Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
272 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Mi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 ReviewHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector

[News] MIUI Interview with Bobby Silalahi [Mi Indonesia Facebook]

[ Promote]
7094 58 |
11:16, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by kickthefreak at 11:17, Sep-15-2014

Dear MIUIers,

Here is my Interviews with Bobby Silalahi Community Manager for Xiaomi Indonesia.

Feel excited ? OK Here is ... i hope everyone will enjoyed this interviews.

Me : What your name?, why do they call you "Billy"? what is"situkangpoles" for you? do you have any memories with it ?

Billy : My name is Fandy Silalahi but people call me Bobby since college. I gotcalled Situkangpoles because I like detailing cars and make cars’ paints havemirror finish, particularly old German cars. You can checkout my work at bobbysitukangpoles.weebly.com
Nowadays Mi Fans like to call me Billyfor fun because the host at the Indonesian launch event called me Billy inpublic, it's a bit of an internal Mi Fans joke :)

Me :  How did you know Xiaomi? What isyour first impression with Xiaomi? What is your Xiaomi Phone?

Billy : I got to know Xiaomi because I was a tech writer writing for Americanwebsites, primarily Android Authority. I’ve loved Xiaomi from the first time Iheard about it some 2 years ago. The company’s desire to bring high qualitydevices to the masses resonates with me. I believe tech is the leverage peoplein the developing world needs to allow them to stand shoulder to shoulder withtheir developed world counterparts, and what Xiaomi does is actually that,giving millions of people access to high quality technology. I used to have theoriginal Hongmi, now I have a Mi3 and a Redmi 1S that I use on a daily basis.

Me : What is your main job? How can you become the Comunnity Manager? Do youstill active at Android Authority?

Billy : I became Xiaomi’s community manager after having discussions with HugoBarra, our global VP, following his visit to Jakarta which I covered forAndroid Authority. It was a dream offer for me as, like I said above, I’ve beenan admirer of the company for a while.

Me : Based on your responsibility as comunnity manager, what is your maingoal?
Billy :
My goal is to get Indonesians to understand and appreciate Xiaomi’sproducts and core values.

Me : What kind of comunnity that you want to make?

Billy : I want to make a community of folks with deep understanding of Xiaomi’svalues, people who are as passionate about the company and its products as we are.

Me : A lot of indonesian dont speak english and Mi Indonesia is quitespecial (official facebook page is the only one that use local language, exceptchina), how do you expect to engage the comunnity?

Billy : We realize that language barrier is one of the things that make theIndonesian market unique. Thus, we will engage the community in BahasaIndonesia primarily through our local social channels. We also try to maintain ourplayful and quirky character in our posts and interactions. This is why youhave seen heavy use of informal language in our content.

Me : How do you plan to socialize MIUI to Indonesian user? Not manyIndonesian user knows MIUI. I'm sure a lot of them is confused when using MIUIfor the first time (setting the application security/permission/trusted app,setting notifications, features, troubleshooting, etc.).

Billy : We have a knowledge based series of posts prepared for our Facebook FanPage. These posts will also be linked to MIUI ID’s forum so new users can notonly get up to speed quickly, but also get in touch with experienced MIUIusers.

Me : Do you plan to do events/gathering for MIUI fans in Indonesia?

Billy : We always love to engage and interact with our fans, as we think doingso is the best way to get to know what our fans are thinking and what theiraspirations are. We are developing plans for our Indonesian gatherings, so staytuned!

Me : As you know first flash sale in indonesia is success, even tough wehave little problem, what will you do next?

Billy : We are working closely with our partners and they are more thancommitted to improving their services to deliver a much improved experience inour subsequent sales.

Me : Is it possible if we have Xiaomishop in indonesia?

Billy : While we are focused on our core internet based approach, we will havea flagship service center in Jakarta that should be ready in a few days. Thecenter is designed to provide first class Xiaomi experience for Mi Fans.

Me :  We know a lot of users buy theirphone before xiaomi officially entering indonesia, they ask for warranty claimto Mi service centre in Indonesia, is it possible?

