MIUI India Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
558 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMi Water PurifierMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7MarshmallowFlashholicMi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3MIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMi Live MedalHappy Diwali1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi TalentWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

[Lounge] [MIUI World Tour]India Republic Day Celebration Through the Eyes of Redmi Note 3

[ Promote]
10607 416 |
15:51, Feb-16-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Prince26712 at 23:21, Feb-16-2017

MIUI WORLD TOUR-1.jpg

Greetings Dear MIUIers & MI Fans,
     On 26th January 2017, India celebrated its 68th Republic Day. It was a day in the year 1950, when the Government of India, has declared, India as a democratic country by the acceptance and enactment of Constitution of India and the India has became the largest democracy of the world. Republic Day is observed as a National Holiday and is celebrated through out India with cultural activities, family gatherings, full day hangouts etc.

Happy Republic Day 2015 with American President Barak Obama-7_副本.jpg

In this MIUI World tour, we will have a hawk eye review of the India Republic Day celebration this year.
I had made a little try to bring you some immemorable moments of Indian Republic Day 2017 through the eyes of my most adorable Mi phone, Redmi Note 3. Hope you will enjoy it!

At Red Fort, New Delhi, our Precident of India hosted & saluted the flag and witnessed the disciplinary celebration, which was participated by Defence personnel, representatives of selected schools and NCC cadets etc.

Republic_Day at Red fort - Copy.jpg
Image from Google

republic-day rf - Copy.jpg
Image from Google

At our locality, National Flag Hosting Ceremony is done at 07:30 hrs. in the morning. As a tradition, the head of the department hosts the flag high in the sky, the flag was hosted by our Chief Engineer. It is then followed by Salute to the National Flag alongwith the singing of the National Anthem "Jan Gan Man". After flag hosting ceremony, the guests speaked out the words of honor in the rememberance of the"Makers of the Constitution" and "Martyrs of the Freedom" and then the prizes are distributed to the employees and their wards who have made some exceptional achievements in the previous year.

Flag.jpg

On this Republic Day, I have attended the "Fancy Dress Competition" at the nearest school, and the participants were the students of pre-primary Class KG - I. Our Sankalp has participated the Fancy Dress Competition as a Lion.

Fancy Dress (1).jpg

Fancy Dress (2).jpg

Fancy Dress (3).jpg

Fancy Dress (4).jpg

It was a very lovely experience to see them performing their acts very innocently. Here, is a short clip of video recording which depicts their innocense.

As soon as the program at school was over, we had moved for hangout to the nearby tourists place with our friends and family relatives. In the running path we see a farm of sunflower, which looked just like somebody had put the gold in between green leaves of the plants.

Hangout (2).JPG

In the local market there, we saw some interesting funny items to buy, which filled our day with a joy.

Hangout (3).JPG

Hangout (1).jpg

Hangout (4).jpg
Hangout (5).jpg

In the the evening, we had a small family gathering at our home, where we had brought the cake for childrens to make them know, why we celebrate the Republic Day.

Night Celebration (2).jpg

Night Celebration (5).jpg

After full day enjoyment, we all were hungry with empty stomach, so we moved out to the restautant to have dinner.

Night Celebration (3).jpg

Night Celebration (4).jpg

The decoration of the restaurant was very eye catching and pleasant, which made us forget the tiredness of full day hangout. A vase decorated there was very beutiful and I can't stop myself from picking up in my camera.

Night Celebration (1).jpg

We have enjoyed a lot the celebration of Republic Day 2017, with friends and family. But, my Redmi Note 3 made it memorable by capturing fantastic images to keep the memories alive. Thank you very much Xiaomi for such a wonderful phone at affordable price.

Those who will reply to this thread on or before 23:59 hrs. 22nd February 2017, will get "MIUI World Tour Medal".

MIUI World Tour.png

How did you celebrate the Republic Day?

If you have missed our Previous MIUI World Tour threads, you may find them here:

Special Thanks to our Admin @Nanana, @Evaaaaaaa SMod @Muz_paray and Mods of India SF.
Favorite1 Share

Rated by 47 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
manish1975 + 1 Awesome!
Katrix + 5 Fantastic!
malverick + 1 Fantastic!
czoper + 1 Thanks!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Awesome!
desaparafusado + 1 Awesome!
vlambers + 1 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 5 Awesome!
navers + 1 Awesome!
Hardik881994 + 5 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
A09031985a + 1 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Awesome!
mohdmujahid526 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
!Videx + 5 Awesome!
bravonova + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 2 Fantastic!
Wolfi70 + 3 Fantastic!
dai_1984 + 2 Awesome!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Awesome!
maxnate + 10 + 3 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 2 Great!
iamharnish + 5 Fantastic!
spjain + 3 Awesome!

Experience +246  Prestige +48  View Rating Log

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MALMIDI
Online time
719 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi MIXI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Mi 4SMi NoteMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 5 ProMi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi MIXMi Note ProMi Pad 2Mi Note 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentAndroid GuruApp Star

18:57, Feb-16-2017
|
Awesome

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Thank you

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Share Knowledge to Help other

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!Mi Max Mi Live MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruDebate MasterMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfForum Contest Lover

19:05, Feb-16-2017
|
I was celebrate the Republic Day 2017 at home with my family because rain ruined the whole plan.

BTW nice clicks, thanks for sharing

Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Welcome buddy

Please use Reply so that I can get notification.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 3Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid Elf

19:22, Feb-16-2017
|
Did my celebration at home.  My son was waving the flag all the day.

Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi WiFiAwesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 3I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingInbox Zero

19:26, Feb-16-2017
|
Awesome

Comment

Prince26712 Thanks buddy  20:57, Feb-16-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power StripMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love 2016MIUI World TourMerry ChristmasMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMi Lover MedalApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of Technology

19:38, Feb-16-2017
|
handsomely

Comment

Prince26712 Thank you  20:58, Feb-16-2017

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi 5s PlusMi 5MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterScroll Of Wisdom

19:40, Feb-16-2017
|
Happy republic day

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MBEMIDI
Online time
149 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 3Mi TVMi 4cMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper Monday1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreecePokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

19:49, Feb-16-2017
|
Congratulations, this is great news

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
298 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mi Air PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi BandMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi WiFiYi Action CameraMi HomeMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8Mi Max Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper MondayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016I Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Lover MedalHumor MasterMi TalentInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomApp StarRingtone Star Mi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI KingAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfStar Of Technology

19:51, Feb-16-2017
|
Just awesome prince.
Thank for sharing

Comment

Prince26712 Thanks for appreciation and support.  21:08, Feb-16-2017

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
237 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandMi Water PurifierFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalSuper MondayMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalMi Live Medal1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy Diwali1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20171400K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali MIUI Fan from Turkey1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentApp StarApp TalentAndroid ElfMi Story TellerStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarYouth Pledge

20:13, Feb-16-2017
|
Awesome bro

Comment

Prince26712 Thanks bro  21:08, Feb-16-2017

Please give REPLY, So I can notice.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list