I am unique just like everybod

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
Online time
638 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6Mi 3Mi PadMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love 20162014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan MIUI PhilippinesSingapore Birthday1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members700K Forum Members800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography Team MemberUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Super MIUI ThemeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower

[Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Photography Classroom L6] Post-Processing: Making Good Photos Better

[ Promote]
25706 250 |
16:28, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by jenz1 at 14:52, Oct-08-2014

UPDATE 10.08.2014
Congratulation to our L6 winner, @Iakwbos. Good job here!
Also thank you to everyone who participated. You guys are awesome!
You can also see outstanding photos submitted here.

After the skip from last week, were back with another installment of MIUI Photography Classroom! Yey! But before we begin, I know some of you are wondering: "Why is Allakazoo's name spelled J-E-N-Z-1? And whats with the stupid grin on his face?" Sorry to disappoint you but obviously Im not allakazoo hehe...

Anyway, Im taking over for this week's tutorial and going to share to you some tips on how to give your #miphotos that extra oomhp!

So without further ado, here is Lesson #6,

Post-Processing - Making Good Photos Better

First, lets set something straight. Post-processing your photos isn't cheating and definitely not a crime (unless over-done and edited way too much.) Every Pro Photographer worth his salt knows that post-processing is essential to make a photo "pop." Much more so with mobile phone photographers, Post-processing compensates for the weaknesses in our cameras.

If you happen to be a member of photography group or chanced upon one. You might come across the word SOOC or straight-out-of-camera. This means that a photo was captured, saved and shared as is. That's it. But let's face it, a PERFECT picture isn't easy to come by does it?

In this lesson I'm going to teach you how to use a FREE app called Snapseed. So head on over to the Playstore and download it. Don't worry, I'll wait. Done?Let's get to it then.

Example #1
1. Select the Picture: Open Snapseed and tap on the camera icon with the plus sign found at the top right corner. Choose the photo you want to edit from the gallery. (You can also take a photo directly from the app, but I like to use the MIUI camera so I just pull the image into the app from the gallery.)

2. Crop for the Right Composition: The first thing I usually determine is whether I want to crop my images or not. But more often I find myself cropping to improve composition and framing. Tap the "CROP" module then use the icons on the left to choose the aspect ratio and the icon on the right to toggle between landscape and portrait. When you're done, tap on the "check" on the lower right. (I'll be refering to this check as "OK" from here on out)

3. Rotate to Get the Right Angle: I also try rotating the image a bit to see if it would look better from a different angle. To do that, tap on STRAIGHTEN.

4. Before v.s. After: You can always check how your image looks like before and after applying your choices just by tapping on the image.

5. Automatic: Before applying any further tweaks, I always try the "Automatic" option. Usually Snapseed does a pretty good job of figuring out what needs to be done.

6. Edit it Yourself! Fortunately for us, the image didn't improve much with AUTOMATIC selected. (Yes, FORTUNATELY. Because if it did, there's no point in continuing with this tutorial. Haha.) Moving on…

7. Tune Image Module: The bulk of my post-processing is done in the "TUNE IMAGE" module. Here, you can increase/decrease brightness, ambiance, contrast,saturation, shadows and warmth (or white balance).

For the benefit of those who aren't familiar with these controls, here's a brief description of what they do and how they affect your photos:

• Brightness - Swiping to the right brightens the photo, while swiping to the left darkens it.
  • Ambiance - The Ambiance control is a special type of contrast that controls the balance of light in a photo. It can be used to balance backlit photos or to accentuate contrasts throughout your photo. Swipe right for photos where the subject is darker than the background. Swipe left to increase the contrast of dark objects and create a slight glow around darker objects. This is especially helpful in photos that are slightly flat.
  • Contrast - Swiping to the right increases the contrast, while swiping to the left reduces the contrast.
  • Saturation - Swiping to the right increases saturation, or vibrancy, of the colors. Swiping to the left decreases saturation. A value of -100 will result in a photo completely without color.
  • Warmth - Use the Warmth control to adjust the color balance of the image. This is helpful if the image was shot in a difficult lighting situation. Moving the control to the left will cool the image, making it bluer and less orange. Moving to the right will warm the image, making it more orange and less blue. At the extreme ends of the control are the ability to correct for fluorescent and other more extreme colorcasts.

