Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.0.12.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
583 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 5 ProMi 4cFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruStar Of IconsApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper Contest

[Tech Wednesday] [Tech Wednesday] Mobile Data: Do You Think Unlimited Data Plans Are Worth It?

[ Promote]
14877 855 |
05:03, Jan-10-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 16:39, Jan-12-2017

Hello MIUIers,
Time for Tech Wednesday!
If you are here you probably know that Internet access requires a connectivity, which can be guaranteed by WiFi or Mobile Data connections. If you have not a WiFi connection, and you want to walk around the web wherever you are (well, more or less) you should need a data plan.Obviously, connectivity is also required for Instant messaging services, social networks, VoIP, emails, streaming services, etc. Without doubt there are people who don't need Internet access, or they are okay just with the WiFi connection at home, work place, or who knows where .

shutterstock_107001230.jpg

But what about people who need it? For them (depending on the place where they live) are available from service providers many data plans, which offer a various quantity of Megabytes (Mb) or Gygabites (Gb) for an established price, monthly.

Unlimited data plans give customers the freedom to go nuts on LTE data consumption. Some of these plans can give 10, 30, 100 Gb or even Unlimited plan, for a price that, in some cases, cannot be very affordable for the most. The price can vary, from 10-70 US dollars, on the average average (depends on many factors). Despite this, for who has to stay constantly connected with smartphone, these quantities could be considered a must: think about those who watch a lot of videos, download and upload a lot of files, but also to the ones who have not access to WiFi connection at home.

smartphone-kill-switch.jpg

But what's the appeal of unlimited data plans? It's like paying slightly more to have a buffet lunch instead of a slightly cheaper two-course meal. The unlimited data buffet is for those who generally have larger appetites and don't want to worry about running out of bytes.
"The majority of users don't really need unlimited data." -- Lynette Luna, Current Analysis

Do you really need it?  "It's a nice marketing tool because it gives customers comfort in knowing they won't go over (although they are throttled)," Luna said. "The majority of users don't really need unlimited data."

Do You Think Unlimited Data Plans Are Really Worth it?

What are your thoughts? Are you using unlimited data plans?

Source1
Source2

Pro side Yes they are, I need tons of Gb.
for me, unlimited is better. don't know when you will need this to download and upload the files.
More
Barrecheguren:
If in the end our life revolves around our smartphone, then if we call...
Bikram_Rai:
To enjoy 4G or 5G(Future) mobile data, I think there should be unlimit...
kangpolo:
Yes they are, I need tons of Gb
天经地米:
Is there anything like a limited plan for data anymore? At least here ...
pdas142:
Per Day 1Gb is Great (Jio 4G),
pdas142:
Absolutely
RoboTrigger:
Of course unlimited data plans are better. It's not that I spend a ton...
AndrianJr:
yup, coz if i have 10GB data it's mean only for 1day haha
tothrobert191:
I would like unlimited data plan, because I use a lot
Subhajit007:
Yes we need
adobosz1@tlen.p:
I think unlimited data transfer is very good for me. I transfering a l...
santer79:
Super
alexendermagnus:
no dubt, yes
Onoderra:
yes i need it. easy to upload video to youtube :) and build my site ...
primer5:
Unlimited is always a better option when it come to internet connection.
fran1824:
I have 20GB and almost spend it{:3_48:}
Invisible_Mist:
I use near 50 GB monthly, that's I need unlim )))
Veggos:
Of course, there are people who take full advantage of it
Veggos:
Of course, there are people who take full advantage of it
cuecak:
yup,,, but in my country, unlimited data came with limited quota,, i m...
NastyGerm:
Yes I need it!
WawanAlysia:
{:7_240:}
hellen73:
yes!!!
GodDamned94:
Yes they are, I need tons of Gb.
RInzImpulse:
Hmm. . . if i had wifi in my house, i wouldn't need it. But, since I h...
nirav45:
thanks for sharing ...
nirav45:
i need unlimited data ...
Tech42:
i need it
YahyaClay:
Yeah I Need Unlimited Access Data
Nithin07:
Yes need it
Con side No, they aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. I do not need so much Gb.
i have wifi at both office and home, 1 Gb is enough for me per month for mobile data
More
perezdeoro:
not yet
pavlos0160:
It expects of the usage of every user and it depends on application too.
dmbardal:
No, because even if it's called "unlimited" - it does have a cap.
budisaja:
i do not need so much Gb.
LEAK.:
Usually 20gb max per month sometimes less on the phone, for spotify. And...
aprikot:
enough 1Gb
Kito89:
{:7_240:} aaaaeee
Kito89:
{:7_240:}
theo_basketball:
we need truly unlimited plans and affordable like the dsl plans, what they...
sten77:
unlimited cost to much for what if offer. probably between 2 and 5 gb is en...
CanavaZ:
Enough 2-3 GB per month...
Camip:
no need
Triow:
I have Wifi and 2 GB mobile data. It's enough. Real problem is quality sig...
manouale:
I have wifi at home, but 20 Go seems to be enough, not unlimited
Nikidroidmi:
No I don't. In Indonesia, the most operators use limit of use, the limit ex...
Pantoja2:
i never consumed more than 2 gb. i use wifi were is open. its true that it ...
sirlaki:
It would, of course, depend on the cost of the unlimited. I'm a heavy user,...
nani67:
i get 1gb 4g everyday, i don't need more than that
wayanbulian:
no need unlimited data,, wifi everywhere,, i got tons free data everyday.....
kraklups:
Nope because companies are for the profit so they need to move your ideas t...
fofiko:
we are surrounded by Wifi's, no need for unlimited plan's...
Pablozz81:
I'd rather choose wi-fi, no mobile data.
Kisa_sosisa:
About 10 Gb is enought
SylwiaG:
I'm against it just because I always find that THERE IS A LIMIT to my "unli...
Rondalupz:
the telcos or data service provider should improve first their service, it ...
RedMyEyes:
I'm think 3-7Gb is OK.
Geison_Bourne:
my data is unlimited
Soderberg:
I use my data very effectively, hence I do not need unlimited plans. You ca...
NicRim:
No. Dstatochno limited traffic
Xstos:
I don;t really need so much data, for me 10-12 GB are ok.

