Super moderator

Keep Calm and Use Mi !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1524 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi USB FanMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi Note ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 3Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridayMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Tuesday2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Rocket to Future2014 Christmas900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Women's Day MedalPopular Thread Of 2015MIUI 9Ringolicious MedalMIUI PMIUI SSingapore Merlion MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Halloween 2017Gold Super ModeratorXiaomi Type-C EarphonesMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiamond Super Moderator13 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/Pro7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverYouth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorJuly 19 MyanmarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingApp StarTechnology GuruStar Of IconsOTA Feedback

[Unlock BL] Tutorial for Successfully Unlocking Bootloader Stuck at 50% !

[ Promote]
153701 1401 |
14:37, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Greetings Dear MIUIers!
m1.png

Recently we have received lots of users complaining about not being able to unlock and stuck at 50% upon verifying the device, most errors were mismatch of Mi Account on Mi Unlock Tool and Mi Device to be unlocked.

Now this tutorial is to help you push the unlocking beyond 50%, you can unlock on the Official China Developer Rom
using this method IMMEDIATELY. Global Dev, Global Stable, China Stable meanwhile users reported can work too but need to wait for 4-5 days.

We were able to found out that there is a workaround, the method is to make the Mi account in the PC match the Mi account on the phone to be unlocked.

Now you have to go inside your Mi Account on your phone and check the Find Device if it's ON, if yes, proceed to next step.

m2.png
Go to Settings \ Additional Settings \ Privacy \ Android Device Manager and Enable it

m3.jpg
Go to i.mi.com and log into the Mi Account thats the same as the one in your phone, select FIND DEVICE.
m4.jpg

Let it detect your phone and it should look like this, and please check if details of your phone and location is correct. Now don't click Erase, Alarm or Lock. You will be messing around for sure with your account.
m5.jpg

Now if it's correct, then proceed to unlocking using the Mi Unlock Kit found at en.miui.com/unlock
m6.png

If you were still unable to Unlock the BL Successfully, follow the Second Method below.

Make sure you are on Official MIUI China/Global Developer/Stable Rom.

Go to About Phone - Tap the MIUI Version option for Several times until it enables the developer options.
1.png

After enabling the Developer options go to Additional Settings- Developer options.

2.png

After Going to Developer options you will see an option of Allow OEM Unlocking, Enable that option.
4.png

After that you will get the Option of Mi Unlock Status.

Click on that option and you shall get an option of Add Account and Device.
3.png

The Final Step:- You need to add/associate the account in which you have been granted the permission to Unlock the BL of the respective device you own and then proceed with Unlocking the BL of your device with the latest Mi Unlocking tool.
m6.png

You should be successful in Unlocking the BL of your device!

Special thanks to @mitch002 and his thread taken as reference.

Special thanks to @BharatG for the screenshots.

Favorite420 Share

Rated by 195 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SweaNisseGaming + 1 Awesome!
Ancheta + 1 Awesome!
lespap78 + 1 Thanks!
asaletmomenti + 1 Great!
valy.ylav + 5 Great!
[ANV]127 + 2 Awesome!
Gearboast + 1 Thanks!
llnfrazao + 2 Thanks!
sokrat011 + 1 Thanks!
denemo + 2 Awesome!
skamicadze + 1 Fantastic!
RaJOuTz + 1 Awesome!
Adriannni + 1 Thanks!
Rausio + 1 Thanks!
mark48 + 2 Thanks!
Ceregaxx + 1 Great!
batrinat + 1 Awesome!
RuloSquid + 1 Awesome!
vanicx + 1 Thanks!
bill.ros + 1 Great!
U-III + 1 Thanks!
Nixonxp + 1 Agreed!
MisterSnake + 1 Awesome!
CrazyAxe + 1 Great!
free0n + 1 Thanks!
森雅1337 + 1 Thanks!
RubiconNS + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +377  Prestige +61  View Rating Log

Cheers!

