MIUI 8 China Stable ROM V220.127.116.11.KXFCNDI for Mi Pad 1 Released!
Finally MIUI 8 Stable ROM rolling out on Mi Pad 1, Ya it's true Mi Pad 1 got new update MIUI 8 China Stable ROM V18.104.22.168 .KXFCNDI, many of you should be able to progressively receive the update over-the-air (OTA) on your Mi Pad via the Updater app. If not yet, you can download full ROM & update today, MIUI 8 has many advanced features, smooth UI highly customization and many more. You can download the ROM packages by links given below. Time to enjoy the flashing now!
Upgrade By Updater App Over The Air (OTA)
You can update via OTA for this. Just open your Updater App and check for updates.(Only applicable if you are using China Stable ROM)
Update by Full ROM Packages
Download the ROM packages below and flash it via recovery or via fastboot. Please make sure take backup of your all data.
ChangelogsLockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New - Animation for successful Wi-Fi connection (07-07)
- Optimization - Clickable arrow for Wi-Fi (07-12)
- Optimization - Time, date, and weather adjustments in the status bar (07-19)
- Optimization - UI layout in status bar (08-15)
- Optimization - Swipe down for toggles, rearrange toggles (09-20)
- Optimization - Clock layout for Lock screen (09-20)
- Fix - An error whe tapping the white area of the Notification shade (10-13)
- Fix - Issues with notification shade in landscape mode (07-07)
- Fix - Accessibility for Home screen (07-22)
- Fix - Issues with Wi-Fi animations in Notification shade (09-07)
- Optimization - Fixed sound effect for deleting apps (07-07)
- Optimization - Task Manager stability (07-13)
- Fix - Issues with icons after reflashing the device (08-08)
Optimization - Real-time weather alerts and monitoring (10-31)
- New - Saved and available Wi-Fi networks appear first in the list (07-05)
- New - Accessibility support for enabling TalkBack when you first turn on your device (08-05)
- New - Introducing Privacy protection password (10-13)
- Optimization - After a Wi-Fi was shared using a QR code, the password is no longer shown (08-05)
Clock / Calculator
- New - Redesigned Clock (08-23)
- New - Tap gesture for Quick ball (06-30)
Upgrade to latest and please give us your feedback!
For bugs, please post a bug report HERE