25, Oct-28-2014 | From PC
|
I will go with Mi In-Ear Headphones (iF special edition)

Kindly make use of search option. It helps a lot.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Global Forum 2014

11:45, Oct-28-2014 | From PC
|
$10 saved per piece could be used for other good purpose...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
207 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 3Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI FB Follower

11:52, Oct-28-2014 | From PC
|
well i truly like over the ear type headphone.i don't like headphone which u have to put into your ear .its feel dirty and make sweat hot place like india

Comment

jellytelly Time to suggest them to come out with earphones for the market! then we can have the best of both worlds!  16:20, Oct-30-2014
My daughter :)

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list