Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3141 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi USB FanXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 7AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMi Note ProMi MIXRedmi Note 4Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 1SMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3SMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from India1800K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious MedalSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 91st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDiamond Super ModeratorMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizGold Super ModeratorDiscuss HereSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI G+ FollowerSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
22024 617 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1480 members voted
2.84% 42
63.11% 934
8.38% 124
4.19% 62
11.42% 169
5.68% 84
0.95% 14
3.45% 51
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

10:30, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDebate Master

14:32, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Super MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology

14:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Why miui developers performance is not up to the point???
http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Use reply button, els

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:57, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI PPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

15:06, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi MIXMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper Saturday10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI KingDebate MasterRingtone Star Master Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Lover Medal

15:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:37, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI PRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

16:02, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
292 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 4iRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI S1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 20161500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdayHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion Medal1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI 10Evaluator RepMIUI Weekend GiveawayHeart to HeartMi DropDebate MasterDiscuss HereBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyNougatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverInbox Zero7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertHumor MasterAndroid Guru

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Elite Member

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
680 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Power BankMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SMi Max Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayMIUI SSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover1500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayPokemon Master MedalHappy Holi MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruApp TalentHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Built-in Camera

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1651 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi BandMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi TV 70Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalSuper TuesdayOlympics MedalDiwali MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSuper FridayRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI PFan Of MIUI Australia1st AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatQuick SurveyOreoMr. DependableBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI G+ FollowerPOCO F1Heart to HeartDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI KingOTA FeedbackStar WarsMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerTheme Talent

10:14, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Pre Installed GApps

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
241 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn Festival3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkQuick SurveySurpriseOreoMIUI SuperstarNougatXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 10Humor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartStar WarsDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of Wisdom9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersApp StarRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI KingMi Story TellerInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star MIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Updates Lover

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
Social Networking

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
190 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi VRMi Power BankMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 4cMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018Star Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Expert

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 5s Plus10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:22, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
379 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi BandMi KeyMi HomeMi WiFiUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi ProMi 5 ProMi 4SMi Note ProRedmi 3SRedmi 2Mi TVMi 5Redmi 1SMi 5s PlusMi 5sMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi NoteMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi MIXMi Note 2Mi 5cMi PadRedmi 3Redmi NoteMIUI Fan From Nepal1300K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI SpainSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From Singapore1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI PCamera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Super Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyUEFA EURO MedalMIUI World TourI Love 2016Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDiscuss HereTechnology GuruMi Pad 4MIUI 10Heart to HeartYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI KingApp StarMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterWallpaper StarRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi TalentStar Of Icons

10:23, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersSuper SundayAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review25 Million StrongMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master App TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:26, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list