Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1357 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live MedalHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryWallpaper Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Others] [MIUI Weekly Poll #9] Dual Cameras: What Setup Do You Prefer?

Close [ Promote]
40460 488 |
22:09, Jan-15-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Weekly_poll_banner.png

Dear MIUIers,

Very few phones made in the last few years do not have a camera, in fact we are all use to the phones having two cameras, the main camera for landscape and portrait photos and the front facing camera for selfies or video chatting etc.

So what about a dual rear camera? You could have two identical cameras or two different cameras, having two different camers also allows for
multiple setup options as well so they allow for different final results; what option would you really want?

DSC06546.0.png

Dual rear cameras originally were for 3D photos or video; phones such as the LG Optimus 3D and HTC Evo 3D were made in 2011 and could take 3D photos and 3D videos. The layout changed to include two different cameras in the HTC One M8 and the LG G5 with many others to follow, all the manufactures had different ideas behind the dual cameras.

A few of the manufactures have created interesting combinations of dual cameras:-
The HTC One M8 used the one camera to supplement and add to the photos taken with the main camera, the dual camera allowed it to create bokeh/background blur effects and you could refocus the image.

The LG G5 had a wider field of view in the one camera with a switch between cameras allowing wide-angle photos to be taken at the push of a button.

The Huawei P9 had one camera that was monochrome so it could take great black and white photos or can combine the photos to deliver an improved final photo.

The Apple Iphone 7 Plus with dual camera, the one camera had a higher optical zoom so extra detail could be added to the photo

Xiaomi released the Redmi Pro with a dual camera, the main 13MP camera would take the actual photo while the 5MP camera adds the depth information and followed up with the Mi5S plus also with a dual camera setup with two 13MP cameras one of which is monochrome.

So the question is Dual Cameras, what setup do you prefer? Leave a comment below more importantly on why that type of setup is important to you.

20 relevant and creative replies will win "MIUI Weekly Poll" medal.

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!

Previous Polls:
MIUI Weekly Poll #1: Which Feature of MIUI 8 Excited You the Most? Reply Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #2: Do U Use Benchmark Scores to Judge How Well a Phone Performs?
MIUI Weekly Poll #3:OEM ROM's Vs Stock Android ROM?Which One U Prefer?Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #4 Ceramic Body Vs Metal Body:Which One Do U Prefer? Vote Here!
MIUI Weekly Poll #5: Is Antivirus Security App Necessary for Smartphone?
MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela

Single-option Poll, 1009 members voted View Voters
24.88% 251
44.80% 452
14.87% 150
7.33% 74
8.13% 82
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 41 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

zara4c + 1 Agreed!
Bombonulo + 1 Great!
lokesh.acm + 2 Great!
ScarletShoe + 1 Fantastic!
daron80 + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
porale111 + 2 Awesome!
o0moein0o + 1 Thanks!
buneko08 + 1 <font><font>Ótimo!</font&
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
omega94 + 1 Awesome!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
FabrizioVenegon + 1 Agreed!
mdronov1977 + 1 Great!
luckykito + 1 Great!
iamkito89 + 1 Thanks!
alexendermagnus + 1 Thanks!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
msalauddins + 10 Great!
Itai.Gan + 5 Great!
zaid_nasar + 2 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Wolfi70 + 3 Fantastic!
Sliwa85 + 1 Thanks!
czoper + 1 Thanks!
vavev + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +146  Prestige +22  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayScroll Of WisdomMIUI Expert

10:41, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
I'd prefer a wide angle setup. It eases the need to move further away for group photo or perhaps landscape.

Those using the photostick can benefit too, but they must use judgement if not using the front facing lens.

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mi Max MIUI Weekly PollMi A1

10:53, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
Of all the setups mentioned, I've had the pleasure to try most of them. A smartphone should be an "open the camera app and snap the photo" kind of affair which I believe the P9 does tremendously well.

Elite Member

The OBSTACLE Is The Path!

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
322 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Water PurifierMi ScaleMi  BunnyMi KeyMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power StripMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFiMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mi BoxMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi ProMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI PAtaturk MourningSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp TalentApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi A1India Independence DayRingtone Expert25 Million Strong

11:20, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
I like dual camera setup with bokeh effect because I like micro lens and micro effect while capturing photos....and dual cam setup gives much more control over bokeh effect...
"To Be The BEST, You Must Be Able To Handle The WORST."