8. Just Scroll: It may take some figuring out how to use the app but once you get the hang of it, it becomes very simple. When you're in a module, just scroll up or down to choose from the available options and scroll right (to increase) or left (to decrease) the levels.

9.  Brightness: With brightness selected, I scrolled right 'til I reached the brightness I want at +14.

10.  Ambiance, Saturation and Warmth: Scrolling up and down, I quickly set the Ambiance to -32, Saturation to +7 and Warmth to +15.

11.  Details make all the difference: I'm a bit satisfied at this point but I wanted my dog's fur and the grass to be more detailed so I go to "DETAILS" to fine tune the photo's clarity. You can tap on the magnifying glass to see the difference in increasing or decreasing the options. So, inside DETAILS, I first choose "Sharpening." My subject is a bit blurry at +0 so I scrolled to the right and found +100 to be good (you can slide this down a bit. I don't normally go this high unless absolutely necessary.) After that, I scrolled down to "Structure" and set this to + 39 to give the fur some texture.

12. Final Adjustments: We're almost done, but since this is kind of a portrait shot, let's add a tweak one last time. So swipe on the modules and select "CENTER FOCUS" and tap on the icon with a star and select Portrait 2. You can still adjust this by tapping on the image and scrolling up or down and left to right.

13.  Done! The last thing to do now is to save your masterpiece so hit the on the top bar. Saving… Done. Congrats!

BEFORE

AFTER

Example #2
For this example, I'm going to assume you've already got the hang of navigating inside Snapseed. So this would just be a quick rundown of my editing process. I know what you're thinking: "This photos already looks good as is, why edit it still?" You'll gonna ruin it you say? Well we'll know soon enough.

1. Automatic first: In this photo, I used HDR mode on my MIUI camera to bring out more details but I find my subject a bit dark for my taste. So I open Snapseed and tapped on 'AUTOMATIC". I'm satisfied with how it brought out the clouds so I tap OK and move on.

2. Selective Adjust: Next I go to "SELECTIVE ADJUST", tapped the plus(+) icon at the bottom and tapped on the face. Now you can see a letter "B" inside a blue circle (I’ll refer to this as Selective Adjustment Point or SAP.) You can scroll on that and adjust brightness, contrast and saturation.

3. Make it better: I went ahead and brought the brightness to +58, then created another SAP and placed it on the arms. I gave it a +32 brightness.

Tip: You can make the area you want to selectively adjust bigger or smaller by using a two finger swipe.

4. Different Ratio: I'm a bit satisfied with the aspect ratio andhow my subject is composed so I go to CROP, chose 3:2 aspect ratio, cropped it according to the rule-of-thirds then clicked OK.

5. Drama: But, I'm not quite satisfied yet, so I go to DRAMA, tap on the star at the bottom, chose Bright 1

6. Adjust again: I find it too bright so I tap on the image and scroll left to bring the filter strength to +50. Then scrolled up to Saturation and brought it down to -22. Now all that's left is to...

7. Done! Save the image to my gallery by hitting SAVE and I'm done!

Now doesn't that look nicer?

There are a lot more things you can do with Snapseed so I suggest you experiment with it. There are also tons of other photo editing apps on the market to give your #miphotos that extra oomph. Listed below are few of my favorites apps:
  • Pixlr Express
  • Aviary
  • After Focus
  • Perfectly Clear

Do take note that with hundreds of photo editing apps and thousands of filters available at your disposal, it's easy to go over-board with the editing and effects. It's nice to experiment, but there's a difference between POST-PROCESSING and PHOTO MANIPULATION (That'll be next.)

The key to post-processing is bringing-out the best while keeping your photos looking natural as possible. Just keep it simple. keep it clean.

