Bugs and Beta Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1152 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPStar Bug FinderMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper Moderator

[Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Beta Team]How to track your lost Device and More

[ Promote]
11110 165 |
15:08, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by volcano619 at 07:19, Oct-22-2014

Hi guys,we already have discussed the security regarding the Mi Account and Mi cloud,how one can register a account and can easily protect their account in their respective terms.If you haven't checked yet,please do go through the proceedure briefed in the following thread.In this thread we will discuss how to secure your phone if its lost,especially its a "Mi Phone".

[Mi Account and Mi Cloud Debriefed]
http://en.miui.com/thread-54439-1-1.html

Now,i have recieved a lot of requests on how to track your device,if he/she has lost her phone..??
One can use Mi Coud/Mi Account or Android Device Manager to locate your phone.

But,why Mi Cloud....there are other services as well like Android Device Manager,which can be used to locate your device instantly as well....True indeed.But what if the Android Device Manager is turned off from your phone??

Lets find out how to Locate your Xiaomi Phone here,using your Mi Cloud/Mi Account,and why Mi cloud/Mi Account in particular
1)Log on to your Mi Account/Cloud from "i.mi.com"

2)As soon as you log in you will see a window similar to this

3)Click on "Find Device" and you will see something like this,and as you can see my device has been located between China and India,which im pretty satisfied as it is true..im situated more close to India!!

4)You also can ping your device,if you want to..by pinging i mean you can make your device make a sound... a specific tone in particular...

5)You can also Lock your phone by assigning a specific key,of your own choice

6)And finally you can also erase all the data on your phone,with a single click

Note:-The above three options to erase,ping and lock can be traced in your PC itself,in the Find device section,where you would be able to see a small phone..probably Mi2,i guess...which will have those options called "Alarm","Lock","Erase".

Some of the FAQs:-

1)How to enable this feature??
All you have to do is go to Mi account>Mi cloud and at the end of the page you will see a option called "Find Device" turn ON that feature.

2)What if my GPS is turned off??
No Need to worry in this regard,All xiaomi phones have some scripts in built enabled,which will automatically turn ON your GPS at High Accuracy mode to get the accurate location possible,all you have to make sure is that the "Find Device" option was/is enabled.And you will see these scrips execution on your top right hand corner,on your PC where you have acknowledged to show your Device.

3)What if i have multiple devices linked to one account??
You can manage your devices from the Mi Cloud Home Page,which device you want to track in particular

4)Does this mean that my Auto-Sync has to be enabled all the time??
No Need to turn ON Auto-Sync,just the "Find Device" option will do
5)But what if they try to turn off the "Find Device" option??
Don't worry,they wont be able to turn that off,because as they click on that option,it will prompt the user to input your Mi Account password,which im sure will be known only by you and we also have the Dynamic Password feature from my earlier thread as well!!

Well these are some of the FAQs ive always recieved most of the time,feel free to ask more if you have anything,see you guys with a next tip as soon as possible,till then this is volcano619 signing off... you guys take care.

Special Credits to @meredithhan and @Iyengar for their support in this!!
And also my fellow members...specially @pingu...my special Happy feet kinda Penguin!! :D

Thanks And Regards
volcano619

Favorite12 Share

Rated by 48 people   Experience Reason  

Dasari5 + 1 Great!
Krishhi + 1 Fantastic!
MasihCupu + 2 Fantastic!
xpfanatic + 1 Awesome!
Malathi + 3 Awesome!
Banyutrimulyo89 + 1 Awesome!
RAJATRIDDICK + 1 Great!
Thor91 + 5 Fantastic!
arthgalicio + 1 very nice!
Calbrac + 1 Thanks!
anwarkb555 + 5 Thanks!
Yper + 1 Thanks!
Fredianto + 1 Fantastic!
Sidm92 + 5 Thanks!
cherryjigar + 1 Fantastic!
xiaoming22{ + 1 Awesome!
giavellotto + 1 Thanks!
tsrao + 1 Awesome!
wongwong12345 + 1 Thanks!
bhatvm + 1 Fantastic!
MiAwais + 1 Fantastic!
kgbiyugik + 5 Fantastic!
sutlvu + 1 Thanks!
Captain_V0rt3x + 1 Thanks!
AndiBcool + 1 Great!
SenXEK + 2 Great!
Snakecharmrr + 1 Thanks!

