Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3118 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi USB FanMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi 4iMi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi MIXMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersRocket to Future1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super SundayI Love 2016Surge S1Happy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
21172 616 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1472 members voted
2.85% 42
62.98% 927
8.42% 124
4.21% 62
11.41% 168
5.71% 84
0.95% 14
3.46% 51
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

10:30, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDebate Master

14:32, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Super MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology

14:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Why miui developers performance is not up to the point???
http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Use reply button, els

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:57, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI PPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

15:06, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertTheme TalentAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star

15:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:37, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI PRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

16:02, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9Super SaturdayRingolicious MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyNougatDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersEvaluator RepMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTheme TalentApp TalentMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI KingMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Elite Member

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
680 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Power BankMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SMi Max Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayMIUI SSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover1500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayPokemon Master MedalHappy Holi MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruApp TalentHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Built-in Camera

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1512 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearSuper MondayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI P3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy DiwaliSurge S1Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalAtaturk MourningGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOreoNougatMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend Giveaway25 Million StrongApp StarBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI KingRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal

10:14, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Pre Installed GApps

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
211 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi TV 70Mi BoxMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMIUI World TourHappy New YearSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle Master1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Saturday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2017App Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkScroll Of Wisdom10 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Active MIUIerMi TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
Social Networking

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
187 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 5s Plus10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:22, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
373 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi MIXMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Mi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Max Mi 4cMi 5sMi 5s PlusRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProMi PadRedmi 3Mi 4SXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SMi 5c4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Note 2Pokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper FridayHilal Ramadan MIUI 9UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI S5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum Posts1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Merry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Puzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalHappy DiwaliSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMi Bunny Game Master App MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversarySurprise5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentApp StarWallpaper StarScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid ElfYouth Pledge

10:23, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
287 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersSuper SundayAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review25 Million StrongMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master App TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:26, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list