Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1304 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterYouth Pledge

[Discussion] MIUI Weekly Poll #16: Modular Smartphone or Regular Smartphone? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
18037 742 |
19:25, Mar-05-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
002759a7y9z9xbqldywqws.png

Hey MIUIers,
Last week we asked "Do You Think Portless Smartphone is the Future?" Here are the results from last week

results.png

Here are some the best comments or thoughts from last weeks poll.

if we we wireless charger yes I prefer a smartphone without ports....in this case it's easy to access.and faster then port connecting charger....I think now we should try advance feature.
It's ideal with charging ports for Smart Phone.With out ports it's look like a Man with out Brain.
I think smartphone with ports is Over limit us to using a smartphone to be too excessive so as to make our smartphones durable

Today's discussion is "Do You Think Modular Smartphones will be Mainstream?"Modular design according to wikipedia:
Modular design, or "modularity in design", is a design approach that subdivides a system into smaller parts called modules or skids, that can be independently created.

A modular smartphone is a cellphone that is created to allow individual components to be added, replaced or removed from the phone to upgrade or change functionality of the phone as a whole. Project Ara was a project to work on a modular phone that was said to be canceled in September 2016. LG G5 and Moto Z both had modular add-ons and not modular with their core parts.

nexpaq-100589402-medium.idge.png

Modular Smartphone Advantages:
  • You buy the exact parts you would like to have in your phone
  • To upgrade the phone can be just replacing an individual component or two
  • A faulty component should be easily replaceable
  • Can be more environmentally friendly if less phones are thrown away

Modular Smartphone Dis-Advantages:
  • The phone will very likely be larger and heavier
  • If you upgrade many parts it might be expensive
  • Compatibility of components might be complicated
  • Durability of the connections over time might be an issue

Since the theory is, replacing individual components is less expensive than replacing the phone and you can upgrade the components that interest you when you want and have the customized phone you would like. You should be able to have the latest technology at a lower price but there are some disadvantages.
With a full modular phone will all phone start to look the same doing away with individuality or will phones have only a few select parts that are replaceable or is modular a failed idea?

So the question is,

Do You Think Modular Smartphones will be Mainstream?
Have a look at our poll and have your say!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:
MIUI Weekly Poll #1: Which Feature of MIUI 8 Excited You the Most? Reply Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #2: Do U Use Benchmark Scores to Judge How Well a Phone Performs?
MIUI Weekly Poll #3:OEM ROM's Vs Stock Android ROM?Which One U Prefer?Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #4 Ceramic Body Vs Metal Body:Which One Do U Prefer? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #5: Is Antivirus Security App Necessary for Smartphone?
MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?
MIUI Weekly Poll #7: Will Tablets Be Extinct in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #8 : Is Dedicated Earpiece Necessary for Smartphones?
[MIUI Weekly Poll #9] Dual Cameras: What Setup Do You Prefer?
MIUI Weekly Poll #10: Will Smartwatches Replace Analog Watches in Future?Vote Here
MIUI Weekly Poll #11:Are Curved Displays Worth The Extra Costs? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #12: Do You Think CRT TV Will Disappear in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #13: Will Xiaomi's Rumoured Pinecone SoC Succeed? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #14: Wireless vs Wired Chargers? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #15: Do You Think Portless Smartphone is the Future? Vote Here!

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ sepneela
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1817 members voted View Voters
56.52% 1027
17.23% 313
26.25% 477
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 54 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Velvel88 + 1 Great!
Mdn1198 + 2 Great!
y431618y + 1 Thanks!
sajibakash + 2 Awesome!
1596225176 + 2 Great!
Itai.Gan + 5 Great!
rickymyna + 1 Thanks!
smartphonecore3 + 2 Thanks!
Soultana + 2 Great!
WanR4P + 1 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
AugustineS05 + 2 Awesome!
Kast0r + 1 Thanks!
crazy_cactus + 1 Agreed!
Ioannis_CPH + 2 Great!
sksahoozzz + 1 Awesome!
yakozunmugen + 2 Awesome!
xiaumibitor + 1 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Thanks!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
Vasia-mi + 1 Thanks!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
leonlotsMI + 1 Great!
Sandy-rao + 1 Great!
John_Daker + 1 Fantastic!
navers + 1 Thanks!
harrycz + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +141  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1365 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Friday2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalDiwali Olympics MedalSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PRingolicious MedalMIUI S3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewApp StarTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:35, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
There will be Modular Add-ons only not full Modular Phones, Every Single Person cannot use modular Phones, Need Some Technical Knowledge About Modular Smartphones So Am Prefer To Non Modular SmartPhones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 2017MiPopForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology

10:55, Mar-06-2017 | From APP
|
Yes, modular smartphones are the future..i had imagine that someday will happen back than when i had build custom PC with my own spec (i can choose what case, how much ram, procesor, storage, display and etc)..with advance tech like now i think modular smartphone it's not be larger and heavier..but just now for near future i think smartphone will "just" more big screen less border, slim, durable, big ram and internal memory.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
392 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI France3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Spain300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI PSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Android ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence Day

