Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #11:Are Curved Displays Worth The Extra Costs? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
74139 855 |
03:57, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
-5045d02d57332d30.jpg

Hello MIUIers!

In last week's poll we saw that most of the people feel that smart watches will replace analogue watches in the future.
Screenshot from 2017-01-29 20-56-37.png

Some of the best replies:
No I don't think they will be able to replace smart watch.
As analog watch is more affordable and kind of necessity to even basic people just to keep track of time people will still prefer analog watch.
Smartwatches are only used by few who want to do things on the go. Like texting while driving, for fitness etc.
So in my view analog watches will still remain as more people prefer analog than smartwatch due to price, simplicity and other factors.
No I dont think so.
I think smartwatches are not going to replace the analog, but rather they will go live side by side, with different features.
Some simple people just want an analog watch, they will buy the analog. Other people wanted to get a smart watch, they will get buy it. It all depends on the needs.
UNLESS the smartwatch is a wearable smartphone, then that will be a different case. At that point it will be smartphone that will be replaced by the smartwatch,
and maybe the analog soon will be replaced too.
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch (at least in my country, I guess)
No smartwatches can replace the originality of analog watches. It is just beautiful, it's art.
If smartwatches are made affordable I think people will be become more interested in buying. Analog watches are known for there simplicity but what if smartwatches will feature simplicity along with tech in a pocket friendly price.making them more affordable for a normal  person to buy will do the job.

Today’s topic of discussion is: curved displays are they worth the extra cost.

Samsung brought out the curved display in 2015 with the S6 Edge but besides looking different the curves on the edge did not add a lot in the way of features to the phone but did add to the overall cost of the phone.

xiaomi_1477377615849.jpeg
Mi Note 2

A few manufactures have followed to release curved screens; Xiaomi have released the Mi Note 2 and Huawei have the released the Mate 9 Pro both with curved displays.

While some say the comfort of holding a phone with a curved screen is the main advantage others are saying that the curved screen is just to make the phone look different and adds the "wow" factor but others claim the curved screen is not worth paying extra for since it adds nothing extra in the way of functionality to the phone.

So, the question for this poll is, whether curved cell phone displays are worth the extra cost? Take part in the below poll and feel free to leave a comment below if you wish to explain your choice!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help. Thanks to forum administrators @candicesu and @Nanana for their constant support!

Single-option Poll, 2414 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite12 Share

Rated by 64 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

nebosvod + 1 Great!
mrkingpin + 1 Agreed!
杀手11 + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
alexshcha + 1 Great!
dai_1984 + 1 Thanks!
Velvel88 + 1 Thanks!
mdronov1977 + 1 Thanks!
spideman3 + 1 Thanks!
Peterlied + 1 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
pro100shinoda + 1 Great!
srichanti + 1 Great!
alexendermagnus + 1 Agreed!
rahul_09 + 5 Awesome!
Rylai123 + 2 Great!
rameshk15 + 2 Awesome!
VIPINKANSAL + 2 Awesome!
ashwinacha + 1 Fantastic!
rick_ryfrog + 1 Thanks!
JayeshT + 1 Great!
rdank + 1 Great!
Nayre00 + 1 Great!
jezzievhoid.05 + 1 Agreed!
navasiedoo + 1 Agreed!
SofiaSam4 + 1 Great!

Experience +189  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
436 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Wednesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerDiscuss HereSurprise5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMIUI 10Black SharkOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI KingRingtone Star MIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:54, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
No, I dont see the benefit of having the curve phone, it aggrevates reflections.
To each his own, some may like its ergonomics but there are others who don't.
Personally, I do not fancy curve phones.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

andrebiscaia + 1 Agreed! Perfect explanation.
DnD_designer + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
135 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundaySingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry Christmas500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaCamera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackOreoMr. DependableMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI ExpertStar WarsMIUI KingTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017

12:10, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Curved display is just for a different look, and may comfortable with grip. But so does the 2.5D glass. So, I think curved displays are not worth the cost, as the display on the sides looks weird to me.
MIUI Fan from Bangladesh
TWRP 3.1.0 (markw)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid Elf

