Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2302 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMagic CubeMi BoxMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi MIXMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi NoteMi PadMi NoteRedmi 2Mi Note Pro1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia900K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FuturePokemon Master MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1400K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Super ModeratorAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterWallpaper StarStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMi TalentWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerApp StarForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz Master

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI with Marcus] V2.0: Mi Remote - Turn Your Phone into a Multi-purpose Remote

[ Promote]
22357 819 |
22:53, Mar-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 13:24, Apr-06-2017

Hey MIUIers!

With the inspiration from our MIUI Forum administrator, Nana, I have decided to make my very own series named "MIUI With Marcus". The MWM series is written with a simple purpose - to let MIUI users know more about MIUI features. I will use my own knowledge and experiences to explain how to use the mentioned MIUI features. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes in explaining them.

It's time for another MWM series. For second series, I will cover on one of the forgotten MIUI System apps --- Mi Remote!

p/s: This review is done on Redmi Note 3 SD version, with MIUI 8 China Developer Ver 7.3.9

Quick Intro

Mi Remote is used as a virtual remote control for most home appliances which have Infrared Remote Control. With the type of home appliances and brands, we can browse and match the frequency of the remote control for our appliances. The best thing about Mi Remote is that we can add as many remote control as we want in app! This app will be available by default on Xiaomi phones which support Infrared Blaster (Output).

How to use Mi Remote

Note: Internet connection is required to get more variety of remote, else you only get a few brands in appliance types.

1) We can locate the Mi Remote app in Tools Folder.
Tool.png

2) Start the app and we will see interface similar to this (Mine already added some remote controls). Tap on the top left "+" icon.
home.png

3) Select the type and brand of our home appliances from the selection menu.
Type and Brand.gif

4) After we selected the brand of your appliance, aim our phone toward the appliance and press the button key on the Mi Remote. If we are lucky, the appliance will respond to the first button. Press "Yes" to save the source as our remote device.

Tips: By holding press the button, the app will continuously switch to the next source. Keep holding on the button until you notice that your appliance respond to your button, then stop pressing it. That source will be the matched remote device for your appliance!
test 1.png

5) After select "Yes", we will go into the details of the remote. By enabling "Share" setting, we could let other Xiaomi Devices which support Mi Remote App to search and use the paired device. "Add shortcut" will create a shortcut app on our home page. After pairing it, we will enter the control interface of the particular remote.
add 1.png

shortcut.png

6) Tap on back at top left, and you will go back to the home page, with the new remote you saved just now.

FAQ for Mi Remote App

I'm not sure about Global ROM, but the help FAQ for China Dev ROM are all in Chinese. So I will translate them to English and hopefully will be helpful to users here.

Q: Is Mi Remote App can control almost every appliances?
A: I will say it can control most of the appliances which use Infrared Remote Control, such as television, air conditional, and projectors. If the appliance is controlled by wireless or bluetooth remote control, then it won't be supported by Mi Remote App.

Q: Can I download and use Mi Remote App on my phone?
A: For every smartphones which support IR Blaster, will be able to use Mi Remote App. Usually Xiaomi phones which has IR Blaster, will have Mi Remote app pre-installed. Here is the list of Xiaomi Phones which equipped with IR Blaster:

1) Xiaomi Mi Note 2
2) Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
3) Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
4) Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime
5) Xiaomi Mi 4S
6) Xiaomi Mi 4c
7) Xiaomi Mi 4
8) Redmi Pro
9) Redmi Note 4X
10) Redmi Note 4 (MTK & SD)
11) Redmi Note 3 (MTK & SD)
12) Redmi Note 2
13) Redmi 4/Prime
14) Redmi 4A
15) Redmi 3S/Prime/3X
16) Redmi 3/Prime

Note: Redmi Note 4X is actually the same as Redmi Note 4 SD version, but due to China market and International market, they have different naming. To avoid confusion, I add them both.

Q: Why I cannot control my television with Mi Remote App?
A: First, check if your television is using infrared remote. If it is not, then you can't use the app on your television. If yes, then please select the correct brand of your television. While testing each sources, you can try tap several times on each source to confirm if it works. Please make sure you aim your phone directly toward your television. Some television has slow response, so give it some time while testing on the buttons.