11:01, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Not sure whether modular smartphones will be mainstream, however I personally do support it.
Self modification and DIY may be of interest, probably more advantages to techies who want to exploit the phone capabilities to its maximum limits.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 5Super TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI King

11:12, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Full modular phones are futuristic, buy a base circuit and plug in your desired modules to make your unique smartphone. Some want better camera, for some bigger battery, others cutting edge performance, by modules you can get what suits your need. We already saw it with Project ARA it's easy as Lego blocks.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Max MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Lucky FridayScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTechnology Guru

11:12, Mar-06-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
I like the idea of modular smartphones and while I think it has a place in the future I don't know if it will appeal to all users.

I like that it has a potential to reduce eWaste. I also like the potential to have my phone exactly the way I want it.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi Power BankUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ASuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate Master

12:00, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
Speaking about the present, Modular phones are still concepts and there will be big hurdle when it comes to software. Moto Mods are really great, because it didn't really change the Internal hardware but as an add-ons and is really versatile.
Though maybe in the future, a true modular phone is possible. And I really hope so.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 5Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfForum Contest Lover

12:19, Mar-06-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I can't say modular smartphone is a junk. Technology has their own place to simplify human work. Modular technology just needs some improvement. Modular smartphone is far from what technology could give, 'simplify'. Modular is not simple. That's why some 'modular-like' smartphone (add-ons) could not go to the top selling. The people need 'simplify' in technology, without changing any module that need extra effort. For me, AR is the next future. Waiting for the next 10 years, technology will evolve, once again.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Super ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayDebate MasterAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

12:39, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Modular phones are the future, no doubts in it.. The main factor of these modular phones are the cost factor.. They might be costly to produce. If the modules produced by any manufacturer can be used in any modular phone then it is well and good.. If not, we would be forced to purchase the modules which were manufactured only by the OEMs which would obviously increase the cost.. So cost wise it is a bad idea, features wise it is good in all aspects..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 3
Online time
180 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi BandMi WiFiMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMi Max Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2MIUI World TourHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI SRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI PI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar WarsMIUI FollowerTheme TalentOreoNougat6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyDebate MasterHumor MasterMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomApp TalentApp TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

13:14, Mar-06-2017 | Via mobile
|
It's like a DIY, isn't it? So for the general people, it will give a huge headache. Just keep it to the expert...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Super WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Android GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

13:25, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Modular phone  is not good idea
because
Day by day people want  compact,lightweight &  easy technology instrument.
Special care require for each module.
When original module not available How much we confident on quality of other modular available market
(In past when original parts not available & we use other brand charges,battery,parts...WE EXPERIENCED QUALITY)
It require some technical knowledge.
All company give 6 month warranty on accessory (headphone etc) & 1 year warranty on mobile.
Because accessory life is depend on user care, same way module phone.

[

Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3088 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi USB FanYeelight Bedside LampMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi 4iMi MIXRedmi Note 4MIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Greece1900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSuper Friday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Philippines700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI 91 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI PolandSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1Super SundayRocket to Future2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersOreoBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseRedmi Quiz MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

22:31, Mar-05-2017 | From PC
|
Modular phone is like dream and showcase smartphone
Not to use daily(my guess)

i prefer non modular phone Ps

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

AadiSree + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Love to Live...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
256 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi VRMi Power StripYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SMi 3MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersDiwali 1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersMi Live Medal2014 Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum Members900K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan from IndiaRingolicious MedalHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DaySurge S1MIUI SSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper FridaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny OreoMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsStar WarsOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruRingtone Star Debate MasterInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMIUI FB Follower

10:34, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 1S
|
Maybe not
Rockstar

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 3SMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliDiwali 1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMi Live Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper Wednesday1700K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerApp TalentAndroid Guru

10:35, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i think modular phones would be the choice for the people who want more from it
If you want me to be notified press reply. I will reply faster.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4X3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017Happy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S1500K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayI Love 2016Happy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsAndroid ElfQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyBlack SharkSurpriseYouth Pledge9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master 5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest LoverApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017

10:37, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, modular smartphones are the future

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper SundayHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Story Teller

10:39, Mar-06-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
There will be modular add-ons only not full modular phones

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal1800K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20171900K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversarySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMr. DependableAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertInbox Zero

10:39, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
Yes, modular smartphones are the future

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi Kids WatchMi BandMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 7Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersDiwali I Love 2016Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMi Live MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverHappy New Year3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI World Tour300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIer

10:43, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
We r runs on tech ara will roll out in near future
Praveen

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 4Super Monday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersDebate Master

10:45, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
I Think Modular Smartphones will be Mainstream

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list