Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1280 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 41 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super TuesdayThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox Zero25 Million Strong

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #6: Would You Prefer a Longer Battery Life or Larger Screen?

Close [ Promote]
22210 1266 |
00:04, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
170148ev3u914ul1rz4hz5.jpg.thumb.jpg
Hello MIUIers!

The simple phone's used years ago could make phone calls and send SMS's now for most of us the smartphone is our camera, music center, web browsing tool, chatting platform, navigation device, gaming station and much more. The battery life of the phone makes a massive difference to how you can use the phone but many of the hardware and software features of the phone will affect how long the battery lasts; one of the main factors is always the screen. Over the last few years the phones have steadily got larger to accommodate the larger screens, as much as the larger screens are wonderful to look at and view photos and videos on they also have the disadvantage of lowering the battery life and driving the cost up.

Android-4.0-Battery-Usage-Screen.jpg
The battery hungry screen in the battery stats is all to common a sight

The larger screen takes more power from the battery but makes the phone so much nicer to use. Playing games, viewing photos and surfing the web is a much nicer experience with a larger clear screen compared to the older smaller screens.

While the first thing that comes to mind for me is I want both a larger screen and a battery that just keeps on going but what if you can't have both, what if you had to choose between a larger screen or a longer battery life what would you choose.

So the question is:

Longer battery life vs larger screens

Which one is better in your opinion? Please vote!

20 relevant and creative replies will win 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @soumya_2002 and @sepneela for support and assistance.

Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
Single-option Poll, 1028 members voted
8.37% 86
91.63% 942
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite3 Share

Rated by 68 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Smietana + 4 Fantastic!
sahatmrt + 1 Awesome!
ezzirt + 1 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
l1n0 + 1 Thanks!
1659370762 + 1 Awesome!
+79212619015 + 1 Thanks!
devenjha + 5 Awesome!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Maggiewening + 1 Thanks!
navasiedoo + 1 Agreed!
fowzie + 1 Agreed!
Danoes + 1 Great!
$erge + 1 Agreed!
a14091986 + 1 Agreed!
106007217 + 1 Great!
bratskij + 1 Awesome!
15466112692 + 1 Agreed!
justyna19 + 1 Fantastic!
IreneMiui9 + 2 Awesome!
Kluivert1304 + 1 Круто!
FaizilMi5S + 1 Great!
Mark61rus + 1 Thanks!
YahyaClay + 1 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
nicrame + 1 Awesome!
czoper + 1 Great!

Experience +202  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi Note 41500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeSurge S1MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper Monday2100K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasCamera Filter Guru MedalThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI FranceMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshPokemon Master MedalRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayMIUI 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterApp TalentMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyInbox Zero

10:15, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
Larger battery and small screen. :) My hands are kind of small so I want something I can handle with just one hand.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
372 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super SaturdayHilal Ramadan 2 Million Forum MembersRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar WarsDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

10:36, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
Longer battery life would be my best preference.
It is definitely better than having to lug along a power bank or searching for charging point in vain.

See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMerry Christmas1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverApp TalentUpdates LoverMi Lover Medal

11:02, Dec-26-2016 | From APP
|
The more screen only matter in gaming to get true experience but even that depends  on battery so it's better to have a larger battery life which is very important to wrap up ourselves with the current technological  benefits that the technology is delivering

Platinum Member

Advanced Robotics

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
93 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

11:40, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
well o had a Lumia with 6" and 3600 battery... one day juice :) now on Redmi and almost a day juice... I'd go for a large screen and daily double charging

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate Master

11:48, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
One wants a longer battery life, but when u see there is always electricity available and everyone keeping powerbank. Now, mobile will come in larger screen only, so better to go with large screen, but fast charging feature should be must for those phones, like turbo boost charging like moto or dash charging. It will make user's life much easier.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMIUI 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

12:47, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
I think longer battery is the primary need today.. because nowdays  we are using mobile phones all the time for  email, social media,news,games,songs,maps,calls, photoshoot and for many more things. But what if our phone does not have longer battery? then we will need to think about the battery  before using any feature and should skip using sometimes even when necessary so that phone should last longer.. we can ignore big screen issue over longer battery...

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Follower

13:28, Dec-26-2016 | From Mi 4 3G
|
I prefer larger screen and charge more often cause it's giving me the best experience in playing games, surfing especially watching videos. I also think that bigger and bezel less phones are the future smartphones.

