Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Reply Awards 315 Experience 3 credits awarded to those who replied to this thread. 1 time for each ID.

Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
1102 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi USB FanMi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 4iMi 4SRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI Fan From SingaporeWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 20171300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI KingApp StarStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroIndustrious ReporterAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterApp MasterYouth PledgeDebate MasterMr. Dependable

[Lounge] [My Mi Story] Sagar with Mi in India: Mi Fan Club, Mi Pop India, MIUI Forum MOM!

[ Promote]
19086 588 |
19:16, Apr-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Sagar_Prasad at 10:45, Apr-22-2017

Banner 0123_1491631654099.jpg

Greetings MIUI'ers,

Hello Everyone, I am Sagar from India and today I have got a chance to tell you all about My Mi Story, the journey of a Mi fan from the fan club to the MIUI Global forum.

Can you guess the above picture...? Yes, It's me Sagar_Prasad giving my autograph on my first fan meet which was organized in my city Vizag. So are you guys excited to read my Mi story ?? Hope you all will have a good time while reading the story.

Started my journey with Redmi 1S in 2014

20140926_160640_Android_1492501735510.png
My first screenshot from my Redmi 1s

Coming to my story, the journey with Xiaomi began from the day I bought Redmi 1s for my friend. I came to know from my friend about the Redmi 1S which is a dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 400 Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor, clocked at 1.6 GHz and Adreno 305 GPU, and sports with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. The device features a 4.7-inch 720p IPS screen with 312ppi and Asahi dragontrail glass protection, 8-megapixel camera with flash and a secondary 1.6-megapixel unit on the front.

I bought Redmi 1S for my friend first, on its first sale on Flipkart. But after receiving the phone, I fell in love with it and on the urge of buying one for myself I bid adieu to my old Nokia Lumia 510.
But as you all know when such budget phone comes to market, it gets a little tricky to get it on flash sales due to the high demand. So after two or three attempts, finally I acquired my beloved Redmi 1s. From the above screenshot I shared, you can see I got my Redmi 1S on 26-9-2014. I was not aware of the Mi acount creation and all initially. Later I found out how to create Mi Account and how to use the MIUI Official Forum.

Joined MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM

IMG_20170410_130558.jpg

I joined the MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM on 13-01-2016 on MIUI Forum. I was so excited to join such special teams and with my time in the beta team, I learned a lot. From flashing daily updates to discussing bugs and new features weekly. As I was new to android i learned how to Root, Custom Recovery and many other things. This experience helped me in improving my communication skill too.  And not to mention, above all, i made many friends. It was a very good experience as a beta team member and a privilege to flash daily OTA  and update device before others getting them.

Joined Mi Fan Clubs

IMG_20170410_132050.jpg

After Joining the Special team i have met some people from my city visakhapatnam (vizag) even i met some other people on Fan Meet. As, this was my first fan meet i was super excited. It was really an amazing experience to had a Video Conference Call with Manu Kumar Jain Sir. Even we had some hands on new products like Mi Wifi Router, Mi Band 2 and many other products. After attending the Fan event, i started loving MI more and more because till now i didn't see any other brands to organize and set up such fan clubs.

134132pylrrbokrvpyepvh.jpeg.thumb.jpg

We had a Grand Mi India Tour and Voting was done in order to select some cities. One of them was Vizag, my city.

IMG_20170410_134252.jpg

We were very happy to have a Mi Grand Tour in our city. We were honored to have Jai Mani sir as our special guest. We had many Fan Activities like Singing chairs, Skipping and had a Lucky draw for Mi5. The fan meet was for the launch of Mi 5 and hands-on experience.

145801fztt2mlnqqkq1omq.jpg.thumb.jpg

We had finally done our first Mi Grand tour in vizag we have enjoyed it a lot and having fun with friends and new people. For more details and photos plz check the thread link

Selected as a MIUI NEWS TEAM Member

IMG_20170413_111821.jpg

After sucessfully completing the Mi Grand Tour in vizag i have met some people while usually discussing Xiaomi. As, on that time i dont know how to create a thread so I have asked @Deleep who was a previous News Team member he helped me and guide me how to create a thread. Having the knowledge from him, i created a thread which was sticked to level 3. I was very very happy and was thankful to him.

