Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3099 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi USB FanMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi T-ShirtMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi 3SMi PadMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi 4iMi MIXRedmi Note 4MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From MyanmarRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal900K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Singles' DayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Poland1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI Myanmar100k Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper FridayI Love 2016Super SundaySingapore Merlion Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S13500K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI PAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseBlack SharkScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
20311 616 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1469 members voted
2.86% 42
62.90% 924
8.44% 124
4.22% 62
11.44% 168
5.72% 84
0.95% 14
3.47% 51
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

10:30, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDebate Master

14:32, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Super MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology

14:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Why miui developers performance is not up to the point???
http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Use reply button, els

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:57, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI PPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

15:06, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertTheme TalentAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star

15:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:37, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI PRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

16:02, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
259 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi BoxMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI SSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionEvaluator RepStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersNougatSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI King

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Elite Member

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
679 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Power BankMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SMi Max Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayMIUI SSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover1500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayPokemon Master MedalHappy Holi MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruApp TalentHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Built-in Camera

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1456 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4c4 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali 1700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry Christmas2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016Super SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSurge S1Super TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyMost Popular Forum UserRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMost Active MIUIerAndroid Elf25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI G+ Follower10 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Bunny Game Master SurpriseApp StarBlack SharkRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology

10:14, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Pre Installed GApps

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi BandMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4XSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 300 WeeksSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourSuper MondayAtaturk MourningSurge S11500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI FranceHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn FestivalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine2 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Diwali3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million Users1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum MembersMIUI SSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyQuick SurveyMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseApp Star10 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatOreo6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI SuperstarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruUpdates LoverInbox ZeroMIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals Collector

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
Social Networking

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 5s Plus10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:22, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
370 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi MIXMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Mi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Max Mi 4cMi 5sMi 5s PlusRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProMi PadRedmi 3Mi 4SXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SMi 5c4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Note 2Pokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper FridayHilal Ramadan MIUI 9UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI S5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppOlympics Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Merry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali 1400K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewApp MasterMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals Collector9 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMr. DependableForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruRingtone Star Black SharkMIUI SuperstarSurpriseScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentApp StarWallpaper StarDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid ElfYouth Pledge

10:23, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
286 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Power StripYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Singapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum 6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongOreoNougat2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentBlack SharkQuick SurveyMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentRingtone Star Ringtone ExpertAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverApp TalentMIUI KingHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum Members

10:26, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list