Reply Awards 309 Experience 3 credits awarded to those who replied to this thread. 1 time for each ID.

Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
1316 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi USB FanMi WiFiYi Action CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7FlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Super TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Holi Medal800K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn Festival10 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersSuper SundayI Love 2016MIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyApp StarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Wallpaper ContestIndia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 20147 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi TalentInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruDebate MasterIndustrious ReporterApp MasterHumor Master

[Lounge] [My Mi Story] Sagar with Mi in India: Mi Fan Club, Mi Pop India, MIUI Forum MOM!

[ Promote]
21219 590 |
19:16, Apr-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Sagar_Prasad at 10:45, Apr-22-2017

Banner 0123_1491631654099.jpg

Greetings MIUI'ers,

Hello Everyone, I am Sagar from India and today I have got a chance to tell you all about My Mi Story, the journey of a Mi fan from the fan club to the MIUI Global forum.

Can you guess the above picture...? Yes, It's me Sagar_Prasad giving my autograph on my first fan meet which was organized in my city Vizag. So are you guys excited to read my Mi story ?? Hope you all will have a good time while reading the story.

Started my journey with Redmi 1S in 2014

20140926_160640_Android_1492501735510.png
My first screenshot from my Redmi 1s

Coming to my story, the journey with Xiaomi began from the day I bought Redmi 1s for my friend. I came to know from my friend about the Redmi 1S which is a dual-SIM smartphone powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 400 Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor, clocked at 1.6 GHz and Adreno 305 GPU, and sports with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. The device features a 4.7-inch 720p IPS screen with 312ppi and Asahi dragontrail glass protection, 8-megapixel camera with flash and a secondary 1.6-megapixel unit on the front.

I bought Redmi 1S for my friend first, on its first sale on Flipkart. But after receiving the phone, I fell in love with it and on the urge of buying one for myself I bid adieu to my old Nokia Lumia 510.
But as you all know when such budget phone comes to market, it gets a little tricky to get it on flash sales due to the high demand. So after two or three attempts, finally I acquired my beloved Redmi 1s. From the above screenshot I shared, you can see I got my Redmi 1S on 26-9-2014. I was not aware of the Mi acount creation and all initially. Later I found out how to create Mi Account and how to use the MIUI Official Forum.

Joined MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM

IMG_20170410_130558.jpg

I joined the MIUI CHINA BETA TEAM on 13-01-2016 on MIUI Forum. I was so excited to join such special teams and with my time in the beta team, I learned a lot. From flashing daily updates to discussing bugs and new features weekly. As I was new to android i learned how to Root, Custom Recovery and many other things. This experience helped me in improving my communication skill too.  And not to mention, above all, i made many friends. It was a very good experience as a beta team member and a privilege to flash daily OTA  and update device before others getting them.

Joined Mi Fan Clubs

IMG_20170410_132050.jpg

After Joining the Special team i have met some people from my city visakhapatnam (vizag) even i met some other people on Fan Meet. As, this was my first fan meet i was super excited. It was really an amazing experience to had a Video Conference Call with Manu Kumar Jain Sir. Even we had some hands on new products like Mi Wifi Router, Mi Band 2 and many other products. After attending the Fan event, i started loving MI more and more because till now i didn't see any other brands to organize and set up such fan clubs.

134132pylrrbokrvpyepvh.jpeg.thumb.jpg

We had a Grand Mi India Tour and Voting was done in order to select some cities. One of them was Vizag, my city.

IMG_20170410_134252.jpg

We were very happy to have a Mi Grand Tour in our city. We were honored to have Jai Mani sir as our special guest. We had many Fan Activities like Singing chairs, Skipping and had a Lucky draw for Mi5. The fan meet was for the launch of Mi 5 and hands-on experience.

145801fztt2mlnqqkq1omq.jpg.thumb.jpg

We had finally done our first Mi Grand tour in vizag we have enjoyed it a lot and having fun with friends and new people. For more details and photos plz check the thread link

Selected as a MIUI NEWS TEAM Member

IMG_20170413_111821.jpg

After sucessfully completing the Mi Grand Tour in vizag i have met some people while usually discussing Xiaomi. As, on that time i dont know how to create a thread so I have asked @Deleep who was a previous News Team member he helped me and guide me how to create a thread. Having the knowledge from him, i created a thread which was sticked to level 3. I was very very happy and was thankful to him.

