Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
472 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi ScaleYeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi 4cMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourDiwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 20171400K Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum Members1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy New Year300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySurge S1Rocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum App Review StarMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI KingUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Story TellerInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Follower

[Discussion] Is Technology Making Us Anti-Social? Reply to Win Debate Master Medal!

[ Promote]
6962 618 |
01:28, Mar-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
003859ypglvqln6lkfwkpm.png

Hello MIUIers,
How is your life going on? Actually how is your social life going on? I think the answer is:very good, awesome or amazing or something like that. But actually is that called, being social? People are relying on their electronic devices and social media sites for a variety of reasons, and that is actually making people anti-social. How? Walking around a public place is like travelling through a sea of cell phones and iPods. People travel cell phone in hand and head phones in. No one seems to have their hands free anymore; they are constantly busy with something. Do you like being social like this? I don't.

BI-AA978_SOCIAL_J_20150506181807.jpg

iStock_000008727682Small.jpg

I remember (as I’m sure many of my friends do) growing up without any smartphones, tablets, or similar devices. My friends and I would spend the time playing football in the field or hide and seek in the woods. Some of us had video games, or watched cartoons, but these things weren’t our primary sources of entertainment. Listen to me, getting lost in a sea of nostalgia like some crotchety old timer. Anyway, things have obviously changed. Why bother going outside when you can just play “Candy Crush” or “Clash of Clans” with your friends instead? To be fair, I can’t cast judgment on this thought process, as it was mine for most of my adolescence.

SoberSocializing.jpg

Professor Rosen, is a professor of psychology at California State University, says, “As a research psychologist, I have studied the impact of technology for 30 years among 50,000 children, teens and adults in the U.S. and 24 other countries. In that time, three major game-changers have entered our world: portable computers, social communication and smartphones. The total effect has been to allow us to connect more with the people in our virtual world—but communicate less with those who are in our real world.”   

Rosen believes we need to put the phones down and technology away and stay focused on our real life communication, even if that means less communication altogether.

a0YwY2z_700b.jpg

What do you think? Is technology making us anti-social?
All users replying to this thread before 26th March 2017 (GMT +8:00) will receive "Debate Master" Medal!
nq36qkr.jpg

Note:
1. Irrelevant replies will be deleted.
2. Please reply to this topic only.

Thanks to our Admin @candicesu
, Smod @Technoking2020, SMod
@feds64 and Mods of Redmi3S/Prime/3X Sub Forum for continuous support

Expiration: 23:59, Mar-27-2017 Judge: Nowfel

Pro side Yes, it is keeping us away from real social life.
CoreRP:
It' s making is anti-social.My childhood without any devices, except T...
Fataldose:
That's really making us anti social, we don't chat with friends while ...
a3999jose:
Definitely!
Rizgung:
Seem Like ,Yes..
boazo:
well, people can be social or not by themselves, no need to blame or a...
PavanYadav:
yes..its
nur.muhammd.zul:
It is true. When I meet my friends all are busy with their phone.{:3_55:}
JoKeRLeE™:
Yes . i agreed with it's keeping us away from real social life , all o...
SoulDramatic:
Yes technology makes everybody anti sociall
dimatte:
we use social on phones but we don't socialize with real people
dimatte:
we live in a screen
courierkillerbd:
of course it is.
Dolphinstwins:
I'm torn in all fairness but I think that overall I agree with the sum...
adobosz1@tlen.p:
Yes technology will separated people if they want.
sathnas:
Yes technology makes everybody anti social
sathnas:
It depends on you how you use it
AnonymoxRKS:
Yes, but it varies from person to person! There are those who know how...
ruleton:
yes, of course
rizalsr18:
Yes technology makes everybody anti social
Abhra:
Yes, it is keeping us away from real social life.
masvandix:
Yes, it is keeping us away from real social life. {:6_223:}
PurpleXed:
sadly, it does make human relationship less strong. people have been w...
Paramjeet:
We are so much less connected with real world...the society that is. I...
Viviana54:
Yes, of course...
Aedor:
2nd life lol
19ricky67:
A couple of beers with your friends are much better then a gif on facebook
simone_g76:
Yes, they are letting us anti-social!!!
farid9sat:
No I don't think so.
ultron15:
yeah, sadly it's true. nowadays people only care their own smarphones,...
VirikVik:
yes, of course
Con side No, it is helping us to make social bonding stronger.
soygogeta4:
it´s all on the person who use it
tothrobert191:
I think no, it help us to contact our friends and family
k8os:
No, I do not thing it
kazan417:
With technology you just have more choice what to do. It is absolutely not ...
paritosh1818:
Technology development is thing to appreciate. surely it helps to keep in t...
Dimko:
Depends of who and how using it
+380953980401:
Yes, this makes us antisocial. But judging from the situation outside t...
BaluA08:
No, it is helping us to make social bonding stronger.
abhisworld:
yes... i think yes
sid1star:
NO depends from person to person.
Hedy.F:
I don't think so..it depends on our self
MrCardoso:
It helps us connect with people we can't hang out everyday, and gives you t...
msladkiy:
It just makes it easier to separate uninteresting people
AlejandroGR:
Technology just offers a different aspect of socialization. Evolution ftw
zecuto:
I always had my books. Nothing changed just because I have my phone in hand...
seto_adi:
no, its helping us to make social bonding stronger
Jelka:
mnair69 replied at 2017-3-21 16:04 If being social means going out to argu...
manenol:
not sure Technology just makes us lazy {:4_107:}
xoxojoy:
its all about ur prospective
kagaminator:
I don´t think that technology make us anti-social, surely is a bit differen...
ramankad:
technology help us to make social bonding
Gymman:
sanjaychaudhri:
TECHNOLOGY MAKING US MORE SOCIAL 1) I CAN SHARE EVENT WITH MY FAMILY /FR...
AndrianJr:
nope, if tec make you antisocial is your fault not tec fault
S_CAP:
I dont think so. If you want to, you can go and take part in Social events ...
kod201276:
Все зависит от человека. Нужно уметь разделять одно от другого. А сейчас бе...
Harshal_B:
I don't think so.
jeyjey89:
You and your friends/family members are responsible on how to use technolog...
Jivantmg:
No it is not making us anti social. Few years back we had hardly any means ...
kibria.mgk:
Technology doesn't make us anti-social, rather it enables us to stay connec...

