Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.0.12.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
535 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 5 ProMi 4cFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Singapore2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ExpertApp StarMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate MasterYouth PledgeMr. Dependable

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Mobile Data: Do You Think Unlimited Data Plans Are Worth It?

[ Promote]
10226 854 |
05:03, Jan-10-2017
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 16:39, Jan-12-2017

Hello MIUIers,
Time for Tech Wednesday!
If you are here you probably know that Internet access requires a connectivity, which can be guaranteed by WiFi or Mobile Data connections. If you have not a WiFi connection, and you want to walk around the web wherever you are (well, more or less) you should need a data plan.Obviously, connectivity is also required for Instant messaging services, social networks, VoIP, emails, streaming services, etc. Without doubt there are people who don't need Internet access, or they are okay just with the WiFi connection at home, work place, or who knows where .

shutterstock_107001230.jpg

But what about people who need it? For them (depending on the place where they live) are available from service providers many data plans, which offer a various quantity of Megabytes (Mb) or Gygabites (Gb) for an established price, monthly.

Unlimited data plans give customers the freedom to go nuts on LTE data consumption. Some of these plans can give 10, 30, 100 Gb or even Unlimited plan, for a price that, in some cases, cannot be very affordable for the most. The price can vary, from 10-70 US dollars, on the average average (depends on many factors). Despite this, for who has to stay constantly connected with smartphone, these quantities could be considered a must: think about those who watch a lot of videos, download and upload a lot of files, but also to the ones who have not access to WiFi connection at home.

smartphone-kill-switch.jpg

But what's the appeal of unlimited data plans? It's like paying slightly more to have a buffet lunch instead of a slightly cheaper two-course meal. The unlimited data buffet is for those who generally have larger appetites and don't want to worry about running out of bytes.
"The majority of users don't really need unlimited data." -- Lynette Luna, Current Analysis

Do you really need it?  "It's a nice marketing tool because it gives customers comfort in knowing they won't go over (although they are throttled)," Luna said. "The majority of users don't really need unlimited data."

Do You Think Unlimited Data Plans Are Really Worth it?

What are your thoughts? Are you using unlimited data plans?

Source1
Source2

Pro side Yes they are, I need tons of Gb.
for me, unlimited is better. don't know when you will need this to download and upload the files.
More
Barrecheguren:
If in the end our life revolves around our smartphone, then if we call...
Bikram_Rai:
To enjoy 4G or 5G(Future) mobile data, I think there should be unlimit...
kangpolo:
Yes they are, I need tons of Gb
天经地米:
Is there anything like a limited plan for data anymore? At least here ...
pdas142:
Per Day 1Gb is Great (Jio 4G),
pdas142:
Absolutely
RoboTrigger:
Of course unlimited data plans are better. It's not that I spend a ton...
AndrianJr:
yup, coz if i have 10GB data it's mean only for 1day haha
tothrobert191:
I would like unlimited data plan, because I use a lot
Subhajit007:
Yes we need
adobosz1@tlen.p:
I think unlimited data transfer is very good for me. I transfering a l...
santer79:
Super
alexendermagnus:
no dubt, yes
Onoderra:
yes i need it. easy to upload video to youtube :) and build my site ...
primer5:
Unlimited is always a better option when it come to internet connection.
fran1824:
I have 20GB and almost spend it{:3_48:}
Invisible_Mist:
I use near 50 GB monthly, that's I need unlim )))
Veggos:
Of course, there are people who take full advantage of it
Veggos:
Of course, there are people who take full advantage of it
cuecak:
yup,,, but in my country, unlimited data came with limited quota,, i m...
NastyGerm:
Yes I need it!
WawanAlysia:
{:7_240:}
hellen73:
yes!!!
GodDamned94:
Yes they are, I need tons of Gb.
RInzImpulse:
Hmm. . . if i had wifi in my house, i wouldn't need it. But, since I h...
nirav45:
thanks for sharing ...
nirav45:
i need unlimited data ...
Tech42:
i need it
YahyaClay:
Yeah I Need Unlimited Access Data
Nithin07:
Yes need it
Con side No, they aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. I do not need so much Gb.
i have wifi at both office and home, 1 Gb is enough for me per month for mobile data
More
perezdeoro:
not yet
pavlos0160:
It expects of the usage of every user and it depends on application too.
dmbardal:
No, because even if it's called "unlimited" - it does have a cap.
budisaja:
i do not need so much Gb.
LEAK.:
Usually 20gb max per month sometimes less on the phone, for spotify. And...
aprikot:
enough 1Gb
Kito89:
{:7_240:} aaaaeee
Kito89:
{:7_240:}
theo_basketball:
we need truly unlimited plans and affordable like the dsl plans, what they...
sten77:
unlimited cost to much for what if offer. probably between 2 and 5 gb is en...
CanavaZ:
Enough 2-3 GB per month...
Camip:
no need
Triow:
I have Wifi and 2 GB mobile data. It's enough. Real problem is quality sig...
manouale:
I have wifi at home, but 20 Go seems to be enough, not unlimited
Nikidroidmi:
No I don't. In Indonesia, the most operators use limit of use, the limit ex...
Pantoja2:
i never consumed more than 2 gb. i use wifi were is open. its true that it ...
sirlaki:
It would, of course, depend on the cost of the unlimited. I'm a heavy user,...
nani67:
i get 1gb 4g everyday, i don't need more than that
wayanbulian:
no need unlimited data,, wifi everywhere,, i got tons free data everyday.....
kraklups:
Nope because companies are for the profit so they need to move your ideas t...
fofiko:
we are surrounded by Wifi's, no need for unlimited plan's...
Pablozz81:
I'd rather choose wi-fi, no mobile data.
Kisa_sosisa:
About 10 Gb is enought
SylwiaG:
I'm against it just because I always find that THERE IS A LIMIT to my "unli...
Rondalupz:
the telcos or data service provider should improve first their service, it ...
RedMyEyes:
I'm think 3-7Gb is OK.
Geison_Bourne:
my data is unlimited
Soderberg:
I use my data very effectively, hence I do not need unlimited plans. You ca...
NicRim:
No. Dstatochno limited traffic
Xstos:
I don;t really need so much data, for me 10-12 GB are ok.

