MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
1337 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5sPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Device Mythbusters300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll 10:Will Smartwatches Replace Analog Watches in Future?Vote Here

[ Promote]
58247 684 |
02:46, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
06-12-49-IlocyyQ.png

Hello MIUIers!

In last week's poll we saw that most of the people prefer a dual camera setup which could take photos with telescopic zoom.

IMG_20170123_001411.jpg

Some of the best replies:

I am torn between telescopic and wider field of view. If it were up to me i would somehow put in both. Since that is not an option i will choose telescopic lens so that i can zoom in without the loss of image quality. Zooming is important for me as i take a lot pictures of animals and birds and also i take pictures of motorists breaking traffic rules like riding on footpaths or stopping right on the zebra crossing, parking in wrong places etc. and upload it to our local authorities app(btp) so sometimes if i go close and try to take a picture people turn violent. The animals and birds usually run away when i close in. With the telescopic lens i can stay back and click the pictures and be safe and get good quality pictures with all the details intact.
-lokesh.acm
I would like a dual camera setup with telescopic zoom.
Because It prevents distortion and shrinking of the subject in images which sometimes happens with the normal wide-angle (28mm) lens.It also enables a depth of field effect to images which will blur the background to make the subject of the photograph sharper.

-Nikhil.Koundal1
I would like to have a combination setup of LG G5's wider field of view in the one camera with a switch between cameras allowing wide-angle photos to be taken at the push of a button and Apple Iphone 7 Plus with dual camera, the one camera had a higher optical zoom so extra detail could be added to the photo...
-modsupremo

Today let's discuss whether Smart watches will be able to replace traditional watches or not. Smartwatches have gained quite some popularity in recent days. They pair with our phones and help us in doing some basic tasks which a smartphone does, like displaying notifications of the phone they are paired with. They can also count steps, measure heart rate and do a lot of other things. Even if smart watches do offer a lot of functionality over traditional watches, they still kinda remain inferior to the latter. They are still not so popular as analog watches are for the following reasons:

• Smart Watches are more concentrated in a definite price range, they don't offer, so called, price flexibility. They are just like iPhones, concentrated in a particular price range, whereas Android offers a huge variety of choose from. Analog watches have a no starting and ending. Almost each and every class can afford a analog watch.

• Many people prefer getting a smart phone rather than smart watch. And so we don't see many smart watches around. Analog watches are just a compulsion in today's world, whereas smart watches aren't.

So, the question for this poll is, whether Smart Watches will be able to replace Analog Watches in future or not? Take part in the below poll and feel free to leave a comment below if you wish to explain your choice!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

03-19-08-104220vtqsqsqevqeqdsse.jpg.thumb.jpg

Previous Polls:
MIUI Weekly Poll #1: Which Feature of MIUI 8 Excited You the Most? Reply Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #2: Do U Use Benchmark Scores to Judge How Well a Phone Performs?
MIUI Weekly Poll #3:OEM ROM's Vs Stock Android ROM?Which One U Prefer?Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #4 Ceramic Body Vs Metal Body:Which One Do U Prefer? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #5: Is Antivirus Security App Necessary for Smartphone?
MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?
MIUI Weekly Poll #7: Will Tablets Be Extinct in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #8 : Is Dedicated Earpiece Necessary for Smartphones?
[MIUI Weekly Poll #9] Dual Cameras: What Setup Do You Prefer?

Thanks to @Nig_ZA and @sepneela for their help. Thanks to forum administrators @candicesu and @Nanana for their constant support!

Single-option Poll, 1716 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 77 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

harshalkesaria + 10 + 5 Awesome!
clemence. + 1 Agreed!
Koksville + 1 Fantastic!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
wymiatacz97 + 1 Great!
Invisible_Mist + 1 Great!
zehirbaz + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Awesome!
ZZidane + 1 Awesome!
Samara2010 + 1 Great!
hobbik2014 + 2 Awesome!
MIUISaurav + 1 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 2 Great!
the_3pyro + 1 Great!
1631418883 + 1 Thanks!
r@shid + 1 Great!
Xcomqip + 1 Great!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
gmark247 + 2 Great!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 3 Great!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
vavev + 1 Great!
Eonthereal + 1 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
TTQQ45 + 1 Great!
AugustineS05 + 2 Agreed!
andrem1999 + 1 Great!

