We Are Nakama

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
837 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 1SMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalHilal Ramadan Olympics MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Drawing Talent1700K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI KingWallpaper StarUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp TalentDebate Master

[Lounge] [Quick Question] Do You Lock Your Apps on Your Phone? Win MIUI 8 Medal!

Close [ Promote]
26214 1838 |
16:54, Feb-16-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
190946u9dwxjz5ipmhi85l_副本.jpg

Hallo MIUI-ers and MI Fans
You may have saved sensitive data on the phone that you do not want others to know, such as your chat history, call history, payment or transaction details. If you do not want people to see them when your friends, kids, coworkers are using your phone, or when you want to add another layer of security to the screen locker, you can set up the app lock to lock any apps on the phone with a PIN, passcode, pattern or fingerprint. The process may differ slightly across various MIUI versions. In MIUI 8, you can follow these easy steps.

Tap Settings, scroll down to the Device section at the bottom, you should then find the App lock entry.
Tap on it, you’ll see the unlock screen if you have turned on app lock before. Otherwise, you will see a list of all apps on the phone. See the screenshot below.
HiShoot_20170216_125733.png

Select any apps you want to keep private, then tap the Add lock button. You will be prompted to draw or create a pattern. Connect at least 4 dots to create a pattern, then repeat the process to confirm.

HiShoot_20170216_125810.png

After that, each time anyone tries to open a locked app on your Xiaomi or Redmi phone, he or she will firstly have to unlock the app using the lock pattern. If you change your pattern or password, you can tap gear icon at the right top, and set your pattern or password.
HiShoot_20170216_125909.png

Do you lock your apps using App Lock Feature?

Reply with valid answers before February 23rd, 2017 to win MIUI 8 Medal!
medal.jpg

All irrelevant entries (such as great, thanks, yes etc) will be deleted without any explanation and will not be entitled to any medals. Special Thanks to our Admins@Evaaaaaaa  @Nanana and MODs of Indonesia SF @so-ra @jd.techmix @Skrz23

Pro side Yes, because this is my important feature to hide my secret
Yes, is necessary for safety my privacy from untouchted..
More
dree2016:
Nope. My phone always with me so I don't need App Lock.
mariokedah:
lock some apps for block my kid entered
MAS4112:
Yes, cause I like to keep few things secret...,
Rj'S:
Yes I Use App Lock...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1556254008:
Yes , I use Lock for some of my Apps
PsychoAlbatross:
Yes, I lock all apps that contains private conversations or private in...
CutestDevil:
Always...i am a privacy conscious person
yvdhi:
yes it's for privacy
Yulius_sr07:
yes always lock my selected app
1655874925:
Yes, i use this feature. like it.
luckymouse17:
i use lock apps feature for important apps like whatsapp which need mo...
Ingener:
Apps for Privacy
King_Kuasha:
yes i do :)
sanzcruzer21:
to protect my phone avoid my naughty child
NapITCOM:
More Safety
EnigmAnurag:
yes,, its better for privacy
CokerMen:
yes i always lock some of the applications of social media and the gal...
foxsaone:
Im use app lock for Color Note app privacy
erkayes:
yes i do that for securing my personal info ahaha XD
dilip:
Apps for Privacy
SafeHouse:
yes cloud n social apps
JavierJayden:
yes. because my son always play my phone.
1630828990:
yes i have locked my certain apps with fingerpint to hide me from some...
mustwhy-mi3:
indeed for privacy
feryardiant:
See here.
NRIM:
Yes, to protect my personal data
iwah_wae:
yes, for some apps
alloffmyhate:
Yeah i have lock my apps because i need more privacy {:4_106:}
ErlandDN:
Yes, because almost all of my friend is curious-type person
WawanAlysia:
im used for lock my blocklist app
Con side No, I dont have secret.
I simply lock the lock screen,locking apps isn't required.
More
Thermaikos:
no, i dont need it
xiaumibitor:
Only loock the screen!
khraiter:
should i? {:6_233:}
arpan67:
I dont lock the apps, feels like extra step to open it.
woof91:
I simply lock the lock screen!
Mdn1198:
Just the lock screen.
Presnomeno:
Only lock screen
igor73:
I simply lock the screen,locking apps isn't required.
sergey_ev79:
do not block the app
Belluna:
also no lockscreen :D
Dodongskie:
no theres nothing to hide for me lol
murvit:
Only lock screen
Yamada-yayan:
I just using lock screen on my phone,,
ruleton:
no I don't use it
DoruTDK:
I don't lock any specific apps , lockscreen is enough .
arikus:
No at this time because no one touches my phone.
alexchat:
No i dont, none touches my phone
Anggita04:
no.... no need apps lock, its nothing hidden here
IreneMiui9:
not yet but if I were traveling yes for sure would lock them
rahul_09:
eiklm:
i am the only one that use my phone
eiklm:
i am the only one that use my phone
Machibuse:
ehm ... No! I do not lock my app! I do not need because... I use second spa...
kwid:
I don't lock any specific apps. Lockscreen is enough for me
dapapo:
Nope, only pass on my lockscreen
gwiezdnypotwor:
i didn't hide anything.
1632509618:
I don'd let others use my phone so it's useless for me
rehan-azam:
Yes 100 percent...Very Helpful and Secure if you lose your Handset
flat__line:
No, I do not lock any app ... kinda transparent guy :)
almobel:
Right now I do not use it, but I will surely use it in the future.