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Star Of Technology

12:17, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
i want dual cam can take excellent picture for low light (f/1.7) and high light

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi HomeMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 4Surge S1MIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

12:50, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
I am torn between telescopic and wider field of view. If it were upto me i would somehow put in both. Since that is not an option i will choose telescopic lens so that i can zoom in without the loss of image quality. Zooming is important for me as i take a lot pictures of animals and birds and also i take pictures of motorists breaking traffic rules like riding on footpaths or stopping right on the zebra crossing, parking in wrong places etc. and upload it to our local authorities app(btp) so sometimes if i go close and try to take a picture people turn violent. The animals and birds usually run away when i close in. With the telescopic lens i can stay back and click the pictures and be safe and get good quality pictures with all the details intact.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power StripMi HomeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Sunday2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourHappy New YearSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverApp TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

13:10, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
Benefits of Telescopic Lens
1. Telescopic lenses are used to capture more detailed shots from long distant objects or either you can call that telescopic lenses just magnify the object from long distance.
2. You can choose the focus appropriately especially when the background is distracted or cluttered.
3. A telescopic lens lets you to click great wildlife pictures as it is capable to make the subject slightly nearer to you.
Anish Tiwari
MIUI News Team Member

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
348 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMagic CubeMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Mi Max MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalHappy DiwaliSuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DaySuper WednesdayMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalSurge S13500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI 9Super Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceCamera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverOTA Feedback

14:44, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
I would like to have a combination setup of LG G5's wider field of view in the one camera with a switch between cameras allowing wide-angle photos to be taken at the push of a button and Apple Iphone 7 Plus with dual camera, the one camera had a higher optical zoom so extra detail could be added to the photo...
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.
- R. D. Laing

Elite Member

Who dares wins!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
290 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Mi Max Mi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Mi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Poland3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday1300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSurge S110 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper Sunday1900K Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Italy500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper MondayRocket to FutureWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerApp MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfApp TalentYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalWallpaper StarMIUI Expert

14:58, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
Wide angle is nice but I prefer depth of field.
In any way is important that a mobile camera can focus quickly and take good photos with auto settings.
Why... Because mobiles you have with you for that quick photo moment.

Mi Mix 256GB (Global Beta) | Mi5S Plus Gold 6GB/128GB (Global Beta) |  Xiaomi In-ear Hybrid Pro | Mi Band 2

Platinum Member

Thinking About You

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
103 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi KeyMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi WiFiMijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Mi 4SMi Max 2Redmi Note 3Mi Max Redmi ProMi 5Redmi Note 41 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Mi Live MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSurge S1MIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorInbox Zero9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI King

15:46, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
  I would like a dual camera setup with telescopic zoom.
Because It prevents distortion and shrinking of the subject in images which sometimes happens with the normal wide-angle (28mm) lens.It also enables a depth of field effect to images which will blur the background to make the subject of the photograph sharper.
═══════шєlcΘмє тΘ мy PröFîlè═══════

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║™
ORIGINAL CELEBRITY PROFILE
Loading ...
╔════╗
║█10%║
╚════╝
╔══════╗
║███30%║
╚══════╝
╔══════════╗
║███████100%║
╚══════════╝

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VR HeadsetRedmi Note 3MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Debate MasterMaster Of TechnologyStar Of Technology

16:05, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
Dual cam with bokeh effect! It's great for art photography! Sometimes you haven't DSLR in a bag, but smartphone is always in your pocket. It will be great to have possibility to make creative photo with smartphone when it needs and not miss the moment.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesI Love MIUIFantastic!Thanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

16:22, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
On the first place, both cameras must be awesome on their own. With that in mind, one could be wide-angled, and the other one - narrow-angled.
There's totally no point in monochrome cameras or in 'depth' cameras. What we need is a perfect shooting speed, OIS, focusing speed. And responsiveness of the software. Please, Xiaomi, make it either perfect or nothing!

