MIUI Honorary Moderator

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
1331 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5sPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S190000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Device Mythbusters300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll 10:Will Smartwatches Replace Analog Watches in Future?Vote Here

[ Promote]
51541 681 |
02:46, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
06-12-49-IlocyyQ.png

Hello MIUIers!

In last week's poll we saw that most of the people prefer a dual camera setup which could take photos with telescopic zoom.

IMG_20170123_001411.jpg

Some of the best replies:

I am torn between telescopic and wider field of view. If it were up to me i would somehow put in both. Since that is not an option i will choose telescopic lens so that i can zoom in without the loss of image quality. Zooming is important for me as i take a lot pictures of animals and birds and also i take pictures of motorists breaking traffic rules like riding on footpaths or stopping right on the zebra crossing, parking in wrong places etc. and upload it to our local authorities app(btp) so sometimes if i go close and try to take a picture people turn violent. The animals and birds usually run away when i close in. With the telescopic lens i can stay back and click the pictures and be safe and get good quality pictures with all the details intact.
-lokesh.acm
I would like a dual camera setup with telescopic zoom.
Because It prevents distortion and shrinking of the subject in images which sometimes happens with the normal wide-angle (28mm) lens.It also enables a depth of field effect to images which will blur the background to make the subject of the photograph sharper.

-Nikhil.Koundal1
I would like to have a combination setup of LG G5's wider field of view in the one camera with a switch between cameras allowing wide-angle photos to be taken at the push of a button and Apple Iphone 7 Plus with dual camera, the one camera had a higher optical zoom so extra detail could be added to the photo...
-modsupremo

Today let's discuss whether Smart watches will be able to replace traditional watches or not. Smartwatches have gained quite some popularity in recent days. They pair with our phones and help us in doing some basic tasks which a smartphone does, like displaying notifications of the phone they are paired with. They can also count steps, measure heart rate and do a lot of other things. Even if smart watches do offer a lot of functionality over traditional watches, they still kinda remain inferior to the latter. They are still not so popular as analog watches are for the following reasons:

• Smart Watches are more concentrated in a definite price range, they don't offer, so called, price flexibility. They are just like iPhones, concentrated in a particular price range, whereas Android offers a huge variety of choose from. Analog watches have a no starting and ending. Almost each and every class can afford a analog watch.

• Many people prefer getting a smart phone rather than smart watch. And so we don't see many smart watches around. Analog watches are just a compulsion in today's world, whereas smart watches aren't.

So, the question for this poll is, whether Smart Watches will be able to replace Analog Watches in future or not? Take part in the below poll and feel free to leave a comment below if you wish to explain your choice!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

03-19-08-104220vtqsqsqevqeqdsse.jpg.thumb.jpg

Previous Polls:
MIUI Weekly Poll #1: Which Feature of MIUI 8 Excited You the Most? Reply Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #2: Do U Use Benchmark Scores to Judge How Well a Phone Performs?
MIUI Weekly Poll #3:OEM ROM's Vs Stock Android ROM?Which One U Prefer?Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #4 Ceramic Body Vs Metal Body:Which One Do U Prefer? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #5: Is Antivirus Security App Necessary for Smartphone?
MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?
MIUI Weekly Poll #7: Will Tablets Be Extinct in Future? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #8 : Is Dedicated Earpiece Necessary for Smartphones?
[MIUI Weekly Poll #9] Dual Cameras: What Setup Do You Prefer?

Thanks to @Nig_ZA and @sepneela for their help. Thanks to forum administrators @candicesu and @Nanana for their constant support!

Single-option Poll, 1693 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 77 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

harshalkesaria + 10 + 5 Awesome!
clemence. + 1 Agreed!
Koksville + 1 Fantastic!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
wymiatacz97 + 1 Great!
Invisible_Mist + 1 Great!
zehirbaz + 1 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Awesome!
ZZidane + 1 Awesome!
Samara2010 + 1 Great!
hobbik2014 + 2 Awesome!
MIUISaurav + 1 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 2 Great!
the_3pyro + 1 Great!
1631418883 + 1 Thanks!
r@shid + 1 Great!
Xcomqip + 1 Great!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
gmark247 + 2 Great!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 3 Great!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
vavev + 1 Great!
Eonthereal + 1 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
TTQQ45 + 1 Great!
AugustineS05 + 2 Agreed!
andrem1999 + 1 Great!

