Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1357 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryWallpaper Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Discussion] MIUI Weekly Poll #16: Modular Smartphone or Regular Smartphone? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
18671 742 |
19:25, Mar-05-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
002759a7y9z9xbqldywqws.png

Hey MIUIers,
Last week we asked "Do You Think Portless Smartphone is the Future?" Here are the results from last week

results.png

Here are some the best comments or thoughts from last weeks poll.

if we we wireless charger yes I prefer a smartphone without ports....in this case it's easy to access.and faster then port connecting charger....I think now we should try advance feature.
It's ideal with charging ports for Smart Phone.With out ports it's look like a Man with out Brain.
I think smartphone with ports is Over limit us to using a smartphone to be too excessive so as to make our smartphones durable

Today's discussion is "Do You Think Modular Smartphones will be Mainstream?"Modular design according to wikipedia:
Modular design, or "modularity in design", is a design approach that subdivides a system into smaller parts called modules or skids, that can be independently created.

A modular smartphone is a cellphone that is created to allow individual components to be added, replaced or removed from the phone to upgrade or change functionality of the phone as a whole. Project Ara was a project to work on a modular phone that was said to be canceled in September 2016. LG G5 and Moto Z both had modular add-ons and not modular with their core parts.

nexpaq-100589402-medium.idge.png

Modular Smartphone Advantages:
  • You buy the exact parts you would like to have in your phone
  • To upgrade the phone can be just replacing an individual component or two
  • A faulty component should be easily replaceable
  • Can be more environmentally friendly if less phones are thrown away

Modular Smartphone Dis-Advantages:
  • The phone will very likely be larger and heavier
  • If you upgrade many parts it might be expensive
  • Compatibility of components might be complicated
  • Durability of the connections over time might be an issue

Since the theory is, replacing individual components is less expensive than replacing the phone and you can upgrade the components that interest you when you want and have the customized phone you would like. You should be able to have the latest technology at a lower price but there are some disadvantages.
With a full modular phone will all phone start to look the same doing away with individuality or will phones have only a few select parts that are replaceable or is modular a failed idea?

So the question is,

Do You Think Modular Smartphones will be Mainstream?
Have a look at our poll and have your say!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:
MIUI Weekly Poll #1: Which Feature of MIUI 8 Excited You the Most? Reply Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #2: Do U Use Benchmark Scores to Judge How Well a Phone Performs?
MIUI Weekly Poll #3:OEM ROM's Vs Stock Android ROM?Which One U Prefer?Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #4 Ceramic Body Vs Metal Body:Which One Do U Prefer? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #5: Is Antivirus Security App Necessary for Smartphone?
MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?
MIUI Weekly Poll #7: Will Tablets Be Extinct in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #8 : Is Dedicated Earpiece Necessary for Smartphones?
[MIUI Weekly Poll #9] Dual Cameras: What Setup Do You Prefer?
MIUI Weekly Poll #10: Will Smartwatches Replace Analog Watches in Future?Vote Here
MIUI Weekly Poll #11:Are Curved Displays Worth The Extra Costs? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #12: Do You Think CRT TV Will Disappear in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #13: Will Xiaomi's Rumoured Pinecone SoC Succeed? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #14: Wireless vs Wired Chargers? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #15: Do You Think Portless Smartphone is the Future? Vote Here!

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @ soumya_2002 and @ sepneela
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1817 members voted View Voters
56.52% 1027
17.23% 313
26.25% 477
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 54 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Velvel88 + 1 Great!
Mdn1198 + 2 Great!
y431618y + 1 Thanks!
sajibakash + 2 Awesome!
1596225176 + 2 Great!
Itai.Gan + 5 Great!
rickymyna + 1 Thanks!
smartphonecore3 + 2 Thanks!
Soultana + 2 Great!
WanR4P + 1 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
AugustineS05 + 2 Awesome!
Kast0r + 1 Thanks!
crazy_cactus + 1 Agreed!
Ioannis_CPH + 2 Great!
sksahoozzz + 1 Awesome!
yakozunmugen + 2 Awesome!
xiaumibitor + 1 Great!
desaparafusado + 1 Thanks!
anastasia14 + 1 Great!
Vasia-mi + 1 Thanks!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Great!
leonlotsMI + 1 Great!
Sandy-rao + 1 Great!
John_Daker + 1 Fantastic!
navers + 1 Thanks!
harrycz + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +141  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1506 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Diwali Olympics MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S5 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack Shark8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsQuick SurveyNougatOreoTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Expert25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProSurpriseApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Superstar

10:35, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
There will be Modular Add-ons only not full Modular Phones, Every Single Person cannot use modular Phones, Need Some Technical Knowledge About Modular Smartphones So Am Prefer To Non Modular SmartPhones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 2017MiPopForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology

