Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3034 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMi TV 70Mi USB FanMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVMi 4iMi MIXRedmi Note 4MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday800K Forum MembersSuper Friday1300K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdayMIUI P1st Anniversary900K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Surge S1Puzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSupriseRedmi Quiz MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
18599 615 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1462 members voted
2.87% 42
62.93% 920
8.41% 123
4.24% 62
11.49% 168
5.68% 83
0.89% 13
3.49% 51
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:30, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDebate Master

14:32, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Super MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology

14:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Why miui developers performance is not up to the point???
http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Use reply button, els

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:57, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI PPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

15:06, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI PSuper ThursdaySuper SundayAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingRingtone Star OTA Feedback

15:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:37, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI PRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

16:02, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
236 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalSupriseMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMi Bunny Game Master 8 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi TalentInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story Teller

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Elite Member

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
677 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi Power BankMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 2Mi 5Mi 4SRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New Year2100K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI PDiwali 10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Built-in Camera

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1250 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Notebook AirMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BoxMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi Note 3Super FridayFan Of MIUI ItalySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayRooster Year of 20171400K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From VietnamDiwali UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI World TourRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper Wednesday90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsOreo5 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerSupriseApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveyStar WarsAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Story TellerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

10:14, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Pre Installed GApps

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
148 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4X3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearI Love 201610 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI S300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI GreeceRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologySupriseApp StarTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat2017 Annual AwardsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyRedmi Quiz Master6 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentRingtone ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
Social Networking

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 5s Plus10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:22, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Yi CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMagic CubeMi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi Power StripUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowMi Note ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 5 ProMi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi ProMi 5s PlusMi Max Mi 4cMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMi TVMi 5cXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4SMi PadRedmi 3Mi 3Redmi NoteMi MIXMi Note 2Redmi 1S5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From NepalDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 300 WeeksSingapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalHilal Ramadan Olympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSingapore Merlion MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI PCamera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's DayMerry Christmas2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love 20161900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalThanksgiving DayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper StarInbox Zero5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruUpdates LoverTheme TalentMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerAndroid ElfRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomApp MasterMi TalentApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarStar Of Icons

10:23, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi BandMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Super MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Greece3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing Talent1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S1 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaSingapore Merlion MedalI Love 20161500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia100k Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan Super FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master SupriseMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsNougatDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableApp TalentAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum User6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Expert2017 Annual Awards

10:26, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list