Nothing Is Impossible...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
896 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi USB FanMijia Story TellerMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4SMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi Live MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics Medal1 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016MIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday1300K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Bunny Game Master Star Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star App StarMIUI KingOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyIndustrious ReporterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverApp MasterHumor MasterDebate MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroAndroid Guru

[Lounge] [Debate] Is It Safe to Upload Private Photos to Social Websites?

[ Promote]
10105 503 |
22:10, Feb-15-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,
Today, every single minute we can see people uploading private photos, or complete photo albums to Facebook, Orkut, or other social websites. The number of photos is sometimes more than 100. Everybody defends themselves saying that, its the easiest way of sharing photos and its fun getting comments on it.

Social-media-sharing-dp.jpg

The convenience of sharing photos with friends (and non-friends) through social networking sites and blogs is undeniable. Unfortunately, so are the dangers. Not only can photos be stolen and used by strangers, but many photos, especially those taken by phones or devices with GPS technology, contain tags that reveal their location, which means viewers can figure out where exactly they were snapped. In other words, if a parent takes a photo of their child playing at home and then posts it online, it's possible for strangers to know exactly where they live.

Photo Party Upload_social media.jpg

Stories of people's online photos being used for nefarious purposes abound: A mother in Jacksonville, Florida discovered that a photo she posted of her five-year-old on Facebook was taken and used to create a new profile, unbeknownst to her. A soldier's photo was stolen off of MySpace, posted by scam artists under a fake Match.com account, and used to con one woman out of thousands of dollars. One blogger found her family's photo being used as an advertisement in the Czech Republic.

We cannot deny the benefits of sharing photos on social networks but there are lots of risks or safe issues which we cannot ignore. people have never come to a consensus on this topic. What do you think? Do you find it safe to share your private photos on social networks?

Is it safe to upload photos to social websites?

Reply to this thread before
23rd February 2017 will win Debate Master medal !

154537udykd8j1ya1kd8zd.png.thumb.jpg

Note:
Irrelevant replies will be deleted.
Please reply to this topic only.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Evaaaaaaa and Super Moderator @Muz_paray for Continous Support and Mods of India Subforum.

Con side No , it is not safe. Private info would be revealed.
Have you seen the news? All those photo leak scandals? How about social media stalking? It is never ...
More
Artichkin:
{:7_240:}
rameshk15:
Yes it is not safe in social websites
reddy.shyam:
I don't think so. Don't trust online or cloud.
Akhil234:
Private photos means u should keep privacy only. Not in public
sauank:
it is not safe
Dev.chopra:
Really I'ts not safe to upload our private snaps on the social media. some ...
chechani:
its not safe
kiber55525:
not safe at all
Ipsit_Nayak:
It is Probably Not safe to Upload Pics In the social networking websites......
mrguest:
This post was edited by mrguest at 17:29, Feb-18-2017 In internet ,no on...
DuCthMen:
No.. it is not safe to upload private photos to social website,
DuCthMen:
No.. it is not safe to upload private photos to social website,
athelstanrag:
i think is not safe
nzsvo:
Of curse its not safe.
szakigeri:
No and I never do that.
Foemi:
Private Pictures should be kept offline or uploaded with encryption.
crazy_cactus:
not safe. different reasons
kkuba77:
No, it is not safe but who cares?
Abhay599:
I totally disagree.one must never upload one's photos on social websites i...
ultramak:
private photos are meant to be private not public ..lol
smakshadow:
It is not a save
Dante1924:
No,they are available to anyone
bongcpl2016:
Not Safe.. I am already create more than 20 + Fake FB account help of Other...
Ralthanas:
Nope, you could be tracked by anyone who have intention to do that.
ching12456:
no becoz criminals use this info to kidnap someone or hack into ones bank a...
CanavaZ:
Not safe...
Wolfi70:
I don't use Facebook because I don't want to share my private or family sho...
aripanda:
of course not safe. I believe no one has any doubt about it
Pawel_De:
Not at all
dai_1984:
no, not safe at all

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 32 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

crazy_cactus + 1 Agreed!
Technoking2020 + 10 Great!
yakubng + 1 Thanks!
Ioannis_CPH + 1 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 5 Superb Thread
alexomsk66 + 2 Thanks!
smhjami + 2 Fantastic!
anton.sl + 1 Great!
pi0ne3r + 2 Agreed!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
Banzay80 + 1 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
nordstrom_sf + 1 Thanks!
SaiTyson + 5 Awesome!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
Cabbage3 + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Bunnysagar01 + 5 Fantastic!
czoper + 1 Great!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
sanjaychaudhri + 1 INFORMTIVE
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
Subbu@r + 2 Agreed!
maxnate + 10 + 3 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 2 Great!