Good luck and keep on shooting!

Join MIUI Photography Classroom to win Mi Bunnies!

Reply to this thread with a before & after photo you edited by Oct 2, 2014. We will select one best photo to give out a gift package. Please describe the app/software you used and how you edit it.

Prizes include 5 Mi Bunnies World Cup Version + Xiaomi Camera Lens + Mi Portable WiFi + Mi Key + Xiaomi T-Shirt.

Prize Gallery
Mi Bunnies World Cup Version

Xiaomi Camera Lens

Mi Portable WiFi

Mi Key

Mi T-Shirt

PREVIOUS MIUI PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSROOM LESSONS HERE

Favorite49 Share

Rated by 83 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

mehrshad.sh.o + 1 Thanks!
Spirim + 1 Thanks!
arunskarthick + 5 Awesome!
Dhipin + 5 Awesome!
Ivek + 1 Awesome!
Rywind + 1 Awesome!
Shenxinglai + 1 Great!
Saru90 + 1 Fantastic!
-PUSH- + 1 Fantastic!
elvman + 1 Awesome!
adamafif + 1 Fantastic!
aaland + 1 Great!
surendar1863 + 1 Thanks!
Edward.Koo + 2 Fantastic!
Avira07 + 2 Awesome!
AniP + 1 Awesome!
muxta + 1 Thanks!
tvrkiran + 1 Fantastic!
DaveLau + 1 Awesome!
bhatman + 1 Thanks!
Krutarth + 1 Fantastic!
KalyanMisra + 1 Awesome!
dvl2dhaval + 1 Fantastic!
papacapella + 1 Fantastic!
P4U + 5 Fantastic!
jo.luv.mi + 1 Awesome!
Ank7t + 1 Thanks!

Experience +245  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

http://jenietomboc.wix.com/portfolio

El Psy Congroo!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
675 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Mi NoteMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Fan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Fan From Singapore1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourMIUI 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI 91900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMIUI FB Follower

22:02, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by iakwbos at 10:39, Sep-30-2014

I'd like to fire my shots...
Photos taken with my Samsung Galaxy S3 Runnning MIUI V5, because sadly, S3's camera produces a more crispier and cleaner photos, in my experience compared to MI3 (shameless comment: Release kernel source codes already! )

Edited using Snapseed and Perfectly Clean in my Xiaomi MI3 running AOSPA.

Here's what i did:
Screenshot 1 Crop.jpg Screenshot 2 sharpen.jpg Screenshot 3 selective adjust.jpg Screenshot 4 minor tuneup.jpg Screenshot 5 vignette.jpg

So from Good to Better:

Good... bee before.jpg now how about BETTER. bee after.jpg
Here are some more GOOD TO BETTER pictures....

1. Good... bloom before.jpg now make it BETTER! bloom after.jpg
2. Good... bud before.jpg BETTER! bud after.jpg
3. Good still... double before.jpg whazam BETTER! double after.jpg
4. Good Good Good... lone before.jpg BETTER BETTER BETTER. lone after.jpg
5. Purr...y Good. meow before.jpg PURRR...Y BETTER! Meow After.jpg
6. Again another Good Flower... orange before.jpg make it Better! orange after.jpg
7. Yet another Good Flower... santan before.jpg yeah yeah you know the drill, BETTER Image created with Snapseed.jpg
8. And last but not the least, another Good flower for you... pair before.jpg BETTER! pair after.jpg

You know guys, the camera's in our smartphones can capture some great things, so let's make good use of it.

santan after.jpg

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
Online time
298 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMi 4iXiaomi Mi 43 Million Forum App Installs1400K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum App900K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Monthly Talk100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 2016Xiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentHumor MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master

12:09, Sep-25-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by thomp89 at 16:59, Sep-26-2014

EDIT PHOTO MACRO & Background blur (bokeh)

APP EDIT PHOTO
PICSAY PRO FOR ANDROID

- Open Photo to PICSAY PRO select maximum

- Croping Select ( SQUARE )