Experience +240  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
670 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi BandMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 201790000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI ExpertTechnology Guru

10:18, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No I don't think they will be able to replace smart watch.
As analog watch is more affordable and kind of necessity to even basic people just to keep track of time people will still prefer analog watch.
Smartwatches are only used by few who want to do things on the go. Like texting while driving, for fitness etc.
So in my view analog watches will still remain as more people prefer analog than smartwatch due to price, simplicity and other factors.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

nachiketb + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid Elf

10:21, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No I dont think so.
I think smartwatches are not going to replace the analog, but rather they will go live side by side, with different features.
Some simple people just want an analog watch, they will buy the analog. Other people wanted to get a smart watch, they will get buy it. It all depends on the needs.
UNLESS the smartwatch is a wearable smartphone, then that will be a different case. At that point it will be smartphone that will be replaced by the smartwatch,
and maybe the analog soon will be replaced too.
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch (at least in my country, I guess)
No smartwatches can replace the originality of analog watches. It is just beautiful, it's art.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

yakubng + 2 No smartwatches can replace the original
Kenneth1075 + 2 My thoughts exactly!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
269 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi T-ShirtXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeNinebot MiniMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi HomeMi VRMi MIXMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015AnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 1SMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersMIUI SThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalDiwali MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySurge S1Super SaturdayMIUI Font Lover500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Marathon MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love 2016MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalApp MasterStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerApp TalentAndroid ElfRingtone TalentMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDebate MasterYouth PledgeInbox ZeroAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Scroll Of Wisdom

10:42, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I hate to wear a watch, but some analog watches designed to look beautiful, elegan and simple with premium material. To some people a brand of watch is identity of luxury, this is one of a reason analog watch can't be beat or replace with smartwatch.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5s PlusMIUI Monthly TalkMerry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Inbox ZeroMi TalentYouth PledgeMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverHumor MasterMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of Technology

11:21, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
Nope, I would use my mechanical watch over any smart watch. The fact that I dun need to charge it every few days it's key factor. Unless they come up with a smart watch that is powered by movement like the mechanical watches, I dun think smart watches will replace mechanical watches.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1330 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 52 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1900K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi A1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversarySilver Super ModeratorSuper ModeratorBlack SharkIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyAnnual appraisedXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of Wisdom

12:13, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
If smartwatches are made affordable I think people will be become more interested in buying. Analog watches are known for there simplicity but what if smartwatches will feature simplicity along with tech in a pocket friendly price.making them more affordable for a normal  person to buy will do the job.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4XMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI PHappy Singles' Day1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfNougatYouth PledgeTheme Talent10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoQuick SurveyMIUI KingMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017OTA Feedback25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector

12:22, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, of course. We can see today that  at least 25-30% of world population are using smartwatches. They are easy to use and it's of multi-use including the work of analog or digital wrist watch.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMi MIXMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3S3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI 2017Happy New YearHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI S300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersSuper SundaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI G+ FollowerDiscuss HereMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 10MIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseOreoStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverNougatUpdates LoverMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

13:15, Jan-23-2017 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by 22david22 at 04:49, Jan-29-2017

I don't think so. I prefer analog watches. I don't want to change my watch every 2 years, because it gets outdated. The analog watches never get outdated. And smartwatches should be recharged at least once a week, a battery of an analog watch lasts 2-3 years.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of Technology

15:34, Jan-23-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Analog Watches Are Like Olden Treasures, Even if the Technology Brings us Many New Features in A Watch(smartwatch). The LEGACY of Old Analog Watches Never Changes. They Will Always Have a Special Position Even In Future..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsAndroid GuruStar Of Technology

17:01, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I think the smart watches with time become more and more used, maybe the voice commands work better in the future and will not help most touching a screen ... well we will not have more physical screens, but hopefully holographic projected by the smart watches on our hands or on our wrist ... a small problem could be the call but it would not be so strange to use the bluetooth headphones ... maybe invent something revolutionary even there;)
certainly now that the processors are not so much smaller and more powerful you can do these things, but above all the batteries are still a major limitation ... maybe in 5-6 years

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Redmi Note 3MIUI Weekly Poll

18:12, Jan-23-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I think smartwatches will replace analogue ones on mainstream sector, but high end analogue watches still have a way more market than digital ones.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi VRMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeYi Action CameraMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Rocket to Future300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI PSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyNougatOreoHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018OTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI 109 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarSurpriseAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMi TalentForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

18:28, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I don't think smart watches can replace analog watches in near future. No doubt, smart watches have many advantages over analog watches but they constantly need recharge. On contrary analog watches can last months after cell replacement moreover there are many watches available which don't even need any cell. Majority of people don't want to recharge their watches on daily basis and this is not going to change in foreseeable future.

