Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
198 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 30 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Beta Team] Getting to Know Better About Gallery App on MIUI 6

[ Promote]
5674 45 |
01:39, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Bughinirari at 13:10, Jan-13-2015

We have been using for a "little" time our precious, marvelous, amazing, incredible... etc. MIUI V6, Sooooo I think it's time to see in deep  gallery app and discover what we can do with them. There are some tips/tricks that we can use to make our life easier.

1.-GALLERY

gallery.jpg
this app it's quite similar as we used to have on V5, that means we all know how it works, but this thread it's intended to see some actions we can do and how we have to do them.
When you firs enter into the app, you can see three pages in the top of the screen:
  • photos
  • local
  • cloud
photos  page are showing pictures and videos we had taken with our camera app. All the items will be arranged by time taken from newest to oldest ones. If you want to see a picture in full screen you only have to click one of them and "voila" picture in full screen. (everyone knows that, if don't...maybe you will have to see a doctor ). ...... I know it's a bad joke. Let's be serious and go a little deeper into the options.
Once you are viewing a picture in full screen you can access to a large number of options, to see them you only have to click once over the picture. These are the options that will appear on the bottom of the screen:
  • Send
  • Edit
  • Delete
  • Add to album
  • Set as wallpaper
  • Set as contact photo
  • Start slideshow
Mi_pel_cula_.gif

INFO

INFO

MORE

MORE

DELETE

DELETE

EDIT

EDIT

In the right top of the screen we can see an "info" button for accessing all the information related with the picture/clip.
Apart of all that options we have, we can also want to select one or more items of the gallery, if we want to do so, we only have to long press one item and then we will be able to start adding more pictures to the selection, just for deleting, sharing...etc. quite easy ! :D.

Local  page

On local page you can see all the pictures and videos stored in our device arranged by albums, like whatsapp videos, whatsapp Images, ...etc. But now we have the possibility to hide one or more albums from the view. That option it's quite interesting because you can choose to hide the covers of your sotred music for example, or the album of your last wild party maybe . That's on your hands. So to hide an album you only have to select one or more by longpressing and choose the option "Hidden Album", if you want to see them again you have to long press on menu button and enable Show hidden albums again. (Amazing!).
I think that it's not necessary to say that you have all the options that I've mentioned on the photos page before.

hidden

hidden

BUTTTTT.....there's another interesting thing we can do on that page.......if you scroll down a little inside an album you can see three options on top of the screen, so now you can arrange all the items by Date, Name and Size.
screen-recording_20140926-174724[1_.gif

and the last one it's

Cloud page
Here we can see the albums stored on the Mi Cloud, to do so you have to enable Sync albums option that you can find on long pressing in menu button and accessing on Sync with Mi Cloud, here you will see the mentioned option. You can access too by pressing on the top right icon visible only on Cloud Page.

Hope you guys enjoy too with MIUI V6.

Screenshot_2014-09-23-11-55-11[1].png

sync

sync
Favorite3 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Reason  

Anlogfreak + 1 Fantastic!
AntonyMarcelo + 5 Fantastic!
vican222 + 1 Thanks!
VarunJos + 1 Great!
iTannu + 1 Great!
Afat_goh + 5 Thanks!
anwarkb555 + 2 Thanks!
Vineet-Thomas + 1 Great!
maZPri + 1 Thanks!
mansonn + 1 Thanks!
viks86 + 1 Awesome!
fundj112 + 5 Thanks!
Esperedion + 1 Great!
gaksh + 1 Fantastic!
meredithhan + 10 Great!
lovegambler + 5 Nice article buddy, keep up the good wor

Experience +42  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Testing o_O

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NBDMIED
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6I Love MIUIRedmiMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi Max Fan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum MembersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Halloween1500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members100k Forum Members700K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Wallpaper ContestOTA FeedbackSenior Beta TesterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android Elf

02:15, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
Well written, well illustrated with the images.
Nice work buddy
MIUI RoxXx

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.KHCMIDL
Online time
366 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BoxMi MIXMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMi 3Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi NoteMi 1Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi 4iFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Halloween1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk MourningDiwali 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIer

10:45, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
great,,, look good

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 61st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruStar Of Icons

11:12, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
Thank you for the tips.

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
261 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi BandUnlock MedalMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Mi 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:37, Sep-26-2014 | Via mobile
|
Thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
359 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!Mi 3Mi TVFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from TurkeySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerInbox Zero

11:49, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
Wow... very nice...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MXDMIDI
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6FlashholicRedmi 2Mi 3Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI V5 Review700K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween2014 ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverStar Of Icons

13:00, Sep-26-2014 | Via mobile
|
thanks for the info..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
JHCMIBH45.0
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi 4iRedmi 1SDiwali Fan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Halloween2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of IconsInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIer

13:29, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for the tips and tricks

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology Guru

14:10, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for the trick

Platinum Member

Member of Salafi movement

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
165 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6RedmiFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Birthday300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Wallpaper ContestDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Follower

14:13, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
like i think good camera... img

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list