Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #14: Wireless vs Wired Chargers? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
56859 788 |
17:33, Feb-19-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
002759a7y9z9xbqldywqws.png

Hello MIUIers!

Last week @soumya_2002 asked us if the rumored Pinecone SoC succeed and also will it help Xiaomi to regain its prestige.  Here are the results:
Screenshot from 2017-02-19 12-47-37.png

Some of the best replies:
I think that the idea of Pinecone SoC is a winning strategy for the company. However, it will be necessary to ensure a good support in the community by releasing the source code.
still to early to judge, i still don't know the advantage of pinecone SoC, compared to other big player in SoC like Qualcomm or Samsung.
but if i have to guess, the answer is no. it will be fail in most aspect, nowadays tech is rapidly evolve and many big player always play fast and take advantage to anything they can do. i don't know how Xiaomi is gonna play with that kind of competition.
The processor of its own production will untie the hands of the company now will not be depending on suppliers, will make as much as you need and certainly more profitable. Hope to do that optimization by the private CPU will be better than the same MediaTek? Too early to tell. I hope that he will not only be a product "push the boundaries of innovation," but a good springboard, allowing the company to conquer new heights and restore its credibility.

Today let's talk about wireless chargers will they replace wired chargers and do you want one?
iphone-samsung-charger.jpg

Briefly what is wireless charging?
Wireless charging is a method of charging your phone without plunging in a cable to the USB port on the phone but rather placing the phone onto a charging station. This method is called Inductive charging and uses an electromagnetic field created by the charging station to transfer the 'energy' to the phone. If the phone is picked up from the charging station the charging stopped till it is placed on the charging station again.

Wireless Charging Advantages:
No cables
No wear and tear on phone port
It is newer Technology

Wireless Charging Disadvantages:
Can't pick up the phone and have the phone still charge
Some say it is slower or less efficient
More costly

So the question for this poll is-

Will the wireless charger replace the wired charger, do you want to change to wireless what are your thoughts?

Take part in the poll and let us know your choice!
Also if you want to explain your choice, then please leave a reply below

20 best replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

MIUI Weekly Poll #1: Which Feature of MIUI 8 Excited You the Most? Reply Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #2: Do U Use Benchmark Scores to Judge How Well a Phone Performs?
MIUI Weekly Poll #3:OEM ROM's Vs Stock Android ROM?Which One U Prefer?Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #4 Ceramic Body Vs Metal Body:Which One Do U Prefer? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #5: Is Antivirus Security App Necessary for Smartphone?
MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?
MIUI Weekly Poll #7: Will Tablets Be Extinct in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #8 : Is Dedicated Earpiece Necessary for Smartphones?
[MIUI Weekly Poll #9] Dual Cameras: What Setup Do You Prefer?
MIUI Weekly Poll #10: Will Smartwatches Replace Analog Watches in Future?Vote Here
MIUI Weekly Poll #11:Are Curved Displays Worth The Extra Costs? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #12: Do You Think CRT TV Will Disappear in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #13: Will Xiaomi's Rumoured Pinecone SoC Succeed? Vote Here!

Thanks to forum administrators @candicesu and @Nanana for their constant support. Also thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help.

Single-option Poll, 1937 members voted
39.49% 765
60.51% 1172
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 52 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Ramniwasbissu + 1 Great!
Hardik881994 + 5 Fantastic!
ixn + 1 Agreed!
CryhardXX + 1 Fantastic!
Mi4i_Eric + 1 Agreed!
dr.Pilulkin + 1 Great!
Subbu@r + 2 Great!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
xDyep + 1 Great!
rdank + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
ErlandDN + 1 Great!
fsuuaas + 5 Fantastic!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
Ralthanas + 1 Thanks!
salim@ + 2 Great!
Pushpak1300 + 1 Great!
anton.sl + 1 Great!
Ioannis_CPH + 1 Great!
yakubng + 1 Thanks!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
teejay456 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
wolf4el + 1 Большой!
Sasha71953 + 2 Great!
crazy_cactus + 1 Great!
sp4rrowjack + 1 Thanks!