Experience +240  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
669 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi BandMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 201790000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI ExpertTechnology Guru

10:18, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No I don't think they will be able to replace smart watch.
As analog watch is more affordable and kind of necessity to even basic people just to keep track of time people will still prefer analog watch.
Smartwatches are only used by few who want to do things on the go. Like texting while driving, for fitness etc.
So in my view analog watches will still remain as more people prefer analog than smartwatch due to price, simplicity and other factors.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

nachiketb + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid Elf

10:21, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No I dont think so.
I think smartwatches are not going to replace the analog, but rather they will go live side by side, with different features.
Some simple people just want an analog watch, they will buy the analog. Other people wanted to get a smart watch, they will get buy it. It all depends on the needs.
UNLESS the smartwatch is a wearable smartphone, then that will be a different case. At that point it will be smartphone that will be replaced by the smartwatch,
and maybe the analog soon will be replaced too.
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch (at least in my country, I guess)
No smartwatches can replace the originality of analog watches. It is just beautiful, it's art.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

yakubng + 2 No smartwatches can replace the original
Kenneth1075 + 2 My thoughts exactly!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
258 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi KeyMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi MIXMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 4cMi 4iRedmi 21500K Forum MembersMIUI S1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan 900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterSuper Sunday90000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Wednesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalHappy Singles' Day1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017I Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewSupriseMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp MasterWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverRingtone Star Humor MasterRingtone TalentAndroid ElfAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:42, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I hate to wear a watch, but some analog watches designed to look beautiful, elegan and simple with premium material. To some people a brand of watch is identity of luxury, this is one of a reason analog watch can't be beat or replace with smartwatch.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5s PlusMIUI Monthly TalkMerry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Inbox ZeroMi TalentYouth PledgeMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverHumor MasterMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of Technology

11:21, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
Nope, I would use my mechanical watch over any smart watch. The fact that I dun need to charge it every few days it's key factor. Unless they come up with a smart watch that is powered by movement like the mechanical watches, I dun think smart watches will replace mechanical watches.

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1204 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 4cRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 4XMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI PMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayMerry ChristmasSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeMr. DependableIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorOreoStar WarsNougatQuick SurveyAnnual appraisedMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Mi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

12:13, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
If smartwatches are made affordable I think people will be become more interested in buying. Analog watches are known for there simplicity but what if smartwatches will feature simplicity along with tech in a pocket friendly price.making them more affordable for a normal  person to buy will do the job.

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMi VRMi Band 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3S3 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 50 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI KingStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable25 Million StrongAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day

12:22, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, of course. We can see today that  at least 25-30% of world population are using smartwatches. They are easy to use and it's of multi-use including the work of analog or digital wrist watch.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
126 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayRocket to Future100k Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry Christmas90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerOreoMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz Master7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertRingtone Star 6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentNougatMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerTheme TalentAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar WarsTechnology Guru

13:15, Jan-23-2017 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by 22david22 at 04:49, Jan-29-2017

I don't think so. I prefer analog watches. I don't want to change my watch every 2 years, because it gets outdated. The analog watches never get outdated. And smartwatches should be recharged at least once a week, a battery of an analog watch lasts 2-3 years.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of Technology

15:34, Jan-23-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Analog Watches Are Like Olden Treasures, Even if the Technology Brings us Many New Features in A Watch(smartwatch). The LEGACY of Old Analog Watches Never Changes. They Will Always Have a Special Position Even In Future..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsAndroid GuruStar Of Technology

17:01, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I think the smart watches with time become more and more used, maybe the voice commands work better in the future and will not help most touching a screen ... well we will not have more physical screens, but hopefully holographic projected by the smart watches on our hands or on our wrist ... a small problem could be the call but it would not be so strange to use the bluetooth headphones ... maybe invent something revolutionary even there;)
certainly now that the processors are not so much smaller and more powerful you can do these things, but above all the batteries are still a major limitation ... maybe in 5-6 years

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Redmi Note 3MIUI Weekly Poll

18:12, Jan-23-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I think smartwatches will replace analogue ones on mainstream sector, but high end analogue watches still have a way more market than digital ones.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi BoxYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUISuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersMIUI PRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackNougatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI SuperstarOreoAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

18:28, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I don't think smart watches can replace analog watches in near future. No doubt, smart watches have many advantages over analog watches but they constantly need recharge. On contrary analog watches can last months after cell replacement moreover there are many watches available which don't even need any cell. Majority of people don't want to recharge their watches on daily basis and this is not going to change in foreseeable future.

