Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2636 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi VRMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProMi Note900K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From NepalXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 WeeksRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy New Year10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live MedalI Love 20161400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI KingStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSuper Moderator25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Note 3 Explorer8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterApp StarWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeWallpaper StarRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ Follower

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote

[ Promote]
31430 835 |
22:53, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 13:24, Apr-06-2017

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

It's time for another MWM series. For second series, I will cover on one of the forgotten MIUI System apps --- Mi Remote!

p/s: This review is done on Redmi Note 3 SD version, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.3.9

Quick Intro

Mi Remote is used as a virtual remote control for most home appliances which have Infrared Remote Control. With the type of home appliances and brands, we can browse and match the frequency of the remote control for our appliances. The best thing about Mi Remote is that we can add as many remote control as we want in app! This app will be available by default on Xiaomi phones which support Infrared Blaster (Output).

How to use Mi Remote

Note: Internet connection is required to get more variety of remote, else you only get a few brands in appliance types.

1) We can locate the Mi Remote app in Tools Folder.
Tool.png

2) Start the app and we will see interface similar to this (Mine already added some remote controls). Tap on the top left "+" icon.
home.png

3) Select the type and brand of our home appliances from the selection menu.
Type and Brand.gif

4) After we selected the brand of your appliance, aim our phone toward the appliance and press the button key on the Mi Remote. If we are lucky, the appliance will respond to the first button. Press "Yes" to save the source as our remote device.

Tips: By holding press the button, the app will continuously switch to the next source. Keep holding on the button until you notice that your appliance respond to your button, then stop pressing it. That source will be the matched remote device for your appliance!
test 1.png

5) After select "Yes", we will go into the details of the remote. By enabling "Share" setting, we could let other Xiaomi Devices which support Mi Remote App to search and use the paired device. "Add shortcut" will create a shortcut app on our home page. After pairing it, we will enter the control interface of the particular remote.
add 1.png

shortcut.png

6) Tap on back at top left, and you will go back to the home page, with the new remote you saved just now.

FAQ for Mi Remote App

I'm not sure about Global ROM, but the help FAQ for China Dev ROM are all in Chinese. So I will translate them to English and hopefully will be helpful to users here.

Q: Is Mi Remote App can control almost every appliances?
A: I will say it can control most of the appliances which use Infrared Remote Control, such as television, air conditional, and projectors. If the appliance is controlled by wireless or bluetooth remote control, then it won't be supported by Mi Remote App.

Q: Can I download and use Mi Remote App on my phone?
A: For every smartphones which support IR Blaster, will be able to use Mi Remote App. Usually Xiaomi phones which has IR Blaster, will have Mi Remote app pre-installed. Here is the list of Xiaomi Phones which equipped with IR Blaster:

1) Xiaomi Mi Note 2
2) Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
3) Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
4) Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
5) Xiaomi Mi 4S
6) Xiaomi Mi 4c
7) Xiaomi Mi 4
8) Redmi Pro
9) Redmi Note 4X
10) Redmi Note 4 (MTK & SD)
11) Redmi Note 3 (MTK & SD)
12) Redmi Note 2
13) Redmi 4/Prime
14) Redmi 4A
15) Redmi 3S/Prime/3X
16) Redmi 3/Prime

Note: Redmi Note 4X is actually the same as Redmi Note 4 SD version, but due to China market and International market, they have different naming. To avoid confusion, I add them both.

Q: Why I cannot control my television with Mi Remote App?
A: First, check if your television is using infrared remote. If it is not, then you can't use the app on your television. If yes, then please select the correct brand of your television. While testing each sources, you can try tap several times on each source to confirm if it works. Please make sure you aim your phone directly toward your television. Some television has slow response, so give it some time while testing on the buttons.

Q: Does Mi Remote App needs constant Internet connection to be used?
A: Internet connection only required when we want to pair a new device. After the device is saved, we can use this app in offline mode.

Q: Do I need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App?
A: We do not need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App, it is totally hassle free.

Q: Why my phone keep searching for Wi-Fi device?
A: Most probably that your phone does not have IR Blaster. Yet Mi Remote App support Wi-Fi control over Mi Box, Mi TV and other Android Smart Box or Smart TV.

Q: Why I can't use it on Mi TV 3?
A: Mi TV 3 does not have infrared remote control. But you can connect the same WiFi connection as Mi TV 3, and when you switch on Mi TV 3, Mi Remote App will automatically detect and connect to Mi TV 3.

Q: Can we use Mi Remote App to control lamp?
A: Most of the lamp does not have Infrared Remote Control, and Mi Remote App does not support this appliance yet.

Verdict

Mi Remote App brings a lot of convenience to our life if we have a lot of appliances which utilized IR Remote Control. However, this app could mean nothing and useless to those who do not have any IR controlled households. So it depends on the need of users to judge if this app is useful. The good thing is this app is not a system app, hence we can delete it if we do not use Mi Remote app.

Feel free to comment or give suggestion regarding to Mi Remote App

Related Threads:
[MIUI Device Classroom] Lesson 17: The IR Blaster

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
Favorite52 Share

Rated by 59 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
choukawaii + 6 Great!
Aedor + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 5 Great!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
paulpgk + 1 Thanks!
Banzay80 + 1 Great!
nikmpamias + 1 Great!
SpideyMan + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
benya + 1 Thanks!
jay_zainal + 1 Great!
so-ra + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VAZ21093 + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ansgarmi + 1 Sweet!
ariloc + 1 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
lucard + 1 Thanks!
Smietana + 4 Fantastic!
buddhisttt + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
Presnomeno + 2 Awesome!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
sanjeeb.shaw + 1 Great!
106007217 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +267  Prestige +57  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series
3) Need Help? Contact me via QQ: 2592178348

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
546 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Mi 5500K Forum MembersDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Olympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super MondayHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerStar MIUI News Team MemberStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMi Story Teller

11:12, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing,, wonderful app

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
928 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 3Redmi 3Mi TVRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 5Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super FridaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper Wednesday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerRingtone TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverApp StarMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentDebate MasterAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackApp TalentMIUI Honorary ModeratorMr. DependableStar Of IconsUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Star Of Technology

11:04, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

awesome thanks for sharing

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

11:06, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Good info

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1280 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Notebook AirMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BoxMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi Note 3Super FridayFan Of MIUI ItalySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayRooster Year of 20171400K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From VietnamDiwali UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI World TourRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruUpdates LoverNougatOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyRedmi Note 5/ProStar Wars8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Story TellerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Its working perfectly, i dont have any suggestion, Thanks for share

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 2Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Surge S1Super SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
I have been using it. It's a good app
Thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
306 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMi 5Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureThanksgiving DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalI Love 2016Super Thursday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseOreo8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertRingtone Star Youth PledgeAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

11:09, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

great,thanks for sharing

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3834 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi MIXMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi VRMi Air PurifierMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi BoxYi Action CameraMi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi BandMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 5Mi Max Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProXiaomi Mi 6Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali MIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick SurveyOreoRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI KingOTA FeedbackApp StarMi Story TellerYouth PledgeApp TalentUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

|

Reply Awards +5

Thank you For sharing!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

|
My mobile is a single remote to my DTH, TV and CD player, just because of this fantastic app.

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
7066 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S11st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMr. DependableXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

11:10, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
195.14km, do you miss your York AC?

Comment

marcus_keong Yes I miss it so much! Next month will go back and turn it on!  11:24, Mar-21-2017
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list