MIUI Official Team

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

[Changelog - Global] MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.1.12 Changelog Preview: Video Call, Calendar, Mi Live

[ Promote]
227380 2467 |
20:43, Jan-10-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Global Beta Preview.png
Hi Mi Fans,

Mods, MIUI Fan Site, MIUI Beta/Resources/Porting/News/Designer/Device/App Review/Photography Team members, do you recommend users to flash this week's update? Please vote HERE

We have an action-packed update for you this week!

1. Holiday Calendars
First up is Holiday Calendars for Indonesia, Malaysia, and Russia. If you're in any of these regions, navigate to the Calendar app to see public holidays listed for you automatically. Now you don't have to remember dates in your head when you plan your next vacation. Just open up your calendar and get to planning!

Calendar.png

2. Video Conference Calling (India only)
For users who have data plans with Reliance Jio in India, now you can enjoy video conference calling while using VoLTE. Previously, you could only chat with one person and had to put other calls on hold. Now, you can call multiple people at the same time and have an epic group conference!

Old 1-on-1 chat
groupchatsingle.png

New group chat
groupchatgroup.png

3. Mi Live (Indonesia)
And for our Indonesian Mi Fans, get excited because Mi Live is now available for Indonesia! This is our second country after India, and we look forward to bringing the amazing live broadcast experience to more countries in the future!

Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-21-03-628_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-21-57-969_com.wali.live.png Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-23-00-071_com.wali.live.png Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-23-54-580_com.wali.live.png

Full changelog will be posted on Friday as usual. Please stay tuned! Click here to download the MIUI Global Forum App, or get it on Google Play for the latest news!

MIUI Team

Recommended Threads
MI Bunny Tips: 10 Must-Read Tips Before Taking Photos with Your Smartphone!
2016 Xiaomi Events of the Year: Which events have impressed you the most?

Favorite30 Share

Rated by 97 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

qwertywerwe + 1 Thanks!
tothrobert191 + 1 Great!
TestUser007 + 1 Great!
s4ss + 2 Thanks!
white413 + 1 Thanks!
Axilerko + 1 Great!
suhanocsula + 1 Great!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Sento312 + 1 Great!
Latief.Ahmad + 1 Thanks!
alexomsk66 + 1 Thanks!
Camip + 1 Great!
Serhio67 + 1 Thanks!
Yamajale + 1 Great!
杀手11 + 1 Great!
1595969085 + 1 Awesome!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
kolyabzik08 + 1 Fantastic!
buch70 + 1 Thanks!
kacoLL + 2 Great!
PrinceRohit + 1 Thanks!
kryterss + 1 Thanks!
Sasha71953 + 2 Great!
458201012 + 1 Thanks!
mdronov1977 + 1 Thanks!
戰士69 + 2 Thanks!
pctechnikos + 1 Agreed!

Experience +160  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Banned to visit

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday

11:29, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Marshmallow

20:49, Jan-12-2017 | From PC
|
Xiaomi you are a pathetic company. This is the last time i buy one of your products, your developer team is insanely bad and doesn't give a single f*ck about customers. Every and each update is full of boring stuff and NEVER did you fix a major issue. Shame on you

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Baymax-X7 + 1 Agreed!
xupaxupa69 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
04:55, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
Baymax-X7 replied at 2017-1-11 11:29
boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg as always no improvements on real issues.

100% agreed. Those updates are a joke. Where's the actual bug fixing?

Xiaomi, why don't you just release the updated sources for each of your phones and let the community build 100% bug free roms? At least for the Redmi Note 3 (Kenzo, Kate) users, FPC, Goodix, people with each different camera sensor out there would be able to actually enjoy a useful OS... stock Android or an OS that doesn't have its useful features replaced by brain dead alternatives.

Why do you cripple your hardware with MIUI so much? Each update gets more and more useless! Why are you so slow on implementing new Android versions? Why do you mess with AOSP's excellent notification system and replace it with your clumsy, useless MIUI implementation? Why do you adopt iOS' no app drawer paradigm as your default launcher? It's annoying. Everything's annoying. Why do we have to expand notifications with a two finger gesture when every other manufacturer using stock Android does it with ONE finger? Where's the user experience there? More like, user annoyance.

Why is the notification and status bar so small on MIUI? I can't easily read it, the icons and time are so small! On AOSP that's not a problem because, you know, it's actually readable by using 20-30 more pixels height.

