Reply Awards 309 Experience 3 credits awarded to those who replied to this thread. 1 time for each ID.

Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NAMMIED
Online time
1244 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi USB FanMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi WiFiYi Action CameraMi Power StripYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Singapore10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1300K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum PostsOlympics MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 20161900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Inbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruIndustrious ReporterDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

[Lounge] [My Mi Story] Sagar with Mi in India: Mi Fan Club, Mi Pop India, MIUI Forum MOM!

[ Promote]
20394 590 |
19:16, Apr-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Sagar_Prasad at 10:45, Apr-22-2017

Banner 0123_1491631654099.jpg

Greetings MIUI'ers,

Hello Everyone, I am Sagar from India and today I have got a chance to tell you all about My Mi Story, the journey of a Mi fan from the fan club to the MIUI Global forum.

Can you guess the above picture...? Yes, It's me Sagar_Prasad giving my autograph on my first fan meet which was organized in my city Vizag. So are you guys excited to read my Mi story ?? Hope you all will have a good time while reading the story.

Started my journey with Redmi 1S in 2014

20140926_160640_Android_1492501735510.png
My first screenshot from my Redmi 1s

Coming to my story, the journey with Xiaomi began from the day I bought Redmi 1s for my friend. I came to know from my friend about the Redmi 1S which is a dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 400 Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor, clocked at 1.6 GHz and Adreno 305 GPU, and sports with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. The device features a 4.7-inch 720p IPS screen with 312ppi and Asahi dragontrail glass protection, 8-megapixel camera with flash and a secondary 1.6-megapixel unit on the front.

I bought Redmi 1S for my friend first, on its first sale on Flipkart. But after receiving the phone, I fell in love with it and on the urge of buying one for myself I bid adieu to my old Nokia Lumia 510.
But as you all know when such budget phone comes to market, it gets a little tricky to get it on flash sales due to the high demand. So after two or three attempts, finally I acquired my beloved Redmi 1s. From the above screenshot I shared, you can see I got my Redmi 1S on 26-9-2014. I was not aware of the Mi acount creation and all initially. Later I found out how to create Mi Account and how to use the MIUI Official Forum.

Joined MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM

IMG_20170410_130558.jpg

I joined the MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM on 13-01-2016 on MIUI Forum. I was so excited to join such special teams and with my time in the beta team, I learned a lot. From flashing daily updates to discussing bugs and new features weekly. As I was new to android i learned how to Root, Custom Recovery and many other things. This experience helped me in improving my communication skill too.  And not to mention, above all, i made many friends. It was a very good experience as a beta team member and a privilege to flash daily OTA  and update device before others getting them.

Joined Mi Fan Clubs

IMG_20170410_132050.jpg

After Joining the Special team i have met some people from my city visakhapatnam (vizag) even i met some other people on Fan Meet. As, this was my first fan meet i was super excited. It was really an amazing experience to had a Video Conference Call with Manu Kumar Jain Sir. Even we had some hands on new products like Mi Wifi Router, Mi Band 2 and many other products. After attending the Fan event, i started loving MI more and more because till now i didn't see any other brands to organize and set up such fan clubs.

134132pylrrbokrvpyepvh.jpeg.thumb.jpg

We had a Grand Mi India Tour and Voting was done in order to select some cities. One of them was Vizag, my city.

IMG_20170410_134252.jpg

We were very happy to have a Mi Grand Tour in our city. We were honored to have Jai Mani sir as our special guest. We had many Fan Activities like Singing chairs, Skipping and had a Lucky draw for Mi5. The fan meet was for the launch of Mi 5 and hands-on experience.

145801fztt2mlnqqkq1omq.jpg.thumb.jpg

We had finally done our first Mi Grand tour in vizag we have enjoyed it a lot and having fun with friends and new people. For more details and photos plz check the thread link

Selected as a MIUI NEWS TEAM Member

IMG_20170413_111821.jpg

After sucessfully completing the Mi Grand Tour in vizag i have met some people while usually discussing Xiaomi. As, on that time i dont know how to create a thread so I have asked @Deleep who was a previous News Team member he helped me and guide me how to create a thread. Having the knowledge from him, i created a thread which was sticked to level 3. I was very very happy and was thankful to him.

