MIUI News Team

MIUIer

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
521 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy 2019MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanPOCO F1Mi DropHeart to HeartScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Discuss HereMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum Members

[Others] [Poll Of The Week #16] Do You Check Forum Notifications? Reply To Win Medal!!!

[ Promote]
3456 191 |
13:44, Jan-05-2019 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
banner.jpg

Hello Mi Fans,

MIUI Global Forum was started in the year 2012 and it took a major upgrade in 2014. It was more than 8 years since the Global Forum started and there are 13146489+ (13 million +) users registered in the Forum. The total number of threads posted by all the users are 33830614+(33 million +) while making this thread.

MIUI Global forum has always been a place where we not only get the solutions for our device or MIUI related problems but we make some good friends too. We have always tried to make it a great hangout place for all our lovely Mi fans across the globe.

There are many Sub Forums(SF's) in the forum like Devices, News, MIUI General, Resources, Bugs, Region, Beta Team, Porting Team, Global Fans, Album, Video, Mi Drop, File Manager, Mi Video and finally Recruitment and Complaints/Advice.

You can post the thread in the SFs which matches your thread. You will more credits and the thread will also be sticked if it nice and informative. There are also stamps which are given to really very good threads. If your thread gets more than 200 replies then it will become Hot(level 1), for more than 500 it becomes Hot (level 2) and Hot(level 3) if you get more than 1000 replies.
You will get notifications if anyone replied to your thread, if you are tagged by any user, If anyone sends you a PM, if your thread is sticked, highlighted, Added a stamp or even worse for being deleted because of any reason, if anyone rated your thread and there are many other situations.

If you are using the desktop site, then you can see a number beside your username on the top right corner indicating the number of notifications you got. Hover the mouse cursor on your username to further expand and see where you got the notification.

Then click on the PM(usually you find more notifications here). Then you can see which type of notification is it like Messages, My Posts, My Posts, Friends interaction, System messages, App messages. Click on them to see the notification.

website notification.png

If you are using the Mobile app then click on the profile symbol on the top left corner of the app, then go to Notifications and You can see a small red dot if you have any unread notifications. See the notification and refresh the app and the notification is marked as read.

App Notification.png

Do You Check Forum Notifications?

Reply to this thread with a "SS of all the notifications read in your profile" before 13th Jan, 2019 to win "Inbox Zero" Medal

Inbox Zero.jpg

Example of reply:

Yes, I'll check Notifications whenever I get it

Screenshot (86).png

You can post either the Screen Shot of the website or app but make sure there are no notifications pending before replying. The medal will only be given if all the notifications are read.

Note:                                                                                               
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.                                                
Please reply to this topic only.

Thanks to SMOD @VikuBalupura and MODs @dree2016 , @Manish@786 for continuous support

Previous Poll Of The Week:

Single-option Poll, 265 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 12 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

perepugun + 2 Great!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
micro77 + 2 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
Elaine2046 + 10 + 5 Thanks!
AadiSree + 5 Fantastic!
dree2016 + 10 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
HaseebChowdhury + 5 Awesome!
KDEnetwork + 2 Thanks!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1654363262 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +75  Prestige +16  View Rating Log

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
413 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI SPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterDual CameraScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayMIUI 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Mi Story TellerHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Xiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingQuick SurveyMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersNougatAndroid GuruApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerSurpriseBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million Strong

18:08, Jan-06-2019 | From Redmi 3S
|
This post was edited by 1654363262 at 06:44, Jan-08-2019

Yes, Check Notification.
Screenshot_2019-01-08-06-42-58-306_com.android.browser.png

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
104 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Android ElfOreoMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyPOCO F1Android Guru

21:12, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|

1.  Yes, I'll check Notifications whenever I get it

Comment

Yaswanth_T Hey, Please attach Screenshot  22:25, Jan-06-2019

MIUI News Team

MIUIer

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
521 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy 2019MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanPOCO F1Mi DropHeart to HeartScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Discuss HereMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum Members

Author| 21:38, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Yaswanth_T at 19:10, Jan-06-2019

Hi Everyone,
Please attach the screen shot as shown in the Example. Replies without the Screen shot will not get medal.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

HaseebChowdhury + 4 Didn't notice. Thanks anyway!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
140 Hours
Send PM

Happy 2019MIUI 1013 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

21:45, Jan-06-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
yes i check my notifications
Screenshot_2019-01-06-19-14-58-569_com.android.chrome.png

@abhinav12321
for faster replies,kindly click on reply button and tag me @abhinav12321
Feel free to PM me.
My QQ:2689400016

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
340 Hours
Send PM

Ninety Degree LuggageAwesome!MIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019MIUI Medals CollectorOreoMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Humor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Mi DropHeart to HeartPOCO F1

21:47, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|

ice_screenshot_20190106-194602.png

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Redmi Y1/Lite
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMi HomeNinebot MiniMi BandMi Power BankAnTuTuAwesome!Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayScroll Of WisdomDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Die-hard MIUI FanOreo13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Happy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentIndia Independence DaySurpriseAndroid Elf

23:03, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Biswajit@IND at 20:35, Jan-06-2019

Yes .yes Screenshot_2019-01-06-20-34-31-874_com.android.browser.png

BiSwAjIT Always Ready To Help You
You feel to better to tag me @Biswajit@IND
Use Reply Button for Notify Me
Massage me on QQ
QQ ID :- 264339558

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
347 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi MIXNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 4iMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi PadMi 4cMi TVRedmi 3Redmi Note 2MIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving Day1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore10 Million Forum PostsMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016Happy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI PPokemon Master MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 10Dual Camera2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Heart to Heart6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable25 Million StrongSurpriseForum Contest LoverHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master OreoOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruApp TalentUpdates LoverMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

23:20, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|
Yes, I'll check Notifications

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Redmi Y1/Lite
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMi HomeNinebot MiniMi BandMi Power BankAnTuTuAwesome!Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayScroll Of WisdomDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Die-hard MIUI FanOreo13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Happy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentIndia Independence DaySurpriseAndroid Elf

23:55, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|

Screenshot_2019-01-06-20-34-31-874_com.android.browser.png

BiSwAjIT Always Ready To Help You
You feel to better to tag me @Biswajit@IND
Use Reply Button for Notify Me
Massage me on QQ
QQ ID :- 264339558

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
723 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi MIXMIUI 9Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World Tour1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Surge S1Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Humor Master7 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersMi DropDiscuss HereStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeNougatMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Story TellerDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertApp StarSurpriseMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyTheme TalentOreo

00:24, Jan-07-2019 | From Mi MIX
|
Yes, I'll check Notifications whenever I get it. 😎
Screenshot_2019-01-06-17-13-03-784_com.miui.enbbs.png

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list