Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 5,27,48,96,135,200,265,315,390,446,498,571,609,679,745,793,859,906,968,1005 

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1785 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Power StripYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi ProRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3S1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomOTA Feedback

[Contest] [Announced] How Many Phone Numbers Do You Know by Heart? Reply to Win F-codes!

Close [ Promote]
25714 2391 |
17:00, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by crossfire25 at 21:18, Mar-24-2017

Hello MIUI ers,
We are here with the F-Codes for Redmi note 4!

Redmi Note 4 F-Codes Black (4+ 64GB)
4) 406#  snmk
5) 502#  hvm7
9) 884#  HMNT96
10) 980#  Xiamlper
11) 1195#  nyahaha
14) 1602#  7adulz
15) 1697#  Ezzhik
16) 1841#  Ravi_sh
20) 2295#  bhombu

Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)
5) 693#  tokko2
13) 1650#  Wolfi70
19) 2270#  ramlee

Congratulations to all the winners. Your prize the F-code for the Redmi Note4 will be sent to you via Forum PM shortly.

Lucky Draw Winners

Congratulations to all Lucky Draw Winners, your prize 200 Forum Credits will be credited to your account shortly.Once again, Thanks to all the participants and Congratulations to all the winners. Stay Tuned, Stay Updated.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF.

rsz_banert.png

Hello MIUI ers,

Telephones have become ubiquitous within our society, and are considered as necessity rather than a convenience. Starting from the days of landline phones to today's smartphone era, phone calls have always been a major medium of easy communication. Even with the growing fondness for social media, phone conversations, and texting are still our constant companion.

Now, be it our family, friends, or colleagues, or even people with whom we are not in touch now, all are placed safely in our contact list. On most of the days, we don't need to remember their numbers. Our cell phone knows them so we don’t have to.

12-android-dark-music-app-ui (1).jpg

But what if, in an emergency you need to contact some people and you can’t access your cell phone! So its better to memorize some of our emergency contact numbers. And I think, all of us do that. Isn't it? For me, I remember 4 of my emergency contacts. What about you?  

How many phone numbers do you know by heart?

Reply to win Redmi note 4 F-codes, Credits!

Contest Period:

Contest ends on 23:59 pm  23th March 2017 (Indian Standard Time).

Prizes:

First Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4  F-Code Black (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from 2%, 7%, 13%, 17%, 21%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 37%, 41%, 50%, 58%, 61%, 67%, 71%, 77%, 82%, 87%, 91%, 96% of the total number of replies)

Second Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from  8%, 15%, 19%, 23%, 29%, 33%, 39%, 45%, 49%, 53%, 56%, 59%, 69%, 73%, 79%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%, 99% of the total number of replies)

Lucky Draw (20 winners): 200 Forum Credits each

Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid entries will get an "Mi Lover " Medal!

mi lover.png

Rules:
1.Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
2.All the decisions / announcements are final.
3.Prize winners must be the author of valid answers ( answers related to the topic). Winners of irrelevant answers, such as  "great, thanks, ok" etc. will be disqualified and the prize will go to the author of next valid reply.
4.One Winner will be eligible for only one prize.

Terms and Conditions for F-codes:
1.The F-codes are for India Redmi Note 4 and will expire on 00:00, March 30th 2017.
2.F-code will be sent to the winners through PM after the announcement. Please stay tuned and check your forum PM timely.
3.F-code can only be used on mi.com/in. This means that transaction is within Mi India and delivery can only be done within India.
What is F-Code? & How to use F-Code? Will the phone be free? Nope! you will have to pay.

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite48 Share

Rated by 102 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aadeshrocks + 1 Fantastic!
sudhirbabu + 2 Fantastic!
manishborva + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 2 Awesome!
Hamid_6695 + 1 Thanks!
KOKOSAROJ + 1 Fantastic!
Alesys123 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shauntrick + 1 Awesome!
ayg1257 + 1 Thanks!
SinedS + 1 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
1670546781 + 1 Fantastic!
nikmpamias + 1 Awesome!
abhishe + 2 Great!
LoliConZ + 1 Awesome!
krishna5111 + 1 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
chgbhat + 5 Great!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
januszeg + 1 Thanks!
Northwill + 1 Great!
steve87 + 1 Awesome!
Pilyo + 1 Awesome!
markito + 1 Great!
jayziffy + 2 Great!

Experience +347  Prestige +58  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
153 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Power StripMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Ukraine2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalDiwali 500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Super FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Story TellerRingtone Star Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentApp StarMost Active MIUIerHumor Master

19:46, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I always remember the Phone/mobile numbers of all the members and friends of my family because it's all is close to my heart. Thanks!
Work is Worship.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi HomeMi  BunnyMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi VRMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayI Love 20161500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSurge S1500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMi Talent

19:56, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
my all friends and family contect number in my phonebook.they contect numbers in my heart.i always remember.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
371 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMagic CubeMi VRMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 1Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI HalloweenMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum AppSurge S11800K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalHappy New YearSuper FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Youth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterUpdates LoverTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerApp StarAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

20:01, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
371 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMagic CubeMi VRMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 1Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI HalloweenMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum AppSurge S11800K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalHappy New YearSuper FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Youth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterUpdates LoverTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerApp StarAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
371 Hours
Send PM

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Happy DiwaliI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper FridayMIUI 2017MiPopTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
More than 50 numbers

Platinum Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
109 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App2100K Forum Members1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsDiwali Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy Diwali1700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Surge S190000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine1900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Super ThursdayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackApp StarForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Superstar

20:13, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My mom,wife,dad, sister,brother 6*10 number I know

QQI ID 3471805060

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 8Super MondayMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

20:31, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prvnp at 12:51, Mar-18-2017

Its hard now-a-days to remember all the phone numbers in our contacts...

I still manage to remember most of my frequently used contacts. They are:

Home Landline (1 nos)
Father (2 nos)
Mother (1 nos)
Brother (2 nos)
Maternal grandfather (1 nos)
Maternal grandmother (1 nos)
Maternal Uncle x 2 (3 nos)
Maternal Aunt x 2 (2 nos)
Paternal uncle x1 (1 nos)
Cousins x4 (7 nos)

Friends - Total 10 whom I chat on a regular basis - Total number of Phone Numbers they own = 16
Police station of area= 1 nos
Medical Emergency of nearby hospital= 1 nos
Call center numbers of SIMs I or any family member own- Reliance, Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Jio= 5 nos
Thus. TOTAL PHONE NUMBER I REMEMBER = 44 phone numbers + 3 of MY OWN NUMBERS...

In case of Emergency... I think I will be able to remember my father's, mother's, brother's, maternal uncle's and 2 of my friends Phone numbers. Because they are super easy to remember as they follow a certain pattern.

Super moderator

Enlightened From Within

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
1002 Hours
Send PM

Mi Air PurifierMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi BandYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi WiFiMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7Mi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 5s4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMi Live Medal1800K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterUEFA EURO MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 990000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSurge S1Women's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridaySuper TuesdayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertHumor MasterApp StarUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid ElfDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Follower

20:43, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I remember the contact numbers of my family members & friends, nearly 100 contacts. It's a kind of brain tonic, to memorize the contact numbers.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list