MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1460 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteDiwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI S1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing Talent1700K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5A/PrimeXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Oreo25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatUpdates Lover

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Device Team] All You Want to Know About Redmi Note 4 Variants!

[ Promote]
146876 695 |
18:27, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by CLAYTON_WWC at 14:14, Jun-18-2017

All You Want Know About Redmi Note 4 Variants

Greetings MIUIers,
Hey guys!! I am back!! Hope you guys had a nice day and HappyCNY!!!!

Previously, we have learned about Redmi Note 3 variants, today I am gonna present to you guys my another thread----All You Want to Know Redmi Note 4 Variants. Hope you guys enjoy it!!

Introduction About Redmi Note 4

Are you guys looking for a budget but powerful phone? Seems impossible right? But I tell you what's possible! Meet the next king of budget phone -----Redmi Note 4. There's no way you gonna missed this phone. Redmi Note has already achieve incredible achievement in the market. The brand new successor Redmi Note 4 has brought a new era and ready to replace the Redmi Note 3.

Let's recap our memory, first Redmi Note 4 powered by Mediatek Helio X20 had launched last year August, following by Qualcomm-Driven Redmi Note 4 which was launched in January 2016 which is the biggest smartphone sales in the history of India.
How to Identify Their Variants

There are two variants of Redmi Note 4 available in the Market: Redmi Note 4 Mediatek and Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon. However, many users are confused about their device variants and flashed wrong rom which will cause their beloved phone bricked. So I'm gonna teach you guys how to identify the variants of Redmi Note 4.

Here's the methods you can check your phone variants.

METHOD 1. You can check the Model number behind the phone box.
Device Variants
Model Number
Redmi Note 4 Mediatek
2016050 or 2016051
Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon
2016100 or 2016102

(Redmi Note 4 MTK model number)

(Redmi Note 4 SD model number)

NOTE: If you bought the phone from third party reseller, I STRONGLY recommend you don't open the phone box first, check the model number in case the reseller sold the phone variants that doesn't match the phone variants you wanted, so you could return to the reseller.

METHOD 2. You can check the code of the ROM you are using in the 'About Phone' page (Stable ROM user only)

These are the codes for stable rom

Device Variants
Code for the STABLE  rom
Redmi Note 4 MTKMBF
Redmi Note 4 SDMCF

Here's the example of ROM version.
Device VariantsExample of the stable ROM
Redmi Note 4 MediatekMBFMIDI
Redmi Note 4 SnapdragonMCFMIDI

Example Photo:

(Redmi Note 4 MTK)

(Redmi Note 4 SD)
Ever wonder what does the code means?
MBFMIDI
M= Marshmallow
BF= Mediatek Version
MI= Global build
DI= Code for the update

MCFMIDI
M=Marshmallow
CF=Snapdragon Version
MI=Global build
DI= Code for the update

TIPS for fastboot and recovery flash:
If you want to flash official rom but don't know which rom to download? Here's the tips:

Device VariantsCODE name
Redmi Note 4 SDMido or HMNote4X
Redmi Note 4 MTKNikel or HMNote4

You can check the code name in downloaded fastboot and recovery rom.
Example:
  • Redmi Note 4 SD
Recovery -----miui_MIDOGlobal_V8.1.10.0.MCFMIDI_a9244533ed_6.0.zip
Fastboot-----mido_global_images_V8.1.10.0.MCFMIDI_20161228.0000.00_6.0_global_7557bfe334.tgz
  • Redmi Note 4 MTK
Recovery -----miui_HMNote4Global_V8.0.4.0.MBFMIDG_4ea9c644a3_6.0.zip
Fastboot-----nikel_global_images_V8.0.4.0.MBFMIDG_20160805.0000.29_6.0_global_92c70864c9.tgz

METHOD 3. You can check the CPU of the you are using in the 'About Phone' page

Device VariantsCPU
Redmi Note 4 MTKDeca-core Max 2.11Ghz
Redmi Note 4 SDOcta-core Max 2.0 Ghz

(Redmi Note 4 MTK CPU)

(Redmi Note 4 SD CPU)