12:21, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
I do love it, but the functions? I dont think it's really worth it, considering I am pretty tight in budget.
Let's say there are 2 phones, same specs, but one of them has curved display, and of course, more expensive.
For myself who really think about the specs and cost, I will buy the non curved one, the extra money can go somewhere, like headsets or whatever.
I am the type of a guy that loves what behinds the hood, not really considering the looks (at least the looks not really that bad )

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power StripMi HomeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Sunday2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourHappy New YearSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverApp TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

12:36, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Curved screens are more durable and if customized wisely then we can have some extra features too that makes the smartphones operation a bit comfortable. And obviously it looks more premium than the flat screens.
So yes! There are several good reasons to consider it, because technology is changing and Curved Displays are the new emerging tech and the new change is coming.
Anish Tiwari
MIUI News Team Member

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
842 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 4XMi TVMi NoteMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Drawing Talent1700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI SPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyPuzzle MasterSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMost Active MIUIerStar WarsMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mr. DependableUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

13:09, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
I still don't see any use of curved screen. I don't know why they are even made for mobile. When they break it costs heavy on pocket. I did hands o. Samsung Galaxy s6 edge in there store and experience with device was awful.
USE REPLY BUTTON

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi VRMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Super MondaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Technology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

13:18, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I do think that the curved display are worth the money because from the evolution of smartphones the flat displays have been there, so getting curved displays makes for a change which is good. Curved displays give a much premium and sleek look to the device. Moreover if the curved displays become a trend in all upcoming devices many app developers will look forward in utilizing the curved display and coming out with cool features to use with the curved display.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

14:29, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
No, I think that curved display are a waste of money, I don't like that kind of display, it gives me a sense of fragility and don't change the way to use a smartphone.

Why copy Samsumg? Xiaomi doesn't need a curve displayed phone to be the best in the world: the MI MIX teaches!!!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersMi 5s PlusMi 5Super ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI World TourAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMIUI Font LoverMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi DropMIUI 10Die-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HerePioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerTechnology GuruApp TalentScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverYouth PledgeRingtone Star Android Elf7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

14:58, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
Yes of course, I think curved screen are worth the money.
We need "wow" factor inside our phone, not only best performance but also a beauty!!

Beauty is must!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Puzzle MasterI Love 2016MIUI Weekly Poll25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:07, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 4 3G
|
well the curved screens has both positive and negative arguments.
Positive:
1. more premium look
2. more space for UI, videos, etc but I would've like more to be a bezelless like on the Xiaomi mix which is a better alternative rather than the curved screen.
Negative:
1. No grip
2. More scratches on the edges in case of screen on the edge.
2. UI elements will seem distorted (even if it's not by much)
3. No stability for the phone in case of crashes .
4. You aren't able to put screen protector
In conclusion I feel safer with a normal screen on my phone, so there is no point in spending money on a curved screen phone. IT'S NOT a new type of screen, it's just curved for better looks. Think twice before you buy!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Mi 5Redmi 2MIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureForum Contest LoverSurprise

15:10, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Depends, many people buy phone just by the looks (and some gives top priority to looks)  and camera. To them its worth extra cost.
But not worth to them who care about specs functionality and durability.  

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
115 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi VRMi MIXMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Mi 5s Plus4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI PSuper FridaySuper TuesdayPuzzle Master2 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan 100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar Wars9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentIndia Independence Day

15:23, Jan-30-2017 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by mrjayviper at 15:24, Jan-30-2017

Curve screens look sexier than than flat screens but I'm unsure how useful they are. I've played around with my dad's Samsung edge phone and the extra features it provide are not compelling enough for me to consider then.
From what I've seen as well because of the curves, there's hardly any protection on those 2 sides. With a flat screen, the lip on the case can protect the screen.

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum Members

16:48, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Although curved display looks fancier than regular plain ones, in reality you cannot use it for any extra functionality. On the majority of phones with curved display this feeling is lost when you put it in a case. But the worst thing that you cannot buy an appropriate screen protector because even if you apply one the curved edges will remain unprotected.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI World TourSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:16, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
to me curved screen does not help much in providing better experience in using the handphone. because current trend was providing a shortcut to those app which already in the screen, its duplication of what already have.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Super FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Device TeamMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Follower

