[ Promote]
138 3 |
13:09, Dec-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by IMChu at 10:44, Dec-08-2018

Hi MIUI'ers..
New feature about adding one more options in screen shot. That is you can also crop the screen shot in your phone shape. So you can get the screenshot fully with your device shape.

Single-option Poll, 23 members voted
91.30% 21
8.70% 2
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite Share
I respond to MIUI for my feature request. You can check it out and my profile is the symbol of this response.

Diamond Member

I respond to MIUI for my featu

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 13:13, Dec-08-2018 | From PC
|
My device is Redmi 6 Pro. So I can get the screenshot with notch shape and also get curves shape in four corner side. So it will be perfect screen shot with device shape. And also it can be identity of your device.
I respond to MIUI for my feature request. You can check it out and my profile is the symbol of this response.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
18:50, Dec-11-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Voted 👍

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi BandNinety Degree LuggageAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper MondayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyDiscuss HereXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMi DropSurprise10 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterMIUI 109 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi TalentMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongDual Camera

01:51, Dec-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
yeah...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list