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 61 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Kito89 + 1 Great!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Agreed!
nirav45 + 2 Great!
1660097017 + 1 Thanks!
krut.nik666 + 1 Fantastic!
Yamajale + 1 Great!
Camip + 1 Great!
toushik.J + 1 Awesome!
generalvin + 1 Great!
crazyindian + 2 Fantastic!
foxsaone + 1 Thanks!
nygyorgy2 + 1 Thanks!
unclelim + 1 Thanks!
Maggiewening + 1 Great!
SufiRidhwan + 5 Great!
yakubng + 1 Thanks!
BlenderGeek + 1 Fantastic!
ales82 + 5 Great!
arturing29 + 1 Fantastic!
Anonim_user + 1 Fantastic!
serdge + 1 Awesome!
SFH51 + 1 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
amal0007 + 5 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 2 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +190  Prestige +26  View Rating Log

Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.2.0.NCAMIEI
Online time
1867 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi Power StripMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicMi 5s LaunchMi 5Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper ThursdayI Love 2016Super TuesdaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainSuper FridayFan Of MIUI France1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super SundayWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayOlympics MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star 25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableYouth PledgeInbox ZeroUpdates LoverDebate MasterHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentSuper Moderator

11:51, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
i have wifi at both office and home, 1 Gb is enough for me per month for mobile data

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.10.0.NCCMIED
Online time
9175 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi TV1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper SundaySurge S1MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Diwali2100K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Diwali MiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMr. DependableMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruInbox ZeroDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Android GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

11:57, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
for me, unlimited is better. don't know when you will need this to download and upload the files.

Owner of Redmi 1s, Redmi Note 4g, Mi 4i, Mi 4, Mi Metal Mousepad, Mi Band, Mi WiFi Nano Smart Router Youth Edition.

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
457 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi BandMi KeyUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Mi PadMi TVRedmi 2Redmi NoteMi 4iMi 4cMi NoteRedmi 1SUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Global Forum 2014Technology GuruAndroid ElfUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorStar MIUI News Team MemberMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalIndustrious ReporterAndroid GuruHumor MasterInbox ZeroDebate Master

11:03, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Yes we need unlimited plan...bigger the better

Super moderator

MIUI Croatia

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAHMIEI
Online time
2792 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi MIXMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum Members600K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum PostsMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Follower25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMr. DependableDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi TalentRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Expert

11:51, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
In my country there is no true unlimited data, after like 5GB of data speed decreases and it's too slow!
Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyRingolicious Medal90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Happy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover

11:53, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, the Unlimited Data Plans are definitely worth it except the speed after consuming some GB.
A user from INDIA who got Redmi 3s Prime and Redmi 4.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
11:54, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
I am limited to 5 Gig where I live however that is sufficient for me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI World TourUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Puzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI KingAndroid GuruInbox Zero

11:59, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
no i don't use it

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NAACNED
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Mi 5Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of Technology

12:00, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Unlimited data plans are good because we use our smartphones a lot.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
161 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 3SFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalySurge S1Mi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover

12:02, Jan-11-2017 | From PC
|
Yes we need unlimited data with a minimum speed of 1Mbps

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list