Xiaomi Miui Hellas Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
620 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi WiFiMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 6Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi PadMi 4cRedmi 2Mi 5sRedmi 1SMi Max 2Mi 4SMi 5XRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Redmi 4XRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalHappy New YearMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million Users2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 4th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Saturday500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious MedalSuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewNougatOreoMi 5XRedmi Note 5A/PrimeOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Talent25 Million Strong7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMi 8Discuss Here6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomApp TalentIndia Independence DaySurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruRingtone Star Android ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent

[ROM] MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM V10.1.1.0.NAGMIFI Released for Mi 5s Download Here!

[ Promote]
7133 23 |
00:15, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
global stable rom 10.png
Greetings Mi 5s Fans,
   Finally, the latest MIUI 10 V10.1.1.0.NAGMIFI Global Stable ROM is now officially released for Mi 5s! MIUI developers working round-the clock and thanks to the alpha/ beta team members who had done a great job in closed-group alpha/beta testing before it released to the public! Here are the ROM's download links.

ROM Details

DEVICE
Mi 5s
DEVICE CODENAME
Capricorn
MIUI VERSION
V10.1.1.0.NAGMIFI
MIUI TYPE
Global Stable ROM

Changelog
MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog

Designed for full screen experience
  • 1. All-new full screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for, except they're faster, smarter, and more convenient
  • 2. All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage

Natural sound system
  • 1. You won't get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI
  • 2. We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you'll hear something only when you need to
  • 3. Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what's important

Other improvements and optimizations
  • 1. AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
  • 2. Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too

Download Links
Fastboot ROM
Download here
Size 1.5G

Recovery ROM
Download here
Size: 1.4G

Bug Report

*** Report major bug(s) Here for Mi 5s ***

How To Update

Special thanks to our Admin @candicesu & Mi 5s Subforum Management Team!

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
kometch + 1 Thanks!
BrunoAizawa + 1 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Thanks!

Experience +22  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017I Love 2016App TalentDebate MasterApp TalentStar Of Technology

06:58, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks, update worked well and was quite fast, although the battery was extremely low after the update (at start 60%, after update 4%). I suggest to update while the phone is attached to the charger.

So far it works well and I like the new MIUI 10 design. I think it's a bit faster as MIUI 9.

There is a new "Enterprise Mode" what is that about? The "About" button which links to http://web.b.mi.com is currently not loading the website.

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest

14:12, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by 1628524818 at 14:14, Nov-17-2018

Don't ever update while charging! It's an extremely demanding operation and you could damage your phone if it's charging. I had the same problem (started with 58% I think and it rebooted with 29%) but I think it was just a calibration problem, as soon as I attached the charger it went to 39%. Just make sure to have at least 50 or 60% before updating.
Running smoothly for me, even better then MIUI 9.

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
14:25, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
Review on battery drain please.. and how about the inactive cores?

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:45, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
Where is oreo/pie?

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
18:48, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
I can’t believe that xiaomi finally gave us the update.
But LG G6 with Snapdragon 821 got android 8 and we just got android 7

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Forum AppThanksgiving DayMIUI 2017I Love 2016App TalentDebate MasterApp TalentStar Of Technology

20:19, Nov-17-2018 | From PC
|
This here is the preparation update for Oreo. It prepares our phones for a future Oreo upgrade, which is currently still in beta. Have some patience!
Cores work as they should, benchmark scores are still fine. Don't forget, apps can't correctly read the sleeping cores on Nougat, that's a security feature of Android 7. All cores work correctly.

I think the fingerprint reader is a bit faster and battery so far the same as on MIUI 9.6.

Credits
Device
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM
22:26, Nov-17-2018 | Via mobile
|
this updated UI, next update system

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

I Love Mi Bunny

14:22, Nov-18-2018 | From PC
|
Will Chinese mi 5s device be lock when upgrade to MIUI 10 Global ROM?

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest

17:21, Nov-18-2018 | Via mobile
|
Linzyjx replied at 2018-11-18 14:22
Will Chinese mi 5s device be lock when upgrade to MIUI 10 Global ROM?

If by lock you mean unusable or bricked, no, it will work fine if you are already using a global stable ROM and update it via updater.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list