Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

[Global ROM] Android Update for MI MIX 2.

[ Promote]
98 3 |
14:31, Jan-14-2019 | From Mi MIX 2
|
|
Go to reply no.
It is true that this device ( Mi Mix 2 ) has reached it's end of development (or) end of Android Upgrade ?
I guess this device is yet to receive 8.1.0 after which the all boasting 'Pie' would be pushed. Even if the team is seriously working to skip 8.1.0 , the team can pause updates currently and focus on 9.0.
And from those updates we receive in developer ROM I guess only the Overall MIUI updates are being pushed and not some that relates to device.
If it's the end of development, I would not resist to switch to Custom ROM. It's just cause of the official support I'm still in MIUI.
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
197 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 54 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI 2017I Love 2016Super Sunday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 10Discuss HereMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum User2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:02, Jan-14-2019 | From PC
|
Hi dear,
There is no news regarding Android update for the Mix 2.
Till then, stay tuned in forum for official announcement.
Regards

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 19:22, Jan-21-2019 | From Mi MIX 2
|
brok3n replied at 2019-1-14 19:02
Hi dear,
Till then, stay tuned in forum for ...

please mark this question with something other than answer, cause that's not the answer !!
it's just a dialogue that is repeated with everyone.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 19:23, Jan-21-2019 | From Mi MIX 2
|
brok3n replied at 2019-1-14 19:02
Hi dear,
Till then, stay tuned in forum for ...

it also hasn't answered my question regarding the development of this device !!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list