Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
887 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSurge S11800K Forum Members3500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9UEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMr. DependableHeart to HeartDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Indonesia Independence DayOreo2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerJuly 19 Myanmar7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalApp Review StarRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruApp StarForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Follower

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #58: Adobe Reader, Fortnite Battle, Tide & More

[ Promote]
28551 130 |
02:27, Dec-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Top58.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

Welcome back to one of best ART members, @Salikhovme. And if you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

1.jpg

As we know, different peoples uses different launchers. Cause everone's choice is not the same that's why we use verious functionable launchers in our phone. We usually uses different kindsphone launchers for different customizations, designs, features, effects and so on. I also tried many launcher and also found some awesome and interesting launchers with great features. But, truely, all of them have some limitations. Finally, among of them i found a much better luncher which has almost all of my required features and customaizations. Today I'm gonna review about Hyperion Launcher. It is released on 15 october 2018! Yeah, it's a newly released launcher and I pretty sure you are also gonna love it after the review.

2.jpg

Hello, friends! I haven’t seen you for ages! It’s so nice to come back; I’ll try to keep reviewing good apps for you! Our modern life is so bustling and demands more and more from us e.g. being organized and self-collected. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to keep much information in their heads, but the situation is getting better when special apps come for help and offer us to keep important dates, numbers and other information in the memory and in addition they remind us about important things when it’s necessary.  And today I’d like to talk to you about one of the best apps – «To Do List. Goal planner. Organizer. Task list».

3.jpg

Most of us loves to take photos. Isn't it? Keeping in mind our love for clicking pictures, smartphone manufacturers are giving more and more importance to camera quality and attributes. Today's smartphones can take fantastic pictures and with a little bit of enhancement from a specialized photo editing app, they can become simply stunning! And when it comes to editing photos, one name that roams around everywhere is Photoshop Today I am going to review one of the variant of our very favorite Photoshop, the Adobe Photoshop Express

4.jpg

Hi MIUI users welcome again to another exiting app review. Hope you all like my previous review about Sensor Toolbox. On this review, I'm come to make all of your smartphone wallpapers to the next level. So how many apps are there now you are using to get good wallpapers? That apps are not enough? add this one to your list. I'm introducing you a beautiful app that can give you beautiful wallpapers.

5.jpg

Hello MIUIers, welcome back to my review and this time I brought you a very useful application called " Ultra Lock " which is a very powerful app lock it seems and the app is being developed and maintained by " Mirage Stacks " under " Tools " category. Previously I'd reviewed other app lock apps too. This is a bit different from the others. So, let's get back to the review and where we go through its features, pro's and con's like I do for every app.

Read more

6.jpg

Hello MIUIers! Hope everyone is well. We all use PDF file format in our daily life for various reasons like reading stories, official letter, documents etc. For those we need a PDF viewer software which helps us to read the PDF file format documents easily. There are lots of PDF viewer app for android. They all are awesome for reading PDF files. But can you guys guess which one is the one and only most famous app for PDF ? Yeah! You're thinking in right path. It's from Adobe. Today I'm gonna review about Adobe Acrobat Reader. So without further delay let's get started!

7.jpg

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are doing great! Today my review is specially for the people who loves Instagram. Instagram stories are becoming more and more popular with each passing days. We all want our stories to look eye-catching. Isn't it? And with new Story-creator apps popping up frequently, it's now easier than ever to create a beautiful story for your Instagram followers. Today we would see one such app - StoryArt

8.jpg

Hello, folks! What have you been up to? As for me, I have been searching for really good apps for you, my friends. How often do you come across simple and fantastic apps in Google Play? I mean apps that you launch on your smartphone, and you are immediately covered by a wave of pleasant and joyful emotions. There are applications, after which your mood improves and you calm down so that you do not feel stressed anymore? Sounds like heaven! I have found such app recently and ready to share with you. I’d like to introduce by far the most relaxing app I’ve ever reviewed – Tide - Sleep Sounds, Focus Timer, Relax Meditate! Breathe deeply and keep reading!

Read more

9.jpg

Hello Folks, Hope you all are doing good and here I'm again with my review. This time, I came with the best competitor in the music streaming app world. We'll aware of the popular international E-commerce site cum app Amazon. The same company was released a video or movie stream app called " Prime Video " which is also the best competitor for " Netflix ". So, coming to audio stream, we have saavn, wynk and now we have this " Amazon Music " let's start the review of the app and go through the app's features and some of the pro's and con's of the app.