METHOD 4. The dimension of the phone

Here's the most tricky part, Redmi Note 4 MTK and Redmi Note 4 SD are mostly same. However, you can differentiate them by the dimension of the phone. Redmi Note 4 SD is slightly thicker than Redmi Note 4 MTK

Device VariantsDimension
Redmi Note 4 MTK151mm x 76mm x 8.35 mm
Redmi Note 4 SD151mm x 76mm x 8.45mm
(Redmi Note 4 SD dimension)

(Redmi Note 4 MTK dimension)

METHOD 5. Download Device variants checker

You can try Device variants checker apps like AIDA64 and CPU-Z

(CPU-Z)

(AIDA64)
Redmi Note 4( All variants) Specification
Device variants/SpecsRedmi Note 4 SDRedmi Note 4 MTK
ChipsetSnapdragon the Qualcomm (TM) 625 high-performance processorMTK Helio X20
OSAndroid OS v6.0.1 MMB29M (Upgradable to Nougat)Andrioid OS v6.0 MRA58K
CPUOcta-core Max 2.0GHzDeca-core Max 2.11GHz
GPUAdreno 506
Mali T880 MP4 700MHz

Memory card slot3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray Nano-SIM  / Micro-SIM / Micro-SD3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray Nano-SIM  / Micro-SIM / Micro-SD
Primary Camera13MP CMOS camera, Backside illumination (BSI) technology, 1.12μm pixels, Ultra-fast 0.1s PDAF technology, f/2.0 aperture, 5-piece lens, 720p 120fps slow-motion video recording13MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED(dual tone flash)
Screen Display and InchIPS FULL HD LCD, 5.5 inch, 401ppiIPS FULL HD LCD 16M, 5.5 inch, 401ppi
Network
  • 4G FDD-LTE B3, B5
  • TDD-LTE B40
  • 3G WCDMA B1, B2, B5, B8
  • 2G GSM B2, B3, B5, B8
  • GSM B2/B3/B8
  • WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
  • TD-SCDMA B34/B39
  • CDMA2000/1X BC0
  • FDD-LTE B1/B3/ B5/B7/ B8
  • TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41(2555-2655MHz)

Status
AvailableAvailable

Redmi Note 4 Ram/Storage available
  • Redmi Note 4 SD- 2GB/32GB or 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB
  • Redmi Note 4 MTK- 3GB/32GB or 3GB/64GB

FAQ:

Q: If I have a Redmi Note 4 Mido version, can i flash Redmi Note 4 Nikel ROM on it?
A: Don't ever try to do that it will cause the device bricked.

Q: Is Redmi Note 4 MTK getting Nougat update?
A: Currently there still no new about Redmi Note 3 MTK getting nougat update, please wait for the official announcements.

Q: Is Chinal ROM available for Redmi Note 4 SD
A: No, there's no China ROM for Redmi Note 4 SD yet, the device just launched few days ago, so pls wait for the official announcement.

Q: I want to flash Official ROM, what should I do?
A: Yes, you can flash Official ROM by using below methods.

Q: Is Redmi Note 4 has locked bootloader then how to unlock?
A: Yes, Redmi Note 4 (All Variants) has locked bootloader due to GOOGLE requested.

Q: My unlocking progress keep stuck at 50%, how to solve it
A: This is a common issue, developers are trying their best to fix this issue ASAP. Here's the tips to solve, http://en.miui.com/thread-434406-1-1.html, after you have done that and it failed, just give it a break for a week then come again to unlock.

Q: I haven't received any permission message yet after 15 days, what should I do.
A: Check in this page http://en.miui.com/unlock/
See if it mentioned rejected, submitted or redirect you to the the page for downloading Mi unlock.

1.If it's rejected, Reapply here http://miui.com/unlock/apply.php?retry=1

2.If it's mentioned submitted, report this issue in 'complaint /advice' section. Here's the link http://en.miui.com/forum-64-1.html
State in this format
  • Account number :
  • Current rom version :
  • Your device :
  • Reason  :
3. If it's redirect you to the page that downloading Mi unlock tool, that's mean you already have permission.

Q: I have a query, where should post it?
A: If you want to post a query, post it in Redmi Note 4 SF, here's the link http://en.miui.com/forum-109-1.html ,our Professional MODs team will do their best to answer your query.
Hope You Guys Undertsand It, Peace Out!!
Credits :
Thanks to  @Muz_paray ,  @marcus_keong, @BharatG, @candicesu and all the team members.

