Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.0.12.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
564 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 4cMi 5 ProFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsApp StarMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Mobile Data: Do You Think Unlimited Data Plans Are Worth It?

[ Promote]
11221 855 |
05:03, Jan-10-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 16:39, Jan-12-2017

Hello MIUIers,
Time for Tech Wednesday!
If you are here you probably know that Internet access requires a connectivity, which can be guaranteed by WiFi or Mobile Data connections. If you have not a WiFi connection, and you want to walk around the web wherever you are (well, more or less) you should need a data plan.Obviously, connectivity is also required for Instant messaging services, social networks, VoIP, emails, streaming services, etc. Without doubt there are people who don't need Internet access, or they are okay just with the WiFi connection at home, work place, or who knows where .

shutterstock_107001230.jpg

But what about people who need it? For them (depending on the place where they live) are available from service providers many data plans, which offer a various quantity of Megabytes (Mb) or Gygabites (Gb) for an established price, monthly.

Unlimited data plans give customers the freedom to go nuts on LTE data consumption. Some of these plans can give 10, 30, 100 Gb or even Unlimited plan, for a price that, in some cases, cannot be very affordable for the most. The price can vary, from 10-70 US dollars, on the average average (depends on many factors). Despite this, for who has to stay constantly connected with smartphone, these quantities could be considered a must: think about those who watch a lot of videos, download and upload a lot of files, but also to the ones who have not access to WiFi connection at home.

smartphone-kill-switch.jpg

But what's the appeal of unlimited data plans? It's like paying slightly more to have a buffet lunch instead of a slightly cheaper two-course meal. The unlimited data buffet is for those who generally have larger appetites and don't want to worry about running out of bytes.
"The majority of users don't really need unlimited data." -- Lynette Luna, Current Analysis

Do you really need it?  "It's a nice marketing tool because it gives customers comfort in knowing they won't go over (although they are throttled)," Luna said. "The majority of users don't really need unlimited data."

Do You Think Unlimited Data Plans Are Really Worth it?

What are your thoughts? Are you using unlimited data plans?

Source1
Source2

Pro side Yes they are, I need tons of Gb.
for me, unlimited is better. don't know when you will need this to download and upload the files.
More
Barrecheguren:
If in the end our life revolves around our smartphone, then if we call...
Bikram_Rai:
To enjoy 4G or 5G(Future) mobile data, I think there should be unlimit...
kangpolo:
Yes they are, I need tons of Gb
天经地米:
Is there anything like a limited plan for data anymore? At least here ...
pdas142:
Per Day 1Gb is Great (Jio 4G),
pdas142:
Absolutely
RoboTrigger:
Of course unlimited data plans are better. It's not that I spend a ton...
AndrianJr:
yup, coz if i have 10GB data it's mean only for 1day haha
tothrobert191:
I would like unlimited data plan, because I use a lot
Subhajit007:
Yes we need
adobosz1@tlen.p:
I think unlimited data transfer is very good for me. I transfering a l...
santer79:
Super
alexendermagnus:
no dubt, yes
Onoderra:
yes i need it. easy to upload video to youtube :) and build my site ...
primer5:
Unlimited is always a better option when it come to internet connection.
fran1824:
I have 20GB and almost spend it{:3_48:}
Invisible_Mist:
I use near 50 GB monthly, that's I need unlim )))
Veggos:
Of course, there are people who take full advantage of it
Veggos:
Of course, there are people who take full advantage of it
cuecak:
yup,,, but in my country, unlimited data came with limited quota,, i m...
NastyGerm:
Yes I need it!
WawanAlysia:
{:7_240:}
hellen73:
yes!!!
GodDamned94:
Yes they are, I need tons of Gb.
RInzImpulse:
Hmm. . . if i had wifi in my house, i wouldn't need it. But, since I h...
nirav45:
thanks for sharing ...
nirav45:
i need unlimited data ...
Tech42:
i need it
YahyaClay:
Yeah I Need Unlimited Access Data
Nithin07:
Yes need it
Con side No, they aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. I do not need so much Gb.
i have wifi at both office and home, 1 Gb is enough for me per month for mobile data
More
perezdeoro:
not yet
pavlos0160:
It expects of the usage of every user and it depends on application too.
dmbardal:
No, because even if it's called "unlimited" - it does have a cap.
budisaja:
i do not need so much Gb.
LEAK.:
Usually 20gb max per month sometimes less on the phone, for spotify. And...
aprikot:
enough 1Gb
Kito89:
{:7_240:} aaaaeee
Kito89:
{:7_240:}
theo_basketball:
we need truly unlimited plans and affordable like the dsl plans, what they...
sten77:
unlimited cost to much for what if offer. probably between 2 and 5 gb is en...
CanavaZ:
Enough 2-3 GB per month...
Camip:
no need
Triow:
I have Wifi and 2 GB mobile data. It's enough. Real problem is quality sig...
manouale:
I have wifi at home, but 20 Go seems to be enough, not unlimited
Nikidroidmi:
No I don't. In Indonesia, the most operators use limit of use, the limit ex...
Pantoja2:
i never consumed more than 2 gb. i use wifi were is open. its true that it ...
sirlaki:
It would, of course, depend on the cost of the unlimited. I'm a heavy user,...
nani67:
i get 1gb 4g everyday, i don't need more than that
wayanbulian:
no need unlimited data,, wifi everywhere,, i got tons free data everyday.....
kraklups:
Nope because companies are for the profit so they need to move your ideas t...
fofiko:
we are surrounded by Wifi's, no need for unlimited plan's...
Pablozz81:
I'd rather choose wi-fi, no mobile data.
Kisa_sosisa:
About 10 Gb is enought
SylwiaG:
I'm against it just because I always find that THERE IS A LIMIT to my "unli...
Rondalupz:
the telcos or data service provider should improve first their service, it ...
RedMyEyes:
I'm think 3-7Gb is OK.
Geison_Bourne:
my data is unlimited
Soderberg:
I use my data very effectively, hence I do not need unlimited plans. You ca...
NicRim:
No. Dstatochno limited traffic
Xstos:
I don;t really need so much data, for me 10-12 GB are ok.