- Edit :
                 Exposure +10
                Contras +10  
               Saturation +10
                Sharpen 100%

SAVE TO GALLERY

OPEN BACKGROUND  to PICSAY PRO

Edit :

Exposure +10

Contras +10

Saturation +10
         Sharpen 100%

- Croping Select ( SQUARE )

- Select Effect
- insert Picture
                       - open objek macro on gallery
- Select Brush
                               - Brush manual and zoom 150%
       - Save Cutout NO..
- DONE
- SAVE TO GALLERY

===========================================================================================
EDIT STREET PEOPLE HDR

APP EDIT PHOTO
- SNAPSEED FOR ANDROID -
Open poto to SNAPSEED

- Cropping 1 X 1

- Select HDR SCAPE - Filter People

- Brightness +20

- saturation +20

- Smoothing +100

Select TUNE IMAGE

- Ambiance +20

- Contras +10

- Saturation +10

- Shadows +10

- Warmth -10

Select DETAILS

- Sharpening +100

- Structur +50

FINISH

DONE AND SAVE TO GALLERY

==========================================================================================

1.jpg
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.jpg
cats.jpg
BEFORE-AFTER.jpg
cats.jpg

Comment

himavanth thats Cool edit :) thanks for tutorial  12:53, Sep-25-2014

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

3uni3 + 1 Fantastic!
himavanth + 5 Fantastic!
brianginsos + 1 Great!
aibonlise + 2 Awesome!
bambam23 + 1 Great!
Trem + 5 Awesome!

Experience +15  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Galaxy Note3
MIUI Version
Online time
273 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 6MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 3MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members1st Anniversary1500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

04:57, Sep-25-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by StekpiN at 03:17, Sep-29-2014

All shot taken by mi3 with snapseed

The mini bible (after)(used app :snapseed)

IMG_20140902_213712_1.jpg
Misty nutella (after)(used app: snapseed)                                                
IMG_20140925_043341_1.jpg    IMG_20140925_043341.jpg before

Light n skies (after)(used app: snapseed)                                                      
IMG_20140910_161947_HDR_3.jpg IMG_20140910_161947_HDR.jpg
before

Sunset (after)(used app : snapseed)                                                               
IMG_20140824_171530_1.jpg IMG_20140824_171530.jpg
before
Cocola mist old photo taken by mi3
Got this in my fb acc. Cause I dleted the orig.
IMG_6077845912657.jpeg
mipad front camera test (after) (used app: ColorSplash paid version and SnapSeed)
1411632202855_1.jpg
before
IMG_20140906_182917.jpg

power of koi (after)(used app: colorsplash and snapseed)
1411632346074_1.jpg
before
IMG_20140925_125727.jpg

seductive art (after) (used app:snapseed)
IMG_20140925_125832_1.jpg
before
IMG_20140925_125832.jpg
Colored pencils (after) (apps used:colors splash and snapseed)
1411927321344_1.jpg
before
IMG_20140929_015935.jpg

A student buddy trust in him (after) (apps used:color splash and snap seed)
1411931106489_1.jpg
Before
IMG_20140929_024845.jpg

Comment

jenz1 Thanks for sharing. But If your entering the contest, please post a BEFORE and AFTER shot. ^_^  06:24, Sep-25-2014

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

3uni3 + 1 Fantastic!
OhhWell + 5 Fantastic!
ajayap.hk + 3 Great!
paulhuskar + 1 Great!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

with great power comes with greater power

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruHumor Master

22:28, Sep-24-2014 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by paulhuskar at 18:02, Sep-25-2014

Heres mine im using Snapseed and Perfectly Clear for all photos..Boat
crop
exposure:20
depth:80
Vibrancy:80
drama:25

before

before

after

after

Cat
exposure 71
depth 95
vibrancy 15
sharpen 30

beforecat.jpg aftercat.jpg

Whiteflower
exposure 71
depth 90
vibrancy 20
sharpen 25
blur 83

beforewhiteflower.jpg after whiteflower.jpg

Cloud
exposure 21
sharpen 25
selective brightness 15
drama 50

beeforeclouds.jpg afterclouds.jpg

Thanks a lot for the tutorial!!!