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Kito89 + 1 Great!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Agreed!
nirav45 + 2 Great!
1660097017 + 1 Thanks!
krut.nik666 + 1 Fantastic!
Yamajale + 1 Great!
Camip + 1 Great!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
generalvin + 1 Great!
crazyindian + 2 Fantastic!
foxsaone + 1 Thanks!
nygyorgy2 + 1 Thanks!
unclelim + 1 Thanks!
Maggiewening + 1 Great!
SufiRidhwan + 5 Great!
yakubng + 1 Thanks!
BlenderGeek + 1 Fantastic!
ales82 + 5 Great!
arturing29 + 1 Fantastic!
Anonim_user + 1 Fantastic!
serdge + 1 Awesome!
SFH51 + 1 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
amal0007 + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 2 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +190  Prestige +26  View Rating Log

Super moderator

I Shoot RAW

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1288 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMi 5s LaunchMi 5Rocket to FutureI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayFan Of MIUI France1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Bulgaria1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Super Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalHappy Holi MedalSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruRingtone Star App StarMi Lover MedalMIUI KingAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI Expert

11:51, Jan-11-2017
|
i have wifi at both office and home, 1 Gb is enough for me per month for mobile data

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V8.1.7.0.LXIMIDI
Online time
4908 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power StripMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi PadRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi TVMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4I Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DaySuper SundayMIUI Halloween900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Russia800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Diwali1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DaySurge S11500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star

11:57, Jan-11-2017
|
for me, unlimited is better. don't know when you will need this to download and upload the files.

Owner of Redmi 1s, Redmi Note 4g, Mi 4i, Mi 4, Mi Metal Mousepad, Mi Band, Mi WiFi Nano Smart Router Youth Edition.

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
439 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi BandMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 7Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 4cMi NoteMi PadMi TVMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Wednesday1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI FranceXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanSuper FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super SundayHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureUEFA EURO MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From VietnamHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi TalentUpdates LoverHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star MIUI News Team MemberOTA Feedback

11:03, Jan-11-2017
|
Yes we need unlimited plan...bigger the better

Super moderator

Updating...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2236 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi HomeMi KeyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2015AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Mi MIXRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 41 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Singles' Day700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Thursday2100K Forum MembersOlympics MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdaySuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp TalentYouth PledgeHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverMi Talent

11:51, Jan-11-2017
|
In my country there is no true unlimited data, after like 5GB of data speed decreases and it's too slow!
Please use "Reply" button so I can get notification and reply faster.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MALMIDL
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 3SMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruTechnology GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth Pledge

11:53, Jan-11-2017
|
Yes, the Unlimited Data Plans are definitely worth it except the speed after consuming some GB.
A user from INDIA who got Redmi 3s Prime.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
11:54, Jan-11-2017
|
I am limited to 5 Gig where I live however that is sufficient for me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 2I Love 20161800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO MedalRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn Festival10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi TalentInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDebate MasterTechnology GuruApp TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI KingAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

11:59, Jan-11-2017
|
no i don't use it

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Mi 5Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of Technology

12:00, Jan-11-2017
|
Unlimited data plans are good because we use our smartphones a lot.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
153 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 3SMIUI World TourHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerApp StarDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest Lover

12:02, Jan-11-2017
|
Yes we need unlimited data with a minimum speed of 1Mbps

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list