Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.0.12.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
579 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 4cMi 5 ProFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsApp StarMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Smartphone Screens Soon Made with Diamonds: Would You Buy One?

[ Promote]
22077 613 |
07:05, Feb-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 19:28, Feb-23-2017

Hello MIUIers, it's time for a new Tech Wednesday!
Smartphones are constantly being improved with great components which make their specs awesome. However, there still is a chapter that looks like it requires some innovative technology: smartphones' physical characteristics. You can see that the build quality, in many cases, is very good; but, when they fall on the ground... oops...well, you can imagine the results, despite the quality of the glasses and of the other materials employed.

So, why not use the hardest known material of the heart? It is made of carbon, like graphite, but with a different (instable) molecular structure. As said, it is higly hard (thanks to its structure); it is also resistant to incredible temperature, allowing to keep a low temperature of operation.

diamond-glass-4278-001.jpg

According to the CEO of a company that grows diamonds to use them in electronics fields, smartphones' screens made by diamond glass could be stronger and cleaner than any other devices you have ever used; and this could happen during this year! Probably you know that some smartphone (or part of it) is using sapphire crystal; but this one is still more fragile than diamond.

diamond-glass-4289-002.jpg

Obviously there are not only positive aspects: First and probably most important, for the moment, is the cost! Can you imagine how much would you have to spend for a smartphone with diamond glass screen which is able to resist eventual cracks and scratches?

Would you spend more money for a smartphone with diamond screen?

Sources: 1 , 2.

Related Threads:
[Tech Wednesday] Do You Think Tablets Have Degenerated Into Unnecessary Products?  
[Tech Wednesday] Custom ROM: Is it still necessary to install it today?  
[Tech Wednesday] Will Feature Phones Disappear Completely in the Future?

Pro side Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
If possible I would pay.
More
Calmaja:
First thing on most people's mind is same diamond as jewelry. Actually...
天经地米:
Gorilla Glass is the industry standard right now right? Well the indus...
duriduri320:
yes, I would. the Reason is, we can sell it after use... the price of ...
MiPenguin:
Hi, Screen protection is one of my main concerns. So yes, I would...
gwiezdnypotwor:
Why not
yangCRO:
if enough money why not :-)
yangCRO:
maybe yes if nt too expensive
sastro_kimpet:
never!!
1647202315:
I will
nVIDIA-PC:
Yes. Coz i heard it will cost same as that of moto's shatter glass.
Abhishekrazy:
definitely no
zact69:
If diamond screen is oleophobic and could withstand sunlight glare, I'...
sastro_kimpet:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
jaxus:
what its cost ?
jaxus:
of course no protectors needed !!
yangCRO:
nope-sir
czoper:
Would be nice Super, thx
czoper:
Would be nice
1649274216:
if possible i would pay more ....
Mr.cubix...:
Of course..if the price is affordable.
Mdn1198:
YES! if they will price it as same as general screens.
yangCRO:
absolutely
VikuBalupura:
Yes, I would spend more for a diamond screen.
tsugan:
Give me two
kibria.mgk:
Well, this is the future. Though I wouldn't spend my money on this, bu...
dree2016:
Yes, if there is no other phone without the diamond screen. {:4_127:}
Broik:
acquired for the sake of interest
Tipher:
Yes,If it comes under 10k INR...LOL
Karnthang:
Yes, if the price is acceptable.
Ashiqmi:
Where there pervades an era of reducing cost of mobile devices, it can...
Con side No, I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t spend much more than now.
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I gue...
More

Favorite5 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

alexanrin + 1 Fantastic!
mohanprabhu88 + 1 Fantastic!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
Sagar_Prasad + 10 + 3 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Agreed!
Wolfi70 + 3 Fantastic!
czoper + 1 Thanks!
luppiespy + 2 Great!
ZZidane + 1 Awesome!
Zodiak90 + 1 Great!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
anton.sl + 1 Great!
muramasa13 + 1 Fantastic!
Raghav.Gowda + 2 Agreed!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
alexomsk66 + 2 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Ashiqmi + 5 Fantastic!
MisterGebi + 1 Thanks!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
TICU + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Great!
a3999jose + 5 Great!
Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
teejay456 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +169  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 55 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to Future90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy New YearSuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017Super Saturday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

10:55, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If it's actually a diamond screen and insanely expensive, I wouldn't bother buying at all. But I guess it'll be a sapphire screen which is already in use (watches, camera protection glass) shares the same durability and not that expensive.

Supreme Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
259 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi Power StripMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Water PurifierMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Max Mi 5Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI News TeamMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableYouth Pledge

11:29, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
If possible I would pay.

Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
2517 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 2015Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmiMi 4c5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Halloween1st Anniversary500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Diwali MIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalHappy DiwaliSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India1900K Forum Members300K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMr. Post the MostMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorOff-Topic TalentGolden Idea CreatorScroll Of WisdomOff-Topic StarMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Mr. DependableMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterMi TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:30, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No! Instead I would buy a diamond jewellery

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

bravonova + 10 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.KHJMIED
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi VRUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollDiwali MIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDebate MasterMost Active MIUIer

10:38, Feb-15-2017 | From APP
|
Diamond.? Will it be so expensive.? I'll buy phone as it's main function, wich is suit with my need, and reasonable price.

MIUI Resources Team

JAI MATA DI

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
1291 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi WiFiYi Action CameraMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 3Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Redmi Note 2500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1900K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From MyanmarRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Super SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Drawing TalentI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTechnology GuruApp Star25 Million StrongAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology

10:43, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
Great technology thanks for sharing bro

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMIUI 8MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterI Love 2016Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid Guru

10:45, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Very very very expensive. Collection goods

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5MIUI 2017Super TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom

10:46, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Expensive lol

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi VRMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 52100K Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearI Love 2016Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper Saturday100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From Mi 5
|
sorry sir
but the reality is that everyone wants a best phone in a cheapest price.
because majority is with medium class people.

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
851 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4cMi TVRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Diwali 1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From VietnamOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Super FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdaySuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller

10:48, Feb-15-2017 | From PC
|
No I won't buy one.
Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXEMIDL
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi BandMagic CubeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 31800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts1900K Forum Members700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI KingDebate MasterMi Story TellerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp StarAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerApp Talent

11:00, Feb-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
i dont think i will buy one..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list