Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.0.12.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
583 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Water PurifierMagic CubeYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 4cMi 5 ProFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalSuper MondayMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertApp StarTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Smartphone Screens Soon Made with Diamonds: Would You Buy One?

[ Promote]
23173 613 |
07:05, Feb-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 19:28, Feb-23-2017

Hello MIUIers, it's time for a new Tech Wednesday!
Smartphones are constantly being improved with great components which make their specs awesome. However, there still is a chapter that looks like it requires some innovative technology: smartphones' physical characteristics. You can see that the build quality, in many cases, is very good; but, when they fall on the ground... oops...well, you can imagine the results, despite the quality of the glasses and of the other materials employed.

So, why not use the hardest known material of the heart? It is made of carbon, like graphite, but with a different (instable) molecular structure. As said, it is higly hard (thanks to its structure); it is also resistant to incredible temperature, allowing to keep a low temperature of operation.

diamond-glass-4278-001.jpg

According to the CEO of a company that grows diamonds to use them in electronics fields, smartphones' screens made by diamond glass could be stronger and cleaner than any other devices you have ever used; and this could happen during this year! Probably you know that some smartphone (or part of it) is using sapphire crystal; but this one is still more fragile than diamond.

diamond-glass-4289-002.jpg

Obviously there are not only positive aspects: First and probably most important, for the moment, is the cost! Can you imagine how much would you have to spend for a smartphone with diamond glass screen which is able to resist eventual cracks and scratches?

Would you spend more money for a smartphone with diamond screen?

Sources: 1 , 2.

Related Threads:
[Tech Wednesday] Do You Think Tablets Have Degenerated Into Unnecessary Products?  
[Tech Wednesday] Custom ROM: Is it still necessary to install it today?  
[Tech Wednesday] Will Feature Phones Disappear Completely in the Future?

Pro side Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
If possible I would pay.
More
Calmaja:
First thing on most people's mind is same diamond as jewelry. Actually...
天经地米:
Gorilla Glass is the industry standard right now right? Well the indus...
duriduri320:
yes, I would. the Reason is, we can sell it after use... the price of ...
MiPenguin:
Hi, Screen protection is one of my main concerns. So yes, I would...
gwiezdnypotwor:
Why not
yangCRO:
if enough money why not :-)
yangCRO:
maybe yes if nt too expensive
sastro_kimpet:
never!!
1647202315:
I will
nVIDIA-PC:
Yes. Coz i heard it will cost same as that of moto's shatter glass.
Abhishekrazy:
definitely no
zact69:
If diamond screen is oleophobic and could withstand sunlight glare, I'...
sastro_kimpet:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
jaxus:
what its cost ?
jaxus:
of course no protectors needed !!
yangCRO:
nope-sir
czoper:
Would be nice Super, thx
czoper:
Would be nice
1649274216:
if possible i would pay more ....
Mr.cubix...:
Of course..if the price is affordable.
Mdn1198:
YES! if they will price it as same as general screens.
yangCRO:
absolutely
VikuBalupura:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
tsugan:
Give me two
kibria.mgk:
Well, this is the future. Though I wouldn't spend my money on this, bu...
dree2016:
Yes, if there is no other phone without the diamond screen. {:4_127:}
Broik:
acquired for the sake of interest
Tipher:
Yes,If it comes under 10k INR...LOL
Karnthang:
Yes, if the price is acceptable.
Ashiqmi:
Where there pervades an era of reducing cost of mobile devices, it can...
Con side No, I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t spend much more than now.
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I gue...
More

Favorite5 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

alexanrin + 1 Fantastic!
mohanprabhu88 + 1 Fantastic!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Agreed!
Wolfi70 + 3 Fantastic!
czoper + 1 Thanks!
luppiespy + 2 Great!
ZZidane + 1 Awesome!
Zodiak90 + 1 Great!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
anton.sl + 1 Great!
muramasa13 + 1 Fantastic!
Raghav.Gowda + 2 Agreed!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
alexomsk66 + 2 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Ashiqmi + 5 Fantastic!
MisterGebi + 1 Thanks!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
TICU + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
teejay456 + 10 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 55 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to Future90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy New YearSuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017Super Saturday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

10:55, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I guess it'll be a sapphire screen which is already in use (watches, camera protection glass) shares the same durability and not that expensive.

Supreme Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
259 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi Power StripMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Water PurifierMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Max Mi 5Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI News TeamMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableYouth Pledge

11:29, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If possible I would pay.

Comment

msalauddins And i will hijack your phone while i see you.. :)  12:18, Feb-15-2017

Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.0.14.0.MBGCNDI
Online time
2546 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi KeyMi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2015RedmiMi 4cMi TV4 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day300K Forum Members500K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. Post the MostMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerOff-Topic TalentOff-Topic StarRingtone ExpertGolden Idea CreatorScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestSuper ModeratorStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterMi TalentDebate Master

10:30, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No! Instead I would buy a diamond jewellery

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

bravonova + 10 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 93 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMi Live MedalSuper Monday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super Tuesday100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday1900K Forum MembersDiwali 300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMi TalentMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertStar Of Technology

10:38, Feb-15-2017 | From APP
|
Diamond.? Will it be so expensive.? I'll buy phone as it's main function, wich is suit with my need, and reasonable price.

MIUI Resources Team

JAI MATA DI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
1485 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeUnlock MedalMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi WiFiMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Yi CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMarshmallowRedmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi Note 2Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi Max I Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Hilal Ramadan Super FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomApp TalentYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp StarApp TalentMi TalentRingtone Star

10:43, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
Great technology thanks for sharing bro

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMIUI 8MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterI Love 2016Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid Guru

10:45, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Very very very expensive. Collection goods

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi VRMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi 5Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI France3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Story TellerMi TalentUpdates Lover

10:46, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Expensive lol

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 91900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourI Love 20162100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017100k Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
sorry sir
but the reality is that everyone wants a best phone in a cheapest price.
because majority is with medium class people.

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
935 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Redmi 2Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 4XFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No I won't buy one.
Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NCAMIEG
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi BandMagic CubeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 31800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts1900K Forum Members700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI KingDebate MasterMi Story TellerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp StarAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerApp Talent

11:00, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
i dont think i will buy one..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list