Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2866 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMijia Story TellerMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Air PurifierMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi USB FanXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8Mi MIXMi PadRedmi 1SMi TVMi Note ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Redmi Note 4Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Merry Christmas600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper SundayRingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 9100k Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSuper WednesdayI Love 2016Women's Day MedalRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 2017Surge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamDebate MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruHumor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device Team

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
14522 605 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1428 members voted
2.80% 40
63.38% 905
8.54% 122
4.13% 59
11.20% 160
5.46% 78
0.91% 13
3.57% 51
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

johnybiu + 1 Great!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 6th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:30, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NXKCNED
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum MembersSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

14:32, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Super MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology

14:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Why miui developers performance is not up to the point???
http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Use reply button, els

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:57, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppSurge S1Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdaySuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdayMIUI PMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Superstar

15:06, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI KingForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMi TalentAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Medals Collector

15:36, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ASuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:37, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.5.0.MADMIED
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMi VRMi HeadphonesMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Surge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI ReviewDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover Medal

16:02, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi Note 2
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
190 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi VRMi BandMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalI Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Ataturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI King

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
643 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Redmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4XMi 5Mi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4S4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion MedalMi Live MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal1500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverApp TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroHumor MasterUpdates LoverIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Built-in Camera

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
947 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickNinebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VRMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From VietnamSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017I Love 2016Diwali Merry ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Ukraine3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI KingRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

10:14, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Pre Installed GApps

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
115 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi HomeMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI France300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Android GuruDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfInbox ZeroMIUI Expert

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
Social Networking

Elite Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V9.1.2.0.NXKCNEI
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

10:20, Mar-20-2017 | From APP
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NBGMIEI
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 5s Plus10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Surge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:22, Mar-20-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
358 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMagic CubeMi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi Power StripUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 3Mi Note ProMi Max Mi TVMi 4cRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 1SMi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Mi PadRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi 5cRedmi NoteMi Note 2Mi 4SMi NoteMi MIXMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From NepalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversarySingapore Birthday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing Talent300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Happy New Year2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerApp MasterApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroWallpaper StarHumor MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB Follower

10:23, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
262 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power StripNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 33 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S1Fan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingTheme TalentApp TalentHumor MasterMost Active MIUIer

10:26, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list