Author: Gothams-Dark-Kn

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
330 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 51900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalSurge S190000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI 2017Super Thursday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 9POCO F1MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruRingtone Star Android GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyYouth Pledge

Author| 13:01, Apr-05-2017 | From PC
|
sks@mi replied at 2017-4-5 11:04
It's not the issue of play store. It's the issue of ROM. Feeling really disgusting.. After spending  ...

for me this has been working since the day i did it , and hoped the same for you
yes permanent solution only MIUI can provide with an update containing bug fix i am just a user like you who brought this phone with my own money

you can confirm the bug report in in bugs section like me
hope they will fix it
also People who are using Google Play Store Beta and Google Play Store Services beta or a combination of them might run into trouble with this so ensure you are not using that
Nokia 1100 > Nokia 6600> Nokia N72>Nokia N73>Nokia E51>HTC Wildfire > HTC One X>Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 >IPhone 5 >Redmi Note 3 >Mi 5 > Mi A1>Note 5 Pro 6GB>Poco F1

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VRMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi NoteMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 600K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Happy New Year3500K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

13:51, Apr-05-2017 | From PC
|
doesn't work.....

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
14:23, Apr-05-2017 | From Mi 5
|
After a couple of days the problem returned - waiting for wi-fi again.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:34, Apr-05-2017 | From Mi 5
|
temporary work..

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
432 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi 5MIUI 9Super SundayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruTechnology GuruDebate MasterNougatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

15:18, Apr-05-2017 | From PC
|

After a couple of days the problem returned - waiting for wi-fi again.
MIUI 10  Lighting Fast...MI 5

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
15:39, Apr-05-2017 | From PC
|
The problem cropping in again after 2-3 days.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM
16:07, Apr-05-2017 | From PC
|
I think a lot of people miss some steps along the way as i told before the most important step and key feature is to remove google play services data all of it's data for that you need to remove google from being a device administrator on the phone.

After remove google from device administrator you go to "install apps" in setting and go to "google play services". now you have option "Manage space" inside you press "Clear All Data" this it the most important step to clear all google play services data without this step all you will get is only temporary solution or no solution at all.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper WednesdaySuper Thursday90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertScroll Of Wisdom

17:23, Apr-05-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Two days later the problem return!!! thats a shame....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Band 2Mi TV 70Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5Redmi Note 3MIUI 300 WeeksHappy New YearSurge S1Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfStar Of Technology

17:48, Apr-05-2017 | From PC
|
Untill today all was fine. It seems the problem is in combination of the new Google play version and MIUI. After I got the update for google play, I have encountered the problem.

If I uninstall updates for GP, I the problem is solved, unless the GP updates itself.

Hope it will be fixed in the in friday update.

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM
18:01, Apr-05-2017 | Via mobile
|
not work for china stable

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list