Super moderator

We Are Nakama

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
967 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYi Action CameraMi Power BankMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmi 4X1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal1300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Thanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI 300 Weeks3 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Poland1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyWallpaper StarTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI KingMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerDebate MasterApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor Master

[Lounge] [Quick Question] Do You Lock Your Apps on Your Phone? Win MIUI 8 Medal!

Close [ Promote]
30282 1838 |
16:54, Feb-16-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
190946u9dwxjz5ipmhi85l_副本.jpg

Hallo MIUI-ers and MI Fans
You may have saved sensitive data on the phone that you do not want others to know, such as your chat history, call history, payment or transaction details. If you do not want people to see them when your friends, kids, coworkers are using your phone, or when you want to add another layer of security to the screen locker, you can set up the app lock to lock any apps on the phone with a PIN, passcode, pattern or fingerprint. The process may differ slightly across various MIUI versions. In MIUI 8, you can follow these easy steps.

Tap Settings, scroll down to the Device section at the bottom, you should then find the App lock entry.
Tap on it, you’ll see the unlock screen if you have turned on app lock before. Otherwise, you will see a list of all apps on the phone. See the screenshot below.
HiShoot_20170216_125733.png

Select any apps you want to keep private, then tap the Add lock button. You will be prompted to draw or create a pattern. Connect at least 4 dots to create a pattern, then repeat the process to confirm.

HiShoot_20170216_125810.png

After that, each time anyone tries to open a locked app on your Xiaomi or Redmi phone, he or she will firstly have to unlock the app using the lock pattern. If you change your pattern or password, you can tap gear icon at the right top, and set your pattern or password.
HiShoot_20170216_125909.png

Do you lock your apps using App Lock Feature?

Reply with valid answers before February 23rd, 2017 to win MIUI 8 Medal!
medal.jpg

All irrelevant entries (such as great, thanks, yes etc) will be deleted without any explanation and will not be entitled to any medals. Special Thanks to our Admins@Evaaaaaaa  @Nanana and MODs of Indonesia SF @so-ra @jd.techmix @Skrz23

Pro side Yes, because this is my important feature to hide my secret
Yes, is necessary for safety my privacy from untouchted..
More
dree2016:
Nope. My phone always with me so I don't need App Lock.
mariokedah:
lock some apps for block my kid entered
MAS4112:
Yes, cause I like to keep few things secret...,
Rj'S:
Yes I Use App Lock...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1556254008:
Yes , I use Lock for some of my Apps
PsychoAlbatross:
Yes, I lock all apps that contains private conversations or private in...
CutestDevil:
Always...i am a privacy conscious person
yvdhi:
yes it's for privacy
Yulius_sr07:
yes always lock my selected app
1655874925:
Yes, i use this feature. like it.
luckymouse17:
i use lock apps feature for important apps like whatsapp which need mo...
Ingener:
Apps for Privacy
King_Kuasha:
yes i do :)
sanzcruzer21:
to protect my phone avoid my naughty child
NapITCOM:
More Safety
EnigmAnurag:
yes,, its better for privacy
CokerMen:
yes i always lock some of the applications of social media and the gal...
foxsaone:
Im use app lock for Color Note app privacy
erkayes:
yes i do that for securing my personal info ahaha XD
dilip:
Apps for Privacy
SafeHouse:
yes cloud n social apps
JavierJayden:
yes. because my son always play my phone.
1630828990:
yes i have locked my certain apps with fingerpint to hide me from some...
mustwhy-mi3:
indeed for privacy
feryardiant:
See here.
NRIM:
Yes, to protect my personal data
iwah_wae:
yes, for some apps
alloffmyhate:
Yeah i have lock my apps because i need more privacy {:4_106:}
ErlandDN:
Yes, because almost all of my friend is curious-type person
WawanAlysia:
im used for lock my blocklist app
Con side No, I dont have secret.
I simply lock the lock screen,locking apps isn't required.
More
Thermaikos:
no, i dont need it
xiaumibitor:
Only loock the screen!
khraiter:
should i? {:6_233:}
arpan67:
I dont lock the apps, feels like extra step to open it.
woof91:
I simply lock the lock screen!
Mdn1198:
Just the lock screen.
Presnomeno:
Only lock screen
igor73:
I simply lock the screen,locking apps isn't required.
sergey_ev79:
do not block the app
Belluna:
also no lockscreen :D
Dodongskie:
no theres nothing to hide for me lol
murvit:
Only lock screen
Yamada-yayan:
I just using lock screen on my phone,,
ruleton:
no I don't use it
DoruTDK:
I don't lock any specific apps , lockscreen is enough .
arikus:
No at this time because no one touches my phone.
alexchat:
No i dont, none touches my phone
Anggita04:
no.... no need apps lock, its nothing hidden here
IreneMiui9:
not yet but if I were traveling yes for sure would lock them
rahul_09:
eiklm:
i am the only one that use my phone
eiklm:
i am the only one that use my phone
Machibuse:
ehm ... No! I do not lock my app! I do not need because... I use second spa...
kwid:
I don't lock any specific apps. Lockscreen is enough for me
dapapo:
Nope, only pass on my lockscreen
gwiezdnypotwor:
i didn't hide anything.
1632509618:
I don'd let others use my phone so it's useless for me
rehan-azam:
Yes 100 percent...Very Helpful and Secure if you lose your Handset
flat__line:
No, I do not lock any app ... kinda transparent guy :)
almobel:
Right now I do not use it, but I will surely use it in the future.

