Send PM

[Discussion] Instagram

[ Promote]
143 2 |
07:12, Jan-12-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
|
Go to reply no.
I think, Redmi Note 5 pro, is equal to iPhone 7, but, Redmi doesn't have 4k videoshot, and Instagram works awfully! Portrait mode, is the best think I liked in Camera, but other services are minimal! That's why I'm ready to buy even iPhone 6s, 'cause I really often use Instagram! And I want post good videos and photos, without any defects, like videos posted on Redmi Note 5, a lot of problems with Instagram! Except Instagram, I love, really love Finger Print! It's better than any Face id! Right that's why I partly want to stay with my Redmi Note 5! But I guess Xiaomi doesn't want to make users "Instaholics"! All the world lives with Instagram! And we'd like to use it and only enjoy! I really love my Redmi Note 5, but Instagram, shows me, that iPhone is in better level than Xiaomi (even Samsung) to use, make photos, make videos and share with my friends by Instagram! I hope Xiaomi will take it on mind this nuance)
Favorite Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:11, Jan-12-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Yes same problem with me because when i make video or click photo with Instagram it is faded and dull but when i use camera app then it is clear So xiaomi please fix this problem as soon as possible

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI S1st AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI 10MIUI Tech SurveyMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary

16:43, Jan-12-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
More probably an Instagram issue. Check this forum to see we already talk aboit it
Vincent - Redmi Note 5 Global (SD 636, 4 Go RAM, 64 Go ROM) - Belgium

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list