IMG_20170410_141223.jpg

Later, when there was News Team Recruitment going on in the forum, i applied and got selected in the News Team on April 11th 2016. In my time as a  News Team Member, i posted many threads. With each passing day, posting new and new threads became my favourite job to do. It was a great feeling to see MIUI NEWS TEAM under my name. I have posted many threads under News Section and some were highlighted to Level 3. While Joining News Team i have also created some original threads. Some are:

Newbie Guide For MIUI NEWS TEAM MEMBERS

IMG_20170414_112126.jpg

After getting Selected as MIUI NEWS Team Member. I have created many quality threads and have passed the assessment three times. Got Medal of Industrious Reporter for passing News Team three months in a Row and was a Top Performer.

Mi Fan Meetups

170303jh9eejcakj0uueau.jpg.thumb.jpg

In the Grand Mi Tour we got to know about Mi Fan Clubs. Mi Fan Clubs are made up by Mi Fans, for Mi Fans. It's where passionate, like-minded Mi Fans come together in their local communities and take part in Mi-related activities. There are 120 Mi Fan Clubs in China and we globally have fan clubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia. Everything is organized and planned by the fans.

First Fan Club In Vizag

Vizag is called as city of destiny and it is 5th cleanest city in INDIA. The most exciting news is that Mi had setup the First Make In India plant in Visakahapatnam and also hosted the First make in india phone Redmi 2 Prime launch in Novotel in 2015. The First Fan meet in Vizag was with full of fun and enjoyment as you can see the above picture. I am one of them from the left 3rd Person with Pink t-shirt. It was a Great Fan meet with Some Fun Activities, Photowalk and many other. Check the thread here

Mi Pop Festival 2016 in India

Mi Pop is Xiaomi's official mega event to bring Mi Fans together for a day of Fun and Games. Since 2012, Xiaomi has been organizing such events in various cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Mi Pop has also extended beyond Mainland China an become a global-wide event bringing joy to cities like Taiwan and Singapore. Each event is celebrated together with 300-500 Mi Fans, and they stand to participate in Lucky draws, Games, Performances and other interactive activities.

For Lucky Draws, Mi fans often get to walk away with Mi products like Mi Phones, Mi Bands and even Mi TV! In every Mi Pop Event, distinguished celebrities or famous groups will be invited to perform, Mi Fans will be greatly entertained by the highly energetic sing and dance show put up for them. Very often, Xiaomi co-founders and executives will turn up at the show as guests to interact with our Mi Fans. I was very Lucky to be one of them. It was one of the most awaited events i have been selected to go to Mumbai to watch Mi Pop. I was very happy with it and met many peoples in personally but couldn't take many photographs as we totally floating in mi pop event with joy.

FB_IMG_1481698104340.jpg

I have got a chance to take a picture with our Global Vice President, Manu Kumar Jain. Can you recognize me in the above picture? I am in the down showing my Mi Pop bag. Really it was one of the greatest events i have ever been.

Some of My Pictures Clicked in Event

IMG_20161211_180618_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161211_180709_HDR_1492420273285.jpg

Whenever i go to an event, i always take some pictures in order to capture some of my sweetest memories.

Screenshot_2016-12-13-18-56-34-640_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro_1492501734828.png

Can you see me in the above pic?  i am sitting on the left side of a Yellow shirt man. He is my brother from Vizag Fan Club. As usual, we were having some fun on the event and enjoying.

IMG_20161211_181703.jpg

I got a chance to meet my mate @spjain and took a selfie with him. At that time i was an intern moderator and got a chance to post about Mi pop thread, he guided me and gave me some of the tips to become a moderator. @spjain has resigned from a moderator but I miss him, in fact we all miss him. He was the first moderator i met in person. Miss you in the group, hope to see you back soon bro.