Experience +209  Prestige +41  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi VRMi BoxMi BandMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMi 5Super Saturday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI FranceSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyDiscuss HereOreoStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI SuperstarTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI KingAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:13, Feb-20-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Wireless charger is good because phone don't need a USB port and the phone will looks nicer XD

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

10:16, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both the chargers are good... but according to my opinion wired chargers are more better than wireless one's as they are more efficient

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1994 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi VRYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SMi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 4XMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamOreoMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp Star10 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Silver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Humor Master7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterStar WarsBlack SharkSurpriseQuick SurveyMi MIX 2Updates LoverMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI KingMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Redmi Note 5/ProYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum User

10:21, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
Wireless Charging is best from my opinion. Because data cable disturb us sometimes. And it gets damaged (we've to buy new one),
I can use mobile by lying on bed also. That's what I liked and support wireless Charging
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
436 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerDiscuss HereSurprise5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMIUI 10Black SharkOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

10:39, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
My personal preference is the wired charger.
For the wireless charger, besides being costly, charging can be slower and less efficient.
Portability is also another concern as it does not provide "on-the-go" charging, it requires the necessity to plug the charging station onto a wall power point.
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
75 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondayCamera Filter Guru MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper FridaySummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

10:43, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
Wireless would be nice
But the charging distance needs to be improved so we can pick our device from the base while it still charges (Or maybe don't need a base at all in the future )
Sorry for my bad english

Elite Member

☺ Sharing is Caring ☺

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
157 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Magic CubeMi BandYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Mi 5sRedmi 2Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Pad 2Redmi Note 4Super TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerMi TalentAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomUpdates Lover

10:45, Feb-20-2017 | From APP
|
I want a wireless charger..is better and fast charging capacitie and easily carry and easy to use..good feature campare to wired charger...so we need wireless charger..let's been advance..
.               QQ ID    1459277389

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestCamera Filter Guru MedalSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of Wisdom

11:17, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
for me is better wired charger. because it is simple and flexible because still i can use when i charger, while wireless is very difficult to use it at the crusial moment. "for me"

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3MIUI Weekly PollSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper TuesdaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI S2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingDebate Master

11:29, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
I want a wired charger. Wireless charger still in proto type and we do not know about health effect of this device. As electromagnetic
device it may have some radiation which may cause health  injury.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi Note 4Mi Max Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid Guru

11:31, Feb-20-2017 | Via mobile
|
Like any technology, there are disadvantages as well as advantages to wireless charging. It can be slower and less energy efficient than traditional cabled charging, and that comparative lack of efficiency can mean that wireless charging wastes more energy by emitting it in the form of heat. Excess heat is created as well, and that's part of why wireless charging isn't the most efficient way to transfer power from the wall to your battery. This is also why it takes longer to charge your phone on a Qi pad than it does to plug it into the wall.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
168 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 410 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSurge S1Super MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayRocket to FutureXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDiscuss HereMIUI KingOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertTheme Talent

12:21, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
yes it would be really good for us and for manufacturers as there will be no need of charging jacks which will ultimately end up in saving hardware space

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power StripMi HomeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Sunday2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourHappy New YearSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverApp TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

12:35, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
Both chargers are good and day-by-day wireless technology is evolving, so we can easily go ahead and adopt the wireless charging technology.
Anish Tiwari
MIUI News Team Member

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 5Super TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI King

13:04, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
Both has its own pros and cons but I go with wired charging because it's efficient, speedy and reliable. Cons for wireless charging is "it's not really wireless" you have to place the phone in an exact position to charge and if moved a little it will not work, you can't use the phone comfortably as it charges, phone back can't be metal and it's not yet to reach its full potential.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi 3SSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI World TourSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruUpdates LoverAndroid ElfDebate Master

13:45, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
I really love the innovation in technology and xiaomi must be put the new things in their phones to attract people to buy this products.
So wired charger are easy and cheap to replaced in case of damage and some phones don't have NFC and wireless charger option (my redmi 3s prime don't have one), the wireless chargers are good but the phone turn hot in some time and you need to be carefully with this chargers for the price but it's something that a lot of people wants in their phones
And yes i really want a wireless charger option in the next xiaomi products
Don't forget to add me to your friends list

Hagamos un equipo en nuestro Idioma, Bienvenidos Todos

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

14:21, Feb-20-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Hai Mi Family Members,
Yes, the wireless charger replace the wired charger. Technology is new that's why it is little bit costly. if all the people are start using it the costs will come down. Yes, I want to change to wireless charging because it will offer more flexibility and convenience.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

14:27, Feb-20-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
I prefer wired chargers over wireless chargers.

