Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 5,27,48,96,135,200,265,315,390,446,498,571,609,679,745,793,859,906,968,1005 

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
758 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Max Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliRingolicious MedalDiwali MIUI World TourSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super TuesdaySuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Monthly TalkWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceRooster Year of 2017Mi Live Medal10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMi TalentApp StarApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter Follower

[Contest] [Announced] How Many Phone Numbers Do You Know by Heart? Reply to Win F-codes!

Close [ Promote]
23235 2391 |
17:00, Mar-17-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by crossfire25 at 21:18, Mar-24-2017

Hello MIUI ers,
We are here with the F-Codes for Redmi note 4!

Redmi Note 4 F-Codes Black (4+ 64GB)
4) 406#  snmk
5) 502#  hvm7
9) 884#  HMNT96
10) 980#  Xiamlper
11) 1195#  nyahaha
14) 1602#  7adulz
15) 1697#  Ezzhik
16) 1841#  Ravi_sh
20) 2295#  bhombu

Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)
5) 693#  tokko2
13) 1650#  Wolfi70
19) 2270#  ramlee

Congratulations to all the winners. Your prize the F-code for the Redmi Note4 will be sent to you via Forum PM shortly.

Lucky Draw Winners

Congratulations to all Lucky Draw Winners, your prize 200 Forum Credits will be credited to your account shortly.Once again, Thanks to all the participants and Congratulations to all the winners. Stay Tuned, Stay Updated.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF.

rsz_banert.png

Hello MIUI ers,

Telephones have become ubiquitous within our society, and are considered as necessity rather than a convenience. Starting from the days of landline phones to today's smartphone era, phone calls have always been a major medium of easy communication. Even with the growing fondness for social media, phone conversations, and texting are still our constant companion.

Now, be it our family, friends, or colleagues, or even people with whom we are not in touch now, all are placed safely in our contact list. On most of the days, we don't need to remember their numbers. Our cell phone knows them so we don’t have to.

12-android-dark-music-app-ui (1).jpg

But what if, in an emergency you need to contact some people and you can’t access your cell phone! So its better to memorize some of our emergency contact numbers. And I think, all of us do that. Isn't it? For me, I remember 4 of my emergency contacts. What about you?  

How many phone numbers do you know by heart?

Reply to win Redmi note 4 F-codes, Credits!

Contest Period:

Contest ends on 23:59 pm  23th March 2017 (Indian Standard Time).

Prizes:

First Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4  F-Code Black (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from 2%, 7%, 13%, 17%, 21%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 37%, 41%, 50%, 58%, 61%, 67%, 71%, 77%, 82%, 87%, 91%, 96% of the total number of replies)

Second Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from  8%, 15%, 19%, 23%, 29%, 33%, 39%, 45%, 49%, 53%, 56%, 59%, 69%, 73%, 79%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%, 99% of the total number of replies)

Lucky Draw (20 winners): 200 Forum Credits each

Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid entries will get an "Mi Lover " Medal!

mi lover.png

Rules:
1.Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
2.All the decisions / announcements are final.
3.Prize winners must be the author of valid answers ( answers related to the topic). Winners of irrelevant answers, such as  "great, thanks, ok" etc. will be disqualified and the prize will go to the author of next valid reply.
4.One Winner will be eligible for only one prize.

Terms and Conditions for F-codes:
1.The F-codes are for India Redmi Note 4 and will expire on 00:00, March 30th 2017.
2.F-code will be sent to the winners through PM after the announcement. Please stay tuned and check your forum PM timely.
3.F-code can only be used on mi.com/in. This means that transaction is within Mi India and delivery can only be done within India.
What is F-Code? & How to use F-Code? Will the phone be free? Nope! you will have to pay.

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite48 Share

Rated by 101 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sudhirbabu + 2 Fantastic!
manishborva + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 2 Awesome!
Hamid_6695 + 1 Thanks!
KOKOSAROJ + 1 Fantastic!
Alesys123 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shauntrick + 1 Awesome!
ayg1257 + 1 Thanks!
SinedS + 1 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
1670546781 + 1 Fantastic!
nikmpamias + 1 Awesome!
abhishe + 2 Great!
LoliConZ + 1 Awesome!
krishna5111 + 1 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
chgbhat + 5 Great!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
januszeg + 1 Thanks!
Northwill + 1 Great!
steve87 + 1 Awesome!
Pilyo + 1 Awesome!
markito + 1 Great!
jayziffy + 2 Great!
aporos + 1 Awesome!

Experience +346  Prestige +58  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
135 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Power StripMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMi Air PurifierMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 5MIUI Fan From SingaporeOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 6th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi TalentHumor MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI KingApp TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverApp StarApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate Master

19:46, Mar-17-2017
|
I always remember the Phone/mobile numbers of all the members and friends of my family because it's all is close to my heart. Thanks!
Work is Worship.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
117 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From MyanmarRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRingolicious MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentApp TalentMIUI KingHumor MasterMi Story TellerInbox Zero

19:56, Mar-17-2017
|
my all friends and family contect number in my phonebook.they contect numbers in my heart.i always remember.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
338 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi BandMagic CubeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 3Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI HalloweenHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMi TalentYouth PledgeRingtone Star Inbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates Lover

20:01, Mar-17-2017
|
My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
338 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi BandMagic CubeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 3Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI HalloweenHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMi TalentYouth PledgeRingtone Star Inbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates Lover

20:02, Mar-17-2017
|

My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
338 Hours
Send PM

|

No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi Note 3MIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsI Love 2016Super Friday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI KingUpdates LoverApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

|
More than 50 numbers

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 2Redmi Note 4XMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky Friday2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySurge S1Super Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdaySuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruInbox ZeroApp StarMaster Of Technology

20:13, Mar-17-2017
|
My mom,wife,dad, sister,brother 6*10 number I know

QQI ID 3040419704

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 8Super MondayMi Lover Medal

20:31, Mar-17-2017
|
This post was edited by prvnp at 12:51, Mar-18-2017

Its hard now-a-days to remember all the phone numbers in our contacts...

I still manage to remember most of my frequently used contacts. They are:

Home Landline (1 nos)
Father (2 nos)
Mother (1 nos)
Brother (2 nos)
Maternal grandfather (1 nos)
Maternal grandmother (1 nos)
Maternal Uncle x 2 (3 nos)
Maternal Aunt x 2 (2 nos)
Paternal uncle x1 (1 nos)
Cousins x4 (7 nos)

Friends - Total 10 whom I chat on a regular basis - Total number of Phone Numbers they own = 16
Police station of area= 1 nos
Medical Emergency of nearby hospital= 1 nos
Call center numbers of SIMs I or any family member own- Reliance, Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Jio= 5 nos
Thus. TOTAL PHONE NUMBER I REMEMBER = 44 phone numbers + 3 of MY OWN NUMBERS...

In case of Emergency... I think I will be able to remember my father's, mother's, brother's, maternal uncle's and 2 of my friends Phone numbers. Because they are super easy to remember as they follow a certain pattern.

MIUI is My Interactive User In

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
694 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi WiFiMi BandMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Holi Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayI Love 20165 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopYouth PledgeAndroid GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyApp StarWallpaper StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverUpdates Lover

20:43, Mar-17-2017
|
I remember the contact numbers of my family members & friends, nearly 100 contacts. It's a kind of brain tonic, to memorize the contact numbers.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list