Credits
Device
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Weekly Poll

16:22, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
I  prefer if it's possible to have two identical lenses in vertical orientation. And make it possible  to take wide angle photos by combining two lenses.  It is also possible to take bokeh effect and have the refocus function. It also makes it easy to bring back the 3D photos bank as in HTC Evo 3D, cos day-dream and other VR headsets are more common now. 3D phots and videos will bring a more immersive experience in the VR headset.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2017I Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterAndroid Guru

16:27, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
One infrared camera and other normal camera. It would provide night vision and will also improve low light photography. Also it will be a new thing to the evolution of the smartphone, providing a while new world to look at.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

17:34, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
I would like a dual camera setup with monochrome - because it raises quality in low light conditions.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Redmi NoteRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI India3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Surprise8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru

18:54, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
dual lenses camera for different perspective views... maybe zoom in details.. etc.. one camera for whole picture capture.. another one maybe works in case of the object being mobile as in moving or running in sports / motion applications... camera effects might also needed in video captures. ✌
Regards,
-AFIQ D-

Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
582 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

00:00, Jan-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
I would like a Dual Camera Setup with telescopic zoom coz it enhances The zooming Clarity & clearness While Zooming a Long Range Distance Pictures
GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayUpdates Lover

01:53, Jan-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
I would like 3D effect. I would love to give mom a 3D glasses and then send her videos of her grand children. or to be able of video chatting on 3D.
or when traveling to invite my friends to enjoy some of my trip on 3D
in this way, many of my friends would buy a 3D device in order to enjoy my posts.
mostly the joy of being able to video chat on 3D, or share my trips with friends and family on 3D. thanks

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HomeMi Power BankMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan

02:28, Jan-17-2017 | Via mobile
|
Wide angle is nice but I prefer depth of field.
In any way is important that a mobile camera can focus quickly and take good photos with auto settings.
Why... Because mobiles you have with you for that quick photo moment.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
381 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi VRMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali 1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PFan Of MIUI Spain2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack SharkSurprise8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarNougat6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017OreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersMi TalentRingtone ExpertRingtone TalentAndroid GuruMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Humor MasterApp TalentMr. DependableMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverDebate MasterInbox ZeroWallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

12:37, Jan-17-2017 | From PC
|
The dual camera set up looks like a fad if anything. It doesn't really improve picture quality compared to single camera phones. It isn't that surprising too. I mean if this was such a great improvement on single camera lenses then how come professional grade cameras still only use one? If it was so great wouldn't the pros be adding that to their equipment?

But if there was something in the works for dual cameras maybe it is that old LG feature. I would love for them to pick it up off the shelf and dust it off. 3D imaging sounds really cool.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
95 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkSuper WednesdaySuper Saturday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyMi TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star MIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverNougatMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentApp StarMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest Lover

04:38, Jan-20-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
dual camera with telescopic zoom. because it provide a better zoom and depth of image with clear pixels. and provide a better image quality as well. photo frame i think would be better with better colour zoom. even sharpness of photo with better colour reproduction wile zooming in, i would love to see that with my phone camera with no noise in the photo. yes i prefer telescopic zoom wide angle lense.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
268 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi BandMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasSingapore Merlion MedalI Love 2016Puzzle MasterSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Tuesday2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearSuper MondaySurge S15 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Super Thursday100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy DiwaliDiwali I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyNougatDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid ElfTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller

10:19, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
dual camera awesome features

MIUI Beta Member
QQ ID - 2407218480
Telegram ID - https://t.me/Govindkus

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi Power StripMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi TV1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO Medal1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Poland3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySurge S1Super MondaySuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20171500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeApp TalentStar Of IconsOreoMIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:23, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
3d effect

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
268 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Italy3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI P500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SSingapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryEvaluator RepMi Lover MedalBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTheme TalentApp TalentMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Talent

10:24, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
I would like a dual camera setup that creates the bokeh effect

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

10:28, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
bokeh for the win

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Super SundayMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Greece300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyOreoMIUI FollowerRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkMr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Story TellerTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI King

10:29, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
My preference for dual camera setup will be as follows .......
1. able to create bokeh effects
2. wide angle shots
3. pair with a super monochrome lens
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi HomeUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi 3Redmi Pro1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMerry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum Posts1500K Forum MembersMIUI S2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI PMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterIndonesia Independence DayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 201710 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsApp StarQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Lover MedalApp TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI KingOTA Feedback

10:30, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
manual setup like a pro,
low light effect...

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XI Love 2016Super ThursdayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper MondayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridayRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMr. DependableAndroid ElfDebate MasterSurpriseMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMi TalentForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerScroll Of Wisdom

10:44, Jan-16-2017 | From PC
|
better for take macro and telescopic zoom
Always be humble and DWYOR

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
214 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMi 5 ProMi 5Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Max Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Turkey1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalThanksgiving Day3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI KingUpdates LoverApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star

10:45, Jan-16-2017 | Via mobile
|
phone camera is just for immediate shots, i prefer it auto mode, no flash, for planned shots i have my canon 60d with few lenses and other accessories

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list