Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
922 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Happy New YearSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. Dependable

[Interview] [MIUI Interview] Video Interview with SCHWAA: 16-Year-Old Devices&Album Smod

[ Promote]
13163 323 |
12:21, Mar-28-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
miui interview990x390.jpg

Hello MIUIers!

After reading 2259 questions from the interview questions collection thread of Schwaa, we have gathered some of the most frequently asked questions and its compiled properly into this single volume, 1 take only thread. So what's so special about this thread? Well, let me see... it took 2 weeks in the planning as Schwaa is so busy with his moderations as well as his school works, along with his business of course. It took 3 1/2 hours for me to drive to his place for this 1 on 1 interview session and another 4 hours back to the city. It took a few thousand pesos spent on fuel and toll fee as well as food as we need to treat the interviewee on this special episode just to make him say YES, let's do this interview. Now, after all the efforts spent, finally I can finish this thread I am supposed to make.

IMG_20170311_103849.jpg

Now without further ado, let me, mitch002, the 5th hokage, I mean the 5th Supermoderator from the Philippines, start my interview report with SCHWAA, the 4th Supermoderator from the same country! Let us give a round of warm applause to the accomplished kid at age 16, shall we?

First MIUI Interview on Video Ep. 01

As much as we like to make the video interview longer, we don't want to make you bored, so here are the follow-up questions for Schwaa as we do it off the air.

Trivia: We only did the video in just 1 shot. No take 2 for this video.

Mitch002: Where did you learn your photography skills? Especially the Macro Photography.

Schwaa: I learned photography through exploration with the different features of the Xiaomi Smartphone that I have. Joining MIUI Photography Philippines group also helped me enhance my skills as I was able to find new subjects that I can capture for practice purpose. One of what I saw there that captured my attention was the Macro Photography - this is one of the categories of photography that I love the most.

IMG_20170311_103846.jpg

Mitch002: How many Xiaomi devices do you have?

Schwaa: Hmm.... Let me count them all, I believe I have 10 Xiaomi devices all in all.

Mitch002: How long do you sleep per day?

Schwaa: I regularly sleep for 5-7 hours on a weekday and roughly 8-10 hours at the weekends.

IMG_20170311_111136_HDR.jpg

Mitch002: Whats was the first MI Device you bought?

Schwaa: The Mi 10000mAh power bank was the very first Mi Device that I have bought using my money.

Mitch002: Do you have a girlfriend?

IMG_20170311_114430_HDR.jpg

Schwaa: Nope, hopefully to have one soon!! Hahahaha!

Mitch002: Can you share tips on how to take a good snap under low light condition?

Schwaa: Under low-light condition, keep your phone steady (you may use a phone tripod to keep the phone steady, this is of course optional. Use either HHT or HDR mode to enhance the photo quality. Turn on the "Enhance low-light photos automatically" in the camera app settings in MIUI.

Mitch002: What are the most useful apps on your phone?

Schwaa: Facebook, Messenger, Camera app (Stock) + Gallery, QQ, Wifi- Analyzer, Snapspeed

IMG_20170311_114500.jpg

Mitch002: What would probably be your next Xiaomi product?

Schwaa: I would love to have a Mi 6!!! Knocking on the doors of Uncle Lei Jun!

Mitch002: What do you see in the future for Xiaomi?

Schwaa: Xiaomi would be the next Apple, but definitely Cheaper and Better!

IMG_20170311_114510.jpg

Mitch002: Do you believe in karma?

Schwaa: Nope, I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I would like to thank the MIUI News team for extending me the chance to do this interview, as well as all the admins who have fully supported this venture of mine. To all the Smods and Mods who supported this interview, thank you very much!

IMG_20170311_130057.jpg

What else do you wanna know about Schwaa?

mitch002 signing off!

Who have been interviewed?

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 55 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

CrazyAxe + 1 Great!
amit_kafle + 10 + 3 Awesome!
manish1975 + 1 Great!
GangbuzzCrew + 1 Great!
bratskij + 1 Awesome!
navasiedoo + 1 Great!
Do6pR4oK2 + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ariloc + 2 Great!
techphone + 1 Awesome!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
1591631101 + 1 Agreed!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
BadMaasH + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Ainulindale + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
alexisonza + 1 Awesome!
so-ra + 10 + 3 Nice!
sastro_kimpet + 2 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 5 Fantastic!
anton.sl + 2 Great!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
a3999jose + 5 Thanks!
Aedor + 1 Great!
Dkoval16 + 5 Great!
czoper + 2 Thanks!
sd.kfz.171 + 1 Great!

Experience +325  Prestige +67  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
845 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeNinebot MiniMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi VRMi Power BankMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandSurge S190000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Puzzle MasterMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master NougatMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI ExpertRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingDebate MasterTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:08, Mar-28-2017 | From PC
|
Good interview

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

WaterHelp + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
2943 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi PadRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Pokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review1st Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 91500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamBlack SharkForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerSurpriseIndia Independence DayStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star

16:44, Mar-28-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic interview, thanks guys!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Schwaa + 10 Thanks! Manwex

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

MIUI Resources Team

JAI MATA DI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2099 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMi BandMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 20 Million UsersOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Drawing Talent500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi A18 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Medals CollectorQuick SurveyYouth PledgeOreoBlack SharkTheme TalentApp TalentApp StarOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongNougatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Updates LoverMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest Lover

16:58, Mar-28-2017 | From PC
|
Good interview

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMagic CubeMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi Max 2Redmi Note 3MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Spain3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdaySuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAndroid ElfAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI KingTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar WarsForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

17:01, Mar-28-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Good interview bro

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6146 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

17:02, Mar-28-2017 | From PC
|
My question was answered. yay!

Rated by 2 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 5 Schwaa dont dare not answer it
Schwaa + 10 HEHEHE :D

Experience +20  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Super MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppRocket to Future300K Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

17:02, Mar-28-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Good to see kababayans supporting the community.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
379 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 3SHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from TurkeyMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersDiwali I Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Italy300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper MondayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review6 Million Forum MembersNougatStar Of Icons9 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Android GuruHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMi TalentApp StarMIUI KingDebate MasterUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals Collector

17:06, Mar-28-2017 | From PC
|
Good interview... thanks.

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

|
Young and talented guy, awesome

MIUI Beta Team - China

I Love MIUI ROM

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
185 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMagic CubeMi BandMi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Power StripMi KeyUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi VRMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8Mi 5s PlusMi Max Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5XRedmi Note 3Super FridayOlympics MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New Year1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super ThursdayDiwali 1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DaySurge S1Ataturk Mourning300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliMIUI World Tour5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyRedmi 5/PlusStar WarsMi Lover MedalMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterQuick SurveySurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMi 5XMIUI KingOreoNougatMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Wallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Ringtone ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi TalentTheme TalentForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017

|
Good interview
QQ: 3337566481

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list