Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 5,27,48,96,135,200,265,315,390,446,498,571,609,679,745,793,859,906,968,1005 

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2637 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi BandMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliDiwali Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FrancePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruRingtone Star Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerApp StarMi Story TellerApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackMIUI KingYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMi TalentInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer25 Million Strong

[Contest] [Announced] How Many Phone Numbers Do You Know by Heart? Reply to Win F-codes!

Close [ Promote]
29960 2391 |
17:00, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by crossfire25 at 21:18, Mar-24-2017

Hello MIUI ers,
We are here with the F-Codes for Redmi note 4!

Redmi Note 4 F-Codes Black (4+ 64GB)
4) 406#  snmk
5) 502#  hvm7
9) 884#  HMNT96
10) 980#  Xiamlper
11) 1195#  nyahaha
14) 1602#  7adulz
15) 1697#  Ezzhik
16) 1841#  Ravi_sh
20) 2295#  bhombu

Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)
5) 693#  tokko2
13) 1650#  Wolfi70
19) 2270#  ramlee

Congratulations to all the winners. Your prize the F-code for the Redmi Note4 will be sent to you via Forum PM shortly.

Lucky Draw Winners

Congratulations to all Lucky Draw Winners, your prize 200 Forum Credits will be credited to your account shortly.Once again, Thanks to all the participants and Congratulations to all the winners. Stay Tuned, Stay Updated.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF.

rsz_banert.png

Hello MIUI ers,

Telephones have become ubiquitous within our society, and are considered as necessity rather than a convenience. Starting from the days of landline phones to today's smartphone era, phone calls have always been a major medium of easy communication. Even with the growing fondness for social media, phone conversations, and texting are still our constant companion.

Now, be it our family, friends, or colleagues, or even people with whom we are not in touch now, all are placed safely in our contact list. On most of the days, we don't need to remember their numbers. Our cell phone knows them so we don’t have to.

12-android-dark-music-app-ui (1).jpg

But what if, in an emergency you need to contact some people and you can’t access your cell phone! So its better to memorize some of our emergency contact numbers. And I think, all of us do that. Isn't it? For me, I remember 4 of my emergency contacts. What about you?  

How many phone numbers do you know by heart?

Reply to win Redmi note 4 F-codes, Credits!

Contest Period:

Contest ends on 23:59 pm  23th March 2017 (Indian Standard Time).

Prizes:

First Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4  F-Code Black (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from 2%, 7%, 13%, 17%, 21%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 37%, 41%, 50%, 58%, 61%, 67%, 71%, 77%, 82%, 87%, 91%, 96% of the total number of replies)

Second Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from  8%, 15%, 19%, 23%, 29%, 33%, 39%, 45%, 49%, 53%, 56%, 59%, 69%, 73%, 79%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%, 99% of the total number of replies)

Lucky Draw (20 winners): 200 Forum Credits each

Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid entries will get an "Mi Lover " Medal!

mi lover.png

Rules:
1.Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
2.All the decisions / announcements are final.
3.Prize winners must be the author of valid answers ( answers related to the topic). Winners of irrelevant answers, such as  "great, thanks, ok" etc. will be disqualified and the prize will go to the author of next valid reply.
4.One Winner will be eligible for only one prize.

Terms and Conditions for F-codes:
1.The F-codes are for India Redmi Note 4 and will expire on 00:00, March 30th 2017.
2.F-code will be sent to the winners through PM after the announcement. Please stay tuned and check your forum PM timely.
3.F-code can only be used on mi.com/in. This means that transaction is within Mi India and delivery can only be done within India.
What is F-Code? & How to use F-Code? Will the phone be free? Nope! you will have to pay.

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite48 Share

Rated by 102 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aadeshrocks + 1 Fantastic!
sudhirbabu + 2 Fantastic!
manishborva + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 2 Awesome!
Hamid_6695 + 1 Thanks!
KOKOSAROJ + 1 Fantastic!
Alesys123 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shauntrick + 1 Awesome!
ayg1257 + 1 Thanks!
SinedS + 1 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
1670546781 + 1 Fantastic!
nikmpamias + 1 Awesome!
abhishe + 2 Great!
LoliConZ + 1 Awesome!
krishna5111 + 1 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
chgbhat + 5 Great!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
januszeg + 1 Thanks!
Northwill + 1 Great!
steve87 + 1 Awesome!
Pilyo + 1 Awesome!
markito + 1 Great!
jayziffy + 2 Great!

Experience +347  Prestige +58  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
181 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BoxYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi 4i2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsAtaturk MourningSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI Follower25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayTheme TalentMIUI FB Follower

19:46, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I always remember the Phone/mobile numbers of all the members and friends of my family because it's all is close to my heart. Thanks!
<strong style="font-weight: 700;">Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
190 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi VRMi BandMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalI Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Ataturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI King

19:56, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
my all friends and family contect number in my phonebook.they contect numbers in my heart.i always remember.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
394 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Power StripMi HomeMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2015AnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 34 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 1Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Philippines1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI 50 Million Users1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal2014 Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1MIUI 9MIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterTheme TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA Feedback

20:01, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
394 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Power StripMi HomeMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2015AnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 34 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 1Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Philippines1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI 50 Million Users1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal2014 Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1MIUI 9MIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterTheme TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA Feedback

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
394 Hours
Send PM

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi VRMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 33 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalHappy DiwaliI Love 20165 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MiPopTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
More than 50 numbers

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi MIXRedmi 2MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper TuesdaySurge S1I Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks1st Anniversary1800K Forum MembersDiwali 2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayMi TalentMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfApp StarInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI Follower

20:13, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My mom,wife,dad, sister,brother 6*10 number I know

QQI ID 3471805060

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Super MondayMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

20:31, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prvnp at 12:51, Mar-18-2017

Its hard now-a-days to remember all the phone numbers in our contacts...

I still manage to remember most of my frequently used contacts. They are:

Home Landline (1 nos)
Father (2 nos)
Mother (1 nos)
Brother (2 nos)
Maternal grandfather (1 nos)
Maternal grandmother (1 nos)
Maternal Uncle x 2 (3 nos)
Maternal Aunt x 2 (2 nos)
Paternal uncle x1 (1 nos)
Cousins x4 (7 nos)

Friends - Total 10 whom I chat on a regular basis - Total number of Phone Numbers they own = 16
Police station of area= 1 nos
Medical Emergency of nearby hospital= 1 nos
Call center numbers of SIMs I or any family member own- Reliance, Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Jio= 5 nos
Thus. TOTAL PHONE NUMBER I REMEMBER = 44 phone numbers + 3 of MY OWN NUMBERS...

In case of Emergency... I think I will be able to remember my father's, mother's, brother's, maternal uncle's and 2 of my friends Phone numbers. Because they are super easy to remember as they follow a certain pattern.

Super moderator

Enlightened From Within

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
1229 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi MIXMi VRMi BandMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Air PurifierMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI PMIUI World TourHappy New Year3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI UkraineXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaUEFA EURO MedalSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeStar Of Icons25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi TalentAndroid ElfWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FollowerApp StarMIUI KingUpdates Lover

20:43, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I remember the contact numbers of my family members & friends, nearly 100 contacts. It's a kind of brain tonic, to memorize the contact numbers.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list