9.jpg

Hello MIUIers! Hope everyone is well. We always take pictures of different notes, documents etc with our camera. It's very common. But, do you guys know that there are some apps which are used to scan the documents? Basically, those apps take an image and modify that image and turn them to images or PDF with some modifications so that we can have a better experience of reading. Well, today I'm gonna review about Adobe Scan. So without further delay let's get started! Adobe Scan is a free offline scanner app. One can scan one's notes, documents automatically to PDF in a more convenient way.

10.jpg

How are you all? Winter is almost here in my country. As much as I am enjoying the weather over here, I am sure you would enjoy today's app too. Today I am going to review one fun-filled app - Snapchat. We all love messaging apps, right? With Snapchat it becomes a bit more interesting. Snapchat lets you talk to a friend through pictures and videos that can disappear just after viewing. It's a cool app to snap & jazz up those photos with unique lenses & filters. So, what are we waiting for? Let's get started!

11.jpg

Hello MIUIers! Hope everyone is well. Today I'm gonna review a most favorite and famous game "Fruit Ninja". I think many of us already played this game or played similar games like this one. There are also some other good competitor games but I found this one more interesting. So, without further delay let's get started! Fruit Ninja is an offline arcade game. It also has some online features too. One can have fun by slicing the fruits with some new dimensions.

12.png

Hello Everyone! How are you all? It's the month end again and it's time to bring one of my favorite game to you all. Are you a fan of Battle Royale games? Numerous games are popping up in this genre very frequently these day. Out of those one game that has won millions of hearts is Fortnite. After a long wait, Fortnite is finally available for android. Today I am gonna review the free version of Fortnite that comes to our phone to amaze us - Fortnite: Battle Royale

13.jpg

Hi MIUIers! Have you ever heard about idle games? Idle games is one of popular genre nowadays. Usually people will call it clicker game or “games that play themselves”. There are so many popular idle games on Playstore such as Make it Rain by 337 Games, Tap Titans by Game Hive, AdVenture Capitalist by Kongregate and many more. Let's type keyword "Idle games" on Playstore, then look what I got! See, a lot of idle game on there! Idle game become super interesting. MIUIers, today I want to share you about an Idle game, I am playing this game about three weeks and I think this one is worth it to download! The name is Terrarium: Garden Idle. Who loves gardening?

Single-option Poll, 249 members voted

Poll is finished

46.59% 116
12.05% 30
41.37% 103
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite18 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

jgbertoldo + 2 Great!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
rendeesref + 1 Thanks!
skbddn + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Amit_Basu + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
KDEnetwork + 2 Thanks!
colaus + 5 Great!
dree2016 + 10 + 2 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Elaine2046 + 10 + 6 Great!
Salikhovme + 5 Great!
praweshch + 10 + 3 Awesome!
BADHAN22 + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +104  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5040 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewHeart to Heart8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Surprise5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 2018Quick SurveyNougatMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:17, Dec-06-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the amazing collection!

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
284 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMagic CubeMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XMi TVMi 4iMIUI 2017Happy New YearAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI PFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20171500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Thanksgiving DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeBlack SharkMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersNougatQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereMi DropIndia Independence DayHeart to HeartMIUI 10Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerApp TalentEvaluator RepMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi TalentApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

11:45, Dec-06-2018 | From PC
|
Fruit Ninja® - Slice Fruits Like A Ninja!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Ninety Degree Luggage

12:00, Dec-06-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Threat

MIUI Resources Team

MiFan & MIUIer :)

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2067 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi VRMi BoxMi Power BankMi MIXMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 3SMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI World TourMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI P100k Forum MembersDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI UkraineGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraDiscuss Here7 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarOreo2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingRingtone ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. Dependable8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master

13:05, Dec-06-2018 | From Mi 8
|
Awesome Reviews 👍

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Power StripMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourI Love 2016Merry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 2017Discuss HereHeart to HeartMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMi DropIndia Independence DayMIUI 10Debate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary

14:58, Dec-06-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome collection. Thanks for sharing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1082 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi VRYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi 4iHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day Medal2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SundayRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliSuper WednesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Indonesia100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMi DropStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionApp Star6 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruMIUI KingTheme TalentUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMr. Dependable7 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017

15:42, Dec-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Excellent App reviews Compilation

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinebot MiniAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SAlpaca Mi Bunny Heart to HeartDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend Giveaway

21:44, Dec-06-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome collection 💯

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
10:05, Dec-07-2018 | From Redmi 6 Pro
|
awesome collection 😋