Xiaomi Miui Hellas Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
664 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi BandMi Power StripMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMi Power BankMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Mi PadMi 5sMi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3Mi 4cMi 5s PlusMi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi ProMi Max 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi 5XMi 4SXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Happy Diwali1700K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRingolicious Medal100k Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewSurprise8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Lover MedalHeart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPOCO F1MIUI Quick Discussion13 Million Forum MembersMi 8MIUI Weekly Devices QuizHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersOreoNougatDiscuss HereMIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi 5XRedmi Note 5A/Prime7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroApp TalentApp StarMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeRingtone Star Updates LoverRedmi 5/PlusAndroid GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of Wisdom

[ROM] MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM V10.1.1.0.NAGMIFI Released for Mi 5s Download Here!

[ Promote]
12942 24 |
00:15, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
global stable rom 10.png
Greetings Mi 5s Fans,
   Finally, the latest MIUI 10 V10.1.1.0.NAGMIFI Global Stable ROM is now officially released for Mi 5s! MIUI developers working round-the clock and thanks to the alpha/ beta team members who had done a great job in closed-group alpha/beta testing before it released to the public! Here are the ROM's download links.

ROM Details

DEVICE
Mi 5s
DEVICE CODENAME
Capricorn
MIUI VERSION
V10.1.1.0.NAGMIFI
MIUI TYPE
Global Stable ROM

Changelog
MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog

Designed for full screen experience
  • 1. All-new full screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for, except they're faster, smarter, and more convenient
  • 2. All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage

Natural sound system
  • 1. You won't get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI
  • 2. We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you'll hear something only when you need to
  • 3. Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what's important

Other improvements and optimizations
  • 1. AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
  • 2. Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too

Download Links
Fastboot ROM
Download here
Size 1.5G

Recovery ROM
Download here
Size: 1.4G

Bug Report

*** Report major bug(s) Here for Mi 5s ***

How To Update

Special thanks to our Admin @candicesu & Mi 5s Subforum Management Team!

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
kometch + 1 Thanks!
BrunoAizawa + 1 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Thanks!

Experience +22  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017I Love 2016App TalentDebate MasterApp TalentStar Of Technology

06:58, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks, update worked well and was quite fast, although the battery was extremely low after the update (at start 60%, after update 4%). I suggest to update while the phone is attached to the charger.

So far it works well and I like the new MIUI 10 design. I think it's a bit faster as MIUI 9.

There is a new "Enterprise Mode" what is that about? The "About" button which links to http://web.b.mi.com is currently not loading the website.

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest

14:12, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by 1628524818 at 14:14, Nov-17-2018

Don't ever update while charging! It's an extremely demanding operation and you could damage your phone if it's charging. I had the same problem (started with 58% I think and it rebooted with 29%) but I think it was just a calibration problem, as soon as I attached the charger it went to 39%. Just make sure to have at least 50 or 60% before updating.
Running smoothly for me, even better then MIUI 9.

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
14:25, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
Review on battery drain please.. and how about the inactive cores?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
14:45, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
Where is oreo/pie?

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
18:48, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
I can’t believe that xiaomi finally gave us the update.
But LG G6 with Snapdragon 821 got android 8 and we just got android 7

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017I Love 2016App TalentDebate MasterApp TalentStar Of Technology

20:19, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
This here is the preparation update for Oreo. It prepares our phones for a future Oreo upgrade, which is currently still in beta. Have some patience!
Cores work as they should, benchmark scores are still fine. Don't forget, apps can't correctly read the sleeping cores on Nougat, that's a security feature of Android 7. All cores work correctly.

I think the fingerprint reader is a bit faster and battery so far the same as on MIUI 9.6.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM
22:26, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
this updated UI, next update system

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

I Love Mi Bunny

14:22, Nov-18-2018 | From PC
|
Will Chinese mi 5s device be lock when upgrade to MIUI 10 Global ROM?

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest

17:21, Nov-18-2018 | Via mobile
|
Linzyjx replied at 2018-11-18 14:22
Will Chinese mi 5s device be lock when upgrade to MIUI 10 Global ROM?

If by lock you mean unusable or bricked, no, it will work fine if you are already using a global stable ROM and update it via updater.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list