Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 5,27,48,96,135,200,265,315,390,446,498,571,609,679,745,793,859,906,968,1005 

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
3489 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi MIXMi VRMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Air PurifierNinebot MiniMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi ProRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi 5Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI S90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentRingtone Star MIUI SuperstarOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyStar WarsTechnology GuruHumor MasterAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerApp Star25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomApp TalentMost Active MIUIerMi TalentInbox Zero

[Contest] [Announced] How Many Phone Numbers Do You Know by Heart? Reply to Win F-codes!

Close [ Promote]
33363 2391 |
17:00, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by crossfire25 at 21:18, Mar-24-2017

Hello MIUI ers,
We are here with the F-Codes for Redmi note 4!

Redmi Note 4 F-Codes Black (4+ 64GB)
4) 406#  snmk
5) 502#  hvm7
9) 884#  HMNT96
10) 980#  Xiamlper
11) 1195#  nyahaha
14) 1602#  7adulz
15) 1697#  Ezzhik
16) 1841#  Ravi_sh
20) 2295#  bhombu

Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)
5) 693#  tokko2
13) 1650#  Wolfi70
19) 2270#  ramlee

Congratulations to all the winners. Your prize the F-code for the Redmi Note4 will be sent to you via Forum PM shortly.

Lucky Draw Winners

Congratulations to all Lucky Draw Winners, your prize 200 Forum Credits will be credited to your account shortly.Once again, Thanks to all the participants and Congratulations to all the winners. Stay Tuned, Stay Updated.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF.

rsz_banert.png

Hello MIUI ers,

Telephones have become ubiquitous within our society, and are considered as necessity rather than a convenience. Starting from the days of landline phones to today's smartphone era, phone calls have always been a major medium of easy communication. Even with the growing fondness for social media, phone conversations, and texting are still our constant companion.

Now, be it our family, friends, or colleagues, or even people with whom we are not in touch now, all are placed safely in our contact list. On most of the days, we don't need to remember their numbers. Our cell phone knows them so we don’t have to.

12-android-dark-music-app-ui (1).jpg

But what if, in an emergency you need to contact some people and you can’t access your cell phone! So its better to memorize some of our emergency contact numbers. And I think, all of us do that. Isn't it? For me, I remember 4 of my emergency contacts. What about you?  

How many phone numbers do you know by heart?

Reply to win Redmi note 4 F-codes, Credits!

Contest Period:

Contest ends on 23:59 pm  23th March 2017 (Indian Standard Time).

Prizes:

First Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4  F-Code Black (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from 2%, 7%, 13%, 17%, 21%, 26%, 28%, 31%, 37%, 41%, 50%, 58%, 61%, 67%, 71%, 77%, 82%, 87%, 91%, 96% of the total number of replies)

Second Prize (20 Winners): Redmi Note 4 F-Code Gold (4+64GB)

(20 winners will be selected from  8%, 15%, 19%, 23%, 29%, 33%, 39%, 45%, 49%, 53%, 56%, 59%, 69%, 73%, 79%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%, 99% of the total number of replies)

Lucky Draw (20 winners): 200 Forum Credits each

Participation Award: Everyone who replies to this thread with valid entries will get an "Mi Lover " Medal!

mi lover.png

Rules:
1.Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
2.All the decisions / announcements are final.
3.Prize winners must be the author of valid answers ( answers related to the topic). Winners of irrelevant answers, such as  "great, thanks, ok" etc. will be disqualified and the prize will go to the author of next valid reply.
4.One Winner will be eligible for only one prize.

Terms and Conditions for F-codes:
1.The F-codes are for India Redmi Note 4 and will expire on 00:00, March 30th 2017.
2.F-code will be sent to the winners through PM after the announcement. Please stay tuned and check your forum PM timely.
3.F-code can only be used on mi.com/in. This means that transaction is within Mi India and delivery can only be done within India.
What is F-Code? & How to use F-Code? Will the phone be free? Nope! you will have to pay.