IMG_20170410_141223.jpg

Later, when there was News Team Recruitment going on in the forum, i applied and got selected in the News Team on April 11th 2016. In my time as a  News Team Member, i posted many threads. With each passing day, posting new and new threads became my favourite job to do. It was a great feeling to see MIUI NEWS TEAM under my name. I have posted many threads under News Section and some were highlighted to Level 3. While Joining News Team i have also created some original threads. Some are:

Newbie Guide For MIUI NEWS TEAM MEMBERS

IMG_20170414_112126.jpg

After getting Selected as MIUI NEWS Team Member. I have created many quality threads and have passed the assessment three times. Got Medal of Industrious Reporter for passing News Team three months in a Row and was a Top Performer.

Mi Fan Meetups

170303jh9eejcakj0uueau.jpg.thumb.jpg

In the Grand Mi Tour we got to know about Mi Fan Clubs. Mi Fan Clubs are made up by Mi Fans, for Mi Fans. It's where passionate, like-minded Mi Fans come together in their local communities and take part in Mi-related activities. There are 120 Mi Fan Clubs in China and we globally have fan clubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia. Everything is organized and planned by the fans.

First Fan Club In Vizag

Vizag is called as city of destiny and it is 5th cleanest city in INDIA. The most exciting news is that Mi had setup the First Make In India plant in Visakahapatnam and also hosted the First make in india phone Redmi 2 Prime launch in Novotel in 2015. The First Fan meet in Vizag was with full of fun and enjoyment as you can see the above picture. I am one of them from the left 3rd Person with Pink t-shirt. It was a Great Fan meet with Some Fun Activities, Photowalk and many other. Check the thread here

Mi Pop Festival 2016 in India

Mi Pop is Xiaomi's official mega event to bring Mi Fans together for a day of Fun and Games. Since 2012, Xiaomi has been organizing such events in various cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Mi Pop has also extended beyond Mainland China an become a global-wide event bringing joy to cities like Taiwan and Singapore. Each event is celebrated together with 300-500 Mi Fans, and they stand to participate in Lucky draws, Games, Performances and other interactive activities.

For Lucky Draws, Mi fans often get to walk away with Mi products like Mi Phones, Mi Bands and even Mi TV! In every Mi Pop Event, distinguished celebrities or famous groups will be invited to perform, Mi Fans will be greatly entertained by the highly energetic sing and dance show put up for them. Very often, Xiaomi co-founders and executives will turn up at the show as guests to interact with our Mi Fans. I was very Lucky to be one of them. It was one of the most awaited events i have been selected to go to Mumbai to watch Mi Pop. I was very happy with it and met many peoples in personally but couldn't take many photographs as we totally floating in mi pop event with joy.

FB_IMG_1481698104340.jpg

I have got a chance to take a picture with our Global Vice President, Manu Kumar Jain. Can you recognize me in the above picture? I am in the down showing my Mi Pop bag. Really it was one of the greatest events i have ever been.

Some of My Pictures Clicked in Event

IMG_20161211_180618_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161211_180709_HDR_1492420273285.jpg

Whenever i go to an event, i always take some pictures in order to capture some of my sweetest memories.

Screenshot_2016-12-13-18-56-34-640_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro_1492501734828.png

Can you see me in the above pic?  i am sitting on the left side of a Yellow shirt man. He is my brother from Vizag Fan Club. As usual, we were having some fun on the event and enjoying.

IMG_20161211_181703.jpg

I got a chance to meet my mate @spjain and took a selfie with him. At that time i was an intern moderator and got a chance to post about Mi pop thread, he guided me and gave me some of the tips to become a moderator. @spjain has resigned from a moderator but I miss him, in fact we all miss him. He was the first moderator i met in person. Miss you in the group, hope to see you back soon bro.

123568543.PNG

Finally, the mi pop festival comes to an end with loads of joy and great moments spent with some amazing people and lot of good memories. I loved it very much and can't express in words how happy I was to be a part of Mi pop festival. Hope to see more events and festivals like this soon. Here is my Mi fan club Vizag team

Selected as MIUI Forum Moderator for India Subforum

IMG_20170412_175151.jpg

One of the best days of my life was 29th November 2016 when i got selected as Moderator for India Subforum. I was very happy that i got selected. I tried to perform well on MIUI Forum since the day i started using it. Being a Moderator was not an easy task but i love challenges, the harder we work the more success we get. I believe it that Keepingeping in mind, my parent's advice, i always tried to help others since my childhood. I try that on forum too with a numerous number of users here.