19:03, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
Curved displays are worth the money,  of course.  Because  it is of little use for now but it has potential,  the design in future can support many functions like volume level scroll,  notification icons on curved section,  and yes it HAS style and its a new and creative way of design so why not.?  
  They are comfortable to handle and elegant, with this design comes the price,  and this price in my opinion is worth it... I'm focusing on its future functions rather than the present '' ONLY STYLE '' situation...
  If you mix those curved areas or corners with useful functions as mentioned earlier added with music settings, flashlight options, camera controls, etc there will be no end to its usefulness ,  they can be handy and time saving as we won't have to search through menus.
  As a conclusion,  I'd like to say that it is a useful addition to the display tech,  so it's worth the money and IT HAS POTENTIAL.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearOlympics Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn Festival1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Super TuesdaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentApp StarMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroApp Talent

19:50, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
yes, curved screens are worth the money since they add a dimension to your phone if that curved part can be intelligently put to use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI SSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI PSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdaySuper FridaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone Star Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story Teller

20:16, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
curved display look awesome for me it gives some premium look on the device and curved screen is easier to hold and it fit to the shape of the hands compare to a flat phone,  it will give you a  better grip and it may  be useful in gaming and curve display is also conveniently fit on our faces, curved phones are real benefits of durability, comfortable, easy on typing, and great viewing experience.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DaySuper MondayMIUI 91900K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Super SundaySuper SaturdayMiPop2017 Annual AwardsHumor Master8 Million Forum MembersWallpaper ExpertMIUI 10MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi TalentUpdates Lover

20:33, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi Note Pro
|
For the moment, no. There is no added use that can give the money's worth. If only they can provide a feature or function that will bring the curved display to another level.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

21:47, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I think that it is a matter of personal preferences. I mean nowadays most of people like curved displays but there is a considerable amount of people disliking them. So I think that big companies should always keep 2 alternatives for the same phones.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!Redmi 31800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid Guru

00:33, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Yes curved screens are worth the money. Let's be honest here guys that curved screen gives your phone premium look and you like it because anyone want their phone looks different from others. And I think more and more developers will make apps that suitable and use that edgy screen for better purposes. Short story I really think curved screens are our future

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BandMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi Note 3Mi PadPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Surge S12 Million Forum MembersMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper FridayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 109 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeRingtone Star Mi TalentOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserStar Of Technology

01:13, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Absolutely, no. Which are the advantages of curved displays? None but premium look.
I know some people with this kind of screen in their devices, and their coments about them are all about screen protection, it is very hard to protect this screens and tempered glass protectors last only a few time.
I think that having an Oled or a good IPS display is more important that curved displays.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Super WednesdayRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate Master

11:39, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes! Curved screens are worth the money!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

agata272 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Regards,
DINESH REDDY SALLA.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi Pad 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

11:41, Jan-30-2017 | From APP
|
yes because curved display gives a premium look.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali Happy New Year1700K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 9300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersMIUI Beta TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of Technology

11:44, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
It looks good but no use

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
293 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 6Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi 4cRedmi 1SMi PadRedmi 2MIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1900K Forum Members1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalThanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th Anniversary300K Forum MembersOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Star WarsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruStar Of IconsJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertApp TalentRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfYouth PledgeRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertMIUI FB Follower

11:45, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
That's true, it gives the premium look to the device.
Proud owner of  Redmi 1S, Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank, Mi 5000 mAh Power Bank ,Mi In-ear Headphone(Piston Design), and Mi LED Light.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
191 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VRMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi WiFiMi HomeMi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi BoxNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi BandMi KeyMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi Note 2Redmi 2Redmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Redmi 3SMi 5sRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SMi PadMi MIXMi 5Mi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XMi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 6Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMi Max 2Fan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1400K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI FranceSuper Tuesday100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Super SundayRingolicious Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Discuss HereMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Ringtone Star SurpriseRedmi 5/PlusRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingInbox ZeroXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverApp StarHumor Master9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarTheme TalentStar WarsMi A1Oreo6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMr. Dependable

11:48, Jan-30-2017 | From APP
|
Yes! Curved screens are worth the money!

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4711 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFiMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi Kids WatchMi BandYi Action CameraMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi VRMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 4Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi Max Xiaomi Mi 6Happy New YearMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love 2016MIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalHeart to HeartMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMi DropQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10OreoIndia Independence DayMi TalentOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence Day

11:54, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, it's worth the money.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsApp TalentApp TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

11:59, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
No curved screens are a waste of money

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

12:01, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes curved screens are worth the money

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list