Click [Reply] so that i can get a notification!
Use Search Option before posting!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallow1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayI Love 2016Women's Day MedalPokemon Master MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

02:43, Dec-13-2016 | From APP
|
Haaaahaaaaa! are you kidding me? method one doesn't work and method two is what I already try for TWO LONG WEEKS!! I get that 50% Error all the time, no matter what I do. But I am not able to bind my device to my already granted account!!! tried ca. 100 times, meanwhile! I am so full of wrath now, I will throw it against a Wall shortly! If this won't function, I will NEVER EVER buy Xiaomi devices! In the beginning, I was so happy to own it and wondered about your "service", but now, I am nothing more than sad, angry and desperate! I opened a thread, I wrote Messages, BUT NO REPLY AT ALL, NO PROBLEM SOLVED!
My device runs on MIUI 8 GLOBAL 6.12.8 BETA... Is that one of the working ROMs, or not? There are so many ROMS  now, I don't know anymore, what what is... Alpha? Beta? Developer? Stable? anything?
I hope, I will get a useful reply, else, I don't know how this will end up...
You totally MESSED the former shining Xiaomi spirit up, with that sh.... bootloader lock!

Rated by 25 people   Experience Reason  

1780844920 + 1 Agreed!
Khanfrd + 2 Agreed!
MariuszB + 2 Great!
sur117 + 1 Agreed!
sachin0503 + 1 Agreed!
Terquerista + 1 Fantastic!
pandyag + 1 Great!
fudoteki + 1 Agreed!
Ishwartah + 1 Agreed!
hari1176 + 1 Agreed!
sahilrajput7565 + 1 Agreed!...WORST SERVICE EVER>>
Sonic_Mine + 1 Agreed!
Bdecchiboy + 1 Agreed!
1633514520 + 1 Agreed!
Caso76 + 1 Fantastic!
imightbesomeone + 1 Great!
TheStremon + 1 Agreed!
Vladikvo + 1 Agreed!
kox44 + 1 Agreed!
conniezz + 1 Agreed!
qwertymtg + 1 Agreed!
deewfrank + 1 Agreed!
Redmitrix + 1 Awesome!
Olvar + 1 Great!
Bruni24768 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

MiPop

21:35, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for taking the time to gather the information, but I am afraid to say that it is useless.

Those processes are the ones already documented in many other threats in the forum and they do not work at all.
I have been trying them (among others) for weeks and the result is always the same.

It is pretty obvious that Xiaomi devices have a problem and it is not being taken seriously by Xiaomi/MIUI, as many users have suffered this problem for months ("please, keep trying" is not a real solution).

Xiaomi has already lost a lot of customers, even when they don't know it yet, and it is, obviously, because the lack of real support. But at least I would have expected them to solve this huge problem and let the customers move on.

Regards,
Vicorius

Rated by 13 people   Experience Reason  

159160OnaL + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
j0shy + 1 Agreed!
Micheal100 + 1 Agreed!
+79519571455 + 1 Спасибо!
wolli_d + 1 Agreed!
Edychen71 + 1 Agreed!
kamalryu + 1 Agreed!
Caso76 + 1 Great!
TheStremon + 1 Agreed!
conniezz + 1 Agreed!
Redmitrix + 1 Awesome!
MiTsun + 1 Agreed!
cloink + 1 Agreed!

Experience +13  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi 4 Prime
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM
23:20, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing! But for me it doesn't work. I keep waiting to receive the sms that confirm my permissions, 16 days have passed  and I don't receive it yet. Also you can't "add account and device" from the "Develper options - Mi Unlock status"

Mi Unlock status

Mi Unlock status

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

TheStremon + 1 Agreed!
Redmitrix + 1 Awesome!
yashkeshri + 1 Great!
Miklide + 1 Agreed!
cloink + 1 Thanks!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
02:45, Dec-11-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Strisch at 02:46, Dec-11-2016

Hi
my mi4c
I received permission to unlock, but it does not work (
NKDS66E6CM4.jpg

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sur117 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM
14:08, Feb-21-2017 | From PC
|
not working at all. tried everything on global developer rom 7.2.16.
mi unlock tool says that accounts are different but i have login from same account on both
Screenshot_2017-02-21-11-35-00-493_com.android.settings[1].png

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Adarshkrishna + 1 Agreed!
Simaaung + 1 Agreed!
Sonic_Mine + 1 Agreed!
kgupta007 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
16:04, Dec-28-2016 | From PC
|
Такие заморочки, я в шоке

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Kowalski_LKO + 1 Great!
Redmitrix + 1 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
04:08, Feb-01-2017 | From PC
|
I have 86023 Hardware ID and chinese symbols while using unlock status. Please help!

