Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2407 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi VRMi Portable WiFiMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi TVRedmi NoteMi NoteMi Note ProMIUI 9Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversarySuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper Monday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertRingtone Star OTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI FB Follower

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote

[ Promote]
25862 831 |
22:53, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 13:24, Apr-06-2017

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

It's time for another MWM series. For second series, I will cover on one of the forgotten MIUI System apps --- Mi Remote!

p/s: This review is done on Redmi Note 3 SD version, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.3.9

Quick Intro

Mi Remote is used as a virtual remote control for most home appliances which have Infrared Remote Control. With the type of home appliances and brands, we can browse and match the frequency of the remote control for our appliances. The best thing about Mi Remote is that we can add as many remote control as we want in app! This app will be available by default on Xiaomi phones which support Infrared Blaster (Output).

How to use Mi Remote

Note: Internet connection is required to get more variety of remote, else you only get a few brands in appliance types.

1) We can locate the Mi Remote app in Tools Folder.
Tool.png

2) Start the app and we will see interface similar to this (Mine already added some remote controls). Tap on the top left "+" icon.
home.png

3) Select the type and brand of our home appliances from the selection menu.
Type and Brand.gif

4) After we selected the brand of your appliance, aim our phone toward the appliance and press the button key on the Mi Remote. If we are lucky, the appliance will respond to the first button. Press "Yes" to save the source as our remote device.

Tips: By holding press the button, the app will continuously switch to the next source. Keep holding on the button until you notice that your appliance respond to your button, then stop pressing it. That source will be the matched remote device for your appliance!
test 1.png

5) After select "Yes", we will go into the details of the remote. By enabling "Share" setting, we could let other Xiaomi Devices which support Mi Remote App to search and use the paired device. "Add shortcut" will create a shortcut app on our home page. After pairing it, we will enter the control interface of the particular remote.
add 1.png

shortcut.png

6) Tap on back at top left, and you will go back to the home page, with the new remote you saved just now.

FAQ for Mi Remote App

I'm not sure about Global ROM, but the help FAQ for China Dev ROM are all in Chinese. So I will translate them to English and hopefully will be helpful to users here.

Q: Is Mi Remote App can control almost every appliances?
A: I will say it can control most of the appliances which use Infrared Remote Control, such as television, air conditional, and projectors. If the appliance is controlled by wireless or bluetooth remote control, then it won't be supported by Mi Remote App.

Q: Can I download and use Mi Remote App on my phone?
A: For every smartphones which support IR Blaster, will be able to use Mi Remote App. Usually Xiaomi phones which has IR Blaster, will have Mi Remote app pre-installed. Here is the list of Xiaomi Phones which equipped with IR Blaster:

1) Xiaomi Mi Note 2
2) Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
3) Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
4) Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
5) Xiaomi Mi 4S
6) Xiaomi Mi 4c
7) Xiaomi Mi 4
8) Redmi Pro
9) Redmi Note 4X
10) Redmi Note 4 (MTK & SD)
11) Redmi Note 3 (MTK & SD)
12) Redmi Note 2
13) Redmi 4/Prime
14) Redmi 4A
15) Redmi 3S/Prime/3X
16) Redmi 3/Prime

Note: Redmi Note 4X is actually the same as Redmi Note 4 SD version, but due to China market and International market, they have different naming. To avoid confusion, I add them both.

Q: Why I cannot control my television with Mi Remote App?
A: First, check if your television is using infrared remote. If it is not, then you can't use the app on your television. If yes, then please select the correct brand of your television. While testing each sources, you can try tap several times on each source to confirm if it works. Please make sure you aim your phone directly toward your television. Some television has slow response, so give it some time while testing on the buttons.

Q: Does Mi Remote App needs constant Internet connection to be used?
A: Internet connection only required when we want to pair a new device. After the device is saved, we can use this app in offline mode.

Q: Do I need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App?
A: We do not need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App, it is totally hassle free.

Q: Why my phone keep searching for Wi-Fi device?
A: Most probably that your phone does not have IR Blaster. Yet Mi Remote App support Wi-Fi control over Mi Box, Mi TV and other Android Smart Box or Smart TV.

Q: Why I can't use it on Mi TV 3?
A: Mi TV 3 does not have infrared remote control. But you can connect the same WiFi connection as Mi TV 3, and when you switch on Mi TV 3, Mi Remote App will automatically detect and connect to Mi TV 3.

Q: Can we use Mi Remote App to control lamp?
A: Most of the lamp does not have Infrared Remote Control, and Mi Remote App does not support this appliance yet.

Verdict

Mi Remote App brings a lot of convenience to our life if we have a lot of appliances which utilized IR Remote Control. However, this app could mean nothing and useless to those who do not have any IR controlled households. So it depends on the need of users to judge if this app is useful. The good thing is this app is not a system app, hence we can delete it if we do not use Mi Remote app.

Feel free to comment or give suggestion regarding to Mi Remote App

Related Threads:
[MIUI Device Classroom] Lesson 17: The IR Blaster

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
Favorite48 Share

Rated by 59 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
choukawaii + 6 Great!
Aedor + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 5 Great!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
paulpgk + 1 Thanks!
Banzay80 + 1 Great!
nikmpamias + 1 Great!
SpideyMan + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
benya + 1 Thanks!
jay_zainal + 1 Great!
so-ra + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VAZ21093 + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ansgarmi + 1 Sweet!
ariloc + 1 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
lucard + 1 Thanks!
Smietana + 4 Fantastic!
buddhisttt + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
Presnomeno + 2 Awesome!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
sanjeeb.shaw + 1 Great!
106007217 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +267  Prestige +57  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
529 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi 5500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 20162100K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

11:12, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing,, wonderful app

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
MIUI Version
Online time
928 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi 3Mi 4cMi Max Redmi 2Mi TVMi 5Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Merry Christmas90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarOlympics MedalSurge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayI Love 20163 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to Future1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopApp TalentMIUI FollowerApp StarRingtone TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Honorary ModeratorStar Of IconsUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master

11:04, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

awesome thanks for sharing

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

11:06, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Good info

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
898 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowMi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cSuper Tuesday1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamSuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion Medal300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1UEFA EURO MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story Teller

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Its working perfectly, i dont have any suggestion, Thanks for share
Every Expert Was Once a Beginner. So Dream Big and Start Now....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 2Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Surge S1Super SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
I have been using it. It's a good app
Thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.2.0.NCACNEI
Online time
250 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 5Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Monday300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSurge S190000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterYouth PledgeInbox Zero

11:09, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

great,thanks for sharing

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2222 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Qi CycleMi WiFiMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi Max Redmi 3SMi 5Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum MembersDiwali 1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyRingtone Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserApp StarApp TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMi Story TellerYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower

|

Reply Awards +5

Thank you For sharing!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

|
My mobile is a single remote to my DTH, TV and CD player, just because of this fantastic app.

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5209 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksSuper Thursday1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI V5 ReviewPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016MIUI World TourMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor Master

11:10, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
195.14km, do you miss your York AC?

Comment

marcus_keong Yes I miss it so much! Next month will go back and turn it on!  11:24, Mar-21-2017
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list