Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1280 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 41 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super TuesdayThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox Zero25 Million Strong

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #11:Are Curved Displays Worth The Extra Costs? Vote Here!

Close [ Promote]
72097 855 |
03:57, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
-5045d02d57332d30.jpg

Hello MIUIers!

In last week's poll we saw that most of the people feel that smart watches will replace analogue watches in the future.
Screenshot from 2017-01-29 20-56-37.png

Some of the best replies:
No I don't think they will be able to replace smart watch.
As analog watch is more affordable and kind of necessity to even basic people just to keep track of time people will still prefer analog watch.
Smartwatches are only used by few who want to do things on the go. Like texting while driving, for fitness etc.
So in my view analog watches will still remain as more people prefer analog than smartwatch due to price, simplicity and other factors.
No I dont think so.
I think smartwatches are not going to replace the analog, but rather they will go live side by side, with different features.
Some simple people just want an analog watch, they will buy the analog. Other people wanted to get a smart watch, they will get buy it. It all depends on the needs.
UNLESS the smartwatch is a wearable smartphone, then that will be a different case. At that point it will be smartphone that will be replaced by the smartwatch,
and maybe the analog soon will be replaced too.
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch (at least in my country, I guess)
No smartwatches can replace the originality of analog watches. It is just beautiful, it's art.
If smartwatches are made affordable I think people will be become more interested in buying. Analog watches are known for there simplicity but what if smartwatches will feature simplicity along with tech in a pocket friendly price.making them more affordable for a normal  person to buy will do the job.

Today’s topic of discussion is: curved displays are they worth the extra cost.

Samsung brought out the curved display in 2015 with the S6 Edge but besides looking different the curves on the edge did not add a lot in the way of features to the phone but did add to the overall cost of the phone.

xiaomi_1477377615849.jpeg
Mi Note 2

A few manufactures have followed to release curved screens; Xiaomi have released the Mi Note 2 and Huawei have the released the Mate 9 Pro both with curved displays.

While some say the comfort of holding a phone with a curved screen is the main advantage others are saying that the curved screen is just to make the phone look different and adds the "wow" factor but others claim the curved screen is not worth paying extra for since it adds nothing extra in the way of functionality to the phone.

So, the question for this poll is, whether curved cell phone displays are worth the extra cost? Take part in the below poll and feel free to leave a comment below if you wish to explain your choice!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

Thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for their help. Thanks to forum administrators @candicesu and @Nanana for their constant support!

Single-option Poll, 2414 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite12 Share

Rated by 64 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

nebosvod + 1 Great!
mrkingpin + 1 Agreed!
杀手11 + 1 Thanks!
zorin_oskol@mai + 1 Thanks!
alexshcha + 1 Great!
dai_1984 + 1 Thanks!
Velvel88 + 1 Thanks!
mdronov1977 + 1 Thanks!
spideman3 + 1 Thanks!
Peterlied + 1 Thanks!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
pro100shinoda + 1 Great!
srichanti + 1 Great!
alexendermagnus + 1 Agreed!
rahul_09 + 5 Awesome!
Rylai123 + 2 Great!
rameshk15 + 2 Awesome!
VIPINKANSAL + 2 Awesome!
ashwinacha + 1 Fantastic!
rick_ryfrog + 1 Thanks!
JayeshT + 1 Great!
rdank + 1 Great!
Nayre00 + 1 Great!
jezzievhoid.05 + 1 Agreed!
navasiedoo + 1 Agreed!
SofiaSam4 + 1 Great!

Experience +189  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
372 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super SaturdayHilal Ramadan 2 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar WarsDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

11:54, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
No, I dont see the benefit of having the curve phone, it aggrevates reflections.
To each his own, some may like its ergonomics but there are others who don't.
Personally, I do not fancy curve phones.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

andrebiscaia + 1 Agreed! Perfect explanation.
DnD_designer + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
135 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi HomeMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearSuper FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI S5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingRingtone Star Star WarsStar Of Technology

12:10, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Curved display is just for a different look, and may comfortable with grip. But so does the 2.5D glass. So, I think curved displays are not worth the cost, as the display on the sides looks weird to me.
MIUI Fan from Bangladesh
TWRP 3.1.0 (markw)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid Elf

