Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2371 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFiMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi USB FanMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi KeyMi HomeMagic CubeMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi PadMi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi MIXMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilFan of MIUI MyanmarSuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 20171 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Wednesday800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas900K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper ThursdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal1400K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertSuper ModeratorStar Of IconsRingtone Star App StarMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterDebate MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMr. Dependable

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #18: Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?

[ Promote]
8567 558 |
14:22, Mar-19-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly Poll.jpg

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week, we're talking about "Is SoC Fragmentation the Next Big Thing in Mobile Industry?". Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some Best Replies
1). I always believe necessity is the mother of invention. the levels of scalability people expect with respect to power and battery consumption that mobiles offer, SoC fragmentation is the way forward.
2). No i don't think so. SoC already has their fragmentation now. It will spent many resource from company to make research. They will collapse if fail entry the market.
3). Processors are build on the same architecture, which means, that there is not to much to be so different. I think and hope, that custom ROMs will be here a long time for many people, which don't like manufacturers ROM or prefer pure android and custom ROM functions and performance.

Today's discussion is "Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?"

Now mobile phone have become the necessity of every human being. Wherever you go, you’ll see people wearing the most recent devices. Just how people interact has changed. You play activities, send texts, read emails, browse internet, play games, take selfie/photos and other things. The mobile phone is becoming the package and part of numerous people’s lives. Leaving home without your phone is similar to going without your shoes on. Have you ever taken the time to think about those affects? Not? No problem! Do think about it now! By the way, you don’t need to think or research about it yourself, as I have done that for you.

1.jpg

So the question comes,
Which Mobile Feature Affects the Way You Live Your Life?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!
092436njztr5btywxkzgnp.png

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ Nig_ZA
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
(@(~3}M6UDQCM{](S`H6~$W.gif

Single-option Poll, 1255 members voted
2.55% 32
62.71% 787
8.92% 112
4.30% 54
11.47% 144
5.50% 69
0.96% 12
3.59% 45
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 42 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
web2r + 1 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
TepMuHaTop + 2 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
Sp4rsh + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
paulpgk + 1 Great!
SFX1989 + 1 Great!
tuhintoxin + 10 + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 2 Awesome!
Geetansh + 1 Fantastic!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Pawel84 + 1 Great!
MrTomatico + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
srksrao + 2 Great!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
Rhy0801 + 1 Great!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
SinedS + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +168  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:30, Mar-20-2017
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet is the best way that helps me to explore the technology...When I bought my first Redmi phone that enhances my life day by day..Thanks Xiaomi..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMIUI 8Fantastic!Puzzle MasterSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

14:32, Mar-20-2017
|
Music player affects my lifesyle the most. Can't leave home without my phone and headphones.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

14:36, Mar-20-2017
|
actually all of them affects the daily usage but without INTERNET nothing can work as desired, then it will just be one of those dumbphones
so Mobile/wi-fi internet takes the priority

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI 83 Million Forum MembersSurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayAndroid ElfDebate Master

14:57, Mar-20-2017
|
Social networking + crisp display + User interface(UI) Affects the way i interact with my smartphone.To tell frankly each and every feature boosts the quality of the smartphone.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayDebate Master

15:06, Mar-20-2017
|
I Think the Dual Apps Built-In feature affects my life on a daily basis as it is very helpful in keeping my office and personal chats and conversations seperately. So from my point of view the Dual-Apps Feature is the Best feature you can get in MIUI.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MBFMIDI
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeRedmi Note 4Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureForum Contest Lover

15:36, Mar-20-2017
|
I spent lots of time with social networking n mobile games. my relationship with my girlfriend was so intimate before these things change it all

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ASuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayAndroid Elf

15:37, Mar-20-2017
|
internet is foundation of technology's development today. It is change the way you communicate, interact with others, and even your life style. We can see that internet present almost in our life field (IoT)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MADMIDL
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi Note 2Super TuesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:02, Mar-20-2017
|
exactly internet is our new life... we can't spend any time without internet. So, Mobile or Wifi internet realy so important thing to real life. For example for writing and receiving e mails, communicate with people, communicate with family members, friends and a lot of things. btw we are don't spend more time for phone calls.
The important topic is to be a good person, for humanity,  for life, for people, for future, for freedom.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMagic CubeMi BandMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Thanksgiving DaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalHappy New Year1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondaySuper FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing Talent10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentApp TalentMIUI KingHumor MasterMi Story TellerInbox Zero

10:12, Mar-20-2017
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
195 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi KeyMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Max Rooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper MondaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverHumor MasterApp Talent

10:12, Mar-20-2017
|
Built-in Camera

Elite Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
408 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3Surge S1Olympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017I Love 20161700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover Medal

10:14, Mar-20-2017
|
Pre Installed GApps
Use Reply Button For Fast Response

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Drawing TalentSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalMid-Autumn FestivalSurge S1Puzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI KingAndroid ElfMi Story TellerForum Contest Lover

10:20, Mar-20-2017
|
Social Networking

Platinum Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.LXKCNDL
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 4cFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017Super MondaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruTechnology Guru

10:20, Mar-20-2017
|
For me it's mobile/wifi internet

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MBGMIDL
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2MIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Surge S1Super FridaySuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruYouth Pledge

10:22, Mar-20-2017
|
iternet

Elite Member

MI FANS SOLO

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXDMIDL
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Yeelight Bedside LampMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Mi PadRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SMi 5s PlusRedmi 3Mi 5sRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi NoteMi MIXMi Note 2Mi TVMi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4SMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi 2MIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan 1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Singapore Merlion MedalMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearSuper MondayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper FridayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Fan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Lover MedalStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverYouth PledgeTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentApp TalentApp StarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Wallpaper StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanApp MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI KingHumor MasterMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom

10:23, Mar-20-2017
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet
sometimes you just have to let the bridge break ... the tears flow ... and start a new

Platinum Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
110 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi BandMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Happy New YearSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI KingAndroid ElfInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp TalentUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerTechnology Guru

10:26, Mar-20-2017
|
Mobile/Wi-Fi Internet

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list