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Kito89 + 1 Great!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Agreed!
nirav45 + 2 Great!
1660097017 + 1 Thanks!
krut.nik666 + 1 Fantastic!
Yamajale + 1 Great!
Camip + 1 Great!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
generalvin + 1 Great!
crazyindian + 2 Fantastic!
foxsaone + 1 Thanks!
nygyorgy2 + 1 Thanks!
unclelim + 1 Thanks!
Maggiewening + 1 Great!
SufiRidhwan + 5 Great!
yakubng + 1 Thanks!
BlenderGeek + 1 Fantastic!
ales82 + 5 Great!
arturing29 + 1 Fantastic!
Anonim_user + 1 Fantastic!
serdge + 1 Awesome!
SFH51 + 1 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
amal0007 + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 2 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +190  Prestige +26  View Rating Log

Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1499 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s LaunchMi 5Super ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdaySurge S1Super SundaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Singapore3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSingapore Birthday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Bulgaria1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine1 Million Forum App Installs1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorApp TalentMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

11:51, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
i have wifi at both office and home, 1 Gb is enough for me per month for mobile data

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.MCCMIED
Online time
6204 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi BandMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi MIXMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi PadMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Olympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSuper SundaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSurge S11 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Turkey1500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Monthly Talk300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroDebate MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower

11:57, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
for me, unlimited is better. don't know when you will need this to download and upload the files.

Owner of Redmi 1s, Redmi Note 4g, Mi 4i, Mi 4, Mi Metal Mousepad, Mi Band, Mi WiFi Nano Smart Router Youth Edition.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
442 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi KeyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi 2Mi PadMi 4cMi TVRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi NoteMi Note800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI World TourHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeAndroid GuruHumor MasterInbox ZeroIndustrious ReporterTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid Elf

11:03, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Yes we need unlimited plan...bigger the better

Super moderator

MIUI 9 Beta Test

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2430 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi KeyUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi MIXMi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi 2Mi NoteRooster Year of 2017Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Monday600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Halloween5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New Year3 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMr. DependableStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentWallpaper ExpertAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Humor MasterApp TalentMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:51, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
In my country there is no true unlimited data, after like 5GB of data speed decreases and it's too slow!
Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 3SI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayRocket to FutureSuper Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSurge S110 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Expert

11:53, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, the Unlimited Data Plans are definitely worth it except the speed after consuming some GB.
A user from INDIA who got Redmi 3s Prime and Redmi 4.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
11:54, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
I am limited to 5 Gig where I live however that is sufficient for me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Merry Christmas300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy New YearUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017I Love 201610 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMi TalentAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalApp TalentDebate MasterMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfApp TalentForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology Guru

11:59, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
no i don't use it

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Mi 5Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of Technology

12:00, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Unlimited data plans are good because we use our smartphones a lot.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
157 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 3SMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerApp StarDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest Lover

12:02, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Yes we need unlimited data with a minimum speed of 1Mbps

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list