Billy : We don’t cover international warranty, but if the devices are originalMi products, we can provide services to them although they will have to pay forservice and parts. Black market devices are varied in nature though so we can’tguarantee that we’d be able to service all of them, only the ones with provenoriginal internals.

Me : What is the next product that will coming first after Redmi 1s? Anyplan xiaomi accesories (MiWifi, Miband, MiTV, etc) will come to indonesia?

Billy : Stay tuned for this one :)

Me : How can indonesian buy premium features for their xiaomi phones? Is itpossible if we buyMiCredits from official local seller?

Billy : We’re working on this.

OK Mr. Billy, Thanks for this interview and pleasegive your best support to all Xiaomi Users in Indonesia.

Note : Sorry for late posting, thanks to all.

Favorite Share

Rated by 34 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

bayusetiyawan + 1 Awesome!
586546662 + 1 Awesome!
jd.techmix + 10 Awesome!
chocolatteMI + 1 Fantastic!
herlina + 2 Awesome!
Bingo220 + 10 Awesome!
sigundul + 1 Great Billy!
Derica + 6 Awesome!
Netter46 + 1 Thanks!
tawarawa + 1 Great!
dwymonster + 1 Great!
zal-mi + 1 Great!
Priagusta + 2 Awesome!
fakhrul.coy + 1 Thanks!
xgalihx + 1 Awesome!
Singhm + 1 Great!
Shuddhahnik + 1 Awesome!
rohitbn31 + 3 Great!
rezarivani + 10 billy.. haha interested
AnthraxNine9 + 1 Great!
Kingphukang + 1 Awesome!
iCuckoos + 1 Awesome!
Kaysince1991 + 4 Awesome!
Glennnugraha + 10 + 1 GOOD JOB BROO....!!!
maZPri + 1 Great!
Hendrasu + 1 Fantastic!
laurelsudeep + 5 Awesome! Great to see Bobby's Interview

Experience +111  Prestige +4  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2264 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 190000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Best Theme DesignerApp StarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Super MIUI ThemeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor Master

14:13, Sep-16-2014 | From PC
|
Happy to know more about you, bobby! Thanks to kickthefreak for your great interview!

Comment

kennyanthony8 Support: 5 Objection: 0   15:34, Sep-16-2014

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
154 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!RedmiMi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 900K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackHumor MasterAndroid GuruRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer

12:05, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
great discussion, i'm proud to be Indonesian

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

deemonk + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

syalalalala

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
103 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi PadRedmiXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsAndroid GuruHumor Master

13:47, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
673 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Power StripMi Power BankMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 4iMi NoteMi 3Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 4cHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DaySingapore Birthday2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfApp Review TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeHumor MasterUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:43, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
very nice interview

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

18:05, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
Well done!!

Comment

kennyanthony8 Support: 5 Objection: 0   18:08, Sep-15-2014

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
72 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 31900K Forum MembersHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalMiPopMIUI FB Follower

18:47, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
Selamat ya, Bro Billy! Semangat!!!

Comment

kennyanthony8 Support: 0 Objection: 1 please use english  18:49, Sep-15-2014

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
8657 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Pokemon Master MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 201813 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Star MIUI News Team MemberMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor Master

18:53, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
hi billy !
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
97 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMIUI 6MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015Mi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB Follower

19:10, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
awesome and great

Elite Member

Work for tomorrow

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
653 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Mi 4iRedmiMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 3Redmi 1SMi TVHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star App TalentMIUI ExpertTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of Wisdom

19:11, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
great ... new interview ...thanks for sharing
Love MiUi

Supreme Member

I love MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
2027 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVRedmiMi 3Redmi 2Mi Note ProMi 4iXiaomi Mi 41st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion Medal300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMi Live MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningDiwali Malaysia AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Forum App800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members1400K Forum Members90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroJuly 19 MyanmarDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 201813 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeStar WarsOreoNougat5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMost Popular Forum User9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerUpdates Lover25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone TalentRingtone Star Star Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector

19:19, Sep-15-2014 | From PC
|
Nice interview bro. Thanks for sharing.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list