Device
POCO F1
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

POCO F1

01:38, Jan-28-2019 | From POCO F1
|
they need to give an update so they given. otherwise nothing special about this update.

they acknowledge the touch issue but no fix yet.
they said it will be pushed on February.

Platinum Member

Android Developer And Tester

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9SurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

Author| 02:32, Jan-28-2019 | From APP
|
Sayanton replied at 2019-1-27 23:08
they need to give an update so they given. otherwise nothing special about this update.

Wait for February , we have already received positive feedback from Public beta 9.1.24 . February Stable will have the Touch fix as promised .

Thank you 🙂
Platinum Member | POCO F1
Tag me for faster replies
Use @ManaanCR7 or hit Reply to notify

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
18:49, Mar-02-2019 | From PC
|
hi

I am looking forward to buying this phone in a couple of days or so, can some one tell me if I should stick to the stock android/miui version on the phone till the issues with miui 10.2.2.0 get sorted or is it okay to go ahead and install the latest miui?.

I dont mind rooting if it provides me with stable bug fixed version of the OS.

my main priority is battery life and hassle free graphics/gaming oriented work.

all suggestions welcome thank you.

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
11:31, Mar-03-2019 | From PC
|
This post was edited by yashrajdp at 11:38, Mar-03-2019

hi @ManaanCR7

I am looking forward to buying this phone in a couple of days or so. Could you help me understand a few things please,

#1. should  I stick to the android / miui version that comes with poco phone F1 out of the box, or is it okay to download and install the miui 10.2.2.0 from xiaomi's official website? (download full file from website for the sake of full clean install)

#2. Reading from the xda forums and youtube launch videos say, unlocking bootloader and rooting does not void warranty, will I still be able to update security patches if I root my device for notification and other fixes or is there a way to fix the notification icons with out rooting the device?

#3. In case rooting is suggested, could you recommend a version of ROM or a method where IR camera face unlocking works too.

the above questions ,because I would like a bug free OS/ROM on the device, with regular security patch updates.

thanks in advance.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list