Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2333 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi Note600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp StarUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device ExpertStar Of MIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI FB Follower

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote

[ Promote]
23910 824 |
22:53, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 13:24, Apr-06-2017

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

It's time for another MWM series. For second series, I will cover on one of the forgotten MIUI System apps --- Mi Remote!

p/s: This review is done on Redmi Note 3 SD version, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.3.9

Quick Intro

Mi Remote is used as a virtual remote control for most home appliances which have Infrared Remote Control. With the type of home appliances and brands, we can browse and match the frequency of the remote control for our appliances. The best thing about Mi Remote is that we can add as many remote control as we want in app! This app will be available by default on Xiaomi phones which support Infrared Blaster (Output).

How to use Mi Remote

Note: Internet connection is required to get more variety of remote, else you only get a few brands in appliance types.

1) We can locate the Mi Remote app in Tools Folder.
Tool.png

2) Start the app and we will see interface similar to this (Mine already added some remote controls). Tap on the top left "+" icon.
home.png

3) Select the type and brand of our home appliances from the selection menu.
Type and Brand.gif

4) After we selected the brand of your appliance, aim our phone toward the appliance and press the button key on the Mi Remote. If we are lucky, the appliance will respond to the first button. Press "Yes" to save the source as our remote device.

Tips: By holding press the button, the app will continuously switch to the next source. Keep holding on the button until you notice that your appliance respond to your button, then stop pressing it. That source will be the matched remote device for your appliance!
test 1.png

5) After select "Yes", we will go into the details of the remote. By enabling "Share" setting, we could let other Xiaomi Devices which support Mi Remote App to search and use the paired device. "Add shortcut" will create a shortcut app on our home page. After pairing it, we will enter the control interface of the particular remote.
add 1.png

shortcut.png

6) Tap on back at top left, and you will go back to the home page, with the new remote you saved just now.

FAQ for Mi Remote App

I'm not sure about Global ROM, but the help FAQ for China Dev ROM are all in Chinese. So I will translate them to English and hopefully will be helpful to users here.

Q: Is Mi Remote App can control almost every appliances?
A: I will say it can control most of the appliances which use Infrared Remote Control, such as television, air conditional, and projectors. If the appliance is controlled by wireless or bluetooth remote control, then it won't be supported by Mi Remote App.

Q: Can I download and use Mi Remote App on my phone?
A: For every smartphones which support IR Blaster, will be able to use Mi Remote App. Usually Xiaomi phones which has IR Blaster, will have Mi Remote app pre-installed. Here is the list of Xiaomi Phones which equipped with IR Blaster:

1) Xiaomi Mi Note 2
2) Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
3) Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
4) Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
5) Xiaomi Mi 4S
6) Xiaomi Mi 4c
7) Xiaomi Mi 4
8) Redmi Pro
9) Redmi Note 4X
10) Redmi Note 4 (MTK & SD)
11) Redmi Note 3 (MTK & SD)
12) Redmi Note 2
13) Redmi 4/Prime
14) Redmi 4A
15) Redmi 3S/Prime/3X
16) Redmi 3/Prime

Note: Redmi Note 4X is actually the same as Redmi Note 4 SD version, but due to China market and International market, they have different naming. To avoid confusion, I add them both.

Q: Why I cannot control my television with Mi Remote App?
A: First, check if your television is using infrared remote. If it is not, then you can't use the app on your television. If yes, then please select the correct brand of your television. While testing each sources, you can try tap several times on each source to confirm if it works. Please make sure you aim your phone directly toward your television. Some television has slow response, so give it some time while testing on the buttons.

Q: Does Mi Remote App needs constant Internet connection to be used?
A: Internet connection only required when we want to pair a new device. After the device is saved, we can use this app in offline mode.

Q: Do I need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App?
A: We do not need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App, it is totally hassle free.

Q: Why my phone keep searching for Wi-Fi device?
A: Most probably that your phone does not have IR Blaster. Yet Mi Remote App support Wi-Fi control over Mi Box, Mi TV and other Android Smart Box or Smart TV.

Q: Why I can't use it on Mi TV 3?
A: Mi TV 3 does not have infrared remote control. But you can connect the same WiFi connection as Mi TV 3, and when you switch on Mi TV 3, Mi Remote App will automatically detect and connect to Mi TV 3.

Q: Can we use Mi Remote App to control lamp?
A: Most of the lamp does not have Infrared Remote Control, and Mi Remote App does not support this appliance yet.

Verdict

Mi Remote App brings a lot of convenience to our life if we have a lot of appliances which utilized IR Remote Control. However, this app could mean nothing and useless to those who do not have any IR controlled households. So it depends on the need of users to judge if this app is useful. The good thing is this app is not a system app, hence we can delete it if we do not use Mi Remote app.

Feel free to comment or give suggestion regarding to Mi Remote App

Related Threads:
[MIUI Device Classroom] Lesson 17: The IR Blaster

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
Favorite46 Share

Rated by 59 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
choukawaii + 6 Great!
Aedor + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 5 Great!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
paulpgk + 1 Thanks!
Banzay80 + 1 Great!
nikmpamias + 1 Great!
SpideyMan + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
benya + 1 Thanks!
jay_zainal + 1 Great!
so-ra + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VAZ21093 + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ansgarmi + 1 Sweet!
ariloc + 1 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
lucard + 1 Thanks!
Smietana + 4 Fantastic!
buddhisttt + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
Presnomeno + 2 Awesome!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
sanjeeb.shaw + 1 Great!
106007217 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +267  Prestige +57  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Intern Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
509 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi 5Diwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival500K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI PolandOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalRooster Year of 2017Super Thursday2100K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruStar MIUI News Team MemberTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

11:12, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing,, wonderful app

Intern Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
MIUI Version
Online time
924 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi 3Mi 4cMi Max Redmi 2Mi TVMi 5Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Merry Christmas90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarOlympics MedalSurge S1Super FridaySuper ThursdayI Love 20163 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to Future1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopApp TalentMIUI FollowerApp StarRingtone TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Honorary ModeratorStar Of IconsUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master

11:04, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

awesome thanks for sharing

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

11:06, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Good info

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
883 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Vietnam500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016Diwali 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Ukraine1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Its working perfectly, i dont have any suggestion, Thanks for share
Every Expert Was Once a Beginner. So Dream Big and Start Now....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 2Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfScroll Of Wisdom

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
I have been using it. It's a good app
Thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.28.0.NCACNEC
Online time
229 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowMi 54 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 61700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Happy New YearSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Drawing TalentThanksgiving DaySurge S1Super SundayMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI 300 WeeksMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruInbox Zero

11:09, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

great,thanks for sharing

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1738 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Power StripYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi ProRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3S1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomOTA Feedback

|

Reply Awards +5

Thank you For sharing!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

|
My mobile is a single remote to my DTH, TV and CD player, just because of this fantastic app.

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4792 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Halloween2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DaySurge S11st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday1900K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruHumor MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology Guru

11:10, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
195.14km, do you miss your York AC?

Comment

marcus_keong Yes I miss it so much! Next month will go back and turn it on!  11:24, Mar-21-2017
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list