MIUI India Language Tester

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
93 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMi KeyMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteRedmiMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's Day1400K Forum MembersSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Diwali 300K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 91st Anniversary2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalHumor MasterDebate MasterMi TalentYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI Fan

13:31, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
Larger screens are not my cup of tea. I have personal laptop at home and desktop at office so really no need of a big screen. Yes, Battery life is my choice
Karri Vinod Kumar,
MIUIer!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Poll

13:38, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi 3S
|
Longer battery life. For larger screen, I have a Tab and a TV Screen as well :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!I Love 20162100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverHumor MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Expert

13:52, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
Longer battery life because we need battery for the day we are working or travelling.
Screen wont make a difference then.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
376 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi VRMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI Follower

14:08, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
For a phone, longer battery life is preferred. If I want a larger screen I'll just get a tablet.
Xiaomi Mi-4c (MIUI 9.1 by xiaomi.eu)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

14:46, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi 3S
|
Large screen more fit for TV, but for pocket devices energy efficiency is key to winning the battle for user pocket.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi VRMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowRedmi Note 34 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Bulgaria300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyTheme TalentRingtone Star MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDebate MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMi Story Teller

15:11, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Of course longer battery life....
Size is already reached on its ultimatum that a human hand is capable of. Now days people does not have to concern about the size while buying the smartphones.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi HeadphonesMIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Surge S1Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:21, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 4G Single SIM
|
Bigger screen, cause u can always carry an extra power bank, but can you carry an extra screen?

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Rocket to FutureThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMiPopDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

15:23, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
I would say large battery is better then then big screen as big screen size means its not that easy to carry phone, eg its easy to carry a 5' phone in pocket as compared to 6'44" Mi Max. No hard feeling against Mi Max, but its better to have a big battery as it gives more standby and talk time...

Platinum Member

always on ease

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi BandUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Mi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMi Lover MedalBlack SharkMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerApp TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:29, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 3 MTK
|
display should be optimum yes but battery life should be maximum

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members

15:48, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 2
|
I think longer battery live is more important. however it is also very important that the battery is long lasting (in terms of cycles of charging) and replaceable of the capacity starts to drop.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi 51900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 201610 Million Forum PostsMerry Christmas2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI Follower

15:50, Dec-26-2016 | From Mi 5
|
It should be the phone first, so it should not be big to be comfortable to use it with one hand, so bigger battery prefered.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMi VRMi Band 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3S3 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 50 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI KingStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable25 Million StrongAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day

17:03, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
I prefer Longer Battery Life because in the smartphones there are many background running apps which consumes battery life while in Larger Screen we may not put the phone in our pockets and also may not handle the phone with one hand.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 1
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!FlashholicRedmi Note 2Mi TVOlympics Medal5 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali 900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017Surge S11400K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverHumor MasterDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruYouth PledgeStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMr. Dependable

17:53, Dec-26-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by BrknSword at 22:14, Dec-29-2016

Longer battery will give the user most mobility to move/ travel easily without carrying charger/ Extra power-bank as well as tension-free outing.

On the other hand though bigger screen is better for enhanced user experience but bigger screen would consume more battery than regular screen.

So in my opinion most of the people will go for longer battery Life.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
396 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi 2MIUI 9MIUI 6th Anniversary300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalRocket to Future1500K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Forum App1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:10, Dec-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
Long Battery Life

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
50 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi 3S2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruUpdates LoverHumor Master

10:12, Dec-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
Long battery offcourse

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsUpdates Lover

10:14, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi 3S
|
longsr battery

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Fantastic!Mid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of Technology

10:16, Dec-26-2016 | From Mi Max Prime
|
screen should be larger and battery can be adjustec

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
Online time
60 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Super SundayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rooster Year of 20171900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016MIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi TalentForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverApp StarDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyInbox Zero

10:17, Dec-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
Longer Battery Life...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9MIUI 300 WeeksDiwali 1800K Forum MembersTechnology GuruTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate Master

10:19, Dec-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
Long battery life

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 23 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayMIUI 2017Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story Teller

10:20, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi Note 4
|
Long battery coz im need to be stay connect with my friend

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2MIUI SMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasSuper TuesdaySuper SundayRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI PSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterYouth PledgeHumor MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentStar Of IconsTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:21, Dec-26-2016 | From Redmi 3S
|
5 inch with 720res ,and with 3500+ battery ,like my redmi 3S :D

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list