Favorite4 Share

Rated by 39 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Fataldose + 1 Awesome!
Aedor + 1 Great!
srspinto + 1 Great!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Great!
xaru665 + 1 Thanks!
czoper + 2 Thanks!
vlambers + 2 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
fsuuaas + 5 Fantastic!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Awesome!
mizera24 + 1 Awesome!
alexomsk66 + 2 Thanks!
monster227 + 1 Great!
sanjaychaudhri + 1 Great!
S_CAP + 1 Thanks!
kod201276 + 1 Здорово!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
SaiTyson + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
rohitbn31 + 2 Great!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
kalla_fiore + 1 Agreed!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Nice topic
candicesu + 10 Awesome!
dr.Pilulkin + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 1 Agreed!
sastro_kimpet + 2 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Great!

Experience +155  Prestige +25  View Rating Log

Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Gadgets & Y1/Lite SF

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
647 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi 1SMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalySurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Mi Live MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Youth PledgeMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerInbox ZeroDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentAndroid Guru

18:39, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
Both have positive & negative effect but it eases communication....

Elite Member

QQ ID: 3561156443

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
411 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Mi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious MedalMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Puzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Super WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruMIUI KingYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

19:12, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
To me it's true. I keep my eyes on phone even if I meet with friends

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Nowfel + 10 Thanks!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFiYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Water PurifierMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 3SMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New Year1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Ataturk MourningPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper ThursdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarApp MasterMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp StarAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertApp TalentInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Wallpaper StarMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerTechnology Guru

19:20, Mar-20-2017 | Via mobile
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
MIUI Version
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi VRMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI PFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingDebate Master

19:21, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
It depends on you how you use it. Either you can use it to connect to world or you can indulge in it so much that you are isolated from real world.

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
472 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi ScaleYeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi 4cMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourDiwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 20171400K Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum Members1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy New Year300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySurge S1Rocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum App Review StarMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI KingUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Story TellerInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Follower

Author| 19:22, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
usamanwar replied at 2017-3-20 19:21
It depends on you how you use it. Either you can use it to connect to world or you can indulge in it ...

Well said

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
472 Hours
Send PM

Author| 19:22, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
aldiadhani replied at 2017-3-20 19:20

It's really alarming I think

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power BankMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper MondayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi Lover Medal

19:41, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Well its depends on what kind of "social" you mean here. I mean technology nowadays make most people connected and actively seek for connection on many social media, and this is a "social" too. Maybe some people said its not a real "social" but then again what is the definition of "real"?? My "real" maybe not "real" for you and the reverse condition possibly exist.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NCFMIED
Online time
444 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VRMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!Redmi ProMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 2MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureTheme TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMr. DependableMIUI FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate Master

20:20, Mar-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
It's true...it happens to people around me..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 4cMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayAndroid GuruMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Story TellerDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Mi Lover Medal

21:50, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
I thing technology made us social actually.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list