Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1371 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi Band 2Mi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4A1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1300K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourHappy New YearSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionSilver Super ModeratorXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyStar WarsMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackApp TalentDebate MasterInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMi TalentForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerApp TalentMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[ROM] MIUI 10 Global Stable V10.1.1.0.NAMMIFI for Redmi 4X Released. Update Now!

[ Promote]
27603 75 |
12:16, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by choukawaii at 12:33, Dec-10-2018

Hey, Redmi 4x users!
Here comes the MIUI 10 Global Stable V10.1.1.0.NAMMIFI for Redmi 4X!

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Recovery ROMFastboot ROM
MD5: -MD5: -
Size: 1.3GBSize: 1.6GB
Recovery ROM Download LinkFastboot ROM Download Link

CHANGELOGS

Designed for full screen experience
New design looks fresh and clean
  • All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.

Natural sound system
  • Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what's important.
  • We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you'll hear something only when you need to.
  • You won't get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.

Other improvements and optimizations
  • Other system apps ([ncluding Clock and Notes] got a major revamp too!

ADDITIONAL NOTES

• Official ROM thread will be created by corresponding Mod/SMod, share the feedback and experience here.
    Any other threads that contain any kind of show off, review, or bug reports on this SF, will be deleted at sight.
  • Some of fixes might not work unless you flash a full Recovery ROM instead of OTA.
  • It's recommended to perform backup to avoid any problem.
  • Migrating from Stable ROM or Global ROM will need a Fastboot flash.
  • Patched boot.img or any system modifications will not give you OTA [you\'ll get the full Recovery ROM instead]

GENERATING BUG LOGS

Battery Drain IssuesGo to Settings > Additional Settings > Battery > Usage
Post the hardware and software usage, SOT, and open Dialer app, enter *#*#284#*#* to generate bug logs.
Heat IssuesOpen Dialer app, enter *#*#4636#*#*.
Modem IssuesReproduce the issues by open Dialer app.
Enter *#*#995#*# to start modem log process. Make a call or activate the Wi-Fi, and make the issue happen.
Restart your device, browse to <diag_logs> folder, attach the modem log found under this folder.
Generate Logs Using PCYou can generate logs with your PC by use this method.

Upgrade now and keep your feedback coming!
For major bugs, please post a bug report here! Thank you!
Favorite27 Share

Rated by 3 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Battoussai_PT + 1 Thanks!
Aphanic + 10 + 3 Great!
ferry_ip + 1 Thanks!

Experience +12  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
16:39, Dec-21-2018 | From PC
|
Problems with signal since update, signal is constantly dropping. Making the phone unusable. So could anyone tell me how can i downgrade back to MIUI 9 -?

Comment

JayMingHong Update to any Beta ROM and you'll be able to downgrade to Miui 9.  23:49, Jan-08-2019

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy New YearMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Follower

18:11, Dec-07-2018 | From PC
|
For those having some battery issues, I suggest to do these.

First, after updating to MIUI 10 via OTA update, I noticed a slightly higher battery usage in my device. After a day, I decided to flash the whole package just to be sure that there are no bad files written during the OTA update (as the update, during downloading stopped for three times). I don't know if it has an effect during the update.

After updating using the full package (which you can find at the first post) through TWRP (as I don't want to lose my previous data). I still have some issues with the battery. Normally one full charge can last me a day, including playing games, browsing social media sites (fb, instagram, twitter), watching videos and two to four hours of voice call.

So I decided to fully charge my device to 100% leave it still plugged for about 2 hours (my goal was only 1 hour but due to busy schedule I forgot to plug out my phone from the wall charger). After using it normally, I let it drain to about 18%-16% and charge it again (without using it during charging) to 100%.

After that, I noticed that my battery drain was back to normal. The drain is not that noticeable anymore and manageable.

Hope it will apply to those experiencing battery drain.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
315 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi HomeMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyHumor MasterSurpriseStar Of Technology10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverRingtone Expert

23:55, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
engr_cent replied at 2018-12-5 14:01
Regarding the new update, might as well help other users who might encounter the same.

1. I upgrade ...

Thank you for the recount of your experience!

Here are some things that may help in the future and for those who may stumble upon the same:
 • By default, any update (be it OTA or otherwise) overwrites the boot image, so any modification to it (e.g. root) would be lost in the process.
 • While it's odd that the recovery partition got overwritten as well, flashing TWRP anew may not "stick"; if you find that whenever you reboot into recovery TWRP isn't there, follow these steps:
  - Copy the TWRP image to the phone (it's a .img file).
  - Boot into TWRP directly, without installing it: fastboot boot TWRP.img
  - Once there, got to Install and select "Install Image" at the bottom right.
  - Select the image you copied before and choose to flash it as the Recovery image.
  - It should remain installed afterwards.
 • If you decide not to root the phone, or disable dm-verity, don't allow TWRP to modify things. Depending on who built the TWRP image you're running, just by booting into it the system partition may be modified and you'd end up in a boot loop (this is what seems more plausible to me as the cause for yours @engr_cent).

When booting into TWRP for the first time you're asked if you want to keep things read-only, I'd suggest you agree to that anyway. It doesn't prevent you to flash things that mount /system in a read/write mode, but it allows you to mount it manually without tripping dm-verity; besides you can always change that setting in the Mount section.

Settings are saved in a file inside the TWRP folder of the internal storage, but it's also loaded if you have it in the microSD card. I keep a copy of it over there in case I factory reset the device, since I had selected to mount system read-only I ensure that happens no matter what.

I wonder about the Game Booster thing, I'll look into it next time I go from MIUI 9 to 10 via OTA.

For those of you expecting Oreo, shallow depth-of-field, Camera2, colored notifications, etc. nothing appears in stable that hadn't appeared in the beta channel (and none of those things were). As for colored notifications or Oreo I think it's safe to say they won't ever be, for one thing not all of the Redmi 4X units sport an RGB LED.
It's possible that you reply to a post of mine and I don't get notified. If there's something you'd like me to reply to, drop me a line via PM after a couple of days to let me know of the thread ^^.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
13:31, Dec-05-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Thank you for this update.

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
13:51, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
waiting for some review about heat and battery for this update

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
129 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 4XMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Surge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopPOCO F1MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 10Humor MasterDiscuss HereMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIer

13:53, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks! gonna flash today!

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
14:09, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
Done update. Unfortunately, cannot use GCam even already enable camera2 api. too shame

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerTheme Talent

14:26, Dec-05-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Thanks for stable update 👍

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
149 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 3SRedmi 4XMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

14:49, Dec-05-2018 | Via mobile
|
I don't like charging and unlock sound old is best

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
15:18, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
just update it ,kinda feel miui9 v9.6.2.0 is slightly faster in term of touchscreen and opening app

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
16:34, Dec-05-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Everything here is the miui 10?
No Oreo 8.1
No camera2 api for gcam enabled
No color led
No greater speed
No new camera settings
No additional significant function
It's just a theme with new graphics and sound. :(

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
16:44, Dec-05-2018 | From PC
|
Hi,

Do you know how to disable 'swipe to unlock' on MIUI 10 redmi 4x.
When i press side button it has to show PIN pattern directly but now i have to swipe and then is showing the pattern.
MIUI 9.x.x has this option.

That is awful please fix it.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list