12:21, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
I do love it, but the functions? I dont think it's really worth it, considering I am pretty tight in budget.
Let's say there are 2 phones, same specs, but one of them has curved display, and of course, more expensive.
For myself who really think about the specs and cost, I will buy the non curved one, the extra money can go somewhere, like headsets or whatever.
I am the type of a guy that loves what behinds the hood, not really considering the looks (at least the looks not really that bad )

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
88 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power StripMi HomeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Sunday2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI 2017Surge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureSuper MondayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanSupriseMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverApp TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

12:36, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Curved screens are more durable and if customized wisely then we can have some extra features too that makes the smartphones operation a bit comfortable. And obviously it looks more premium than the flat screens.
So yes! There are several good reasons to consider it, because technology is changing and Curved Displays are the new emerging tech and the new change is coming.
Anish Tiwari
MIUI News Team Member

Elite Member

Happy to help.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
800 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi Power BankYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Mi TVMi NoteRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI SFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 50 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. Dependable

13:09, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
I still don't see any use of curved screen. I don't know why they are even made for mobile. When they break it costs heavy on pocket. I did hands o. Samsung Galaxy s6 edge in there store and experience with device was awful.
Please use reply button so that I can get notified and reply back quickly.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi VRMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Super MondaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Technology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

13:18, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I do think that the curved display are worth the money because from the evolution of smartphones the flat displays have been there, so getting curved displays makes for a change which is good. Curved displays give a much premium and sleek look to the device. Moreover if the curved displays become a trend in all upcoming devices many app developers will look forward in utilizing the curved display and coming out with cool features to use with the curved display.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

14:29, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
No, I think that curved display are a waste of money, I don't like that kind of display, it gives me a sense of fragility and don't change the way to use a smartphone.

Why copy Samsumg? Xiaomi doesn't need a curve displayed phone to be the best in the world: the MI MIX teaches!!!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi VRMi BandMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 5s PlusRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper ThursdayThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySurge S1Happy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan 300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyYouth Pledge7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Elf6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersSupriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone Star Quick SurveyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerApp TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017

14:58, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
Yes of course, I think curved screen are worth the money.
We need "wow" factor inside our phone, not only best performance but also a beauty!!

Beauty is must!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Puzzle MasterI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:07, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 4 3G
|
well the curved screens has both positive and negative arguments.
Positive:
1. more premium look
2. more space for UI, videos, etc but I would've like more to be a bezelless like on the Xiaomi mix which is a better alternative rather than the curved screen.
Negative:
1. No grip
2. More scratches on the edges in case of screen on the edge.
2. UI elements will seem distorted (even if it's not by much)
3. No stability for the phone in case of crashes .
4. You aren't able to put screen protector
In conclusion I feel safer with a normal screen on my phone, so there is no point in spending money on a curved screen phone. IT'S NOT a new type of screen, it's just curved for better looks. Think twice before you buy!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Redmi 2Mi 5MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppForum Contest Lover

15:10, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Depends, many people buy phone just by the looks (and some gives top priority to looks)  and camera. To them its worth extra cost.
But not worth to them who care about specs functionality and durability.  

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
113 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi MIXMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi VRMi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi WiFiMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Mi 5s Plus4 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DaySuper FridaySuper WednesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayDebate MasterStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master

15:23, Jan-30-2017 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by mrjayviper at 15:24, Jan-30-2017

Curve screens look sexier than than flat screens but I'm unsure how useful they are. I've played around with my dad's Samsung edge phone and the extra features it provide are not compelling enough for me to consider then.
From what I've seen as well because of the curves, there's hardly any protection on those 2 sides. With a flat screen, the lip on the case can protect the screen.

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum Members

16:48, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Although curved display looks fancier than regular plain ones, in reality you cannot use it for any extra functionality. On the majority of phones with curved display this feeling is lost when you put it in a case. But the worst thing that you cannot buy an appropriate screen protector because even if you apply one the curved edges will remain unprotected.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI World TourSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:16, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
to me curved screen does not help much in providing better experience in using the handphone. because current trend was providing a shortcut to those app which already in the screen, its duplication of what already have.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Super FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Device TeamMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Follower

