Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

[Customer Service] 12 unneeded messages/notifications on watch wehen opening/closing messenger

[ Promote]
61 0 |
18:47, Dec-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dearest,

I have a redmi note 5 connected to a smartwatch Smart fit 360.
This smartwatch/tracker Smart fit 360 can display the 3 last messages (Mail, SMS, messenger, ...) from my smartphone.
See the link of the smartwatch/tracker here: https://nl.mymusthaves.shop/coll ... ducts/smart-fit-360

But when I open messenger on my phone it gives 3 empty notifications/messages saying "New message" the same when I open a chat field from somebody and this also when closing the chatfield and closing messenger. So, this means about 12 unneeded notifications/messages.
Also the smartwatch/tracker vibrates twice then each time. So this is 24 vibrations for no reason.
This is NOT happening when I for example open my mail, sms, whatsapp, ...) Only with Messenger.
This is not favourable for the battery life of the smartwatch/tracker and pretty anoying for myself also.

My wife don't have this problem and the same smartwatch/tracker on a samsung with android 7.0 OS.

Could you or somebody help me to understand how this comes and how I could make the smartwatch/tracker only show the incoming notifications/messages and not all the time when I just open the app on my phone please?

Thank you so much and kind regards,

Nico

Favorite Share

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list