Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2468 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Portable WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi KeyMi BoxMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi NoteRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Mi Note ProPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Nepal600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Happy New Year10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 20171400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsSuper ModeratorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMIUI Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerTechnology GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertUpdates LoverWallpaper StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterApp StarInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of Wisdom

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote

[ Promote]
27223 831 |
22:53, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 13:24, Apr-06-2017

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

It's time for another MWM series. For second series, I will cover on one of the forgotten MIUI System apps --- Mi Remote!

p/s: This review is done on Redmi Note 3 SD version, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.3.9

Quick Intro

Mi Remote is used as a virtual remote control for most home appliances which have Infrared Remote Control. With the type of home appliances and brands, we can browse and match the frequency of the remote control for our appliances. The best thing about Mi Remote is that we can add as many remote control as we want in app! This app will be available by default on Xiaomi phones which support Infrared Blaster (Output).

How to use Mi Remote

Note: Internet connection is required to get more variety of remote, else you only get a few brands in appliance types.

1) We can locate the Mi Remote app in Tools Folder.
Tool.png

2) Start the app and we will see interface similar to this (Mine already added some remote controls). Tap on the top left "+" icon.
home.png

3) Select the type and brand of our home appliances from the selection menu.
Type and Brand.gif

4) After we selected the brand of your appliance, aim our phone toward the appliance and press the button key on the Mi Remote. If we are lucky, the appliance will respond to the first button. Press "Yes" to save the source as our remote device.

Tips: By holding press the button, the app will continuously switch to the next source. Keep holding on the button until you notice that your appliance respond to your button, then stop pressing it. That source will be the matched remote device for your appliance!
test 1.png

5) After select "Yes", we will go into the details of the remote. By enabling "Share" setting, we could let other Xiaomi Devices which support Mi Remote App to search and use the paired device. "Add shortcut" will create a shortcut app on our home page. After pairing it, we will enter the control interface of the particular remote.
add 1.png

shortcut.png

6) Tap on back at top left, and you will go back to the home page, with the new remote you saved just now.

FAQ for Mi Remote App

I'm not sure about Global ROM, but the help FAQ for China Dev ROM are all in Chinese. So I will translate them to English and hopefully will be helpful to users here.

Q: Is Mi Remote App can control almost every appliances?
A: I will say it can control most of the appliances which use Infrared Remote Control, such as television, air conditional, and projectors. If the appliance is controlled by wireless or bluetooth remote control, then it won't be supported by Mi Remote App.

Q: Can I download and use Mi Remote App on my phone?
A: For every smartphones which support IR Blaster, will be able to use Mi Remote App. Usually Xiaomi phones which has IR Blaster, will have Mi Remote app pre-installed. Here is the list of Xiaomi Phones which equipped with IR Blaster:

1) Xiaomi Mi Note 2
2) Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
3) Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
4) Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
5) Xiaomi Mi 4S
6) Xiaomi Mi 4c
7) Xiaomi Mi 4
8) Redmi Pro
9) Redmi Note 4X
10) Redmi Note 4 (MTK & SD)
11) Redmi Note 3 (MTK & SD)
12) Redmi Note 2
13) Redmi 4/Prime
14) Redmi 4A
15) Redmi 3S/Prime/3X
16) Redmi 3/Prime

Note: Redmi Note 4X is actually the same as Redmi Note 4 SD version, but due to China market and International market, they have different naming. To avoid confusion, I add them both.

Q: Why I cannot control my television with Mi Remote App?
A: First, check if your television is using infrared remote. If it is not, then you can't use the app on your television. If yes, then please select the correct brand of your television. While testing each sources, you can try tap several times on each source to confirm if it works. Please make sure you aim your phone directly toward your television. Some television has slow response, so give it some time while testing on the buttons.

Q: Does Mi Remote App needs constant Internet connection to be used?
A: Internet connection only required when we want to pair a new device. After the device is saved, we can use this app in offline mode.

Q: Do I need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App?
A: We do not need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App, it is totally hassle free.

Q: Why my phone keep searching for Wi-Fi device?
A: Most probably that your phone does not have IR Blaster. Yet Mi Remote App support Wi-Fi control over Mi Box, Mi TV and other Android Smart Box or Smart TV.

Q: Why I can't use it on Mi TV 3?
A: Mi TV 3 does not have infrared remote control. But you can connect the same WiFi connection as Mi TV 3, and when you switch on Mi TV 3, Mi Remote App will automatically detect and connect to Mi TV 3.

Q: Can we use Mi Remote App to control lamp?
A: Most of the lamp does not have Infrared Remote Control, and Mi Remote App does not support this appliance yet.

Verdict

Mi Remote App brings a lot of convenience to our life if we have a lot of appliances which utilized IR Remote Control. However, this app could mean nothing and useless to those who do not have any IR controlled households. So it depends on the need of users to judge if this app is useful. The good thing is this app is not a system app, hence we can delete it if we do not use Mi Remote app.

Feel free to comment or give suggestion regarding to Mi Remote App

Related Threads:
[MIUI Device Classroom] Lesson 17: The IR Blaster

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
Favorite48 Share

Rated by 59 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
choukawaii + 6 Great!
Aedor + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 5 Great!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
paulpgk + 1 Thanks!
Banzay80 + 1 Great!
nikmpamias + 1 Great!
SpideyMan + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
benya + 1 Thanks!
jay_zainal + 1 Great!
so-ra + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VAZ21093 + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ansgarmi + 1 Sweet!
ariloc + 1 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
lucard + 1 Thanks!
Smietana + 4 Fantastic!
buddhisttt + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
Presnomeno + 2 Awesome!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
sanjeeb.shaw + 1 Great!
106007217 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +267  Prestige +57  View Rating Log

Learn More About MIUI Version: Click Here

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
531 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi 5Olympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World Tour1800K Forum Members1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersDiwali Rooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

11:12, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing,, wonderful app

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
MIUI Version
Online time
928 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 3Redmi 3Mi TVRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 5Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super FridaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper Wednesday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerRingtone TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverApp StarMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentDebate MasterAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackApp TalentMIUI Honorary ModeratorMr. DependableStar Of IconsUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Star Of Technology

11:04, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

awesome thanks for sharing

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

11:06, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Good info

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
949 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickNinebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VRMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From VietnamSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017I Love 2016Diwali Merry ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Ukraine3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI KingRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Its working perfectly, i dont have any suggestion, Thanks for share

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 2Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Surge S1Super SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
I have been using it. It's a good app
Thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCACNEI
Online time
266 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 5MIUI 300 WeeksRocket to FutureSuper Monday1700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalMalaysia AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSurge S15 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super FridayMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi TalentAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Inbox ZeroTechnology Guru

11:09, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

great,thanks for sharing

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2650 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi BandMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliDiwali Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FrancePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruRingtone Star Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerApp StarMi Story TellerApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackMIUI KingYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMi TalentInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer25 Million Strong

|

Reply Awards +5

Thank you For sharing!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

|
My mobile is a single remote to my DTH, TV and CD player, just because of this fantastic app.

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5586 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Surge S1Super WednesdayPokemon Master MedalSuper ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksSingapore BirthdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

11:10, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
195.14km, do you miss your York AC?

Comment

marcus_keong Yes I miss it so much! Next month will go back and turn it on!  11:24, Mar-21-2017
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list