123568543.PNG

Finally, the mi pop festival comes to an end with loads of joy and great moments spent with some amazing people and lot of good memories. I loved it very much and can't express in words how happy I was to be a part of Mi pop festival. Hope to see more events and festivals like this soon. Here is my Mi fan club Vizag team

Selected as MIUI Forum Moderator for India Subforum

IMG_20170412_175151.jpg

One of the best days of my life was 29th November 2016 when i got selected as Moderator for India Subforum. I was very happy that i got selected. I tried to perform well on MIUI Forum since the day i started using it. Being a Moderator was not an easy task but i love challenges, the harder we work the more success we get. I believe it that Keepingeping in mind, my parent's advice, i always tried to help others since my childhood. I try that on forum too with a numerous number of users here.

IMG_20170412_144010.jpg

After successfully completing two months of Moderatorship, I got the Moderator of Month(MOM) award for the month of February chosen by admins. I will always try to keep the forum clean and like to help new people at any cost. Thank you for giving me a chance to write my mi story. Now my Mi story with Xiaomi will never stop.

My Mi Gadgets

IMG_20170413_182828_HDR.jpg

Some of My Mi Gadgets like Mi VR,  Mi Band, Mi Power Bank(10,000mah), Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mijia Pen every Mi Gadget is awesome and these are my Cool Collection of Mi Gadgets. I don't have much of them will definitely have all the Mi Gadgets one day.

Happy 7th Birthday Xiaomi

How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?

Related threads:

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite10 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhis3k + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
nifelin + 1 Great!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
manish1975 + 2 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
Gunjan1208 + 1 Fantastic!
FoxtrottPl + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
jssharma + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mirzan + 1 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Itai.Gan + 5 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Awesome!
raydinNL + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
teejay456 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Akaksm + 2 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 5 Awesome!
spjain + 5 Awesome!
kamalryu + 5 Great!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Thanks!
crazy_cactus + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Thanks!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Great!

Experience +349  Prestige +77  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Air PurifierMi HomeMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2MIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon Medal100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From Singapore500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali MIUI World TourMIUI 91700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star App StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI KingDebate MasterApp Talent

19:43, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Congratulations! and Thanks for sharing your great journey with Mi. You're deserve for Mod. I like it your great story of Mi journey

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you..  21:45, Apr-21-2017
Work is Worship.

Intern Moderator

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
755 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 3Diwali 1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersSuper FridayPuzzle Master1900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI World TourMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsTechnology GuruDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

22:32, Apr-22-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Awesome story sagar really i like your story and u deserve to be a mod keep up the good work buddy

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you very much.  00:05, Apr-23-2017

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
461 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Air PurifierMagic CubeMi KeyYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi Note ProMi TVMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan of MIUI Myanmar900K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly PollMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Rocket to Future2100K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerHumor MasterRingtone TalentUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi Story Teller

00:41, Apr-23-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Thank You @Sagar_Prasad  for sharing Mi Story of your great journey with us. It was nice working with you. Keep up the good work.

All the best  

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you bro.  21:24, Apr-23-2017

My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
748 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRMi KeyMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi BandMi Yi CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMi 5 ProRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20162100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BulgariaRingolicious MedalHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyApp StarHumor MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingForum Contest Lover

17:41, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Journey

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi MIXMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 4XRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayRingolicious MedalRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper Friday500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Super Tuesday3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentUpdates LoverMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanYouth Pledge

17:42, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI World TourSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

17:48, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Mi Fans ..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi ProMi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5s PlusRedmi 2MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper MondaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

17:51, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome story

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1I Love 2016MIUI Happy Medal1700K Forum MembersSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersSuper Monday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI King

17:52, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Nice...

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi HomeMi  BunnyMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi VRMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayI Love 20161500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSurge S1500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMi Talent

18:06, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Journey

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBCMIED
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HomeMi VRMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Super SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 20173500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi TalentTheme Talent

18:12, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
thank you for your story

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MBFCNDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:16, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
109 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi 2Redmi 4XMi Pad 3Redmi Note 4Mi Max Mi Pad 2Mi 5s PlusMi Note 2Mi MIXMi 5sMi Max 2Mi 5cMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Tuesday500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayFan Of MIUI PolandSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewYouth PledgeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Mi TalentMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

18:17, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi 5
|
what's the fun in wasting your
youth for a company like Xiaomi ?

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

CSDUDP + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list