Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Reply Awards 348 Experience 3 credits awarded to those who replied to this thread. 1 time for each ID.

Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
996 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi BandUnlock MedalMi USB FanMi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Super FridaySuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI KingApp StarStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndustrious ReporterHumor MasterDebate MasterApp MasterMi Talent

[Lounge] [My Mi Story] Sagar with Mi in India: Mi Fan Club, Mi Pop India, MIUI Forum MOM!

[ Promote]
16801 573 |
19:16, Apr-17-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Sagar_Prasad at 10:45, Apr-22-2017

Banner 0123_1491631654099.jpg

Greetings MIUI'ers,

Hello Everyone, I am Sagar from India and today I have got a chance to tell you all about My Mi Story, the journey of a Mi fan from the fan club to the MIUI Global forum.

Can you guess the above picture...? Yes, It's me Sagar_Prasad giving my autograph on my first fan meet which was organized in my city Vizag. So are you guys excited to read my Mi story ?? Hope you all will have a good time while reading the story.

Started my journey with Redmi 1S in 2014

20140926_160640_Android_1492501735510.png
My first screenshot from my Redmi 1s

Coming to my story, the journey with Xiaomi began from the day I bought Redmi 1s for my friend. I came to know from my friend about the Redmi 1S which is a dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 400 Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor, clocked at 1.6 GHz and Adreno 305 GPU, and sports with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. The device features a 4.7-inch 720p IPS screen with 312ppi and Asahi dragontrail glass protection, 8-megapixel camera with flash and a secondary 1.6-megapixel unit on the front.

I bought Redmi 1S for my friend first, on its first sale on Flipkart. But after receiving the phone, I fell in love with it and on the urge of buying one for myself I bid adieu to my old Nokia Lumia 510.
But as you all know when such budget phone comes to market, it gets a little tricky to get it on flash sales due to the high demand. So after two or three attempts, finally I acquired my beloved Redmi 1s. From the above screenshot I shared, you can see I got my Redmi 1S on 26-9-2014. I was not aware of the Mi acount creation and all initially. Later I found out how to create Mi Account and how to use the MIUI Official Forum.

Joined MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM

IMG_20170410_130558.jpg

I joined the MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM on 13-01-2016 on MIUI Forum. I was so excited to join such special teams and with my time in the beta team, I learned a lot. From flashing daily updates to discussing bugs and new features weekly. As I was new to android i learned how to Root, Custom Recovery and many other things. This experience helped me in improving my communication skill too.  And not to mention, above all, i made many friends. It was a very good experience as a beta team member and a privilege to flash daily OTA  and update device before others getting them.

Joined Mi Fan Clubs

IMG_20170410_132050.jpg

After Joining the Special team i have met some people from my city visakhapatnam (vizag) even i met some other people on Fan Meet. As, this was my first fan meet i was super excited. It was really an amazing experience to had a Video Conference Call with Manu Kumar Jain Sir. Even we had some hands on new products like Mi Wifi Router, Mi Band 2 and many other products. After attending the Fan event, i started loving MI more and more because till now i didn't see any other brands to organize and set up such fan clubs.

134132pylrrbokrvpyepvh.jpeg.thumb.jpg

We had a Grand Mi India Tour and Voting was done in order to select some cities. One of them was Vizag, my city.

IMG_20170410_134252.jpg

We were very happy to have a Mi Grand Tour in our city. We were honored to have Jai Mani sir as our special guest. We had many Fan Activities like Singing chairs, Skipping and had a Lucky draw for Mi5. The fan meet was for the launch of Mi 5 and hands-on experience.

145801fztt2mlnqqkq1omq.jpg.thumb.jpg

We had finally done our first Mi Grand tour in vizag we have enjoyed it a lot and having fun with friends and new people. For more details and photos plz check the thread link

Selected as a MIUI NEWS TEAM Member

IMG_20170413_111821.jpg

After sucessfully completing the Mi Grand Tour in vizag i have met some people while usually discussing Xiaomi. As, on that time i dont know how to create a thread so I have asked @Deleep who was a previous News Team member he helped me and guide me how to create a thread. Having the knowledge from him, i created a thread which was sticked to level 3. I was very very happy and was thankful to him.

