MIUI News Team

MIUIer

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
408 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree Luggage1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalMi DropMIUI FollowerHumor MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHeart to Heart10 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Die-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HereMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI 10Scroll Of WisdomMi Talent

[Others] [Poll Of The Week #16] Do You Check Forum Notifications? Reply To Win Medal!!!

[ Promote]
1835 137 |
13:44, Jan-05-2019 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
banner.jpg

Hello Mi Fans,

MIUI Global Forum was started in the year 2012 and it took a major upgrade in 2014. It was more than 8 years since the Global Forum started and there are 13146489+ (13 million +) users registered in the Forum. The total number of threads posted by all the users are 33830614+(33 million +) while making this thread.

MIUI Global forum has always been a place where we not only get the solutions for our device or MIUI related problems but we make some good friends too. We have always tried to make it a great hangout place for all our lovely Mi fans across the globe.

There are many Sub Forums(SF's) in the forum like Devices, News, MIUI General, Resources, Bugs, Region, Beta Team, Porting Team, Global Fans, Album, Video, Mi Drop, File Manager, Mi Video and finally Recruitment and Complaints/Advice.

You can post the thread in the SFs which matches your thread. You will more credits and the thread will also be sticked if it nice and informative. There are also stamps which are given to really very good threads. If your thread gets more than 200 replies then it will become Hot(level 1), for more than 500 it becomes Hot (level 2) and Hot(level 3) if you get more than 1000 replies.
You will get notifications if anyone replied to your thread, if you are tagged by any user, If anyone sends you a PM, if your thread is sticked, highlighted, Added a stamp or even worse for being deleted because of any reason, if anyone rated your thread and there are many other situations.

If you are using the desktop site, then you can see a number beside your username on the top right corner indicating the number of notifications you got. Hover the mouse cursor on your username to further expand and see where you got the notification.

Then click on the PM(usually you find more notifications here). Then you can see which type of notification is it like Messages, My Posts, My Posts, Friends interaction, System messages, App messages. Click on them to see the notification.

website notification.png

If you are using the Mobile app then click on the profile symbol on the top left corner of the app, then go to Notifications and You can see a small red dot if you have any unread notifications. See the notification and refresh the app and the notification is marked as read.

App Notification.png

Do You Check Forum Notifications?

Reply to this thread with a "SS of all the notifications read in your profile" before 13th Jan, 2019 to win "Inbox Zero" Medal

Inbox Zero.jpg

Example of reply:

Yes, I'll check Notifications whenever I get it

Screenshot (86).png

You can post either the Screen Shot of the website or app but make sure there are no notifications pending before replying. The medal will only be given if all the notifications are read.

Note:                                                                                               
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.                                                
Please reply to this topic only.

Thanks to SMOD @VikuBalupura and MODs @dree2016 , @Manish@786 for continuous support

Previous Poll Of The Week:

Single-option Poll, 171 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 11 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
micro77 + 2 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
Elaine2046 + 10 + 5 Thanks!
AadiSree + 5 Fantastic!
dree2016 + 10 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
HaseebChowdhury + 5 Awesome!
KDEnetwork + 2 Thanks!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1654363262 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +73  Prestige +16  View Rating Log

MIUI News Team

MIUIer

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
408 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree Luggage1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalMi DropMIUI FollowerHumor MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHeart to Heart10 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Die-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HereMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI 10Scroll Of WisdomMi Talent

Author| 21:38, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Yaswanth_T at 19:10, Jan-06-2019

Hi Everyone,
Please attach the screen shot as shown in the Example. Replies without the Screen shot will not get medal.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

HaseebChowdhury + 4 Didn't notice. Thanks anyway!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
381 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestSuper Sunday2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMi DropHeart to HeartMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Dual CameraStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentSurpriseOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongBlack SharkApp StarMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerNougat9 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey

18:08, Jan-06-2019 | From Redmi 3S
|
This post was edited by 1654363262 at 06:44, Jan-08-2019

Yes, Check Notification.
Screenshot_2019-01-08-06-42-58-306_com.android.browser.png

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
95 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPOCO F1Android GuruStar Of Technology

21:12, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|

1.  Yes, I'll check Notifications whenever I get it

Comment

Yaswanth_T Hey, Please attach Screenshot  22:25, Jan-06-2019

MIUI Stable Tester - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 10MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

21:45, Jan-06-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
yes i check my notifications
Screenshot_2019-01-06-19-14-58-569_com.android.chrome.png

@abhinav12321
for faster replies,kindly click on reply button and tag me @abhinav12321
Feel free to PM me.
My QQ:2689400016

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
220 Hours
Send PM

Ninety Degree LuggageAwesome!Merry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny POCO F1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerHeart to HeartDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 2018SurpriseMi DropHumor MasterMIUI 106 Million Forum Members

21:47, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|

ice_screenshot_20190106-194602.png

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Redmi Y1/Lite
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyNinety Degree LuggageMi BandMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi HomeAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayDie-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartPOCO F1Scroll Of WisdomMi Talent25 Million StrongMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseAndroid Elf

23:03, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Biswajit@IND at 20:35, Jan-06-2019

Yes .yes Screenshot_2019-01-06-20-34-31-874_com.android.browser.png

BiSwAjIT Always Ready To Help You
You feel to better to tag me @Biswajit@IND
Use Reply Button for Notify Me
Massage me on QQ
QQ ID :- 264339558

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
344 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Notebook AirMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi MIXNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Mi 4iMi NoteRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi PadRedmi 3Mi 4cRedmi 2Mi TVDiwali Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving Day1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum PostsHappy New Year700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore10 Million Forum PostsMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySurge S1Super WednesdayI Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersWallpaper Expert25 Million StrongMIUI 10Dual CameraMi DropDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 20182017 Annual AwardsYouth Pledge6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMr. DependablePOCO F1MIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyHeart to HeartMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruOreoNougatStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Inbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI King

23:20, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|
Yes, I'll check Notifications

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Redmi Y1/Lite
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyNinety Degree LuggageMi BandMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi HomeAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayDie-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartPOCO F1Scroll Of WisdomMi Talent25 Million StrongMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseAndroid Elf

23:55, Jan-06-2019 | From PC
|

Screenshot_2019-01-06-20-34-31-874_com.android.browser.png

BiSwAjIT Always Ready To Help You
You feel to better to tag me @Biswajit@IND
Use Reply Button for Notify Me
Massage me on QQ
QQ ID :- 264339558

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
656 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMi MIXMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SSurge S1Super SaturdayMIUI P10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Diwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorHeart to HeartMi Drop9 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1SurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Wars10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss Here7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayDual CameraMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterNougatRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalYouth Pledge5 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverQuick SurveyOreo6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI KingStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer

00:24, Jan-07-2019 | From Mi MIX
|
Yes, I'll check Notifications whenever I get it. 😎
Screenshot_2019-01-06-17-13-03-784_com.miui.enbbs.png

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list