We want AOSP. We want stock Android. If not possible, we want MIUI with AOSP's main features intact, not watered down or replaced by useless alternatives. If MIUI is "redefining Android", you're doing it wrong. If you like your community so much, then actually fix MIUI or provide updated sources or official AOSP builds for your phones to flash after unlocking bootloader. Is that so much to ask?

----------------------------------

By the way Xiaomi,

Google will require OEMs to support Android's notification bundling and direct reply features
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/01/11/google-is-making-oem-support-of-androids-directly-reply-and-notification-bundling-features-mandatory/

These are Nougat features. You'll have to add Nougat features all over your fragmented MIUI ecosystem layed upon Marshmallow, Lollipop and Kitkat phones. That's not going to be nice work for your developers. Maybe this will make you actually fix MIUI's notification system back to what AOSP uses... you know, something that actually works and isn't an annoyance.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

pradeeps + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
110 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsDebate MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

02:59, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by kajal36367 at 03:01, Jan-13-2017
Vaneras replied at 2017-1-12 20:49
Xiaomi you are a pathetic company. This is the last time i buy one of your products, your developer  ...

I fully agree that , i cant use 4G on the phone and fonts control. I have to change the location to India,
why do i have to do that, if its global rom why its not same for every one !! i think developer team fully indian .
also mostly improvments should be for the major issues not a new applications !! I have mi max,  i love my phone but this will be my last xiaomi phone too.

last thing im getting tired to scroll down the page due to users medals . it needs to change .

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 100 Million Users1800K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 20163 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day MedalMiPopMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp TalentApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid Guru

10:01, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
nothing interesting

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

295914 + 2 Agreed!
BrateloSlava + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
04:47, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by JohnRambo99 at 04:56, Jan-13-2017

This has to be some kind of joke.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1700K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1900K Forum MembersMiPopAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates Lover

04:44, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by LinsTyus at 04:46, Jan-13-2017

Holidays I add in the Google calendar, for video calls there are tonns of apps, etc. Mi Live? What is it and for what?
So if I don't live in Indonesia, Malaysia or India then I'm not your user?
I think that your next changelog will be something like "We add new wallpapers!"

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMIUI 2016MIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRingtone Star Debate MasterMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

01:58, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
unnecessary update again.....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.00.11.00.LHNCNCJ
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali MIUI 2017Super Friday3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MiPopDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of Technology

01:48, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
Sorry but i do not like it. I think there are other problems that you must fix. Anyway....

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM
01:46, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
again nothing interesting

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max
MIUI Version
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi NoteMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayMIUI 9MIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

10:02, Jan-11-2017 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
interesting

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasSuper TuesdaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 9I Love 2016Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate Master

10:03, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i was hoping for more...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI ReviewUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

10:04, Jan-11-2017 | From APP
|
wait for android 7.0

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 3SMi 54 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSuper Sunday100k Forum Members3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruApp TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

10:04, Jan-11-2017 | From Mi 5
|
add holidays to india

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
949 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickNinebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VRMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From VietnamSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017I Love 2016Diwali Merry ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Ukraine3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMIUI KingRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

10:05, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
I hope this update fix the landscape issue in Jio Video Call, Thanks for Share.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Greetings from Spain!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
377 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi USB FanNinebot MiniMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi Power StripMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 3SRedmi 3Mi 5sMi 4cMi Max 2Redmi 4XMi 5Redmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMid-Autumn Festival1900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalySuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Super SaturdayMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearSingapore Merlion MedalMerry Christmas2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarApp StarApp TalentMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertHumor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMr. DependableOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Most Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter Follower

10:05, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you so much for the changelog preview!!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 3SMIUI 2017MIUI 9

10:05, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
i want android 7 early

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
201 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Power StripMi BandMagic CubeMi KeyMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BoxMi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Air PurifierMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Notebook AirMijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicMi Note ProRedmi Note 4XRedmi NoteRedmi Note 4Mi 5sMi Note 2Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi 5Mi NoteMi Max Redmi Note 3Mi 5s PlusMi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4SMi 4cRedmi 3Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1400K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain100k Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan MIUI SMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BulgariaPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMr. DependableApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverApp MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star 25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi TalentYouth PledgeInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert

10:06, Jan-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
Thanks for preview changelog!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list