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

FranzShin + 1 Awesome!
StekpiN + 1 Great!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
733 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi KeyMi Power BankMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 2RedmiMi TVMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving Day500K Forum Members600K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 2017Super Tuesday2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016MIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

00:02, Oct-01-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by slavin23 at 00:06, Oct-01-2014

Here's my entry.
I was at my friend's wedding last saturday and snap this when the groom and the bride are walking down the isle and walk pass me.
I quickly snap a few picture and i'm able to get a panning shot in the process.

Before

IMG_20140927_201634_ori.jpg

As you can see here in the picture, due to the dark and yellow lighting.. the overall image is a little be off-sharp and it do not really have a focused subject.

What i did next is edit it using Pixlr Express on my phone.

Screenshot_2014-09-30-23-50-16.png

Firstly i touch-up the detail on her face using Heal then i adjusted the Contrast and also Brightness to highlight the bride more.

Then using Focal which is also Tilt-shift, i make the background others then the bride to be more blur so that i can get my subject which is the bride to be on the foreground.

Next, i use Sharpen and Smooth to enhance the overall texture of the image especially the bride.

Lastly by using Color, i adjusted the Hue and also Saturation to make the image less warm/reddish.

Here's my final product.
After

pixlr2.jpg

Hope you guys will like this.  

Screenshot_2014-09-30-23-20-59.png

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

feed3 + 10 Awesome!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIer

15:02, Sep-26-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by 95031916 at 11:30, Sep-30-2014

Original (Redmi Note)

Edited with SnapSeed

Few important tips to share.

1. Think before you snap. Have an idea of what you want to capture before antually snapping it.

2. Dont overdo the effects. The purpose of applying effects is to enhance a photo, not to make a photo looks extra bad or artificial.

3. Lighting is critical. Make sure you have enough light for good exposure on the subject. If needed, re position the object or add addtional light source such as torch light. Or wait for the sun to come and shine at requires angle.

4. Watch your horizon.  Dont forget to align the photo as required.

Its better to post 1 good picture than a bunch of bad ones.

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

std125 + 1 Awesome!
aibonlise + 2 nice crop. balanced. the tree frames up
bambam23 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Life's too short to cry, long enough to try.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi  BunnyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Mi 4iMi NoteMi 3Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4cMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 1SThanksgiving Day1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewDiwali Hilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from Turkey800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 5th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp Review TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDebate MasterStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerSuper ModeratorYouth PledgeInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarMi TalentMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamMost Active MIUIer

19:28, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
nice tips, thanks

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
121 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsHumor Master

19:34, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
Awesomize ur pictures
thanks
***nitonito was here****

#######MIUI ALL ROUND FUN########

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

19:44, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
Love this lesson very much. Thank you

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
501 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!Mi 4iMi 3Redmi 2RedmiMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi Note 2MIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryI Love 2016Merry Christmas600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberMi TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsApp Review StarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverYouth PledgeInbox Zero

19:54, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
Reserved
Life is a FLAC file, so don't downgrade it to a 128 kbps MP3.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi 1SRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Star MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfAndroid GuruUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014

19:54, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
Nice tutorial..thanks

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
V6.7.1.0.KXDMICH
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsAndroid GuruHumor Master

19:58, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Sumitbhutani at 12:00, Sep-24-2014

thanks for the info

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!RedmiMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

19:59, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
wow! thanks man! :D

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Galaxy S4
MIUI Version
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FollowerStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

19:59, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
Great

Supreme Member

I love MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1982 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMi VRMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi MIXMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi BoxMi HomeUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteRedmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmiRedmi 3Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi TVMi 3Mi 5Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI 9600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ukraine1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Singapore2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI S1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMalaysia AnniversarySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningDiwali 5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth Pledge25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Mr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingHumor MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:00, Sep-24-2014 | From PC
|
Reserved

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list