Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
6004 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World Tour1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

[News] [Feedback] MIUI 8.2 Beta Stable Global ROM V8.2.1.0.MHOMIDL for Redmi Note 3 SD

[ Promote]
53725 615 |
15:02, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Muz_paray at 10:53, Mar-16-2017

Hello Good MIUIers,

New Beta stable update is rolling out for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm(Snapdragon). V 8.2.1.0 MHOMIDL
The update is rolled out to Random users. If you didn't get the update wait for its public release.
The Update will be through OTA only and will be with/without Changelog.
Sharing the ROM link and changelog is treated as leak and user may get banned for violation.

Note: Beta Stable Update can be suspended so ignore the update if you want a Stable release. Wait for its Public release.
Expectations: - The issues/bugs that have been solved from previous version. Share your experience.
Suggestions: - New issues/bugs that you encountered after flashing ROM. If you were facing issues from previous versions please mention.
Note: - Don't ask for features and android versions. There is separate Section for feature requests.

Avoid these Questions in Q/A: -
  • Don't ask in Q/A or other sections, whether to flash or not. The update is Stable and has no issue in flashing.
  • The public release will be soon. It can take upto week, so please don't spam asking when will be ROM released publicly.
          Note: If you failed to get the beta stable OTA update, chances are they are discontinued or suspended due to bugs found.

Q: - I got the Update earlier, But now Updater is not showing any Update, What to do?
A: - When you will get the update you need to download/Install it, if you skip it then you will get it after its public release.
Q: - When will be Nougat released for Redmi Note 3 SD?
A: - There is no Official Information about Android Nougat. Android 7 has been launched quite recently, and as you all might know that MIUI is heavily customized android and takes considerable amount of effort to port all the customizations on a new Android Platform.
Q: - When will be Beta Stable released to Public?
A: - If everything goes normal with the update, it will be released for Public.

Q: - Bootloader related question?
A: - Mi Devices  Bootloader Unlocking FAQ: Announcement, Troubleshoot, and Tipshttp://en.miui.com/thread-246705-1-1.html
Important Changes Regarding Unlocking Bootloader Application Status And Reason
http://en.miui.com/thread-410945-1-1.html

Note: - All irrelevant replies like asking for update,Thanks, Great Etc will deleted.
           Threads asking for Updates will be deleted without any Notice.
Upgrade now and keep your feedback coming!
For major bugs, please post a bug report here!

Thank You

Thanks and Regards
Redmi Note 3 Management Team

Favorite35 Share

Rated by 18 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

GeoKyusya + 1 Thanks!
PapoMI + 1 Thanks!
Shah477 + 1 Great!
sstefan1957 + 1 Thanks!
SorryToMe + 1 Fantastic!
reshet + 1 Great!
3ALLAL + 1 Great!
makisfz + 1 Thanks!
3.А.Ibanez + 1 Thanks!
AMIInbox + 1 Great!
crazyindian + 2 Great!
andrehz + 1 Great!
vezunchik61 + 1 Thanks!
qwerty36078 + 1 Fantastic!
Rzal91 + 1 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
sastro_kimpet + 2 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +38  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHRMIED
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Happy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

18:02, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
Well it locked my phone, it ask for a password for decrypting my phone after reboot, I can put any random password and will say it's OK but my data is corrupted and needs to do a factory reset. I regret updated my phone.

Comment

AngryHulk It seems this issue is only with the international variant i.e. Kate. I successfully upgraded my Kenzo and havnt come across tht issue.  13:29, Mar-16-2017
Muz_paray Anyone else got this issue, Please comment here  20:31, Mar-15-2017

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
80 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Super Wednesday90000 Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMiPopMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid Guru

01:44, Mar-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Updated. Everything is ok for now. Phone is snappier, good ram management, got 7 hours SOT in 24 hours of use.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Redmi Note 3Rocket to Future

04:55, Mar-16-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Dolphinstwins at 05:07, Mar-16-2017
JBerra replied at 2017-3-15 18:02
Well it locked my phone, it ask for a password for decrypting my phone after reboot, I can put any r ...

Locked my phone too. Redmi Note 3 Pro int. version (for UK use)
This update was Auto downloaded. so I have not chosen to flash / load my phone (I don't know how - it was pre loaded I assume)
On Start up:
Asks me to enter my unlock pin for Android
The Password that you entered is correct, but unfortunately your data is corrupt.
To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset.
When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your google account.

Unable to access phone data via PC as it's not recognised as an anything.. (like it's not connected)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Super ThursdayTechnology GuruAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum

12:26, Mar-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
hell. replied at 2017-3-16 08:46
-fingerprint took long&a lot fail recognize.
-multitasking still not good
+much smooth

Same issue here

After updating to MIUI 8.2 the fingerprint sensor is not working accurately.
The issues is : When you try to unlock the device using the fingerprint​ it wakes up the device and takes you to the lockscreen, then you have to either touch again to unlock or unlock using pattern.

The bug can be re created very easily, just try to lock and unlock the device multiple times using your finger, and around 2 out of 10 times instead of unlocking it will take you to the lockscreen.