IMG_20170410_141223.jpg

Later, when there was News Team Recruitment going on in the forum, i applied and got selected in the News Team on April 11th 2016. In my time as a  News Team Member, i posted many threads. With each passing day, posting new and new threads became my favourite job to do. It was a great feeling to see MIUI NEWS TEAM under my name. I have posted many threads under News Section and some were highlighted to Level 3. While Joining News Team i have also created some original threads. Some are:

Newbie Guide For MIUI NEWS TEAM MEMBERS

IMG_20170414_112126.jpg

After getting Selected as MIUI NEWS Team Member. I have created many quality threads and have passed the assessment three times. Got Medal of Industrious Reporter for passing News Team three months in a Row and was a Top Performer.

Mi Fan Meetups

170303jh9eejcakj0uueau.jpg.thumb.jpg

In the Grand Mi Tour we got to know about Mi Fan Clubs. Mi Fan Clubs are made up by Mi Fans, for Mi Fans. It's where passionate, like-minded Mi Fans come together in their local communities and take part in Mi-related activities. There are 120 Mi Fan Clubs in China and we globally have fan clubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia. Everything is organized and planned by the fans.

First Fan Club In Vizag

Vizag is called as city of destiny and it is 5th cleanest city in INDIA. The most exciting news is that Mi had setup the First Make In India plant in Visakahapatnam and also hosted the First make in india phone Redmi 2 Prime launch in Novotel in 2015. The First Fan meet in Vizag was with full of fun and enjoyment as you can see the above picture. I am one of them from the left 3rd Person with Pink t-shirt. It was a Great Fan meet with Some Fun Activities, Photowalk and many other. Check the thread here

Mi Pop Festival 2016 in India

Mi Pop is Xiaomi's official mega event to bring Mi Fans together for a day of Fun and Games. Since 2012, Xiaomi has been organizing such events in various cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Mi Pop has also extended beyond Mainland China an become a global-wide event bringing joy to cities like Taiwan and Singapore. Each event is celebrated together with 300-500 Mi Fans, and they stand to participate in Lucky draws, Games, Performances and other interactive activities.

For Lucky Draws, Mi fans often get to walk away with Mi products like Mi Phones, Mi Bands and even Mi TV! In every Mi Pop Event, distinguished celebrities or famous groups will be invited to perform, Mi Fans will be greatly entertained by the highly energetic sing and dance show put up for them. Very often, Xiaomi co-founders and executives will turn up at the show as guests to interact with our Mi Fans. I was very Lucky to be one of them. It was one of the most awaited events i have been selected to go to Mumbai to watch Mi Pop. I was very happy with it and met many peoples in personally but couldn't take many photographs as we totally floating in mi pop event with joy.

FB_IMG_1481698104340.jpg

I have got a chance to take a picture with our Global Vice President, Manu Kumar Jain. Can you recognize me in the above picture? I am in the down showing my Mi Pop bag. Really it was one of the greatest events i have ever been.

Some of My Pictures Clicked in Event

IMG_20161211_180618_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161211_180709_HDR_1492420273285.jpg

Whenever i go to an event, i always take some pictures in order to capture some of my sweetest memories.

Screenshot_2016-12-13-18-56-34-640_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro_1492501734828.png

Can you see me in the above pic?  i am sitting on the left side of a Yellow shirt man. He is my brother from Vizag Fan Club. As usual, we were having some fun on the event and enjoying.

IMG_20161211_181703.jpg

I got a chance to meet my mate @spjain and took a selfie with him. At that time i was an intern moderator and got a chance to post about Mi pop thread, he guided me and gave me some of the tips to become a moderator. @spjain has resigned from a moderator but I miss him, in fact we all miss him. He was the first moderator i met in person. Miss you in the group, hope to see you back soon bro.