IMG_20170410_141223.jpg

Later, when there was News Team Recruitment going on in the forum, i applied and got selected in the News Team on April 11th 2016. In my time as a  News Team Member, i posted many threads. With each passing day, posting new and new threads became my favourite job to do. It was a great feeling to see MIUI NEWS TEAM under my name. I have posted many threads under News Section and some were highlighted to Level 3. While Joining News Team i have also created some original threads. Some are:

Newbie Guide For MIUI NEWS TEAM MEMBERS

IMG_20170414_112126.jpg

After getting Selected as MIUI NEWS Team Member. I have created many quality threads and have passed the assessment three times. Got Medal of Industrious Reporter for passing News Team three months in a Row and was a Top Performer.

Mi Fan Meetups

170303jh9eejcakj0uueau.jpg.thumb.jpg

In the Grand Mi Tour we got to know about Mi Fan Clubs. Mi Fan Clubs are made up by Mi Fans, for Mi Fans. It's where passionate, like-minded Mi Fans come together in their local communities and take part in Mi-related activities. There are 120 Mi Fan Clubs in China and we globally have fan clubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia. Everything is organized and planned by the fans.

First Fan Club In Vizag

Vizag is called as city of destiny and it is 5th cleanest city in INDIA. The most exciting news is that Mi had setup the First Make In India plant in Visakahapatnam and also hosted the First make in india phone Redmi 2 Prime launch in Novotel in 2015. The First Fan meet in Vizag was with full of fun and enjoyment as you can see the above picture. I am one of them from the left 3rd Person with Pink t-shirt. It was a Great Fan meet with Some Fun Activities, Photowalk and many other. Check the thread here

Mi Pop Festival 2016 in India

Mi Pop is Xiaomi's official mega event to bring Mi Fans together for a day of Fun and Games. Since 2012, Xiaomi has been organizing such events in various cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Mi Pop has also extended beyond Mainland China an become a global-wide event bringing joy to cities like Taiwan and Singapore. Each event is celebrated together with 300-500 Mi Fans, and they stand to participate in Lucky draws, Games, Performances and other interactive activities.

For Lucky Draws, Mi fans often get to walk away with Mi products like Mi Phones, Mi Bands and even Mi TV! In every Mi Pop Event, distinguished celebrities or famous groups will be invited to perform, Mi Fans will be greatly entertained by the highly energetic sing and dance show put up for them. Very often, Xiaomi co-founders and executives will turn up at the show as guests to interact with our Mi Fans. I was very Lucky to be one of them. It was one of the most awaited events i have been selected to go to Mumbai to watch Mi Pop. I was very happy with it and met many peoples in personally but couldn't take many photographs as we totally floating in mi pop event with joy.

FB_IMG_1481698104340.jpg

I have got a chance to take a picture with our Global Vice President, Manu Kumar Jain. Can you recognize me in the above picture? I am in the down showing my Mi Pop bag. Really it was one of the greatest events i have ever been.

Some of My Pictures Clicked in Event

IMG_20161211_180618_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161211_180709_HDR_1492420273285.jpg

Whenever i go to an event, i always take some pictures in order to capture some of my sweetest memories.

Screenshot_2016-12-13-18-56-34-640_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro_1492501734828.png

Can you see me in the above pic?  i am sitting on the left side of a Yellow shirt man. He is my brother from Vizag Fan Club. As usual, we were having some fun on the event and enjoying.

IMG_20161211_181703.jpg

I got a chance to meet my mate @spjain and took a selfie with him. At that time i was an intern moderator and got a chance to post about Mi pop thread, he guided me and gave me some of the tips to become a moderator. @spjain has resigned from a moderator but I miss him, in fact we all miss him. He was the first moderator i met in person. Miss you in the group, hope to see you back soon bro.