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
23:44, Dec-20-2016 | Via mobile
|
LupusCorruptus replied at 2016-12-13 02:43
Haaaahaaaaa! are you kidding me? method one doesn't work and method two is what I already try for TW ...

Same here buddy... Same here... I also cant bind my approved mi account in devoper options... And no one is replying to me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalSuper Monday

15:16, Apr-10-2017 | From PC
|
hey SUPER MOD... can i ask...?

i cant find OEM Unlocking in developer options.... im use redmi note 4.... can u explain? thx

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 810 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members

21:05, Mar-29-2017 | From Redmi Note 4 MTK
|
tannnnks

Super moderator

Don't mind me, just go down

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
1223 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProRedmi 3SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi PadHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper FridayHilal Ramadan 700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMerry ChristmasPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsApp MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroApp TalentApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverYouth PledgeHumor MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master

14:52, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the tutorials
Redmi 5 - MIUI 10 Global Developer
Mi A2 - Android One
Hi, Please tag me using @RInzImpulse or use Reply function if you want notify me. Thanks

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1493 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi USB FanMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 8AnTuTuMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan MIUI 9Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingOreo2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseAndroid ElfStar Of IconsTechnology GuruStar Bug FinderWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate MasterYouth PledgeMi Story Teller

15:03, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Fantastic tutorial Buddy!!!
Very much needed one!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Technoking2020 + 10 Thanks!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
3617 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi Yi CameraMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie LightMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia PenUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi LED LightNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi WiFiMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesYeelight Bedside LampMi Selfie StickMi USB FanMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Air PurifierMijia Qi CycleMi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi 5s LaunchXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi Max 2Redmi Note 3Surge S1MIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Drawing TalentSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHilal Ramadan 3 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Ataturk MourningMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Super ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurprise9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsWallpaper StarTheme TalentQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi DropScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeUpdates LoverHumor MasterDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerRedmi 5/PlusMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI KingApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerApp Talent

15:04, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Great job. Thanks for the tutorial

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Kowalski_LKO + 1 Agreed!
Technoking2020 + 10 Thanks!

Experience +11  View Rating Log

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi 9
Online time
4770 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi KeyMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi MIXMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMi MIXMi 3Mi Max Redmi 3Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 4Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics Medal3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningHappy New YearMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Diwali Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font Lover1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersGold Super ModeratorMIUI Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsDiscuss HereYouth PledgeApp StarSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi A1Ringtone Star Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroNougatMi TalentHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerRedmi Note 5/ProWallpaper StarApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologySuper ModeratorApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Photography GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIer

15:14, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Very helpful for those badly in need to unlock their bootloader.

Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
1028 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi T-ShirtMi USB FanXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Surge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper Friday800K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMaster Of TechnologyGold Super ModeratorMi 8MIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:58, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
thanks for rocking!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
72 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersRocket to Future1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:21, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Fantastic tutorial
thank you very much :)

Super moderator

Enlightened From Within

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1669 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi MIXMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Air PurifierMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi 5s4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi 4cRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporePokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live Medal1800K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Drawing Talent3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super Sunday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI SSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverSuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerHeart to HeartGold Super ModeratorSilver Super ModeratorTechnology GuruStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyNougatOreoStar Of IconsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarOTA Feedback25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper StarApp Star7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyYouth Pledge

18:11, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Great tutorial.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Returning Soon!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1275 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMi KeyMi HomeMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi MIXMi BandUnlock MedalMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016Mi MIXMi Pad 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Max Redmi 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5sMIUI World TourDiwali MIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI PolandSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Happy Valentine's DayHappy New YearThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMi TalentApp StarMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerAndroid GuruApp MasterDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfWallpaper StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerHumor MasterStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Medals Collector

19:01, Dec-10-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing
It will be helpful for users....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Debate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

20:16, Dec-10-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
thabks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list