Special Thanks to our Admins @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa, SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF

Favorite48 Share

Rated by 102 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aadeshrocks + 1 Fantastic!
sudhirbabu + 2 Fantastic!
manishborva + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 2 Awesome!
Hamid_6695 + 1 Thanks!
KOKOSAROJ + 1 Fantastic!
Alesys123 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shauntrick + 1 Awesome!
ayg1257 + 1 Thanks!
SinedS + 1 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
1670546781 + 1 Fantastic!
nikmpamias + 1 Awesome!
abhishe + 2 Great!
LoliConZ + 1 Awesome!
krishna5111 + 1 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
chgbhat + 5 Great!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
januszeg + 1 Thanks!
Northwill + 1 Great!
steve87 + 1 Awesome!
Pilyo + 1 Awesome!
markito + 1 Great!
jayziffy + 2 Great!

Experience +347  Prestige +58  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
287 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Water PurifierMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMi 5Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourMalaysia AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 20161900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper MondayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOreoStar Of TechnologyQuick SurveyStar WarsMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentRingtone Star 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeNougatApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

19:46, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I always remember the Phone/mobile numbers of all the members and friends of my family because it's all is close to my heart. Thanks!
<strong style=&quot;font-weight: 700;&quot;>Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
224 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRNinebot MiniMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BoxMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi 4iHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliRocket to Future1900K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Drawing TalentThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalDiwali MIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI S90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar WarsInbox ZeroMr. DependableDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp TalentOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

19:56, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
my all friends and family contect number in my phonebook.they contect numbers in my heart.i always remember.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
411 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VRMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi BoxMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 2015AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 1Redmi Note1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Ataturk MourningMerry Christmas2100K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Happy New YearSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamQuick SurveyIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMi TalentDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsApp StarScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA Feedback

20:01, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
411 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VRMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi BoxMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 2015AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 1Redmi Note1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Ataturk MourningMerry Christmas2100K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Happy New YearSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamQuick SurveyIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMi TalentDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsApp StarScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA Feedback

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

My father, my mother, my brother, my sister, my two friends and one uncle, so i guess total seven numbers, maybe more, this are which comes in my mind currently.
No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
411 Hours
Send PM

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|

No Me No Life
Know Me Know Life

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi BandMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Forum AppMiPopTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:02, Mar-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
More than 50 numbers

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMi VRUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4XMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 3SWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S1Mid-Autumn Festival2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Diwali MIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySuper MondayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI PAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super SundayMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerYouth PledgeNougatStar Wars2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarHumor MasterForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTheme TalentInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackMi Talent

20:13, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
My mom,wife,dad, sister,brother 6*10 number I know

QQI ID 3471805060

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Super MondayMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

20:31, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prvnp at 12:51, Mar-18-2017

Its hard now-a-days to remember all the phone numbers in our contacts...

I still manage to remember most of my frequently used contacts. They are:

Home Landline (1 nos)
Father (2 nos)
Mother (1 nos)
Brother (2 nos)
Maternal grandfather (1 nos)
Maternal grandmother (1 nos)
Maternal Uncle x 2 (3 nos)
Maternal Aunt x 2 (2 nos)
Paternal uncle x1 (1 nos)
Cousins x4 (7 nos)

Friends - Total 10 whom I chat on a regular basis - Total number of Phone Numbers they own = 16
Police station of area= 1 nos
Medical Emergency of nearby hospital= 1 nos
Call center numbers of SIMs I or any family member own- Reliance, Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Jio= 5 nos
Thus. TOTAL PHONE NUMBER I REMEMBER = 44 phone numbers + 3 of MY OWN NUMBERS...

In case of Emergency... I think I will be able to remember my father's, mother's, brother's, maternal uncle's and 2 of my friends Phone numbers. Because they are super easy to remember as they follow a certain pattern.

Super moderator

Enlightened From Within

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1457 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Yi CameraMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi VRMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi BandMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 5sMi TVMi 4cFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalRocket to FutureI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Italy300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoNougatQuick SurveyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterApp StarWallpaper StarMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

20:43, Mar-17-2017 | From PC
|
I remember the contact numbers of my family members & friends, nearly 100 contacts. It's a kind of brain tonic, to memorize the contact numbers.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list