Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2964 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi MIXMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi USB FanMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi ScaleMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi Note 4Mi MIXPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarRooster Year of 2017900K Forum Members800K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollSuper Thursday1 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Women's Day Medal3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday2100K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamHumor MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Photography Guru

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
16439 610 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1443 members voted
2.84% 41
63.06% 910
8.45% 122
4.16% 60
11.50% 166
5.54% 80
0.90% 13
3.53% 51
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:30, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NXKCNED
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum MembersSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

14:32, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Super MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology

14:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Why miui developers performance is not up to the point???
http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Use reply button, els

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:57, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI PPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

15:06, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI PSuper ThursdaySuper SundayAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingRingtone Star OTA Feedback

15:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:37, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.5.0.MADMIED
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI PRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

16:02, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
209 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi  BunnyMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI Drawing TalentRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdayMIUI Monthly TalkSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Diwali Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum MembersMIUI SThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Ataturk MourningMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Saturday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroMi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMIUI KingApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum User6 Million Forum MembersMr. Dependable

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
669 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMijia Walkie TalkieMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Max Mi 4SRedmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Surge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SHilal Ramadan Diwali Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMi TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Master Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp Talent25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Expert

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Built-in Camera

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1006 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi VRMi WiFiMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi BoxMi TV 70Yeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 4cMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMid-Autumn FestivalSuper WednesdayHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasDiwali 1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourWomen's Day Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Android ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

10:14, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Pre Installed GApps

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
136 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi VRMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 41700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S1Super TuesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMi TalentMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyRingtone Star 7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
Social Networking

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V9.2.2.0.NXKCNEK
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NBGMIEI
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 5s Plus10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:22, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
365 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMagic CubeMi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi Power StripUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 3Mi Note ProMi Max Mi TVMi 4cRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 1SMi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Mi PadRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi 5cRedmi NoteMi Note 2Mi 4SMi NoteMi MIXMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From NepalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversarySingapore Birthday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing Talent300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Happy New Year2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerApp MasterApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroWallpaper StarHumor MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB Follower

10:23, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
274 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi VRMi BandMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Wednesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 9Ataturk MourningSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar WarsInbox ZeroForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Updates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMr. Dependable

10:26, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list