Always here to help you! :D

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
978 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Power BankMijia Story TellerMi BandMi Power StripMi BoxI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi 1SMi TVMi 3Mi 4iMi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasFan MIUI PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's Day1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Photography GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruApp TalentApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentForum Contest LoverHumor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorSuper ModeratorMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Best of Album] Best of Album 2016: Best Works from MIUI Photography Team

[ Promote]
29358 315 |
15:16, Jan-10-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
BEST OF ALBUM 2016.png

Greetings MIUI Photographers!

Time has been flying so fast! 2016 already ended with tons of memories that we cherished. There were times of sadness, happiness, anger and such. But in the dark or well lit moments of our lives, we still have our cameras with us to capture those precious memories. It feels so good to reminisce the past using the photographs that we've taken in the days that passed. Now that we are living in the year of 2017, let us reminisce the best photographs that our MIUI Photography Team has in store for your precious eyes. We hope that you will enjoy browsing this thread. :D

4 Best Photographs From EACH Member of the Team

Ainulindale is one of the finest photographers in the team. He uses Xiaomi Mi Note Pro to contribute to the team. He is fond of sharing landscape shots and I can say that they really are a beauty! He had been a Member of the Month for 3 times in a row already. You may check his works by visiting his wall.

Ainulindale.png

avishekghosh is an awesome photographer paired with his Mi 5, they are a perfect combination for photography. He shoots fantastic photos and his point of view is great. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

avishekghosh.png

danieldavid916 is a great member of the MIUI Photography team that is fond of taking butterfly pictures. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

danieldavid.png

Dkoval16 is a young, and awesome photographer taking photographs in a different perspective -- a good one. He uses post-processing apps for his shots and it makes the photos look more lively and more pleasing to the eyes. He also won the Photo of the Year award contest that was recently held. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

Dkoval16.png

hridoy43 is a photographer with a great hands in Macro Photography. Many of his shots are taken using his Macro Lens. Since Macro Photography is not that easy to do, I admire his work. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

hridoy.png

mukhas is a photographer with great confidence to ask random people for random shots. He uses a Nikon DSLR, Redmi Note 3, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus for his works. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

mukhas.png
Left: DSLR ---- Right: Phone

Sumedh+ is a fantastic photographer as I can say because he uses his old Redmi 1s to capture his shots and they still look awesome even if Redmi 1s is considered an old phone. He also uses Redmi 3s Prime and DSLR to capture long-exposure shots and ghost shots. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

sumedh.png

vani11 is the only girl in the team (except Admin @Amy_MI of course hehehe) and it is a pleasure to have her. She is fond of taking shots of daily life objects and she has a very imaginative mind. She actually thought of making a game thread. You may check more of her works by visiting her wall.

vani11.png

Wolfi70 is a very hardworking photographer uploading tons of pictures in every thread that and he has tons of threads as contribution to the team. He uses both Mi 5 and a DSLR for his shots. He also has been a Member of the Month for 3 times in a row. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

Wolfi70.png

mohdmujahid526 is a great leader, a great listener, and an awesome photograher. He is fond of experimenting the capacity and features of his Redmi 3s and he loves to share them with the team. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

mohdmujahid526.png

I do not know how to describe myself, so just take a look at my threads and let the photos speak to you. :D

Schwaa.png

Aren't the photographs above picturesque? Do you want more? Well, let us proceed to the next category . . .

5 Best / Most Viewed Album Threads in 2016

1st Collection Made By Administrator

by:@Amy_MI

VIEWS: 2601
REPLIES: 167

Amy.jpg

Amy has been an awesome administrator, fantastic leader, and a really great friend. She has been always there for us when we have issues and she really deserves to be the Administrator of the Album Section. She takes really good pictures and finds time for photography even though her schedule is always full. I admire her dedication for the team and I hope we can work together for more years to come. :D

Photo Of The Year From MIUI Photography Team

181113rc1i3kwzcvdjdbi1.jpeg.thumb[1].jpg

Photographer: @Dkoval16
Device used: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

MIUI Photography team is not a new team because MIUI Photography Team had been there since then, but it became barren for months until yankers, revived the team. Now, the team is really active and I am very proud to be part of this team. We already formed a great bond with each other and I can say that that bond will be hard to break. We also accept willing photographers to join the team as well -- the MORE, the MERRIER! Just contact any of the Moderator team of the Album Subforum, @Amy_MI @mohdmujahid526 or @Schwaa

That would be all for 2016. We hope that you enjoyed the works of the MIUI Photography Team as a whole. Thank you for all your support and together, let us share our memories through our phone / camera lenses in 2017.

Have a great day ahead!

Special Thanks to: @Nanana @Amy_MI @mohdmujahid526 @yankers @jenz1

Signing off,
Schwaa
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 66 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

amn87 + 1 Awesome!
JayeshT + 1 Awesome!
NikolasXaom + 1 Agreed!
Quadrorth + 1 Fantastic!
arkasha123 + 1 Great!
LexUZX71 + 1 Fantastic!
DS994 + 1 Great!
alexendermagnus + 1 Fantastic!
Kito89 + 1 Thanks!
1596225176 + 2 Fantastic!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
Camip + 1 Great!
+79851517171 + 1 Thanks!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 5 Great!
kolyabzik08 + 1 Awesome!
mdronov1977 + 1 Awesome!
porale111 + 2 Fantastic!
ezsubby + 1 Great!
arturing29 + 1 Fantastic!
Anonim_user + 1 Great!
SergeyR + 5 Awesome!
SFH51 + 1 Great!
msalauddins + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
tan070 + 1 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
!Videx + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +222  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen! :D

ALWAYS SMILE! BE POSITIVE! :D

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI King

17:53, Jan-10-2017
|
Best of album from the best  MIUI Photography Team. Thank you for your inspiration and dedication to the site.
Looking forward to 2017!

MIUI India Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
485 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Air PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power StripMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliHappy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverStar Of IconsMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI KingAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate MasterHumor MasterYouth PledgeStar Of Technology

17:59, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice collection and great efforts by photography team. Thanks a lot for sharing.

MIUI Resources Team

Die hard Fan of MIUI :) :)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
221 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Power StripMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Band 2MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cMi 4SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Mi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi 3Redmi NoteMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum App1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI World TourThanksgiving Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from Turkey1400K Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersDiwali 1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMi TalentWallpaper StarRingtone Star Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Twitter Follower

18:01, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice collection
Use reply Button

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.1.3.0.MXDCNDI
Online time
755 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI Photography GuruMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Story Teller

18:01, Jan-10-2017
|
Really amazing collection! Thank you all for the excellent work in 2016.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyFantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi Note 33 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfHumor MasterDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertApp TalentInbox ZeroMi TalentAndroid GuruApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower

18:08, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice collection and great efforts by photography team. Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Band 2I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Happy New YearMi Live MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Monthly TalkI Love 2016Alpaca Mi Bunny MIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalApp TalentApp TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

18:10, Jan-10-2017
|
Thank

Platinum Member

Share Knowledge to Help other

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi HomeMi Water PurifierMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Mi Max MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerHumor MasterAndroid ElfApp TalentApp TalentTechnology GuruDebate Master

18:13, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice Collection, thanks for sharing with us
Please use Reply so that I can get notification.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Fantastic!I Love MIUI1 Million Forum App Installs600K Forum MembersI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

18:14, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandMIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3MIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny Humor MasterForum Contest LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of Technology

18:17, Jan-10-2017
|
nice

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list