Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetRedmi 4/Prime/4A10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Music] Sound Cracking Problem

[ Promote]
1567 47 |
19:25, Feb-18-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MBEMIDI
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global stable version
Country/Region
Bangladesh
Description
In Redmi 4 Prime, whenever any notifications comes,then notification sound cracks.And also while playing music with full volume.Please fix this in the next 8.2 Global Update.
Steps to reproduce
--
Screenshot
--
Log
--
Favorite4 Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI ItalySurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverUpdates Lover

22:45, Feb-24-2017
|
I did the same test (listening to music on earphones) using another ROM (Ressurection Remix) and the results were the same.

Crackling sound when entering a subway station with poor 3G signal...

Maybe it's a hardware problem.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 300 WeeksTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

22:51, Feb-19-2017
|
This post was edited by nay-ton at 20:55, Mar-03-2017

Please Xiaomi fix this BUG. For everything I have read in places and forums the probable reason that causes this is BUG is the mobile network signal interference.

I think I fix 60% of this bug with this tutorial: http://en.miui.com/thread-518811-1-1.html

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI ItalySurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverUpdates Lover

19:01, Feb-21-2017
|
This post was edited by BaseJumperG at 19:05, Feb-21-2017

I created the thread below and there are lots of people that have the same problem.
http://en.miui.com/thread-494758-1-1.html

I was able to reproduce the crackling multiple times.

First, I was listening to music on earphones and I notice the crackling as soon as I entered a subway station where the 4G signal is not good.

When I was inside the train the crackling continued and I switched to Airplane mode. The crackling stopped.

Then I tried switching back to normal mode and the signal was still weak (3G instead of 4G) the crackling sound appeared again.

After that I tried disabling only the Mobile Data instead of Airplane Mode. The crackling stopped again.

After getting home with a good 4G signal, I couldn't reproduce the crackling behavior by switching Mobile Data on/off.

Then, I switched the "Preferred network"  to 3G to force 3G signal and tested switching Mobile Data on/off again. I could hear the crackling sound again!

Now I can reproduce as many time as I want.
Just force 3G network and switch Data Plan on/off.

So... Apparently the problem occurs when the signal is weak/lost and the cell phone is "searching" for the signal.

I hope this helps developers analysing/solving the problem.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
23:02, Feb-21-2017
|
Please Xiaomi fix this BUG!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
23:07, Feb-21-2017 Via mobile
|
a mi me hace lo mismo se relentiza y hace ruido cuando llegan las notificaciones y cuanso abro el reproductor de musica y el spotify corrijanlo con la version 8.2 fe miui vengo de la global estable 8.1.2.0

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
23:57, Feb-21-2017
|
Si, acabo de recibir el Redmi 4 pro y sucede lo mismo. Se distorsiona mucho el sonido en música y audios en altavoz principalmente.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
01:23, Feb-22-2017
|
Yes please, fix that bug!!!!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MBEMIDL
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4A10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World Tour5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalDebate Master

02:56, Feb-22-2017 Via mobile
|
Me too

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle Master

18:09, Feb-24-2017
|