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Super WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI 2017Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalDebate Master

19:21, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
I don't think it would replace it but I believe it would serve as an accompaniment. I mean, when you look at the sales of the "premium" Apple Watch, it's rather obvious that it would be difficult for smart watches to penetrate the market for premium watches. They serve different purposes as well. Analog watches especially at the higher price range serve as a status symbol and the embodiment of craftsmanship. I believe that that's not something a smart watch would ever achieve.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
135 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi HomeMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearSuper FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI S5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingRingtone Star Star WarsStar Of Technology

19:54, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
I think they'll be able to replace analog watches in future. Smartwatches offer more features than analog and can be stylish too. As the world is running towards multitasking era, analog watches seem to be replaced one day.
MIUI Fan from Bangladesh
TWRP 3.1.0 (markw)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 1
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Mi PadRocket to FutureSuper MondayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMi TalentOreoQuick SurveyAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomNougat

20:05, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi Pad
|
smart watches are really cool and help a lot but it increases dependacy on technology and most of us just use it for helath monitor and time.
but let's see the trend here: people who are actually helath conscious just wear a fitbit and an analogue watch but people who want to try out new things and business people really find them useful.
so analogue watch es won't die!!!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 61500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super SundayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfStar Of Icons

21:30, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No way. There are phones for each type of people. That's why there are people that will continue to use analog. There are also people that use analog as accessory.
Xiaomi MI-2S & MI6

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Band 2MIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper Monday

22:45, Jan-23-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
It depends. There's a possibility that, once the old generations of people who didn't grow up in a technologic era like ours will disappear, the generation of people who was born since the seventies will completely make the analog watches disappear. But I don't think so, because in the moment this will happen (the older generations completely disappear), the technology will be so advanced that probably we'll have to use just one device that can do everything smartwatches and smartphones can do today separately.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll

22:47, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|

No I dont think so.
I think smartwatches are not going to replace the analog, but rather they will go live side by side, with different features.
Some simple people just want an analog watch, they will buy the analog. Other people wanted to get a smart watch, they will get buy it. It all depends on the needs.
UNLESS the smartwatch is a wearable smartphone, then that will be a different case. At that point it will be smartphone that will be replaced by the smartwatch,
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch (at least in my country, I guess)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate Master

07:18, Jan-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
no, smartwatches will never replace their analog counterpart, in my opinion. i prefer analog watches more because they're more accurate for me. gives nostalgia with its vintage sleek hands. when it comes to fashion, its classy and not bad to wear. its affordable as well, perfect for people in all walks of life. granted that smartwatches are neat looking, techy, and "smart" perse due to its features, but still, nothing beats the original analog watches.

Diamond Member

いつも元気ね..

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 7Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Super FridayMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy New Year10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSuper SundayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

08:18, Jan-25-2017 | From PC
|
mostly people nowadays want to stay close and always keeping in touch with their phone and their daily activities, smartwatch provide features to show important things like notifications, scheduled tasks and even your health conditions and many features that could be added like altimeter, barometer, termometer etc using combination with smartwatch and phone sensors, that's why smartwatch should be the future instead of analog watch.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMaster Of Technology

16:04, Jan-26-2017 | From APP
|

No I dont think so.
As long as smartphone exists, the majority of people will choose to buy smartphone rather than smartwatch

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFiMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySurge S190000 Forum Members1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruTechnology GuruDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star WarsMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingUpdates LoverTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalApp Talent

10:03, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I think they'll be able to replace analog watches in future!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal1800K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20171900K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversarySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMr. DependableAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertInbox Zero

10:07, Jan-23-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
yes of course

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 4Mi 5sMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

10:08, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Absolutely!

Supreme Member

Tutwuri Handayani

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
882 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi BandMi Selfie StickMi BoxMi MIXMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Redmi NoteMi 5sRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Note 2Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Mi Max 2Mi 5Mi 5s PlusXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 3SMi 4SRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XMi Max Mi TVRedmi 1SMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From Singapore90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover100k Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRingolicious Medal800K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BulgariaSurge S1Super TuesdayRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerRingtone ExpertStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeApp StarAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyHumor MasterRingtone Star App TalentAndroid GuruWallpaper StarJuly 19 MyanmarMi TalentDebate MasterInbox ZeroStar Of Technology

10:11, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, I think they'll be able to replace analog watches in future!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

10:12, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
No, I don't think they will be able to do so!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1033 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi WiFiUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 3Mi 4SMi Max Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteRedmi Note 4Redmi NoteMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Fan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Weekly PollI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliDiwali Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayRocket to Future1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super MondayPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam100k Forum Members3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Singapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyMi A18 Million Forum MembersSupriseRedmi Note 5/Pro5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackStar WarsAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertStar MIUI News Team MemberStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroYouth PledgeDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentNougatMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruApp StarTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story Teller

10:13, Jan-23-2017 | Via mobile
|
Afcose they'll be able to replace analog watches in future!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
234 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalSupriseMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMi Bunny Game Master 8 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi TalentInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story Teller

10:21, Jan-23-2017 | From PC
|
yes of course

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list