IMG_20170412_144010.jpg

After successfully completing two months of Moderatorship, I got the Moderator of Month(MOM) award for the month of February chosen by admins. I will always try to keep the forum clean and like to help new people at any cost. Thank you for giving me a chance to write my mi story. Now my Mi story with Xiaomi will never stop.

My Mi Gadgets

IMG_20170413_182828_HDR.jpg

Some of My Mi Gadgets like Mi VR,  Mi Band, Mi Power Bank(10,000mah), Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mijia Pen every Mi Gadget is awesome and these are my Cool Collection of Mi Gadgets. I don't have much of them will definitely have all the Mi Gadgets one day.

Happy 7th Birthday Xiaomi

How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?

Related threads:

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite10 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhis3k + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
nifelin + 1 Great!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
manish1975 + 2 Awesome!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!
Gunjan1208 + 1 Fantastic!
FoxtrottPl + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
jssharma + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mirzan + 1 Awesome!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Itai.Gan + 5 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Awesome!
raydinNL + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
teejay456 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Akaksm + 2 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 5 Awesome!
spjain + 5 Awesome!
kamalryu + 5 Great!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Subbu@r + 2 Thanks!
crazy_cactus + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Thanks!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Great!

Experience +349  Prestige +77  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
306 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Water PurifierMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMi 5Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourMalaysia AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 20161900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper MondayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOreoStar Of TechnologyQuick SurveyStar WarsMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentRingtone Star 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeNougatApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

19:43, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Congratulations! and Thanks for sharing your great journey with Mi. You're deserve for Mod. I like it your great story of Mi journey

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you..  21:45, Apr-21-2017
<strong style=&quot;font-weight: 700;&quot;>Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1099 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi Max 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersOlympics MedalSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SundayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Merry Christmas5 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureDiwali 1800K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamOreoYouth PledgeMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsRedmi Note 5/Pro8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertStar WarsRingtone Star Wallpaper StarInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

22:32, Apr-22-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Awesome story sagar really i like your story and u deserve to be a mod keep up the good work buddy

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you very much.  00:05, Apr-23-2017

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Air PurifierMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi Note ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 4iFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDiwali Malaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 20171 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerHumor MasterRingtone TalentUpdates LoverDebate Master

00:41, Apr-23-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3 Experience

Thank You @Sagar_Prasad  for sharing Mi Story of your great journey with us. It was nice working with you. Keep up the good work.

All the best  

Comment

Sagar_Prasad Thank you bro.  21:24, Apr-23-2017

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2043 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Yi CameraMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi NoteMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Redmi Note 31 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersMIUI SOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliSuper FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Puzzle MasterSurge S11st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Super Thursday500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoIndonesia Independence DayQuick Survey7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTheme TalentApp Star6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals Collector

17:41, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Journey

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note Prime
Online time
207 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi 5cMi 4iXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SMi Max 24 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper ThursdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI India100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi A1OreoMi 5XRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 3Quick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserNougatScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDebate MasterStar WarsMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMr. DependableRingtone Star MIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:42, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super SundaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI ExpertStar Of Technology

17:48, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Mi Fans ..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi 2Redmi ProMi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper SundaySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Surge S1Gamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI KingTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Note 3Master Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

17:51, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome story

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMi 54 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI 9300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Story TellerStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingScroll Of Wisdom

17:52, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Nice...

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
226 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRNinebot MiniMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BoxMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi 4iHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliRocket to Future1900K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Drawing TalentThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalDiwali MIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI S90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar WarsInbox ZeroMr. DependableDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp TalentOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

18:06, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome Journey

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi Max 300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Diwali Super SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper MondayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9MIUI PSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyOreoQuick SurveyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Star Wars2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate MasterTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingScroll Of Wisdom

18:12, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
thank you for your story

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:16, Apr-21-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
very nice story. congrates too.. How Many Xiaomi Gadgets Do you Have?
so far i have around 5..

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
235 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuMi 5s PlusMi 5cMi 5sMi Max 2Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi MIXMi Note 2Mi Pad 3Mi 5Mi Pad 2Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 4iMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Spain3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Poland1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Ringolicious Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyOreoRedmi 5/PlusDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Note 5/ProRingtone ExpertStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndonesia Independence DayYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master 8 Million Forum MembersNougat7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi A1Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi MIX 2India Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMr. DependableForum Contest Lover

18:17, Apr-21-2017 | From Mi 5
|
what's the fun in wasting your
youth for a company like Xiaomi ?

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

CSDUDP + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list