123568543.PNG

Finally, the mi pop festival comes to an end with loads of joy and great moments spent with some amazing people and lot of good memories. I loved it very much and can't express in words how happy I was to be a part of Mi pop festival. Hope to see more events and festivals like this soon. Here is my Mi fan club Vizag team

Selected as MIUI Forum Moderator for India Subforum

IMG_20170412_175151.jpg

One of the best days of my life was 29th November 2016 when i got selected as Moderator for India Subforum. I was very happy that i got selected. I tried to perform well on MIUI Forum since the day i started using it. Being a Moderator was not an easy task but i love challenges, the harder we work the more success we get. I believe it that Keepingeping in mind, my parent's advice, i always tried to help others since my childhood. I try that on forum too with a numerous number of users here.

IMG_20170412_144010.jpg

After successfully completing two months of Moderatorship, I got the Moderator of Month(MOM) award for the month of February chosen by admins. I will always try to keep the forum clean and like to help new people at any cost. Thank you for giving me a chance to write my mi story. Now my Mi story with Xiaomi will never stop.

My Mi Gadgets

IMG_20170413_182828_HDR.jpg

Some of My Mi Gadgets like Mi VR,  Mi Band, Mi Power Bank(10,000mah), Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mijia Pen every Mi Gadget is awesome and these are my Cool Collection of Mi Gadgets. I don't have much of them will definitely have all the Mi Gadgets one day.

Happy 7th Birthday Xiaomi

How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?

Related threads:

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite10 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhis3k + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
nifelin + 1 Great!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
manish1975 + 2 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
Gunjan1208 + 1 Fantastic!
FoxtrottPl + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
jssharma + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mirzan + 1 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Itai.Gan + 5 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Awesome!
raydinNL + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
teejay456 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Akaksm + 2 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 5 Awesome!
spjain + 5 Awesome!
kamalryu + 5 Great!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Thanks!
crazy_cactus + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Thanks!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Great!

Experience +349  Prestige +77  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
182 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi BoxMi WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMi Live MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Bulgaria90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI SRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMi TalentDebate MasterOTA Feedback25 Million StrongMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverApp TalentMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentIndia Independence Day

19:43, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Congratulations! and Thanks for sharing your great journey with Mi. You're deserve for Mod. I like it your great story of Mi journey

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you..  21:45, Apr-21-2017
<strong style="font-weight: 700;">Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
Online time
876 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi ScaleMi BandMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Max 2Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Ataturk Mourning1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamInbox ZeroYouth PledgeWallpaper StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfRingtone Star Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI King

22:32, Apr-22-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Awesome story sagar really i like your story and u deserve to be a mod keep up the good work buddy

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you very much.  00:05, Apr-23-2017

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Air PurifierMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi Note ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 4iFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDiwali Malaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 20171 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerHumor MasterRingtone TalentUpdates LoverDebate Master

00:41, Apr-23-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Thank You @Sagar_Prasad  for sharing Mi Story of your great journey with us. It was nice working with you. Keep up the good work.

All the best  

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you bro.  21:24, Apr-23-2017

My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
994 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyUnlock MedalMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 4cMi 5Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMi Live MedalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalRooster Year of 2017Super FridaySurge S1100k Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Camera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI KingDebate MasterYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarIndonesia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfApp StarHumor MasterOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller

17:41, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Journey

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
145 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi MIXMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySurge S1MIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to Future100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMr. DependableIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI KingUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMi TalentTechnology GuruDebate MasterYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom

17:42, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super SundaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI ExpertStar Of Technology

17:48, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Mi Fans ..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOCNED
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5s PlusMi NoteRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9Surge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruMIUI KingDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

17:51, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome story

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAAMIEI
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi 53 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super Monday300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. Dependable

17:52, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Nice...

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
191 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi VRMi BandMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalI Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Ataturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI King

18:06, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Journey

Elite Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!Mi Max Rooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Diwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliSuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridaySuper SundayMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarTechnology Guru

18:12, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
thank you for your story

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MBFCNDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:16, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAAMIEI
Online time
178 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Mi Note 2Mi Pad 2Mi Pad 3Mi Max Mi MIXRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi 5s PlusMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 4iMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max 2Mi 5sMi 5cAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI PolandSuper SundaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App InstallsRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertOTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayDebate MasterForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI KingMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Expert

18:17, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi 5
|
what's the fun in wasting your
youth for a company like Xiaomi ?

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

CSDUDP + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list