MIUI Official Team

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

[Changelog - Global] MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.1.12 Changelog Preview: Video Call, Calendar, Mi Live

[ Promote]
223840 2466 |
20:43, Jan-10-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Global Beta Preview.png
Hi Mi Fans,

Mods, MIUI Fan Site, MIUI Beta/Resources/Porting/News/Designer/Device/App Review/Photography Team members, do you recommend users to flash this week's update? Please vote HERE

We have an action-packed update for you this week!

1. Holiday Calendars
First up is Holiday Calendars for Indonesia, Malaysia, and Russia. If you're in any of these regions, navigate to the Calendar app to see public holidays listed for you automatically. Now you don't have to remember dates in your head when you plan your next vacation. Just open up your calendar and get to planning!

Calendar.png

2. Video Conference Calling (India only)
For users who have data plans with Reliance Jio in India, now you can enjoy video conference calling while using VoLTE. Previously, you could only chat with one person and had to put other calls on hold. Now, you can call multiple people at the same time and have an epic group conference!

Old 1-on-1 chat
groupchatsingle.png

New group chat
groupchatgroup.png

3. Mi Live (Indonesia)
And for our Indonesian Mi Fans, get excited because Mi Live is now available for Indonesia! This is our second country after India, and we look forward to bringing the amazing live broadcast experience to more countries in the future!

Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-21-03-628_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-21-57-969_com.wali.live.png Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-23-00-071_com.wali.live.png Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-23-54-580_com.wali.live.png

Full changelog will be posted on Friday as usual. Please stay tuned! Click here to download the MIUI Global Forum App, or get it on Google Play for the latest news!

MIUI Team

Recommended Threads
MI Bunny Tips: 10 Must-Read Tips Before Taking Photos with Your Smartphone!
2016 Xiaomi Events of the Year: Which events have impressed you the most?

Favorite30 Share

Rated by 97 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

qwertywerwe + 1 Thanks!
tothrobert191 + 1 Great!
TestUser007 + 1 Great!
s4ss + 2 Thanks!
white413 + 1 Thanks!
Axilerko + 1 Great!
suhanocsula + 1 Great!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Sento312 + 1 Great!
Latief.Ahmad + 1 Thanks!
alexomsk66 + 1 Thanks!
Camip + 1 Great!
Serhio67 + 1 Thanks!
Yamajale + 1 Great!
杀手11 + 1 Great!
1595969085 + 1 Awesome!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
kolyabzik08 + 1 Fantastic!
buch70 + 1 Thanks!
kacoLL + 2 Great!
PrinceRohit + 1 Thanks!
kryterss + 1 Thanks!
Sasha71953 + 2 Great!
458201012 + 1 Thanks!
mdronov1977 + 1 Thanks!
戰士69 + 2 Thanks!
pctechnikos + 1 Agreed!

Experience +160  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Banned to visit

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday

11:29, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Marshmallow

20:49, Jan-12-2017 | From PC
|
Xiaomi you are a pathetic company. This is the last time i buy one of your products, your developer team is insanely bad and doesn't give a single f*ck about customers. Every and each update is full of boring stuff and NEVER did you fix a major issue. Shame on you

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Baymax-X7 + 1 Agreed!
xupaxupa69 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
04:55, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
Baymax-X7 replied at 2017-1-11 11:29
boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg as always no improvements on real issues.

100% agreed. Those updates are a joke. Where's the actual bug fixing?

Xiaomi, why don't you just release the updated sources for each of your phones and let the community build 100% bug free roms? At least for the Redmi Note 3 (Kenzo, Kate) users, FPC, Goodix, people with each different camera sensor out there would be able to actually enjoy a useful OS... stock Android or an OS that doesn't have its useful features replaced by brain dead alternatives.

Why do you cripple your hardware with MIUI so much? Each update gets more and more useless! Why are you so slow on implementing new Android versions? Why do you mess with AOSP's excellent notification system and replace it with your clumsy, useless MIUI implementation? Why do you adopt iOS' no app drawer paradigm as your default launcher? It's annoying. Everything's annoying. Why do we have to expand notifications with a two finger gesture when every other manufacturer using stock Android does it with ONE finger? Where's the user experience there? More like, user annoyance.

