Always here to help you! :D

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
1040 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HomeYi Action CameraMi BandMi VR HeadsetMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIFlashholicMi TVMi PadMi 4iRedmi 2Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper Monday800K Forum MembersFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Halloween2014 Christmas1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayPokemon Master Medal900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI Photography GuruApp TalentApp TalentTechnology GuruYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid GuruHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverOTA Feedback

[Best of Album] Best of Album 2016: Best Works from MIUI Photography Team

[ Promote]
30283 324 |
15:16, Jan-10-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
BEST OF ALBUM 2016.png

Greetings MIUI Photographers!

Time has been flying so fast! 2016 already ended with tons of memories that we cherished. There were times of sadness, happiness, anger and such. But in the dark or well lit moments of our lives, we still have our cameras with us to capture those precious memories. It feels so good to reminisce the past using the photographs that we've taken in the days that passed. Now that we are living in the year of 2017, let us reminisce the best photographs that our MIUI Photography Team has in store for your precious eyes. We hope that you will enjoy browsing this thread. :D

4 Best Photographs From EACH Member of the Team

Ainulindale is one of the finest photographers in the team. He uses Xiaomi Mi Note Pro to contribute to the team. He is fond of sharing landscape shots and I can say that they really are a beauty! He had been a Member of the Month for 3 times in a row already. You may check his works by visiting his wall.

Ainulindale.png

avishekghosh is an awesome photographer paired with his Mi 5, they are a perfect combination for photography. He shoots fantastic photos and his point of view is great. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

avishekghosh.png

danieldavid916 is a great member of the MIUI Photography team that is fond of taking butterfly pictures. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

danieldavid.png

Dkoval16 is a young, and awesome photographer taking photographs in a different perspective -- a good one. He uses post-processing apps for his shots and it makes the photos look more lively and more pleasing to the eyes. He also won the Photo of the Year award contest that was recently held. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

Dkoval16.png

hridoy43 is a photographer with a great hands in Macro Photography. Many of his shots are taken using his Macro Lens. Since Macro Photography is not that easy to do, I admire his work. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

hridoy.png

mukhas is a photographer with great confidence to ask random people for random shots. He uses a Nikon DSLR, Redmi Note 3, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus for his works. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

mukhas.png
Left: DSLR ---- Right: Phone

Sumedh+ is a fantastic photographer as I can say because he uses his old Redmi 1s to capture his shots and they still look awesome even if Redmi 1s is considered an old phone. He also uses Redmi 3s Prime and DSLR to capture long-exposure shots and ghost shots. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

sumedh.png

vani11 is the only girl in the team (except Admin @Amy_MI of course hehehe) and it is a pleasure to have her. She is fond of taking shots of daily life objects and she has a very imaginative mind. She actually thought of making a game thread. You may check more of her works by visiting her wall.

vani11.png

Wolfi70 is a very hardworking photographer uploading tons of pictures in every thread that and he has tons of threads as contribution to the team. He uses both Mi 5 and a DSLR for his shots. He also has been a Member of the Month for 3 times in a row. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

Wolfi70.png

mohdmujahid526 is a great leader, a great listener, and an awesome photograher. He is fond of experimenting the capacity and features of his Redmi 3s and he loves to share them with the team. You may check more of his works by visiting his wall.

mohdmujahid526.png

I do not know how to describe myself, so just take a look at my threads and let the photos speak to you. :D

Schwaa.png

Aren't the photographs above picturesque? Do you want more? Well, let us proceed to the next category . . .

5 Best / Most Viewed Album Threads in 2016

1st Collection Made By Administrator

by:@Amy_MI

VIEWS: 2601
REPLIES: 167

Amy.jpg

Amy has been an awesome administrator, fantastic leader, and a really great friend. She has been always there for us when we have issues and she really deserves to be the Administrator of the Album Section. She takes really good pictures and finds time for photography even though her schedule is always full. I admire her dedication for the team and I hope we can work together for more years to come. :D

Photo Of The Year From MIUI Photography Team

181113rc1i3kwzcvdjdbi1.jpeg.thumb[1].jpg

Photographer: @Dkoval16
Device used: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

MIUI Photography team is not a new team because MIUI Photography Team had been there since then, but it became barren for months until yankers, revived the team. Now, the team is really active and I am very proud to be part of this team. We already formed a great bond with each other and I can say that that bond will be hard to break. We also accept willing photographers to join the team as well -- the MORE, the MERRIER! Just contact any of the Moderator team of the Album Subforum, @Amy_MI @mohdmujahid526 or @Schwaa

That would be all for 2016. We hope that you enjoyed the works of the MIUI Photography Team as a whole. Thank you for all your support and together, let us share our memories through our phone / camera lenses in 2017.

Have a great day ahead!

Special Thanks to: @Nanana @Amy_MI @mohdmujahid526 @yankers @jenz1

Signing off,
Schwaa
Favorite11 Share

Rated by 67 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Pablozz81 + 2 Fantastic!
amn87 + 1 Awesome!
JayeshT + 1 Awesome!
NikolasXaom + 1 Agreed!
Quadrorth + 1 Fantastic!
arkasha123 + 1 Great!
LexUZX71 + 1 Fantastic!
DS994 + 1 Great!
alexendermagnus + 1 Fantastic!
Kito89 + 1 Thanks!
1596225176 + 2 Fantastic!
15466112692 + 2 Great!
Camip + 1 Great!
+79851517171 + 1 Thanks!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 5 Great!
kolyabzik08 + 1 Awesome!
mdronov1977 + 1 Awesome!
porale111 + 2 Fantastic!
ezsubby + 1 Great!
arturing29 + 1 Fantastic!
Anonim_user + 1 Great!
SergeyR + 5 Awesome!
SFH51 + 1 Great!
msalauddins + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
tan070 + 1 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
mnnahid + 3 Awesome!

Experience +224  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen! :D

ALWAYS SMILE! BE POSITIVE! :D

MIUI Photography Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8MIUI 20163 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid Guru

17:53, Jan-10-2017
|
Best of album from the best  MIUI Photography Team. Thank you for your inspiration and dedication to the site.
Looking forward to 2017!

MIUI India Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
556 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMi Water PurifierMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7MarshmallowFlashholicMi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3MIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMi Live MedalHappy Diwali1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi TalentWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

17:59, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice collection and great efforts by photography team. Thanks a lot for sharing.

MIUI Resources Team

Die hard Fan of MIUI :) :)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power BankMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi Note 2Mi TVMi 4SRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3Mi 5s PlusMi MIXMi Max Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Super MondayMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Drawing TalentDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi TalentMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroRingtone Star Wallpaper StarStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalDebate MasterApp TalentTechnology GuruStar Of IconsYouth Pledge

18:01, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice collection
Use reply Button

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXDCNDL
Online time
822 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Pokemon Master MedalSuper Monday1300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyHumor MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star MIUI FollowerStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

18:01, Jan-10-2017
|
Really amazing collection! Thank you all for the excellent work in 2016.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi WiFiAwesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 3I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingInbox Zero

18:08, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice collection and great efforts by photography team. Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power StripMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love 2016MIUI World TourMerry ChristmasMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMi Lover MedalApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of Technology

18:10, Jan-10-2017
|
Thank

Platinum Member

Share Knowledge to Help other

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!Mi Max Mi Live MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruDebate MasterMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfForum Contest Lover

18:13, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice Collection, thanks for sharing with us
Please use Reply so that I can get notification.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2I Love MIUIFantastic!2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017600K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

18:14, Jan-10-2017
|
Nice

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Rooster Year of 2017I Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI ItalyAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

18:17, Jan-10-2017
|
nice

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list