Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

[Feature Request] Miui 10 Camera фотография голосос!

[ Promote]
74 1 |
15:15, Dec-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Ilya_M at 19:15, Dec-11-2018

Hello, I am a user of Xiaomi smartphones and I have the first disability group and my fingers do not work. In the flesh to version 10 in the Camera application there was a nikalnaya opportunity - to photograph by giving a command with a voice. Only in this way could I fully photograph! I like people very, very much and I am sure that all those of them who owned phones under the Xiaomi brand appreciated this function - to photograph by voice! Probably healthy people used it in certain cases!

Please do not deprive us of such a need in the modern world, like photography!

Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
175 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi BandMi BoxYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SMIUI 9MiPop9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsOreoQuick SurveyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerStar WarsTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate Master

02:58, Dec-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Hello,
edit your reply in English or create a new thread in English. You can write your issue in your own language, refer link for your native language. Thanks
http://ru.miui.com/forum.php

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list