Q: Does Mi Remote App needs constant Internet connection to be used?
A: Internet connection only required when we want to pair a new device. After the device is saved, we can use this app in offline mode.

Q: Do I need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App?
A: We do not need to sign in Mi Account to use Mi Remote App, it is totally hassle free.

Q: Why my phone keep searching for Wi-Fi device?
A: Most probably that your phone does not have IR Blaster. Yet Mi Remote App support Wi-Fi control over Mi Box, Mi TV and other Android Smart Box or Smart TV.

Q: Why I can't use it on Mi TV 3?
A: Mi TV 3 does not have infrared remote control. But you can connect the same WiFi connection as Mi TV 3, and when you switch on Mi TV 3, Mi Remote App will automatically detect and connect to Mi TV 3.

Q: Can we use Mi Remote App to control lamp?
A: Most of the lamp does not have Infrared Remote Control, and Mi Remote App does not support this appliance yet.

Verdict

Mi Remote App brings a lot of convenience to our life if we have a lot of appliances which utilized IR Remote Control. However, this app could mean nothing and useless to those who do not have any IR controlled households. So it depends on the need of users to judge if this app is useful. The good thing is this app is not a system app, hence we can delete it if we do not use Mi Remote app.

Feel free to comment or give suggestion regarding to Mi Remote App

Related Threads:
[MIUI Device Classroom] Lesson 17: The IR Blaster

Previous Series:
[MIUI with Marcus] V1.0: Introducing the MIUI Native Screen Recorder!
Favorite43 Share

Rated by 59 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
choukawaii + 6 Great!
Aedor + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 5 Great!
SVPDP + 1 Great!
paulpgk + 1 Thanks!
Banzay80 + 1 Great!
nikmpamias + 1 Great!
SpideyMan + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
benya + 1 Thanks!
jay_zainal + 1 Great!
so-ra + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VAZ21093 + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
ansgarmi + 1 Sweet!
ariloc + 1 Great!
Rylai123 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
lucard + 1 Thanks!
Smietana + 4 Fantastic!
buddhisttt + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
Presnomeno + 2 Awesome!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
sanjeeb.shaw + 1 Great!
106007217 + 1 Thanks!
CLAYTON_WWC + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +267  Prestige +57  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI PolandMi Live Medal1800K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Mid-Autumn FestivalDiwali MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp TalentUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruStar MIUI News Team MemberStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

11:12, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing,, wonderful app

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
MIUI Version
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2015Mi Max Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Redmi 2Mi 5Mi 3Mi 4cMi TV5 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super FridaySuper MondayMerry Christmas1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Rocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Holi MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi TalentAndroid ElfAndroid GuruUpdates LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Honorary ModeratorRingtone TalentDebate MasterMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master

11:04, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

awesome thanks for sharing

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

11:06, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Good info

Elite Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
755 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFiMi MIXUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVHappy New YearMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DaySuper Saturday10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth Pledge

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

Its working perfectly, i dont have any suggestion, Thanks for share
There is Nothing Stronger Than The Heart of a Volunteer.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Redmi Note 2Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfScroll Of Wisdom

11:08, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
I have been using it. It's a good app
Thanks

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.26.0.NCACNEC
Online time
200 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017Malaysia Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewRingtone Star Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMi Talent

11:09, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +5

great,thanks for sharing

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1342 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi BandMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi ProMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 51900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentTechnology GuruMi Story TellerApp StarApp TalentMIUI Twitter Follower

|

Reply Awards +5

Thank you For sharing!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

|
My mobile is a single remote to my DTH, TV and CD player, just because of this fantastic app.

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4565 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi Note 3Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasSingapore BirthdayPokemon Master MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewSuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamDie-hard MIUI FanSuper ModeratorStar MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIer

11:10, Mar-21-2017 | From PC
|
195.14km, do you miss your York AC?

Comment

marcus_keong Yes I miss it so much! Next month will go back and turn it on!  11:24, Mar-21-2017
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list