With wired chargers, we can make use of fast charging to get our devices charged faster. We can also use our devices when it is being charged & it doesn't generate extra heat as compared to wireless chargers. Wired chargers are comparably cheaper to replace than wireless chargers.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 1SDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9I Love 20161st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI PMerry ChristmasSuper SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSurge S1MIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum Members1900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkApp StarMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20186 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Talent25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Expert

14:45, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi 1S
|
If you ask me I would prefer wireless charging over wired charging, but!!!....only when they develop wireless charging without having my phone placed somewhere on something. Simply when I could carry and use my phone in room without placing my phone on charger. Untill then I would go with wired charging as it is faster and easily available.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFiMi HomeMi  BunnyMi VRMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SSuper Sunday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017I Love 2016Mi Live MedalDiwali 3 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Wednesday100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersNougatUpdates Lover10 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentAndroid ElfAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller

15:15, Feb-20-2017 | From APP
|
For now, wired one is still better then the wireless; simple, light and cheaper. Wireless charger need cables to connect into power source, you need to put the device on the charger, and related to its size, it is not mobile enough compare to the wired one.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super ThursdayStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMaster Of Technology

15:40, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i think wired cable still a good choice now. Dont know about massive expansion to build a wireless charger is profitable now, but for what? we have fast charge with wired cables and it become user friendly for all social users to still get in touch while charging their phones.
i do love wired fast charge but think back to use wireless charger? nah.. im an oldschooll guy..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
104 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi  BunnyI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Olympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI 9500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Monday1900K Forum MembersMIUI S1700K Forum MembersMiPopAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:11, Feb-20-2017 | From APP
|
wired for sure, one micro-usb port is cheaper then wireless charger technology, it will be still present for fast data transfer so we cant remove it, and you still need put your phone on charger, so no mobility with wireless charger, you only loose more power bcs of less effectivity vs cable charger... but marketing need new signs on product package...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi BandFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Weekly PollHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHumor MasterTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Talent

16:39, Feb-20-2017 | Via mobile
|
By looking at first sight everyone thinks that wireless charger is better but I don't think wireless charger is faster as wired one. So I think they should focus on reducing charging time than giving wireless charger because not everyone have office job so they can put phone charging whole day. While quick charge helps everyone.

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
287 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersSuper SundayAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review25 Million StrongMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master App TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:05, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
I want a wired charger

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
229 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn Festival3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI SFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMIUI Halloween 2018Star WarsMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Redmi Quiz Master10 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerMi DropMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterSurpriseApp StarMIUI G+ FollowerDiscuss Here5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star 7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid GuruInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates Lover

10:06, Feb-20-2017 | From APP
|
Wired charge method is good

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Super FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruDebate MasterAndroid Elf

10:10, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
Wired is good for me....

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI FranceHappy Holi MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members1st Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMi TalentForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Expert

10:12, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
wired is fine as long as quick charge

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi BoxMIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy New YearSuper MondayStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master Updates Lover2017 Annual Awards

10:15, Feb-20-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
wired charger is best

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
50 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi VRMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMi ScaleMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi Note4 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI SThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMerry ChristmasHappy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Myanmar1900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMiPopMIUI ReviewSurpriseMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp TalentMi Lover MedalOreoMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

10:18, Feb-20-2017 | From Mi Note
|
wired charger is better
MIUI da BEST! Stock ANDROID da KING!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
181 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi MIXMi Band 2Mi BandMi KeyMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015Awesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Mi NoteMi MIXMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4iMi 5Mi 5sRedmi ProMi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi 2RedmiMi 3Mi Max MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalFan of MIUI Myanmar800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI 10Master Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMi TalentForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Technology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerStar Of Technology

10:18, Feb-20-2017 | From PC
|
i want try wireless charger

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list