Bugs and Beta Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1153 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPStar Bug FinderMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper Moderator

[Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Beta Team]How to track your lost Device and More

[ Promote]
12550 165 |
15:08, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by volcano619 at 07:19, Oct-22-2014

Hi guys,we already have discussed the security regarding the Mi Account and Mi cloud,how one can register a account and can easily protect their account in their respective terms.If you haven't checked yet,please do go through the proceedure briefed in the following thread.In this thread we will discuss how to secure your phone if its lost,especially its a "Mi Phone".

[Mi Account and Mi Cloud Debriefed]
http://en.miui.com/thread-54439-1-1.html

Now,i have recieved a lot of requests on how to track your device,if he/she has lost her phone..??
One can use Mi Coud/Mi Account or Android Device Manager to locate your phone.

But,why Mi Cloud....there are other services as well like Android Device Manager,which can be used to locate your device instantly as well....True indeed.But what if the Android Device Manager is turned off from your phone??

Lets find out how to Locate your Xiaomi Phone here,using your Mi Cloud/Mi Account,and why Mi cloud/Mi Account in particular
1)Log on to your Mi Account/Cloud from "i.mi.com"

2)As soon as you log in you will see a window similar to this

3)Click on "Find Device" and you will see something like this,and as you can see my device has been located between China and India,which im pretty satisfied as it is true..im situated more close to India!!

4)You also can ping your device,if you want to..by pinging i mean you can make your device make a sound... a specific tone in particular...

5)You can also Lock your phone by assigning a specific key,of your own choice

6)And finally you can also erase all the data on your phone,with a single click

Note:-The above three options to erase,ping and lock can be traced in your PC itself,in the Find device section,where you would be able to see a small phone..probably Mi2,i guess...which will have those options called "Alarm","Lock","Erase".

Some of the FAQs:-

1)How to enable this feature??
All you have to do is go to Mi account>Mi cloud and at the end of the page you will see a option called "Find Device" turn ON that feature.

2)What if my GPS is turned off??
No Need to worry in this regard,All xiaomi phones have some scripts in built enabled,which will automatically turn ON your GPS at High Accuracy mode to get the accurate location possible,all you have to make sure is that the "Find Device" option was/is enabled.And you will see these scrips execution on your top right hand corner,on your PC where you have acknowledged to show your Device.

3)What if i have multiple devices linked to one account??
You can manage your devices from the Mi Cloud Home Page,which device you want to track in particular

4)Does this mean that my Auto-Sync has to be enabled all the time??
No Need to turn ON Auto-Sync,just the "Find Device" option will do
5)But what if they try to turn off the "Find Device" option??
Don't worry,they wont be able to turn that off,because as they click on that option,it will prompt the user to input your Mi Account password,which im sure will be known only by you and we also have the Dynamic Password feature from my earlier thread as well!!

Well these are some of the FAQs ive always recieved most of the time,feel free to ask more if you have anything,see you guys with a next tip as soon as possible,till then this is volcano619 signing off... you guys take care.

Special Credits to @meredithhan and @Iyengar for their support in this!!
And also my fellow members...specially @pingu...my special Happy feet kinda Penguin!! :D

Thanks And Regards
volcano619

Favorite12 Share

Rated by 48 people   Experience Reason  

Dasari5 + 1 Great!
Krishhi + 1 Fantastic!
MasihCupu + 2 Fantastic!
xpfanatic + 1 Awesome!
Malathi + 3 Awesome!
Banyutrimulyo89 + 1 Awesome!
RAJATRIDDICK + 1 Great!
Thor91 + 5 Fantastic!
arthgalicio + 1 very nice!
Calbrac + 1 Thanks!
anwarkb555 + 5 Thanks!
Yper + 1 Thanks!
Fredianto + 1 Fantastic!
Sidm92 + 5 Thanks!
cherryjigar + 1 Fantastic!
xiaoming22{ + 1 Awesome!
giavellotto + 1 Thanks!
tsrao + 1 Awesome!
wongwong12345 + 1 Thanks!
bhatvm + 1 Fantastic!
MiAwais + 1 Fantastic!
kgbiyugik + 5 Fantastic!
sutlvu + 1 Thanks!
Captain_V0rt3x + 1 Thanks!
AndiBcool + 1 Great!
SenXEK + 2 Great!
Snakecharmrr + 1 Thanks!