19:03, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
Curved displays are worth the money,  of course.  Because  it is of little use for now but it has potential,  the design in future can support many functions like volume level scroll,  notification icons on curved section,  and yes it HAS style and its a new and creative way of design so why not.?  
  They are comfortable to handle and elegant, with this design comes the price,  and this price in my opinion is worth it... I'm focusing on its future functions rather than the present '' ONLY STYLE '' situation...
  If you mix those curved areas or corners with useful functions as mentioned earlier added with music settings, flashlight options, camera controls, etc there will be no end to its usefulness ,  they can be handy and time saving as we won't have to search through menus.
  As a conclusion,  I'd like to say that it is a useful addition to the display tech,  so it's worth the money and IT HAS POTENTIAL.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearOlympics Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn Festival1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Super TuesdaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentApp StarMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroApp Talent

19:50, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
yes, curved screens are worth the money since they add a dimension to your phone if that curved part can be intelligently put to use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI SSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI PSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdaySuper FridaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone Star Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story Teller

20:16, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
curved display look awesome for me it gives some premium look on the device and curved screen is easier to hold and it fit to the shape of the hands compare to a flat phone,  it will give you a  better grip and it may  be useful in gaming and curve display is also conveniently fit on our faces, curved phones are real benefits of durability, comfortable, easy on typing, and great viewing experience.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI 9Super SaturdayMiPop8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Talent

20:33, Jan-30-2017 | From Mi Note Pro
|
For the moment, no. There is no added use that can give the money's worth. If only they can provide a feature or function that will bring the curved display to another level.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

21:47, Jan-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I think that it is a matter of personal preferences. I mean nowadays most of people like curved displays but there is a considerable amount of people disliking them. So I think that big companies should always keep 2 alternatives for the same phones.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!Redmi 31800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid Guru

00:33, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Yes curved screens are worth the money. Let's be honest here guys that curved screen gives your phone premium look and you like it because anyone want their phone looks different from others. And I think more and more developers will make apps that suitable and use that edgy screen for better purposes. Short story I really think curved screens are our future

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi VRYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi PadRedmi 3Surge S110 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Font Lover100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master Star Wars2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingMi TalentRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruTheme TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of Wisdom

01:13, Jan-31-2017 | From PC
|
Absolutely, no. Which are the advantages of curved displays? None but premium look.
I know some people with this kind of screen in their devices, and their coments about them are all about screen protection, it is very hard to protect this screens and tempered glass protectors last only a few time.
I think that having an Oled or a good IPS display is more important that curved displays.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Super WednesdayRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate Master

11:39, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes! Curved screens are worth the money!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

agata272 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Regards,
DINESH REDDY SALLA.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi Pad 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

11:41, Jan-30-2017 | From APP
|
yes because curved display gives a premium look.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali Happy New Year1700K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 9300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersMIUI Beta TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of Technology

11:44, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
It looks good but no use

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
290 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi TVRedmi 1SMi 4iMi Note ProMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 4c1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI PolandUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceSingapore Merlion MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From NepalDiwali Surge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday300K Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI AustraliaOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsMi TalentTechnology GuruStar Of IconsJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertApp TalentRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfYouth PledgeRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertMIUI FB Follower

11:45, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
That's true, it gives the premium look to the device.
Proud owner of  Redmi 1S, Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank, Mi 5000 mAh Power Bank ,Mi In-ear Headphone(Piston Design), and Mi LED Light.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
179 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi BandMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi Power BankMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMagic CubeMi HomeMi Band 2Mi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5sRedmi 3Mi 4cMi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Redmi 2Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Redmi 4XMi Note 2Mi Max Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Mi PadMi MIX4 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017I Love 2016UEFA EURO MedalSuper MondayMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P90000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayDiwali 3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Redmi 5/PlusUpdates LoverMIUI KingRingtone Star OTA FeedbackSupriseOreoMi A1MIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi MIX 26 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Note 5A/PrimeTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalNougatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower

11:48, Jan-30-2017 | From APP
|
Yes! Curved screens are worth the money!

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3661 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFiMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi ProRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Pokemon Master MedalMIUI S2100K Forum MembersMIUI PI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia1st AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9Surge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Monday500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI BulgariaCamera Filter Guru MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OreoStar WarsQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerDebate MasterInbox ZeroAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat7 Million Forum MembersApp TalentApp StarYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi TalentOTA Feedback

11:54, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, it's worth the money.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsApp TalentApp TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

11:59, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
No curved screens are a waste of money

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

12:01, Jan-30-2017 | From PC
|
Yes curved screens are worth the money

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list