Experience +161  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi WiFiAwesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 3I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingInbox Zero

11:49, Feb-16-2017
|
Yes, it is safe to upload photos on social websites.

Platinum Member

Happy to help.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
380 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power BankMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi NoteMi 4cMi TVFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerInbox Zero

12:29, Feb-16-2017
|
I don't think so it's safe to upload pictures which are geo tagged, they contain location and I think it's not safe. even setting privacy to the picture they still can be hacked or stolen. and when you upload to any social media it's no longer your property anyone can use it.
Please use reply button so that I can get notified and reply back quickly.

MIUI News Team

We Share NEWS.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Air PurifierMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi HomeYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Super MondayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New Year1500K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamApp TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp StarHumor MasterAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerApp MasterAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Talent

12:46, Feb-16-2017
|
No, I don't  think it is good idea to share private photos to social media because. Some people can use your photos and will upload to some other sites which is not safe. It's impossible to know what other have for you.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
190 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Fan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreecePokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn Festival2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppDiwali Mi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertApp TalentRingtone Star Mi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDebate MasterYouth PledgeHumor MasterApp TalentRingtone TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

12:51, Feb-17-2017
|
Have you seen the news? All those photo leak scandals? How about social media stalking? It is never I repeat NEVER safe to put your private life onto the internet. If you want to that is your choice but you should do so knowing that you are inviting strangers to check out your private moments becuase like it or not they'll be there.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
423 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power StripMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Air PurifierI Love MIUIMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi 1SMi 4iMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Diwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super MondayUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDebate MasterRingtone TalentStar Of Technology

11:47, Feb-16-2017
|
It is safe if proper privacy settings are applied

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MALMIDI
Online time
719 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi MIXI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Mi 4SMi NoteMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 5 ProMi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi MIXMi Note ProMi Pad 2Mi Note 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentAndroid GuruApp Star

11:48, Feb-16-2017
|

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
419 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMi VR HeadsetMi T-ShirtMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6MarshmallowRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SMi NoteMi 4cRedmi 2Mi PadMi 4iMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI India700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar MIUI News Team MemberYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableIndustrious ReporterAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi TalentUpdates LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master OTA Feedback

11:48, Feb-16-2017
|
share with proper  privacy setting and you will be almost safe

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi BandMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfApp TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruHumor MasterInbox Zero

11:52, Feb-16-2017
|

I Shoot RAW

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1035 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Mi 5Mi 5s LaunchMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Singapore1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Pokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bulgaria5 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Ringtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertMIUI KingApp TalentMIUI FollowerApp TalentMr. DependableApp Star

11:55, Feb-16-2017
|
Let me ask you- who is responsible for your privacy.
Hint: It is you!

Rated by 2 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Muz_paray + 10 Agreed!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Agreed!

Experience +20  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.KHCMIDI
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi 1SPokemon Master MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Mi Live Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI KingHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Story TellerTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfScroll Of Wisdom

12:02, Feb-16-2017
|
No,it is not safe to upload photos to social websites.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.3.0.LHJMIDI
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Expert

12:05, Feb-16-2017
|
No, it is not safe

Supreme Member

Tutwuri Handayani

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
549 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Water PurifierMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power BankMi WiFiMi Selfie StickI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 2015Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cMi 5sMi 5Redmi Note 4Mi Max Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Super Monday1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy New Year1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master App TalentForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMr. DependableStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertWallpaper ExpertInbox ZeroMi Story TellerDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfJuly 19 MyanmarWallpaper StarMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Humor MasterApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ Follower

12:06, Feb-16-2017
|
No , it is not safe. Private info would be revealed

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list