Favorite16 Share

Rated by 93 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

PsychoAlbatross + 1 Great!
luckymouse17 + 1 Great!
monster227 + 1 Thanks!
sergey_ev79 + 1 Thanks!
Zloduga + 1 Agreed!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Ylvi + 1 Thanks!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 5 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Fantastic!
Velvel88 + 2 Great!
Smietana + 2 Fantastic!
~MeMo~ + 1 Awesome!
Vodiva + 1 Здорово!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
1644906531 + 1 Agreed!
markito + 1 Agreed!
VPSINGH1009 + 2 Fantastic!
Fellipe17 + 1 Great!
suripalepu + 1 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
myszeł + 1 Thanks!
Klizmoo + 2 Awesome!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
o0moein0o + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!

Experience +228  Prestige +9  View Rating Log

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
937 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Redmi 2Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 4XFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum

08:49, Feb-19-2017 | From PC
|
Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
V7.2.3.0.KHIMIDA
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi KeyMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi BandMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1900K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearSuper Monday1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackRingtone Star Android GuruWallpaper ExpertUpdates Lover

14:02, Feb-19-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, is necessary for safety my privacy from untouchted..

Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NAMMIED
Online time
1218 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi WiFi RouterMi USB FanYi Action CameraMi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SMi 4iRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super FridayMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Singapore3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper MondayThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9Rocket to Future5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableIndustrious ReporterHumor MasterDebate MasterApp MasterMIUI Follower

10:13, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Yes, because this is my important feature to hide my secret

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
256 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi MIXMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkSuper MondayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalDebate MasterRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2017Most Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarHumor MasterUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruApp TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyApp Talent

10:16, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
No, I dont have secret

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.LHJMIED
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

10:19, Feb-17-2017 | From APP
|
I dont have any secret, so no app lock for me.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Rooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Friday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

10:20, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
New to know about this feature.
Thanks for sharing,.. will use app lock for future

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NCAMIEG
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi VRYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi Max Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Diwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Expert

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Yes, i use this feature.... like it....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest Lover

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
No, I am not using, because i am control my area of people :D
M. Novan Saputra

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.LHJMIED
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 3Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearSuper FridayMerry ChristmasSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to Future300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy Holi Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceGamer Mi BunnyMi TalentDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of Wisdom

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I use App lock feature because it helps me to protect my privacy.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

1672345699 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi BandMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4I Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshGamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMi Story TellerTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate Master

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
No. I don't have secret.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalDiwali I Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Forum Contest LoverTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

10:27, Feb-17-2017 | From Mi 3
|
yeah most apps are secured by AppLock on my phone

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list