Experience +140  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMIUI 6MIUI 2015Redmi 1SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014

19:01, Oct-21-2014 | Via mobile
|
what if they just switch off the internet and do a factory reset from recovery?

Comment

volcano619 A thief with a mind..i like that..And yes its possible indeed..in this case no phone security might help him i guess.. :)  20:38, Oct-21-2014

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
V6.2.1.0.KXDCNBK
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMIUI 6I Love MIUIMi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Follower

02:03, Oct-22-2014 | Via mobile
|
OK what if the device have been fully wiped from recovery

Comment

volcano619 Then im afraid..no device security would prove usefull over here..  09:36, Oct-22-2014

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 3Redmi NoteMi TV1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary3500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyClass A Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Beta TeamSuper ModeratorYouth PledgeMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Star Bug FinderMIUI Community VIPForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverDebate MasterOTA Feedback

15:09, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Bughinirari at 15:22, Oct-21-2014

Clear and detailed. Nice tutorial bro! Keep up the good work!

Comment

volcano619 Thank you..pingu!! ;)  15:47, Oct-21-2014
Follow My Blog for All My Xiaomi Reviews and Unboxings Here!

Elite Member

Work for tomorrow

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
608 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi 4cRedmi 2Mi TVRedmiRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky Friday2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI HalloweenSuper FridayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySuper Sunday600K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members800K Forum Members2100K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruApp TalentMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomApp TalentRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMi TalentForum Contest LoverStar Of IconsMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Expert

15:12, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great  ....thanks for sharing .. really will help a lot

Comment

volcano619 Thank you!! :) pleasures mine!!  15:46, Oct-21-2014
Love MiUi

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAACNEB
Online time
2286 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Portable WiFiMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi TVMi PadRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProSuper SundayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20175 Million Forum Posts800K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper TuesdayThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksRocket to Future1800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Thursday1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1UEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI FB Follower

15:14, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great tips!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Supreme Member

500 Km on Ninebot

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
2887 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 8RedmiMi TVRedmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 3Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 4300K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia100k Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayAtaturk MourningMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Porting TeamMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Productive Porting DeveloperRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfSuper MIUI ThemeMost Popular Porting DeveloperRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertListed in Official Download PageMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerRecognized MIUI Porting DevHumor MasterMIUI Community VIPUpdates Lover

15:15, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great thread :) Good work keep posting.

Comment

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2413 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi VRMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 2015RedmiMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 1Mi 3Mi 4i300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI HalloweenHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 201390000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1 Million Forum App Installs800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Super MondayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday600K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyStar Bug FinderAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerSuper ModeratorMIUI Community VIPStar Of IconsDebate MasterSenior Beta TesterMr. DependableBest ArticleStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Expert

15:24, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Excellent way to showing how things work. I like the way you have detailed. Happy to have you on my side brother.

Iyengar

Comment

volcano619 Arigato Sensei!! :) Nandri!! Dhanyavaad!! Thanks a lot!!  15:45, Oct-21-2014
Retired

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
500 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMIUI 2015MIUI 7FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2RedmiMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 2I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliDiwali 2014 ChristmasMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving DaySingapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From BrazilI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsApp Review StarDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroYouth Pledge

16:09, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
great.

Comment

volcano619 thank you!! :)  16:10, Oct-21-2014
Life is a FLAC file, so don't downgrade it to a 128 kbps MP3.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016RedmiFan Of MIUI India2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersDiwali 1400K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayPokemon Master MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover

16:13, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Nice share

Comment

volcano619 thank you  20:17, Oct-21-2014
Nominated as the Coolest MIUIer

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
365 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BoxMi MIXMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMi 3Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi 4iFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Halloween1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk MourningDiwali 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIer

16:16, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
great tips,, very usefully,,

Comment

volcano619 thank you!!  20:18, Oct-21-2014

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
198 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 30 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:17, Oct-21-2014 | Via mobile
|
crystal clear! amazing!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list