I have tried removing the fingerprint and adding it again, still the problem persist.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NCACNEG
Online time
115 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Rooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover Medal

23:25, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
@Muz_paray this version has problem on network provider with greek provision of mobile ''COSMOTE''  can not regognize the
provider and on sim card say all the time SIM 1 and the mobile data must be setting manual for work.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM
21:21, Mar-24-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by ansonun at 21:24, Mar-24-2017

To MIUI,
Do you know what is customer and developer?
We are customer, we don’t care about the development process, we care the result only. You guys always say “be patient…..be patient….”
Are we patient and are you doctor? Do we need to wait for your treatment?
MI is a famous company in China, should have a professional developer. I think the estimate release date should be the most important thing for the software development.

If MIUI wants to design a new phone, but Quadcomm just say the drivers of chipset will be released in the future. No estimate date, how you feel?

Also, for the beta stable, some random users received a suspended version. They don’t know what's wrong about that and you guys don’t tell anything to us. If the suspended version caused the data lost, how you feel? Can I delete all the data in your phone and say that “be patient and be patient”?

It is very interesting.

We are not the volunteer, we are the customer, we have paid to buy your phone. Your responsibility is to give us a stable and bug-free rom.

If MIUI developer is a volunteer and no salary, please tell us.
However, if you have salary, answer our enquiry is your duty. You should tell us the date or the result of feedback.

I think that it is very easy for MIUI team to tell us the information.
However, if I ask you about the MH370 (malaysia airline), you can say you don’t know and be patient. But the rom is your job, you should have information.

Thanks MIUI team.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Jagb816 + 1 Agreed!
tetrans92 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesI Love 2016

12:54, Mar-25-2017 | From PC
|
To MIUI,
Do you know what is customer and developer?
We are customer, we don’t care about the development process, we care the result only. You guys always say “be patient…..be patient….”
Are we patient and are you doctor? Do we need to wait for your treatment?
MI is a famous company in China, should have a professional developer. I think the estimate release date should be the most important thing for the software development.

If MIUI wants to design a new phone, but Quadcomm just say the drivers of chipset will be released in the future. No estimate date, how you feel?

Also, for the beta stable, some random users received a suspended version. They don’t know what's wrong about that and you guys don’t tell anything to us. If the suspended version caused the data lost, how you feel? Can I delete all the data in your phone and say that “be patient and be patient”?

It is very interesting.

We are not the volunteer, we are the customer, we have paid to buy your phone. Your responsibility is to give us a stable and bug-free rom.

If MIUI developer is a volunteer and no salary, please tell us.
However, if you have salary, answer our enquiry is your duty. You should tell us the date or the result of feedback.

I think that it is very easy for MIUI team to tell us the information.
However, if I ask you about the MH370 (malaysia airline), you can say you don’t know and be patient. But the rom is your job, you should have information.

Thanks MIUI team.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Jagb816 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.LHJMIED
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

00:36, Mar-16-2017 | From PC
|
worse update pushed to users than global beta weekly updates
shame on xioami for fooling innocent users

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

jarwok + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
20:52, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
after updating to MIUI 8.2 requires a password to start android

Comment

Clayton@ Please note the difference. You are using Kate device not Kenzo. Please comment in the Kate thread instead to avoid confusion.  23:05, Mar-15-2017

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MHRMIDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
19:59, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
My phone updated to 8.2.1.0 (MHRMIDL) with a serious damage...I had to reset phone and i lost data, because after flashing the rom i have been locked down with this message "Enter current lock screen password to decrypt device after reboot"!!! Had someone the same experience??

Platinum Member

Advanced Robotics

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

11:23, Mar-28-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Sumitesh replied at 2017-3-28 05:21
now I guess... everyone lose patience here.. to get the update..m it's too much testing of paitence  ...

as long they actually fix bugs, I am ok. don't act like a virgin seeing boobs for the first time. stay calm and wait
My car is my love, my car is my life :)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 3Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySummer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

10:51, Mar-26-2017 | From PC
|
Raj_tiger replied at 2017-3-26 07:31
Waiting!
10 days over after beta stable release

Keep calm. Battery draining bug should be fixed badly

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi Note 32100K Forum MembersI Love 20161500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliDiwali 1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeApp StarDebate MasterUpdates Lover

11:36, Mar-25-2017 | From PC
|

i show moderater replay in this thread but he deleted his comment

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHOMIED
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMerry ChristmasPioneer of MIUI English Forum

20:56, Mar-24-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Soyeb786 replied at 2017-3-24 19:32
its suspend 2nd  time bro

just keep your mouth shut you moron

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
376 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi KeyMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th Anniversary600K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI Beta TeamDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

15:06, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
OK I received the update for MHOMIDL

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Master Of TechnologyDebate Master

15:07, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
random user , not received : )

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
121 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi Note 31800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliI Love 2016Happy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI 9MIUI 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Lover MedalYouth Pledge

15:09, Mar-15-2017 | Via mobile
|
it is old one not new i have updated my mobile through old downloaded zip file

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversarySuper MondayAndroid Guru

15:10, Mar-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Received the update

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 910 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

15:10, Mar-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Thanks for sharing the information..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 910 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

15:11, Mar-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Vivek3001 replied at 2017-3-15 15:10
Received the update

please share your experience

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 81900K Forum Members1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:16, Mar-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
ok
Screenshot_2017-03-15-08-29-20-714_com.android.updater.png
Screenshot_2017-03-15-08-29-06-696_com.android.updater.png

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
Online time
108 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Mi Max 2300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector

15:17, Mar-15-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing the information...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 81900K Forum Members1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:18, Mar-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
ok
Screenshot_2017-03-15-09-17-33-427_com.android.settings.png

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list