Platinum Member

Android Developer And Tester

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9SurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

Author| 13:02, Jan-18-2019 | From APP
|
Jamesabraham replied at 2019-1-18 07:57
@happybuddhist like he said, just wait for the real stable, besides it's only 331 MB. The real stabl ...

It's an OTA update that's why the size is less . And Beta Stables and Public Stables aren't much Different  . Sometimes They're 100% same .

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

happybuddhist + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Platinum Member | POCO F1
Tag me for faster replies
Use @ManaanCR7 or hit Reply to notify

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9SurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

Author| 13:03, Jan-18-2019 | From APP
|
kunalbhardwaj07 replied at 2019-1-18 09:33
only one person has got the update on the community....!

You'll get it Soon

Gold Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

POCO F1

13:20, Jan-18-2019 | From PC
|
i think they will have very hard time solving touch issues, cause every device doesn't have the issue i think only certain batches have the issue so if they release a global fix users who doesn't have touch problems will get new problems, they might have to release separate updates for separate batches in order to fix the issue 100% without breaking something instead, no idea if such a solution is possible. the best they might do is test and test till every device get's to a middle ground on the issue not good or not bad somewhere in between and release that update.

Happy to help :-)

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
471 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorHappy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHumor Master

13:24, Jan-18-2019 | From PC
|
Focus-TM replied at 2019-1-18 10:50
i think they will have very hard time solving touch issues, cause every device doesn't have the issu ...

Not sure about that as some custom ROMs and kernels have solved the issue for users. So in that case, it's a matter with the kernel and if they can tweak it, it should be better for everyone. I'm not sure how they would come up with, but it sure is not something that's impossible.

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 😇

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Author| 13:26, Jan-18-2019 | From APP
|
Focus-TM replied at 2019-1-18 10:50
i think they will have very hard time solving touch issues, cause every device doesn't have the issu ...

They're Trying their Best

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Author| 13:27, Jan-18-2019 | From APP
|
This Post is being circulated Everywhere .
IMG_20190118_105442.jpg

Happy to help :-)

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
471 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorHappy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHumor Master

13:29, Jan-18-2019 | From PC
|
Jamesabraham replied at 2019-1-18 07:57
@happybuddhist like he said, just wait for the real stable, besides it's only 331 MB. The real stabl ...

OTA updates will always be around that size - it depends on the additons though. Only full recovery ROMs are closer to 1.7GB and Fastboot ROM even bigger.

But yes, it's better to wait for the Stable update to roll out to everyone than just asking for ROM links and flashing it to have bigger problems. Good things come to those who wait. 😇

Cheers! 🙂

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Mr. Dependable

13:40, Jan-18-2019 | From POCO F1
|
where is the link

Gold Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

POCO F1

13:42, Jan-18-2019 | From PC
|
happybuddhist replied at 2019-1-18 13:24
Not sure about that as some custom ROMs and kernels have solved the issue for users. So in that ca ...

Does custom roms fix this with even early batches and latest batches in same way ? it confuses me though so if hardware doesn't matter how can same update perform very differently on phone batches in poco stock rom,

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list