Sources :
  • http://www.mi.com/redminote4/specs/
  • http://www.mi.com/in/note4/specs/
  • Special thanks to @coolmihir , @Vishal_ , @MrTomatico and Mr Jeetesh Thakurfor their photos and screenshots

Recommended Article
[MIUI Device Team] Flash/Unbrick Redmi Note 4 SD Comprehensive Guide!
http://en.miui.com/thread-482304-1-1.html

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 5 reasons why everyone should buy it
http://en.miui.com/thread-485354-1-1.html

Why Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 is the right choice for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4?
http://en.miui.com/thread-484263-1-1.html

[Device Team]Redmi Note 4(SD)-Unbox, Hands on, Comparison with RM N3 Pictures!
http://en.miui.com/thread-487260-1-1.html

[MIUI Device Team] Flash/Unbrick Redmi Note 4 SD with DFC (EDL Locked)
http://en.miui.com/thread-491655-1-1.html

Was this thread informative for you?
Please take the poll below.

Single-option Poll, 1197 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite209 Share

Rated by 123 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

meckar + 1 Agreed!
philippe.B + 2 Great!
IdelMar + 1 Great!
mhs3511 + 1 Thanks!
lmkagarwal + 1 Awesome!
LucasBueno + 1 Fantastic!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
Maksimus85 + 1 Thanks!
Sh0gh + 1 Great!
Mi-Ti + 1 Great Thanks, Helped me with my Report.
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
KY1500 + 1 Fantastic!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
mghg1968 + 1 Awesome!
1772332527 + 1 Thanks!
demonio98 + 2 Thanks!
rockers0819 + 2 Thanks!
mnoc + 2 Awesome!
alexchat + 2 Fantastic!
ivaniff + 1 Thanks!
Fraifely + 1 Fantastic!
iulivalsav + 2 Thanks!
Lehu2 + 1 Great!
pix20030 + 1 Thanks!
abdalaziz24 + 1 Awesome!
Zoohel + 1 Great!
Milad-cpt + 2 Great!

Experience +312  Prestige +48  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1460 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteDiwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI S1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing Talent1700K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5A/PrimeXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Oreo25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatUpdates Lover

Author| 16:26, Feb-04-2017 | From PC
|
Check out this article if you wanna flash rom with locked bootloader

[MIUI Device Team] Flash/Unbrick Redmi Note 4 SD with DFC (EDL Locked)
http://en.miui.com/thread-491655-1-1.html

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Surge S1Android GuruDebate MasterMIUI Follower

21:34, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
great guide. thanks

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1303 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 52 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI P1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableIndia Independence Day8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoQuick SurveySuper ModeratorSurpriseMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkAnnual appraisedNougatAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMi A1Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

22:43, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Scroll Of Wisdom

03:00, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you very much

Supreme Member

End of God's Creation!!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
733 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi 2Mi 3Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi ProXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO Medal500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle Master5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Singapore600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 700K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMi Live MedalI Love 20163500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper MondaySurge S190000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper Saturday2100K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMr. DependableStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruRingtone TalentMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruMi Story Teller

03:00, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Thanks for the info
Proud owner of Mi4. MIUI fan from Kolkata, India

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

03:14, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Very informative, yes... thank you so much!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4MIUI Lucky FridayMaster Of Technology

03:19, Jan-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
the winner on AnTuTu score is MTK or SD version???

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureMi TalentTechnology GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentAndroid Elf

04:49, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS TOO?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
175 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Awesome!Redmi Note 4Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Android GuruMi Lover MedalMi TalentAndroid Elf

05:19, Jan-31-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
thank you for this

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
544 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi VRMi Band 2Mi BoxMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Ninebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi Note 2Pokemon Master Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI PSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Poland1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 20162100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerSurpriseAndroid Guru10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryApp Star2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarStar WarsNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongMIUI Honorary ModeratorMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterTheme TalentForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverHumor MasterInbox ZeroRingtone Star Youth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Follower

06:57, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Does the capacitive buttons have lights or not?

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

janekbb + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Please click REPLY so I can respond immediately

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list