MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
583 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 5 ProMi 4cFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruStar Of IconsApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper Contest

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Smartphone Screens Soon Made with Diamonds: Would You Buy One?

[ Promote]
25311 613 |
07:05, Feb-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 19:28, Feb-23-2017

Hello MIUIers, it's time for a new Tech Wednesday!
Smartphones are constantly being improved with great components which make their specs awesome. However, there still is a chapter that looks like it requires some innovative technology: smartphones' physical characteristics. You can see that the build quality, in many cases, is very good; but, when they fall on the ground... oops...well, you can imagine the results, despite the quality of the glasses and of the other materials employed.

So, why not use the hardest known material of the heart? It is made of carbon, like graphite, but with a different (instable) molecular structure. As said, it is higly hard (thanks to its structure); it is also resistant to incredible temperature, allowing to keep a low temperature of operation.

diamond-glass-4278-001.jpg

According to the CEO of a company that grows diamonds to use them in electronics fields, smartphones' screens made by diamond glass could be stronger and cleaner than any other devices you have ever used; and this could happen during this year! Probably you know that some smartphone (or part of it) is using sapphire crystal; but this one is still more fragile than diamond.

diamond-glass-4289-002.jpg

Obviously there are not only positive aspects: First and probably most important, for the moment, is the cost! Can you imagine how much would you have to spend for a smartphone with diamond glass screen which is able to resist eventual cracks and scratches?

Would you spend more money for a smartphone with diamond screen?

Sources: 1 , 2.

Related Threads:
[Tech Wednesday] Do You Think Tablets Have Degenerated Into Unnecessary Products?  
[Tech Wednesday] Custom ROM: Is it still necessary to install it today?  
[Tech Wednesday] Will Feature Phones Disappear Completely in the Future?

Pro side Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
If possible I would pay.
More
Calmaja:
First thing on most people's mind is same diamond as jewelry. Actually...
天经地米:
Gorilla Glass is the industry standard right now right? Well the indus...
duriduri320:
yes, I would. the Reason is, we can sell it after use... the price of ...
MiPenguin:
Hi, Screen protection is one of my main concerns. So yes, I would...
gwiezdnypotwor:
Why not
yangCRO:
if enough money why not :-)
yangCRO:
maybe yes if nt too expensive
sastro_kimpet:
never!!
1647202315:
I will
nVIDIA-PC:
Yes. Coz i heard it will cost same as that of moto's shatter glass.
Abhishekrazy:
definitely no
zact69:
If diamond screen is oleophobic and could withstand sunlight glare, I'...
sastro_kimpet:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
jaxus:
what its cost ?
jaxus:
of course no protectors needed !!
yangCRO:
nope-sir
czoper:
Would be nice Super, thx
czoper:
Would be nice
1649274216:
if possible i would pay more ....
Mr.cubix...:
Of course..if the price is affordable.
Mdn1198:
YES! if they will price it as same as general screens.
yangCRO:
absolutely
VikuBalupura:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
tsugan:
Give me two
kibria.mgk:
Well, this is the future. Though I wouldn't spend my money on this, bu...
dree2016:
Yes, if there is no other phone without the diamond screen. {:4_127:}
Broik:
acquired for the sake of interest
Tipher:
Yes,If it comes under 10k INR...LOL
Karnthang:
Yes, if the price is acceptable.
Ashiqmi:
Where there pervades an era of reducing cost of mobile devices, it can...
Con side No, I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t spend much more than now.
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I gue...
More

Favorite5 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

alexanrin + 1 Fantastic!
mohanprabhu88 + 1 Fantastic!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Agreed!
Wolfi70 + 3 Fantastic!
czoper + 1 Thanks!
luppiespy + 2 Great!
ZZidane + 1 Awesome!
Zodiak90 + 1 Great!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
anton.sl + 1 Great!
muramasa13 + 1 Fantastic!
Raghav.Gowda + 2 Agreed!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
alexomsk66 + 2 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Ashiqmi + 5 Fantastic!
MisterGebi + 1 Thanks!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
TICU + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
teejay456 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 5Super TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI King

10:55, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I guess it'll be a sapphire screen which is already in use (watches, camera protection glass) shares the same durability and not that expensive.

MIUI News Team

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
268 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 4Mi Max Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 42100K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalUEFA EURO MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Super Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar WarsAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMr. DependableTechnology GuruDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals Collector

11:29, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If possible I would pay.

Comment

msalauddins And i will hijack your phone while i see you.. :)  12:18, Feb-15-2017

Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
2653 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmiSuper Sunday1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI SUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9800K Forum Members1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Super Friday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super Monday2100K Forum Members90000 Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeGolden Idea CreatorRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatExemplary moderatorMr. Post the MostMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI Resources TeamOff-Topic TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableOff-Topic StarStar MIUI News Team Member

10:30, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No! Instead I would buy a diamond jewellery

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

bravonova + 10 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live MedalDiwali Rooster Year of 2017I Love 20161700K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI P300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverApp Star8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionSupriseQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar WarsUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTechnology GuruAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerHumor Master

10:38, Feb-15-2017 | From APP
|
Diamond.? Will it be so expensive.? I'll buy phone as it's main function, wich is suit with my need, and reasonable price.

MIUI Resources Team

JAI MATA DI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1990 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi KeyMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BoxMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Water PurifierMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraMi Air PurifierMijia Qi CycleMi BandMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 3Mi 4cMi Max Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi 5MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan 1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanNougat8 Million Forum MembersApp TalentBlack SharkMi A1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProOreoAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentApp StarMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI KingYouth PledgeMi Story TellerRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyTheme Talent

10:43, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
Great technology thanks for sharing bro

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

10:45, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Very very very expensive. Collection goods

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi BoxMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMi 5Puzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI FranceRocket to FutureSurge S1Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearSuper SaturdayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi TalentStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Story Teller

10:46, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Expensive lol

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Mi VRMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi Kids WatchXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Happy New Year1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper Saturday100k Forum MembersMIUI 92100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
sorry sir
but the reality is that everyone wants a best phone in a cheapest price.
because majority is with medium class people.

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1211 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 4cRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 4XMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI PMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamIndia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMr. DependableTechnology GuruStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAnnual appraisedSuper ModeratorBlack SharkQuick SurveyNougatOreo8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeRedmi Note 5/ProMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Mi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No I won't buy one.

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3MIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasSurge S1I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalApp TalentAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomApp StarMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of Technology

11:00, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
i dont think i will buy one..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list