123568543.PNG

Finally, the mi pop festival comes to an end with loads of joy and great moments spent with some amazing people and lot of good memories. I loved it very much and can't express in words how happy I was to be a part of Mi pop festival. Hope to see more events and festivals like this soon. Here is my Mi fan club Vizag team

Selected as MIUI Forum Moderator for India Subforum

IMG_20170412_175151.jpg

One of the best days of my life was 29th November 2016 when i got selected as Moderator for India Subforum. I was very happy that i got selected. I tried to perform well on MIUI Forum since the day i started using it. Being a Moderator was not an easy task but i love challenges, the harder we work the more success we get. I believe it that Keepingeping in mind, my parent's advice, i always tried to help others since my childhood. I try that on forum too with a numerous number of users here.

IMG_20170412_144010.jpg

After successfully completing two months of Moderatorship, I got the Moderator of Month(MOM) award for the month of February chosen by admins. I will always try to keep the forum clean and like to help new people at any cost. Thank you for giving me a chance to write my mi story. Now my Mi story with Xiaomi will never stop.

My Mi Gadgets

IMG_20170413_182828_HDR.jpg

Some of My Mi Gadgets like Mi VR,  Mi Band, Mi Power Bank(10,000mah), Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mijia Pen every Mi Gadget is awesome and these are my Cool Collection of Mi Gadgets. I don't have much of them will definitely have all the Mi Gadgets one day.

Happy 7th Birthday Xiaomi

How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?

Related threads:

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite8 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhis3k + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
nifelin + 1 Great!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
manish1975 + 2 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
Gunjan1208 + 1 Fantastic!
FoxtrottPl + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
jssharma + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mirzan + 1 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Itai.Gan + 5 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Awesome!
raydinNL + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
teejay456 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Akaksm + 2 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 5 Awesome!
spjain + 5 Awesome!
kamalryu + 5 Great!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Thanks!
crazy_cactus + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Thanks!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Great!

Experience +349  Prestige +77  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
136 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Power StripMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMi Air PurifierMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 5MIUI Fan From SingaporeOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 6th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi TalentHumor MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI KingApp TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverApp StarApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate Master

19:43, Apr-21-2017
|
Congratulations! and Thanks for sharing your great journey with Mi. You're deserve for Mod. I like it your great story of Mi journey

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you..  21:45, Apr-21-2017
Work is Worship.

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
548 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainSuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 20161400K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Holi MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Technology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalYouth Pledge

22:32, Apr-22-2017
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Awesome story sagar really i like your story and u deserve to be a mod keep up the good work buddy

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you very much.  00:05, Apr-23-2017

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
449 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi KeyMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi BandMagic CubeMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi TV1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live Medal800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan Diwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S12100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayFan of MIUI MyanmarSuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font Lover700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerHumor MasterRingtone TalentUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi Story Teller

00:41, Apr-23-2017
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Thank You @Sagar_Prasad  for sharing Mi Story of your great journey with us. It was nice working with you. Keep up the good work.

All the best  

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you bro.  21:24, Apr-23-2017

My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
340 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMagic CubeMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 4c2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSurge S1Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfRingtone Star Youth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMi Lover Medal

17:41, Apr-21-2017
|
Awesome Journey

My QQ - 3525155806

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 4X300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMi TalentYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of Wisdom

17:42, Apr-21-2017
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super SundaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI World TourScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverUpdates Lover

17:48, Apr-21-2017
|
Mi Fans ..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 3Super FridaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of Technology

17:51, Apr-21-2017
|
Awesome story

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 20163 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearSurge S1Super Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

17:52, Apr-21-2017
|
Nice...

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From MyanmarRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRingolicious MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentApp TalentMIUI KingHumor MasterMi Story TellerInbox Zero

18:06, Apr-21-2017
|
Awesome Journey

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.4.8.0.MBCCNDC
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology

18:12, Apr-21-2017
|
thank you for your story

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MBFCNDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th Anniversary

18:16, Apr-21-2017
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Super ThursdaySuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Super Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentAndroid ElfDebate MasterRingtone Star

18:17, Apr-21-2017
|
what's the fun in wasting your
youth for a company like Xiaomi ?

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

CSDUDP + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list