Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.0.12.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
583 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 5 ProMi 4cFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruStar Of IconsApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper Contest

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Smartphone Screens Soon Made with Diamonds: Would You Buy One?

[ Promote]
24192 613 |
07:05, Feb-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 19:28, Feb-23-2017

Hello MIUIers, it's time for a new Tech Wednesday!
Smartphones are constantly being improved with great components which make their specs awesome. However, there still is a chapter that looks like it requires some innovative technology: smartphones' physical characteristics. You can see that the build quality, in many cases, is very good; but, when they fall on the ground... oops...well, you can imagine the results, despite the quality of the glasses and of the other materials employed.

So, why not use the hardest known material of the heart? It is made of carbon, like graphite, but with a different (instable) molecular structure. As said, it is higly hard (thanks to its structure); it is also resistant to incredible temperature, allowing to keep a low temperature of operation.

diamond-glass-4278-001.jpg

According to the CEO of a company that grows diamonds to use them in electronics fields, smartphones' screens made by diamond glass could be stronger and cleaner than any other devices you have ever used; and this could happen during this year! Probably you know that some smartphone (or part of it) is using sapphire crystal; but this one is still more fragile than diamond.

diamond-glass-4289-002.jpg

Obviously there are not only positive aspects: First and probably most important, for the moment, is the cost! Can you imagine how much would you have to spend for a smartphone with diamond glass screen which is able to resist eventual cracks and scratches?

Would you spend more money for a smartphone with diamond screen?

Sources: 1 , 2.

Related Threads:
[Tech Wednesday] Do You Think Tablets Have Degenerated Into Unnecessary Products?  
[Tech Wednesday] Custom ROM: Is it still necessary to install it today?  
[Tech Wednesday] Will Feature Phones Disappear Completely in the Future?

Pro side Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
If possible I would pay.
More
Calmaja:
First thing on most people's mind is same diamond as jewelry. Actually...
天经地米:
Gorilla Glass is the industry standard right now right? Well the indus...
duriduri320:
yes, I would. the Reason is, we can sell it after use... the price of ...
MiPenguin:
Hi, Screen protection is one of my main concerns. So yes, I would...
gwiezdnypotwor:
Why not
yangCRO:
if enough money why not :-)
yangCRO:
maybe yes if nt too expensive
sastro_kimpet:
never!!
1647202315:
I will
nVIDIA-PC:
Yes. Coz i heard it will cost same as that of moto's shatter glass.
Abhishekrazy:
definitely no
zact69:
If diamond screen is oleophobic and could withstand sunlight glare, I'...
sastro_kimpet:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
jaxus:
what its cost ?
jaxus:
of course no protectors needed !!
yangCRO:
nope-sir
czoper:
Would be nice Super, thx
czoper:
Would be nice
1649274216:
if possible i would pay more ....
Mr.cubix...:
Of course..if the price is affordable.
Mdn1198:
YES! if they will price it as same as general screens.
yangCRO:
absolutely
VikuBalupura:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
tsugan:
Give me two
kibria.mgk:
Well, this is the future. Though I wouldn't spend my money on this, bu...
dree2016:
Yes, if there is no other phone without the diamond screen. {:4_127:}
Broik:
acquired for the sake of interest
Tipher:
Yes,If it comes under 10k INR...LOL
Karnthang:
Yes, if the price is acceptable.
Ashiqmi:
Where there pervades an era of reducing cost of mobile devices, it can...
Con side No, I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t spend much more than now.
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I gue...
More

Favorite5 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

alexanrin + 1 Fantastic!
mohanprabhu88 + 1 Fantastic!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Agreed!
Wolfi70 + 3 Fantastic!
czoper + 1 Thanks!
luppiespy + 2 Great!
ZZidane + 1 Awesome!
Zodiak90 + 1 Great!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
anton.sl + 1 Great!
muramasa13 + 1 Fantastic!
Raghav.Gowda + 2 Agreed!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
alexomsk66 + 2 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Ashiqmi + 5 Fantastic!
MisterGebi + 1 Thanks!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
TICU + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
teejay456 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 5Super TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI King

10:55, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I guess it'll be a sapphire screen which is already in use (watches, camera protection glass) shares the same durability and not that expensive.

Supreme Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
261 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuXiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Redmi Note 4Mi 51400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersDiwali 1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016Super SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableYouth Pledge

11:29, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If possible I would pay.

Comment

msalauddins And i will hijack your phone while i see you.. :)  12:18, Feb-15-2017

Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
2597 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi KeyMi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2015RedmiMi 4cMi TV4 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day300K Forum Members500K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. Post the MostMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerOff-Topic TalentOff-Topic StarRingtone ExpertGolden Idea CreatorScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestSuper ModeratorStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterMi TalentDebate Master

10:30, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No! Instead I would buy a diamond jewellery

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

bravonova + 10 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future1900K Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Puzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSuper Monday1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9100k Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Expert2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyDebate Master

10:38, Feb-15-2017 | From APP
|
Diamond.? Will it be so expensive.? I'll buy phone as it's main function, wich is suit with my need, and reasonable price.

MIUI Resources Team

JAI MATA DI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
1720 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi KeyMi WiFiMi BandUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Power BankMi BoxMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi NoteRedmi 3Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandOlympics MedalSurge S1MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Font Lover1500K Forum Members300K Forum Members1900K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPuzzle Master1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016Happy Holi MedalPokemon Master MedalRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruApp TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ Follower25 Million StrongTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMi TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp StarApp TalentRingtone Star

10:43, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
Great technology thanks for sharing bro

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

10:45, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Very very very expensive. Collection goods

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VRMagic CubeMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Happy New YearSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerDebate Master

10:46, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Expensive lol

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi Yi CameraMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Saturday1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
sorry sir
but the reality is that everyone wants a best phone in a cheapest price.
because majority is with medium class people.

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1064 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 2Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 4XHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Weekly Poll1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI King

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No I won't buy one.

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NCAMIEG
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3MIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasSurge S1I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalApp TalentAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomApp StarMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of Technology

11:00, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
i dont think i will buy one..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list