MIUI Porting Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi 3Mi 4iMi 4cRedmi1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Philippines1800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Singles' Day1900K Forum Members2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New Year1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Porting TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDebate MasterTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Solution for Redmi 1S Stuck in Fastboot Mode / Bootloop

[ Promote]
156381 520 |
06:57, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by robert_xes at 04:53, Feb-13-2016

Solution for those devices which are struck in the Fastboot Mode after flashing Fastboot ROM or any other bootloop

I found that on some devices while following a very good tutorial provided by my friend helloansuman to revive the Redmi1s was not working and received the following error.

This guide is for those who are receiving the following error and the device is continuously going into the Fastboot Mode or in Bootloop after installing xposed framework or any other bootloop.....

Untitled.png
TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK

Files Needed

A. Download the attached fastboot.zip file (I have included the Philz Touch Recovery in this zip file) Thanks to gitu for the recovery file

B. Download the ROM from here http://en.miui.com/download-226.html.

C. Steps

1. Connect your phone to the computer and it should be in fastboot mode...Install the Fastboot driver if needed from here (Thanks to helloansuman). Please make sure that driver is properly installed.

2. Download the Fastboot.zip or Fastboot with TWRP_Ver_3.zip and extract it in C:\Fastboot

Untitled.png

3. Now click on the flash recovery.bat file (This will flash the Recovery)

4. Immediately press the up volume button this will get you into the recovery.

5. Now go to Mounts and Storage and then select Mount USB Storage (You will be able to see the SD Card in your computer)..(If Mount USB Storage Option is not working then you need to use a sd card reader to copy the ROM into the SD Card)

6. Now copy the ROM which you have downloaded earlier, into the SD Card.

7. Go Back and then do a factory reset, wipe cache and wipe Dalvik Cache.

8. Now select 'Install Zip from SD Card'  and select the ROM that you copied into the SD Card

9. Install the ROM and then reboot...

You are done, your Redmi 1s is alive again....

Method II
If the above method doesn't work then use the below method...
1. Download Mi PC Suite and install it on your computer
2. Put your phone on fastboot mode and then connect it to the computer
3. PC Suite will automatically give you a popup for downloading a ROM
4. Download it and it will flash your phone automatically...
5. But remember this method will erase all the data...

fastboot.zip

10.9 MB, Downloads: 27286, Download cost : Experience -1

Fastboot with TWRP_Ver_3.zip

12.13 MB, Downloads: 11273, Download cost : Experience -1

Favorite96 Share

Rated by 32 people   Experience Reason  

loopkool + 1 Fantastic!
cpiko + 1 Thanks!
ArunR + 1 Awesome! You saved my Redmi 1s
Ezzaru + 1 Thanks!
mr.1.9.8.4@list + 1 Круто!
addi28 + 1 Awesome!
octo1610 + 1 Awesome! i got the same problem. but af
zaidnajid + 1 Great!
kuzu115 + 2 Fantastic!
thecrowglove + 1 Fantastic!
rajansingh + 1 Agreed!
paraskumar001 + 5 Fantastic!
sa.1985 + 5 Great!
devsaee + 4 Awesome!
usman599 + 1 Thanks!
Xubair + 1 Awesome!
babuzz + 1 Awesome!
nitin_redmi + 1 Thanks!
Dark.LorD + 1 Thanks!
VPSINGH1009 + 4 Great!
Faroque + 1 Awesome!
frostbite911 + 1 Fantastic!
Rajatmehra12345 + 1 Fantastic!
ghibz + 1 Awesome!
D££¶Ak.™ + 4 Thanks!
murtaza52 + 1 Awesome!
gtiu + 5 Awesome!

Experience +61  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
19:35, Jun-13-2015 | Via mobile
|
hey!!! my phone says that there are no zip files in my sd card

Comment

robert_xes Remove the SD Card and use the SD Card Adapter to copy the zip file into the SD Card....then try to install the ROM  02:01, Jun-14-2015

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI 9MIUI 2017Android Guru

15:32, Aug-19-2015 | From PC
|
Sir, today while flashing my redmi 1s miui 6.6.1.1 manually it got stucked and does'nt boots.  I tried several times it goes to recovery mode only. I have tried to clear all cache and wipe all data but after doing all these failed to install this zip file.
I have latest miui v6.6.1.0 zip file in sd card. kindly help me how to start working my device

Comment

robert_xes Try the second method...  00:42, Aug-28-2015

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
Online time
142 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi 3300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Diwali MIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsInbox ZeroUpdates Lover

10:58, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
thanks

Supreme Member

www.lucrativephotography.com

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2929 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8Mi TVRedmiRedmi 1SMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5MIUI 50 Million Users1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' DaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Porting TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Productive Porting DeveloperRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfSuper MIUI ThemeMost Popular Porting DeveloperMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertListed in Official Download PageStar Of TechnologyMIUI Community VIPRecognized MIUI Porting DevPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Follower

13:30, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
Great work brother :)

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
23:39, Oct-27-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks bro! You saved my redmi!

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI India

05:24, Nov-02-2014 | From PC
|
nice work bro....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

00:02, Nov-03-2014 | From PC
|
hello brother my query is how often does redmi1s gets stuck in fast boot mode as compared to satisfactory completion of flashing fast boot thru method shown by helloansuman

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

300K Forum MembersDiwali 2014 ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterRedmi Quiz Master

01:07, Nov-03-2014 | From PC
|
thank u man u saved me

Credits
Device
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:56, Nov-03-2014 | From PC
|
what if i want to get back to stock miui indian version??

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
1775 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Awesome!Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi 2Redmi NoteMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi 2Mi 1Mi PadMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruUpdates LoverMi TalentHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIer

16:58, Nov-03-2014 | From PC
|
nice work bro. thanks for sharing.

Always Believe That Something Wonderful About to Happen...

MIUI Porting Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi 3Mi 4iMi 4cRedmi1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Philippines1800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Singles' Day1900K Forum Members2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New Year1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Porting TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDebate MasterTechnology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

Author| 18:52, Nov-03-2014 | From PC
|
Firefox07 replied at 2014-11-3 00:02
hello brother my query is how often does redmi1s gets stuck in fast boot mode as compared to satisfa ...

only on some devices this happens.......I did not have any problem with.the method by helloanshuman...infact it saved my device, I tried the same on my friends devive but it did not work hence I had to use this method

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list