Why is the notification and status bar so small on MIUI? I can't easily read it, the icons and time are so small! On AOSP that's not a problem because, you know, it's actually readable by using 20-30 more pixels height.

We want AOSP. We want stock Android. If not possible, we want MIUI with AOSP's main features intact, not watered down or replaced by useless alternatives. If MIUI is "redefining Android", you're doing it wrong. If you like your community so much, then actually fix MIUI or provide updated sources or official AOSP builds for your phones to flash after unlocking bootloader. Is that so much to ask?

----------------------------------

By the way Xiaomi,

Google will require OEMs to support Android's notification bundling and direct reply features
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/01/11/google-is-making-oem-support-of-androids-directly-reply-and-notification-bundling-features-mandatory/

These are Nougat features. You'll have to add Nougat features all over your fragmented MIUI ecosystem layed upon Marshmallow, Lollipop and Kitkat phones. That's not going to be nice work for your developers. Maybe this will make you actually fix MIUI's notification system back to what AOSP uses... you know, something that actually works and isn't an annoyance.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

pradeeps + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
110 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsDebate MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

02:59, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by kajal36367 at 03:01, Jan-13-2017
Vaneras replied at 2017-1-12 20:49
Xiaomi you are a pathetic company. This is the last time i buy one of your products, your developer  ...

I fully agree that , i cant use 4G on the phone and fonts control. I have to change the location to India,
why do i have to do that, if its global rom why its not same for every one !! i think developer team fully indian .
also mostly improvments should be for the major issues not a new applications !! I have mi max,  i love my phone but this will be my last xiaomi phone too.

last thing im getting tired to scroll down the page due to users medals . it needs to change .

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DaySurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Puzzle MasterMiPopMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:01, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
nothing interesting

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

295914 + 2 Agreed!
BrateloSlava + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
04:47, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by JohnRambo99 at 04:56, Jan-13-2017

This has to be some kind of joke.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1700K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1900K Forum MembersMiPopAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates Lover

04:44, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by LinsTyus at 04:46, Jan-13-2017

Holidays I add in the Google calendar, for video calls there are tonns of apps, etc. Mi Live? What is it and for what?
So if I don't live in Indonesia, Malaysia or India then I'm not your user?
I think that your next changelog will be something like "We add new wallpapers!"

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMIUI 2016MIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRingtone Star Debate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

01:58, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
unnecessary update again.....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.00.11.00.LHNCNCJ
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali MIUI 2017Super Friday3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MiPopDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of Technology

01:48, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
Sorry but i do not like it. I think there are other problems that you must fix. Anyway....

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM
01:46, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
again nothing interesting

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max
MIUI Version
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi NoteMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayMIUI 9MIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

10:02, Jan-11-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
interesting

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Band 2MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Super Tuesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid Elf

10:03, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i was hoping for more...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI ReviewUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

10:04, Jan-11-2017 | From APP
|
wait for android 7.0

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 53 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9Super Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruForum Contest LoverApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

10:04, Jan-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
add holidays to india

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
898 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterYeelight Bedside LampMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi WiFiMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4cUEFA EURO MedalMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Super MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMerry ChristmasDiwali 1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI PolandWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Star Technology GuruAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Talent

10:05, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
I hope this update fix the landscape issue in Jio Video Call, Thanks for Share.
Every Expert Was Once a Beginner. So Dream Big and Start Now....

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Greetings from Spain!

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
366 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi USB FanMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Water PurifierMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Mi Max 2Redmi Note 4Mi Note ProRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi Max Redmi 4XRedmi 3SMi TVMi 4cMi 5sMi 5Redmi Note 21700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppDiwali Hilal Ramadan Happy Diwali1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalI Love 20161300K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Tuesday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorApp StarDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of TechnologyWallpaper ExpertInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestMr. DependableStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ Follower

10:05, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you so much for the changelog preview!!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 3SMIUI 2017MIUI 9

10:05, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i want android 7 early

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
201 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMi KeyMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi BandMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi NoteMi 5s PlusMi Note 2Redmi ProMi 5sRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi Max Mi 4SRedmi 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 3SMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourThanksgiving DaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Happy New Year2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaRooster Year of 2017Surge S1Super TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerApp StarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomApp TalentRingtone Star App MasterDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp TalentAndroid Elf

10:06, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
Thanks for preview changelog!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list