Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 5,27,48,96,135,200,265,315,390,446,498,571,609,679,745,793,859,906,968,1005 

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2215 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Air PurifierMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi BandMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi ProRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 5Redmi Note 31800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppDiwali Happy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkSuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Indonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruAndroid ElfApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterOTA FeedbackApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Contest] [Announced] How Many Phone Numbers Do You Know by Heart? Reply to Win F-codes!

Close [ Promote]
27634 2391 |
17:00, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by crossfire25 at 21:18, Mar-24-2017

Hello MIUI ers,
We are here with the F-Codes for Redmi note 4!

Redmi Note 4 F-Codes Black (4+ 64GB)
4) 406#  snmk
5) 502#  hvm7
9) 884#  HMNT96
10) 980#  Xiamlper
11) 1195#  nyahaha
14) 1602#  7adulz
15) 1697#  Ezzhik
16) 1841#  Ravi_sh
20) 2295#  bhombu

Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)
5) 693#  tokko2
13) 1650#  Wolfi70
19) 2270#  ramlee

Congratulations to all the winners. Your prize the F-code for the Redmi Note4 will be sent to you via Forum PM shortly.

Lucky Draw Winners

Congratulations to all Lucky Draw Winners, your prize 200 Forum Credits will be credited to your account shortly.Once again, Thanks to all the participants and Congratulations to all the winners. Stay Tuned, Stay Updated.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF.

rsz_banert.png

Hello MIUI ers,

Telephones have become ubiquitous within our society, and are considered as necessity rather than a convenience. Starting from the days of landline phones to today's smartphone era, phone calls have always been a major medium of easy communication. Even with the growing fondness for social media, phone conversations, and texting are still our constant companion.

Now, be it our family, friends, or colleagues, or even people with whom we are not in touch now, all are placed safely in our contact list. On most of the days, we don't need to remember their numbers. Our cell phone knows them so we don’t have to.

12-android-dark-music-app-ui (1).jpg

But what if, in an emergency you need to contact some people and you can’t access your cell phone! So its better to memorize some of our emergency contact numbers. And I think, all of us do that. Isn't it? For me, I remember 4 of my emergency contacts. What about you?  

How many phone numbers do you know by heart?

Reply to win Redmi note 4 F-codes, Credits!

Contest Period:

Contest ends on 23:59 pm  23th March 2017 (Indian Standard Time).

Prizes:

First Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4  F-Code Black (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from 2%, 7%, 13%, 17%, 21%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 37%, 41%, 50%, 58%, 61%, 67%, 71%, 77%, 82%, 87%, 91%, 96% of the total number of replies)

Second Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from  8%, 15%, 19%, 23%, 29%, 33%, 39%, 45%, 49%, 53%, 56%, 59%, 69%, 73%, 79%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%, 99% of the total number of replies)

Lucky Draw (20 winners): 200 Forum Credits each

Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid entries will get an "Mi Lover " Medal!

mi lover.png

Rules:
1.Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
2.All the decisions / announcements are final.
3.Prize winners must be the author of valid answers ( answers related to the topic). Winners of irrelevant answers, such as  "great, thanks, ok" etc. will be disqualified and the prize will go to the author of next valid reply.
4.One Winner will be eligible for only one prize.

Terms and Conditions for F-codes:
1.The F-codes are for India Redmi Note 4 and will expire on 00:00, March 30th 2017.
2.F-code will be sent to the winners through PM after the announcement. Please stay tuned and check your forum PM timely.
3.F-code can only be used on mi.com/in. This means that transaction is within Mi India and delivery can only be done within India.
What is F-Code? & How to use F-Code? Will the phone be free? Nope! you will have to pay.

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite48 Share

Rated by 102 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aadeshrocks + 1 Fantastic!
sudhirbabu + 2 Fantastic!
manishborva + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 2 Awesome!
Hamid_6695 + 1 Thanks!
KOKOSAROJ + 1 Fantastic!
Alesys123 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shauntrick + 1 Awesome!
ayg1257 + 1 Thanks!
SinedS + 1 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
1670546781 + 1 Fantastic!
nikmpamias + 1 Awesome!
abhishe + 2 Great!
LoliConZ + 1 Awesome!
krishna5111 + 1 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
chgbhat + 5 Great!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
januszeg + 1 Thanks!
Northwill + 1 Great!
steve87 + 1 Awesome!
Pilyo + 1 Awesome!
markito + 1 Great!
jayziffy + 2 Great!

Experience +347  Prestige +58  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
170 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi VRMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi MIXMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 4XMi 5MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017Mi Live MedalDiwali Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid ElfApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyDebate Master

19:46, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I always remember the Phone/mobile numbers of all the members and friends of my family because it's all is close to my heart. Thanks!
Work is Worship.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
175 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi VRUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi WiFiMi BandMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 43 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016MIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from IndiaRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master App TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeAndroid ElfHumor MasterMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomInbox Zero

19:56, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
my all friends and family contect number in my phonebook.they contect numbers in my heart.i always remember.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
381 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi BandMi TV 70Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVMi 3UEFA EURO Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI HalloweenHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' Day1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper ThursdayI Love 2016MIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 92100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Updates LoverInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorApp StarMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz Master

20:01, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
381 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi BandMi TV 70Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVMi 3UEFA EURO Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI HalloweenHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' Day1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper ThursdayI Love 2016MIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 92100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Updates LoverInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorApp StarMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz Master

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
381 Hours
Send PM

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Happy DiwaliI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper FridayMIUI 2017MiPopTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
More than 50 numbers

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
112 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 3SHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper TuesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn Festival2100K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9Super MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper SaturdayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfApp StarInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Follower

20:13, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My mom,wife,dad, sister,brother 6*10 number I know

QQI ID 3471805060

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 8Super MondayMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

20:31, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prvnp at 12:51, Mar-18-2017

Its hard now-a-days to remember all the phone numbers in our contacts...

I still manage to remember most of my frequently used contacts. They are:

Home Landline (1 nos)
Father (2 nos)
Mother (1 nos)
Brother (2 nos)
Maternal grandfather (1 nos)
Maternal grandmother (1 nos)
Maternal Uncle x 2 (3 nos)
Maternal Aunt x 2 (2 nos)
Paternal uncle x1 (1 nos)
Cousins x4 (7 nos)

Friends - Total 10 whom I chat on a regular basis - Total number of Phone Numbers they own = 16
Police station of area= 1 nos
Medical Emergency of nearby hospital= 1 nos
Call center numbers of SIMs I or any family member own- Reliance, Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Jio= 5 nos
Thus. TOTAL PHONE NUMBER I REMEMBER = 44 phone numbers + 3 of MY OWN NUMBERS...

In case of Emergency... I think I will be able to remember my father's, mother's, brother's, maternal uncle's and 2 of my friends Phone numbers. Because they are super easy to remember as they follow a certain pattern.

Super moderator

Enlightened From Within

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
1114 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mi BandMi WiFiMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 7th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1900K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing Talent90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Star Of IconsMIUI Expert25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp StarYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarMi TalentAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

20:43, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I remember the contact numbers of my family members & friends, nearly 100 contacts. It's a kind of brain tonic, to memorize the contact numbers.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list