10:55, Mar-06-2017 | From APP
|
Yes, modular smartphones are the future..i had imagine that someday will happen back than when i had build custom PC with my own spec (i can choose what case, how much ram, procesor, storage, display and etc)..with advance tech like now i think modular smartphone it's not be larger and heavier..but just now for near future i think smartphone will "just" more big screen less border, slim, durable, big ram and internal memory.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Super SundayMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Greece300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyOreoMIUI FollowerRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkMr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI King

11:01, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Not sure whether modular smartphones will be mainstream, however I personally do support it.
Self modification and DIY may be of interest, probably more advantages to techies who want to exploit the phone capabilities to its maximum limits.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 5Super TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI King

11:12, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Full modular phones are futuristic, buy a base circuit and plug in your desired modules to make your unique smartphone. Some want better camera, for some bigger battery, others cutting edge performance, by modules you can get what suits your need. We already saw it with Project ARA it's easy as Lego blocks.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Max MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Lucky FridayScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTechnology Guru

11:12, Mar-06-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
I like the idea of modular smartphones and while I think it has a place in the future I don't know if it will appeal to all users.

I like that it has a potential to reduce eWaste. I also like the potential to have my phone exactly the way I want it.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi Power BankUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ASuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate Master

12:00, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
Speaking about the present, Modular phones are still concepts and there will be big hurdle when it comes to software. Moto Mods are really great, because it didn't really change the Internal hardware but as an add-ons and is really versatile.
Though maybe in the future, a true modular phone is possible. And I really hope so.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 5Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfForum Contest Lover

12:19, Mar-06-2017 | From Mi 5
|
I can't say modular smartphone is a junk. Technology has their own place to simplify human work. Modular technology just needs some improvement. Modular smartphone is far from what technology could give, 'simplify'. Modular is not simple. That's why some 'modular-like' smartphone (add-ons) could not go to the top selling. The people need 'simplify' in technology, without changing any module that need extra effort. For me, AR is the next future. Waiting for the next 10 years, technology will evolve, once again.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Super ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayDebate MasterAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

12:39, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Modular phones are the future, no doubts in it.. The main factor of these modular phones are the cost factor.. They might be costly to produce. If the modules produced by any manufacturer can be used in any modular phone then it is well and good.. If not, we would be forced to purchase the modules which were manufactured only by the OEMs which would obviously increase the cost.. So cost wise it is a bad idea, features wise it is good in all aspects..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 3
Online time
206 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Power StripMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi ScaleMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2MIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8Mi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi Pad 3Mi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016Olympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia1st AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI SMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp TalentYouth PledgeRingtone Star 2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatStar WarsDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentAndroid GuruTechnology GuruOreoStar Of Technology

13:14, Mar-06-2017 | Via mobile
|
It's like a DIY, isn't it? So for the general people, it will give a huge headache. Just keep it to the expert...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Super WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Android GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

13:25, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Modular phone  is not good idea
because
Day by day people want  compact,lightweight &  easy technology instrument.
Special care require for each module.
When original module not available How much we confident on quality of other modular available market
(In past when original parts not available & we use other brand charges,battery,parts...WE EXPERIENCED QUALITY)
It require some technical knowledge.
All company give 6 month warranty on accessory (headphone etc) & 1 year warranty on mobile.
Because accessory life is depend on user care, same way module phone.

[

Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3114 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi USB FanMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi 4iMi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi MIXMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersRocket to Future1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super SundayI Love 2016Surge S1Happy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

22:31, Mar-05-2017 | From PC
|
Modular phone is like dream and showcase smartphone
Not to use daily(my guess)

i prefer non modular phone Ps

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

AadiSree + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Love to Live...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
257 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi VRMi Yi CameraMi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Power StripMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi 3Redmi 1SRedmi Note 4Mi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI SMIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersDiwali 1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporePokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Marathon Medal3 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny 5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoStar WarsYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 20148 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million StrongHumor MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentUpdates LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruApp TalentRingtone Star Technology GuruMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyApp TalentWallpaper Expert

10:34, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 1S
|
Maybe not
Rockstar

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 3SMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliDiwali 1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMi Live Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper Wednesday1700K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerApp TalentAndroid Guru

10:35, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i think modular phones would be the choice for the people who want more from it
If you want me to be notified press reply. I will reply faster.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
268 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Italy3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI P500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SSingapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryEvaluator RepMi Lover MedalBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTheme TalentApp TalentMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Talent

10:37, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, modular smartphones are the future

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XMi Max Super SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SMIUI PCamera Filter Guru Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI World TourHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTechnology GuruTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIer

10:39, Mar-06-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
There will be modular add-ons only not full modular phones

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal1800K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20171900K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversarySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMr. DependableAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertInbox Zero

10:39, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
Yes, modular smartphones are the future

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
160 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 31800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI Font Lover1900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIer

10:43, Mar-06-2017 | From PC
|
We r runs on tech ara will roll out in near future
Praveen

Platinum Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 4MIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate MasterAndroid Guru

10:45, Mar-06-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
I Think Modular Smartphones will be Mainstream

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list