Experience +140  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMIUI 6MIUI 2015Redmi 1SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014

19:01, Oct-21-2014 | Via mobile
|
what if they just switch off the internet and do a factory reset from recovery?

Comment

volcano619 A thief with a mind..i like that..And yes its possible indeed..in this case no phone security might help him i guess.. :)  20:38, Oct-21-2014

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
V6.2.1.0.KXDCNBK
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMIUI 6I Love MIUIMi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerOTA Feedback

02:03, Oct-22-2014 | Via mobile
|
OK what if the device have been fully wiped from recovery

Comment

volcano619 Then im afraid..no device security would prove usefull over here..  09:36, Oct-22-2014

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
966 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteRedmi 1SHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines1500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayDiwali I Love 2016Ataturk MourningHappy New Year700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Community VIPMIUI FollowerHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMi TalentSuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Bug FinderMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of Icons

15:09, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Bughinirari at 15:22, Oct-21-2014

Clear and detailed. Nice tutorial bro! Keep up the good work!

Comment

volcano619 Thank you..pingu!! ;)  15:47, Oct-21-2014
Follow My Blog for All My Xiaomi Reviews and Unboxings Here!

Elite Member

Work for tomorrow

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
639 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi BoxMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi 3RedmiRedmi 1SMi 4iFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year500K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversarySingapore BirthdaySuper FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 4th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 1800K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Italy2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsMi TalentStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star App TalentMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate Master

15:12, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great  ....thanks for sharing .. really will help a lot

Comment

volcano619 Thank you!! :) pleasures mine!!  15:46, Oct-21-2014
Love MiUi

Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2440 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi KeyMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi TV800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum MembersSuper Thursday600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI RussiaUEFA EURO MedalRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayThanksgiving DaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSurge S11800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI KingTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarApp StarRedmi Note 3 ExplorerUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz Master25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentStar Of MIUI Device TeamInbox ZeroMi Story TellerRingtone Star Android ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI FB Follower

15:14, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great tips!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Supreme Member

www.lucrativephotography.com

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NCAMIEG
Online time
2912 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8Mi TVRedmiRedmi 1SMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5MIUI 50 Million Users1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' DaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Porting TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Productive Porting DeveloperRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfSuper MIUI ThemeMost Popular Porting DeveloperMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertListed in Official Download PageStar Of TechnologyMIUI Community VIPRecognized MIUI Porting DevPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Follower

15:15, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great thread :) Good work keep posting.

Comment

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
2851 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 1RedmiMi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members2014 Christmas3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SaturdayHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of IconsStar Bug FinderMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologySenior Beta TesterMIUI KingMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorBest ArticleMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Community VIP

15:24, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Excellent way to showing how things work. I like the way you have detailed. Happy to have you on my side brother.

Iyengar

Comment

volcano619 Arigato Sensei!! :) Nandri!! Dhanyavaad!! Thanks a lot!!  15:45, Oct-21-2014
Retired

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
501 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!Mi 4iMi 3Redmi 2RedmiMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi Note 2MIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryI Love 2016Merry Christmas600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberMi TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsApp Review StarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverYouth PledgeInbox Zero

16:09, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
great.

Comment

volcano619 thank you!! :)  16:10, Oct-21-2014
Life is a FLAC file, so don't downgrade it to a 128 kbps MP3.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
79 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi HeadphonesMi BoxMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!RedmiThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI V5 Review300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master

16:13, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
Nice share

Comment

volcano619 thank you  20:17, Oct-21-2014
Nominated as the Coolest MIUIer

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.KHCMIDL
Online time
366 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi KeyMi BandMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master

16:16, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
great tips,, very usefully,,

Comment

volcano619 thank you!!  20:18, Oct-21-2014

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
198 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 30 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:17, Oct-21-2014 | Via mobile
|
crystal clear! amazing!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list