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Super WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI 2017Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalDebate Master

19:21, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
I don't think it would replace it but I believe it would serve as an accompaniment. I mean, when you look at the sales of the "premium" Apple Watch, it's rather obvious that it would be difficult for smart watches to penetrate the market for premium watches. They serve different purposes as well. Analog watches especially at the higher price range serve as a status symbol and the embodiment of craftsmanship. I believe that that's not something a smart watch would ever achieve.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
135 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundaySingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry Christmas500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaCamera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackOreoMr. DependableMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI ExpertStar WarsMIUI KingTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017

19:54, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I think they'll be able to replace analog watches in future. Smartwatches offer more features than analog and can be stylish too. As the world is running towards multitasking era, analog watches seem to be replaced one day.
MIUI Fan from Bangladesh
TWRP 3.1.0 (markw)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 1
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!Mi PadSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 2017OreoQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsNougat

20:05, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi Pad
|
smart watches are really cool and help a lot but it increases dependacy on technology and most of us just use it for helath monitor and time.
but let's see the trend here: people who are actually helath conscious just wear a fitbit and an analogue watch but people who want to try out new things and business people really find them useful.
so analogue watch es won't die!!!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
168 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 61500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super SundayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

21:30, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No way. There are phones for each type of people. That's why there are people that will continue to use analog. There are also people that use analog as accessory.
Xiaomi MI-2S & MI6

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Band 2MIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper Monday

22:45, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
It depends. There's a possibility that, once the old generations of people who didn't grow up in a technologic era like ours will disappear, the generation of people who was born since the seventies will completely make the analog watches disappear. But I don't think so, because in the moment this will happen (the older generations completely disappear), the technology will be so advanced that probably we'll have to use just one device that can do everything smartwatches and smartphones can do today separately.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll

22:47, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|

No I dont think so.
I think smartwatches are not going to replace the analog, but rather they will go live side by side, with different features.
Some simple people just want an analog watch, they will buy the analog. Other people wanted to get a smart watch, they will get buy it. It all depends on the needs.
UNLESS the smartwatch is a wearable smartphone, then that will be a different case. At that point it will be smartphone that will be replaced by the smartwatch,
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch (at least in my country, I guess)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate Master

07:18, Jan-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
no, smartwatches will never replace their analog counterpart, in my opinion. i prefer analog watches more because they're more accurate for me. gives nostalgia with its vintage sleek hands. when it comes to fashion, its classy and not bad to wear. its affordable as well, perfect for people in all walks of life. granted that smartwatches are neat looking, techy, and "smart" perse due to its features, but still, nothing beats the original analog watches.

Diamond Member

いつも元気ね..

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
102 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 7Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Super FridayMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy New Year10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSuper SundayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

08:18, Jan-25-2017 | From PC
|
mostly people nowadays want to stay close and always keeping in touch with their phone and their daily activities, smartwatch provide features to show important things like notifications, scheduled tasks and even your health conditions and many features that could be added like altimeter, barometer, termometer etc using combination with smartwatch and phone sensors, that's why smartwatch should be the future instead of analog watch.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMaster Of Technology

16:04, Jan-26-2017 | From APP
|

No I dont think so.
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFiMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySurge S190000 Forum Members1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruTechnology GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star WarsMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingUpdates LoverTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalApp Talent

10:03, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I think they'll be able to replace analog watches in future!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal1800K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20171900K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversarySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMr. DependableAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertInbox Zero

10:07, Jan-23-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
yes of course

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 4Mi 5sMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

10:08, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Absolutely!

Supreme Member

Tutwuri Handayani

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
900 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi VRMi KeyYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Yi CameraMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Air PurifierMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi 5sMi TVMi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1SRedmi 4XMi 4cMi Note 2Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Redmi 3Redmi 2Mi 4SXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy New YearMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersDiwali Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Myanmar800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Spain3 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI World TourSuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Lucky FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 10OreoBlack SharkMIUI FollowerSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyDiscuss HereMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongWallpaper StarApp StarMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI SuperstarRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Technology GuruAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroDebate MasterHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMr. DependableMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower

10:11, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I think they'll be able to replace analog watches in future!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

10:12, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No, I don't think they will be able to do so!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1337 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi KeyMagic CubeMi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMi TVRedmi ProMi NoteRedmi NoteRedmi Note 4Mi 4SMi Max Redmi 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMi 5MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliDiwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1400K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Quick Survey25 Million StrongMi A1Theme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate MasterHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Star MIUI News Team MemberMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI KingApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology Guru

10:13, Jan-23-2017 | Via mobile
|
Afcose they'll be able to replace analog watches in future!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
284 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMagic CubeMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XMi TVMi 4iMIUI 2017Happy New YearAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI PFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20171500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Thanksgiving DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkSurprise8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Nougat6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge9 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 10MIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentEvaluator RepAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterInbox ZeroMi TalentApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar WarsAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI Expert

10:21, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
yes of course

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list