Favorite16 Share

Rated by 93 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

PsychoAlbatross + 1 Great!
luckymouse17 + 1 Great!
monster227 + 1 Thanks!
sergey_ev79 + 1 Thanks!
Zloduga + 1 Agreed!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Ylvi + 1 Thanks!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 5 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Fantastic!
Velvel88 + 2 Great!
Smietana + 2 Fantastic!
~MeMo~ + 1 Awesome!
Vodiva + 1 Здорово!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
1644906531 + 1 Agreed!
markito + 1 Agreed!
VPSINGH1009 + 2 Fantastic!
Fellipe17 + 1 Great!
suripalepu + 1 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 2 Awesome!
myszeł + 1 Thanks!
Klizmoo + 2 Awesome!
Chris1971 + 1 Great!
o0moein0o + 1 Great!
kanta_dey + 1 Awesome!

Experience +228  Prestige +9  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1187 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi 2Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4XMIUI Fan From VietnamXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Olympics MedalHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI P90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Note 5/ProQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfYouth PledgeOreoMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMr. DependableSuper ModeratorAnnual appraised2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi A1Mi TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest Lover

08:49, Feb-19-2017 | From PC
|

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi HomeUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Surge S13 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayI Love 20163 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMi Story TellerAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverRingtone Star Android GuruScroll Of Wisdom

14:02, Feb-19-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, is necessary for safety my privacy from untouchted..

Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
1315 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi USB FanMi WiFiYi Action CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7FlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Super TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Holi Medal800K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn Festival10 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersSuper SundayI Love 2016MIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyApp StarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Wallpaper ContestIndia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 20147 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi TalentInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruDebate MasterIndustrious ReporterApp MasterHumor Master

10:13, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Yes, because this is my important feature to hide my secret

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi MIXMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRMi Yi CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 2016Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayRingolicious MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar WarsQuick SurveyInbox Zero6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanNougat2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Story TellerMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverAndroid GuruApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master

10:16, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
No, I dont have secret

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI KingAndroid Elf

10:19, Feb-17-2017 | From APP
|
I dont have any secret, so no app lock for me.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
75 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Friday3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyMiPopScroll Of WisdomMIUI Global Forum 2014Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

10:20, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
New to know about this feature.
Thanks for sharing,.. will use app lock for future

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Mi Max Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy New YearSingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalDiwali Super ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPop8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruRingtone ExpertMi TalentMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate Master

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Yes, i use this feature.... like it....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest Lover

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
No, I am not using, because i am control my area of people :D
M. Novan Saputra

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi 2Redmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XMi 5Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper FridaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to Future300K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIer

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I use App lock feature because it helps me to protect my privacy.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

1672345699 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

10:22, Feb-17-2017 | From PC
|
No. I don't have secret.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalDiwali I Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Forum Contest LoverTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

10:27, Feb-17-2017 | From Mi 3
|
yeah most apps are secured by AppLock on my phone

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list